The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. I think it so sad. The tenet of the Forum is good. It's good to find somewhere that the glaringly obvious scam is being exposed. But, sadly, there are few people who I would consider to be (how can I put this) intent on making sure that they are the only voices being heard and have invested too much energy in hating. It drives those, like me, that are not concerned about the relationships, the psychology of the individuals of the vloggers but want to point out the rip off of the more gullible in society, to remain silent. It's like walking into a country pub in a village in the UK when all the regulars turn and stare at you if you have the nerve to walk in the door!! In some places one might call it bullying!
Sorry that has happened to you!
---
Anyone interested in a SWFL Tattle meetup?
wouldn't that be fun? I know you have encountered @mrsp67 - and you are only 'down the road' - who else is geographically available? Obviously, the plucky (thank you again for my tile) @Jules100 🧡, I'm only a winter dweller in SWFL, right now, i'm stalking @HalcyonOrganic - wondering just why he is so Organic?

PS Rexy, I was rather envious to read how your insurance has been so accommodating - the islanders are having problems with wind vs flood vs BS and not receiving satisfaction in reimbursements. Cars? yes. Homes - mais non. (go fund us ? 😁)
Still waiting on roof/ soffit/facia/ gutters and insurance! Waiting waiting waiting! Poor little Sanibel at least you got your lighthouse back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
wouldn't that be fun? I know you have encountered @mrsp67 - and you are only 'down the road' - who else is geographically available? Obviously, the plucky (thank you again for my tile) @Jules100 🧡, I'm only a winter dweller in SWFL, right now, i'm stalking @HalcyonOrganic - wondering just why he is so Organic?

PS Rexy, I was rather envious to read how your insurance has been so accommodating - the islanders are having problems with wind vs flood vs BS and not receiving satisfaction in reimbursements. Cars? yes. Homes - mais non. (go fund us ? 😁)
Because I am so pure and true..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
One of them has her head up her 🍑 ...
Can you guess which one?
Rosie Hugh is somebody I'd really love to betch-slap. A person completely devoid of empathy and an absolute selfish betch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been here since the single digits.
The Chateauverse Fatigue is real.
To think I ended up here because I was curious about Nic Larkin's face.
I stayed because I liked the people - still do... But commenting, archiving and making video edits that makes Stephanie's veins pop is an absolute joy. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

which state/city?

Reactions: 9
I confess I’ve grown tired of CLL and the dull line up.
I don’t care less about any of the alleged “vulnerable” viewers or Patreons - not a bit. People have a budget for entertainment - they drink, indulge themselves and they donate. Why not to a minor heiress in France? 😉
I couldn’t give a monkeys about the tax implications or otherwise of her Patreon fund allocation. I know the French Internal Revenue to be among the most brutal in the world and also know that they are dogged in pursuit of tax evaders. Should she deny them a centime - she’ll be nabbed.
I am, in fact, nothing but a mean girl and a shameless gossip. I love a good tabloid and am vaguely amused by pile ons about people whose actions I find questionable and values I don’t ascribe to. I generally don’t do this about people in real life, but I figure that public figures are fair game - Jarvis and the cast are public figures, whether they like it or not.
I never watch Grabeaux and sometimes feel guilty that I devote any time at all to critiquing such a boring cast of characters. Klaus Von Bulow aka Snorts is my most reviled character. A man child who’s found a haven from his real world of waiting tables while dreaming of being an actor, takes on an aging woman because he’s failed at real life. His only talent being he spotted a vain, older woman and being the greedy, fame hungry and an appalling suck up he was in like Flynn. He is followed by the Argentinian human limpet, who reminds me of a mole or rat. Whatever, I get her decision to move her boyfriend out and away from Fanny‘s “Hey Cuz” and the pink camera. I used to deride the Norwegian floral influencer as I cannot stand poor me’ism. I can’t abide people like her who, despite rescuers riding in to help, never learn. She needs buoying up like ALL the time. As for Dan, less said about his self absorbed, family-wrecking behaviour, his Turkish vanity retreat and resultant tombstone teeth the better. Selmar is perhaps the most unwell of all those who’ve passed through the chateau doors. He gives me the creeps. Bedroom door locking heebie-geebies.
Fanny the botox addicted one is now only about number five or even six on my LaLande hit list. I even have to admit to minor admiration for a woman who can work what is a relatively small YouTube audience, inspire a huge portion of followers to become Patreons and elevate several friends to making an income through their own vlogs. It would seem that she really only has Philip and Anna ahead of her in “the blatant cheek of it” income stream. TBF, they have a far more systematic money making formula and have managed partial retirement and a Tesla. They even have a sanitary kitchen which elevates them well above a dirt-encrusted kitchen table and rows of chipped plates gathering dust on open shelves.
Maybe, this’ll be the year I switch off!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Who knows, lots of things are going on but she only chooses to show what she wants, like the vintage car day that would have been better content than showing her schooling other people’s children. We haven’t seen the abomination structure they put up in the walled garden either or the cast iron furniture and metal day bed she bought for it
The complete gall and ego: of all people, low-life, grifter, the heinous Fanny, feels she is one to give innocent children, a ‘learning moment’. Soulless, devil of a woman. The Nerve is unbelievable.

• Heart
@mrsp67 . Not the most beautiful lighthouse in the world but, now I understand why it was constructed in this fashion. Before and after Ian. The 3 cottages are in the gulf, half of the pier and, perhaps an exaggeration, 1500 cars in the bay/gulf. I know your area sustained much damage too.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
I confess I’ve grown tired of CLL and the dull line up.
I don’t care less about any of the alleged “vulnerable” viewers or Patreons - not a bit. People have a budget for entertainment - they drink, indulge themselves and they donate. Why not to a minor heiress in France? 😉
I couldn’t give a monkeys about the tax implications or otherwise of her Patreon fund allocation. I know the French Internal Revenue to be among the most brutal in the world and also know that they are dogged in pursuit of tax evaders. Should she deny them a centime - she’ll be nabbed.
I am, in fact, nothing but a mean girl and a shameless gossip. I love a good tabloid and am vaguely amused by pile ons about people whose actions I find questionable and values I don’t ascribe to. I generally don’t do this about people in real life, but I figure that public figures are fair game - Jarvis and the cast are public figures, whether they like it or not.
I never watch Grabeaux and sometimes feel guilty that I devote any time at all to critiquing such a boring cast of characters. Klaus Von Bulow aka Snorts is my most reviled character. A man child who’s found a haven from his real world of waiting tables while dreaming of being an actor, takes on an aging woman because he’s failed at real life. His only talent being he spotted a vain, older woman and being the greedy, fame hungry and an appalling suck up he was in like Flynn. He is followed by the Argentinian human limpet, who reminds me of a mole or rat. Whatever, I get her decision to move her boyfriend out and away from Fanny‘s “Hey Cuz” and the pink camera. I used to deride the Norwegian floral influencer as I cannot stand poor me’ism. I can’t abide people like her who, despite rescuers riding in to help, never learn. She needs buoying up like ALL the time. As for Dan, less said about his self absorbed, family-wrecking behaviour, his Turkish vanity retreat and resultant tombstone teeth the better. Selmar is perhaps the most unwell of all those who’ve passed through the chateau doors. He gives me the creeps. Bedroom door locking heebie-geebies.
Fanny the botox addicted one is now only about number five or even six on my LaLande hit list. I even have to admit to minor admiration for a woman who can work what is a relatively small YouTube audience, inspire a huge portion of followers to become Patreons and elevate several friends to making an income through their own vlogs. It would seem that she really only has Philip and Anna ahead of her in “the blatant cheek of it” income stream. TBF, they have a far more systematic money making formula and have managed partial retirement and a Tesla. They even have a sanitary kitchen which elevates them well above a dirt-encrusted kitchen table and rows of chipped plates gathering dust on open shelves.
Maybe, this’ll be the year I switch off!
This is why I stay on tattle for this kind of commentary brilliant just brilliant 🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you. I think it so sad. The tenet of the Forum is good. It's good to find somewhere that the glaringly obvious scam is being exposed. But, sadly, there are few people who I would consider to be (how can I put this) intent on making sure that they are the only voices being heard and have invested too much energy in hating. It drives those, like me, that are not concerned about the relationships, the psychology of the individuals of the vloggers but want to point out the rip off of the more gullible in society, to remain silent. It's like walking into a country pub in a village in the UK when all the regulars turn and stare at you if you have the nerve to walk in the door!! In some places one might call it bullying!
Just press the ignore button and keep scrolling!
I’m totally here for the snark!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The complete gall and ego: of all people, low-life, grifter, the heinous Fanny, feels she is one to give innocent children, a ‘learning moment’. Soulless, devil of a woman. The Nerve is unbelievable.
To be fair.... Fanny wasn't the one who said that, wasn't it Brenda or Gooder? Fanny just didn't want those darned kids picking her tulip(s)... she wasn't teaching them anything, she just doesn't share and has no affinity to youngsters. Except f'k boy.

• Haha
Hello old friend @Balmoral! I hope you were able to get somewhat back to normal! (We are 95% complete here- just waiting on our pool cage...)

If you do it closer to Tampa I’d come over from Disney…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Long time follower here but i've never posted up until now.

Over the past few years I have watched with interest the revelations and inside info from Clara as to the goings on.

Over the past months however something just seemed strange, trends started to appear such as gaps of time between posts when Stephanie was on her travels etc - too much to be pure coincidence I felt.

So I cannot not put this theory to you all before I go back into the Shadows -

What if Clara was a double agent - maybe even Fanny herself?? Created to stir rumour, scandal and mistrust among all those at lalande - creating friction and tension between people to then stand back and watch the fireworks between them, adding snippits of gossip on those same people to keep fuel on the fire all while creating more followers brought in by the interest of what was being talked about on here who then would follow her videos intently to see if what was predicted or promised came to be. At the very same time forging her super followers as her guardians and protectors from all the bad people on tattle?

We know fanny lives on controlling people and the interactions they have with all at lalande - could "Clara" have been just another part of this control and deception? I look forward to your discussion!
I like the general concept - but I think she's far too lazy to do that.
Whilst she likes drama, I don't think she's that big on control - just watching the latest offerings from Meghan Markle and Harry - that chick is pure Narc and is always trying to control the narrative by manipulating media, her husband and all those around her.

SJ isn't as invested in Shittoo tattle as Snorts or Potts - once again, they look after her whilst she does want she wants.
---
Wait a second! Is whoever that is commenting for The Chateau Diaries trying to front that all of those tulips on the dining table were from the gardens there and not the grocery store or flower shop? Is that what they mean by tulips had already been picked? Bwahahahaha....I call BS!

But let's say they are from Stephanie's garden. Why deny a kid a flower? Do you know how many little kids in my neighborhood come by my house to smell and touch up my flowers? I ALWAYS cut a few and let them have them. All I've asked is that they don't rip the flowers off the plant and just knock on my door if they want any. They're usually small kids, with their parents. How can you deny a little kid who finds such joy! You never know how something like this stays with a child forever. I remember fondly being that young and our next door neighbor must have had 30 or 40 peony plants lining the fence between her house and my mom and dad's house. She told me to come over any time and play and she always picked armloads of them for me to take to my mom. I have never forgotten that!
If a kid asked me if they could pick a flower - I wouldn't have a problem with that - however, in my experience of small children (including nephews), they don't ask and pull up flowers or pick them from the flower head, not the stalk, ruining my garden and often it has nothing to do with giving the flower to their mother, more likely so they can have a closer look at it or pull the petals off. I have bollocked kids for doing this to my garden before now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Chateau De Montmagner is getting interesting if anyone's looking for something where work's getting done ;) I know some don't like them but my word they work hard... and I don't believe she f'ks the volunteers which is refreshing...
They've got quite money grabby lately, dropping massive hints about how much it's all going to cost. They are desperate to show they are doing it for the sake of the historical monument preservation, not their own business............. that makes me cynical.

• Heart

We would love to go back and visit our friend who lives in Cape Coral. I’m kind of thinking about planning a surprise trip for my husband’s birthday. I am in the very beginning stages of thinking when we would visit, but if I get it planned I will let you guys know. We already have so many things booked through the summer that it would probably be this fall. I’d love to meet up.

I’m so sorry to hear about the struggles for Sanibel people. My old boss lives there and I should get in touch with her to make sure she is ok. Thanks for letting us know how it’s going. Good luck with your damages and I hope the insurance gets straightened out soon! Sounds like a nightmare to deal with. ❤

Edit: actually, we did just hear from another friend who was leasing a condo and the owner terminated her lease because his house was destroyed and he wants to live in his condo now. So she is having to move with very short notice. Crazy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
They've got quite money grabby lately, dropping massive hints about how much it's all going to cost. They are desperate to show they are doing it for the sake of the historical monument preservation, not their own business............. that makes me cynical.
They have long gaps between posts so I’m thinking they need more revenue so that’s why they’re doing the daily vlogs now, they can be quite stroppy with commenters. She did a vlog awhile back complaining about comments that got my back up and I unfollowed them. They are on the grift big time, with followers basically outfitting their business for them

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I do wonder if old Marie Wilks is not happy because she is adulting with a job, paying rent and bills and having to do as she is asked by her employer.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.