The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't talking about all of mpk's questionable behaviour from the past. He has been uploading content for the past 4/5? weeks. MPK dug into the well just outside the walled garden for the whole day, spoke with some man about the possible where about of the tunnel. Billy even mentioned mpk been looking for the tunnels for weeks, made the bitchy remark: keep digging or should I go tell Michael. Billy had knowledge of something which MPK did not have (that the granite tops of the well's in the convent had metal rings and it was possible to find it with the metal detector) Instead of sharing his knowledge, Billy kept it to himself and went in there to try to find it for himself.

if one of the senior take away the shine of one of the juniors; I'll tell them that it was a dick move because, it will demotivate people to try to succeed and aim higher in their jobs. That is exactly what Billy did here. Demotivate his brother which was totally unnecessary.
If wallpaper saga will go anywhere I suspect Billy will, again, get there last minute and show it on his channel.

MPK shoud hire a caravan, buy the ruin nearby his family and create his own pride pod.
I could’ve sworn Billy said Michael had new info and had given it to him. That’s what motivated Billy to break out the metal detector. I think Michael even snarked at Billy about it once he was sent for. Agree if it was done on purpose it was a dick move!

Reactions: 15
Something that has bothered me since I started commenting on here is the comings and goings of tattlers. Are they in real life someone from the Châteauverse? Who come on here to disrupt or try to defend certain people. Do people disappear because they feel they are not heard or feel attacked as some have mentioned. Some tattlers privately dealing with serious illness. How would we know if a tattler has (heaven forbid) passed away. There are so many that have disappeared. 😞
Yes definitely the châteauverse are here, and they try to disrupt the convos and cause problems and sometimes tattle can be a bit cliquey and that’s a turn off for some, but if you persevere and show that you’re sincere you get accepted. It’s sad that we don’t know what’s going on with people but anonymity is important here, you don’t want a bunch of flying monkeys in your real world either

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Poor old Davy. I am certain that that is 100% what he envisioned. But, SJ didn't do the necessary prep work that I am certain he told her would be required, being the skinflint/miser that she is, she totally ignored him!.

In one word - "never" - not in a million years! :rolleyes:

Whatever happened to the proposed Spring planting in the other area? I thought all the plants had been ordered but have never materialised to date. :unsure:
i wonder if she realy ordered them, if isn't this just talk for patreons and granny brigade. same with that gazebo.

Reactions: 23
What’s particularly sad is FRK’s mother seems to be supporting, indeed encouraging, her daughter’s ‘head in the clouds’ fantasy, instead of getting her to buckle down, apply herself, listen to mentors, learn her craft, pay her dues and establish herself as a professional florist in Norway. Very odd parenting.
Maybe her Mum's sick and tired of her moping around... Get her back out in the world and off her doorstep 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Maybe her Mum's sick and tired of her moping around... Get her back out in the world and off her doorstep 🤣
I was thinking the same.
FRK imagines this is her happy place, and her mother cannot create this chateau life with built in friends and free accommodation etc.
I just wonder how many patron will be prepared to pay her way again?

Anyone weak will get picked off by Snorts eventually. FRk may be a replacement for Natty maybe the weekend staff?
Fanny will love bomb her but Snorts will crush her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You didn’t dream it…it was me. The Caroline Gooder account that is “carolinegooder7091” seems to be the original Caroline Gooder. The one with the user name “carolinegooder” is the one troll CG making all the weird statements about Phillip being so good looking, and that HE is the gravy train, he’s young and has so much potential. The troll CG avatar “C” is slightly different too and looks like an italicized “C” where the original CG has a plain font “C”. I probably posted in the middle of the night when I couldn’t sleep. Here are screenshots of the two different users’ names.

Such a relief to find I didn’t dream up multi Gooders! The original CG is a frightful bore but I feel she’s essentially a harmless bore and is in no way “attached” to SJ. Her devotion to Lalande is inexplicable and really rather sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Now I’m being to to think that the Comte and Clara are the same person, we’ve never seen them together 🤔 and they both are missing in action. All this Dan slamming and talk of him hooking up with Cat should have brought Clara out of hiding and to his defence. Maybe they are chained up in the dungeons of Lie lande 🦇
I don't know.....I heard yesterday that Clara's never coming back. Apparently, she was thrown down the cellar with bats and they threw away the key.

1682453968522.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Amuary moving out is a clear sign that work on the GS is just another distant, unfinished dream of Fanny's overly warped imagination and tacky gilt Marie Antoinette fantasy persona.
In yesterday‘s video, Fanny continues the smoke and mirrors storyline about Amaury and the grand salon when she states that Amauy’s workshop was being moved because ”he would need more room to work on the grand salon panelings, etc. “ She is trying to keep the grand salon fantasy alive so viewers will believe that she is actually going to fix the structural issues. Nothing can be done in grand salon until major structural work is performed by experts on the walls, floors, etc.in that area, which will be expensive and take months and months to do, and cheap F4F will never spend money on something essential and practical. She will use the excuse that the B and B has started so they cannot address the structural issues. The serious structural damage is not limited to that area. She has essentially had close to 4 months off to focus and get the structural surveys completed and start structural repair. It will never happen.

Fanny has known about the serious structural issues for years. If she had revealed the info soon after she started the cash grab, she might not have received so much Patreon funding and youtube following for restoring her 50% ownership in a structurally unsound farmhouse where she spends less tha 50% of her time to avoid French taxes.

There are many other chateau channels where people actually do the work and the chateau is actually their home, Fanny just planned ia quick cash grab to pretty up the Dump, get some attention, travel, and try to use the attention to get an opportunity on a television show or to hopefully become a travel correspondent. Because of the pandemic, more attention was focused on her, and she unexpectedly starting bringing in loads of cash, so the deception continues on and on, with mountains of lies and smoke and mirror tactics multiplying to keep the money, gifts, and freebies flowing in for as long as possible.

Amaury will never install the paneling into the grand salon because the area will never be structurally sound. He knows it and is visibly frustrated to have to go along with Cuz Fanny’s ongoing deceptions on camera.

Fanny and her co owners do not care and will never invest money to restore the Dump, starting with restoring and securing the infrastructure of the buildings, upgrading the electrical system, repairing the roof, the terrace steps, the bulging walls of the building, etc. That is why Fanny only decorates, buys crap, grifts crap, and focuses on installing gites in the outer buildings of the Dump, and spends money on useless gardens, playing on the diggers, and focusing on the forest and drained pond. She changed the Patreon so she would not be accountable to patrons for her spending. She has likely diverted funds for traveling, parties, etc. That is why she has been frantically trying to change the focus her channels to an ongoing soap opera, day in the life type of content, to take the focus off what she originally pledged to do.

If Fanny had to actually use the Patreon funds just for Dump restoration, it would not look pretty, She would not have new fountains, pergolas, tens of thousands of dollars in new appliances, new bathrooms and showers in the Dump, new gites on the way, Potts spartment would not have been upgraded, painted, she would not have been able to purchase tens of thousands of dollars in wallpaper, new landscaping around the fountain, tons of antique chandeliers, thousands of dollars of expensive wine and alcohol, expensive vacations, etc, and plans for a pool for Potts. (I still think Fanny purchased chandeliers, etc. for Mummy’s apartment with grifted funds, Mummy has to benefit from the grift. ) She would not have the extra funds to pay for a staff of 10 to cook, clean, provide content, garden, be her hand maiden and personal consort, etc.

This has never been about restoring and sa ing the farmhouse for future generations or the local community, They are all looking for short term ways to make money for Dump taxes now and in the future, provide an income stream for the next decade through constructing gites to cover Dump expenses until the Dump collapses or burns down, decorate the apartments/rooms and install new showers and plumbing in the crumbling farmhouse, and prolong the time they have to party and play in the Dump until portions of it literally fall down, or a fire consumes the Dump, thus relieving them of the ongoing Dump expenses. They will then sell the ruins and 60 acre Dump property and put their French farmhouse fantasy days behind them. The co owners have carried Fanny‘s share of expenses and have given her money for years. I think they want to get some of their money back and be relieved of Dump expenses in the future.

With the help of her co owners ( to include perpetually silent Baghead), Fanny is trying to wring every penny out of the dump at this time. The owners are making a lot of money off the harvesting of the wood on the property, but they will not share this information with the viewers. They do not share with viewers that Nick is not being paid with patreon funds. Instead, Nick has been paid with money they are making off harvesting the trees. Although many dead trees need to be removed, they are harvesting many 20+ year old trees from the forest to get the cash out of the forest in case they abandon or sell the Dump in the next few years. They do not want to leave any money behind in unharvested wood.

Potts now wants to be on hand up to 50% of the year to enjoy the large staff, expensive wines, vacations, YouTube and Patreon exposure, upgrades to the structurally unsound Dump, and protect the cash flow and the cash cow, Fanny, etc. After all, that was the dream life he and Fanny have wanted for the past 20 years. He wants to enjoy it

Fanny cried and made her Christmas videos about the latest catastrophe, that the Dump was falling down, in order to grift more money. Yet, now she ignores her claims, and with the consent of the other owners, continues to use the unsafe bedrooms to house people. I have a suspicion that the unsafe structural issues, if the truth was revealed, would actually preclude people from safely staying in any of the bedrooms in the central areas of the main Dump building. It is all about the $$$$$.

If people knew that wealthy Fanny would need a couple million dollars to structurally restore her part time vacation home/party pad Dump, they would move on to other chateau channels.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Something that has bothered me since I started commenting on here is the comings and goings of tattlers. Are they in real life someone from the Châteauverse? Who come on here to disrupt or try to defend certain people. Do people disappear because they feel they are not heard or feel attacked as some have mentioned. Some tattlers privately dealing with serious illness. How would we know if a tattler has (heaven forbid) passed away. There are so many that have disappeared. 😞
I was thinking the same about tattlers passing away (can’t bold your sentence! Sorry 🙁) I even said to my husband that when I die, and if I am still in here, (hope not by then! 🤞🏼) he should use my phone and tell tattlers! I know I’m relatively new here and don’t post a lot because people say what I think with better word than me, but I feel that you shouldn’t wonder where I’m gone! So daft! I know! 😂 things that go through my head!! 🤯🫣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
In yesterday‘s video, Fanny continues the smoke and mirrors storyline about Amaury and the grand salon when she states that Amauy’s workshop was being moved because ”he would need more room to work on the grand salon panelings, etc. “ She is trying to keep the grand salon fantasy alive so viewers will believe that she is actually going to fix the structural issues. Nothing can be done in grand salon until major structural work is performed by experts on the walls, floors, etc.in that area, which will be expensive and take months and months to do, and cheap F4F will never spend money on something essential and practical. She will use the excuse that the B and B has started so they cannot address the structural issues. The serious structural damage is not limited to that area. She has essentially had close to 4 months off to focus and get the structural surveys completed and start structural repair. It will never happen.

Fanny has known about the serious structural issues for years. If she had revealed the info soon after she started the cash grab, she might not have received so much Patreon funding and youtube following for restoring her 50% ownership in a structurally unsound farmhouse where she spends less tha 50% of her time to avoid French taxes.

There are many other chateau channels where people actually do the work and the chateau is actually their home, Fanny just planned ia quick cash grab to pretty up the Dump, get some attention, travel, and try to use the attention to get an opportunity on a television show or to hopefully become a travel correspondent. Because of the pandemic, more attention was focused on her, and she unexpectedly starting bringing in loads of cash, so the deception continues on and on, with mountains of lies and smoke and mirror tactics multiplying to keep the money, gifts, and freebies flowing in for as long as possible.

Amaury will never install the paneling into the grand salon because the area will never be structurally sound. He knows it and is visibly frustrated to have to go along with Cuz Fanny’s ongoing deceptions on camera.

Fanny and her co owners do not care and will never invest money to restore the Dump, starting with restoring and securing the infrastructure of the buildings, upgrading the electrical system, repairing the roof, the terrace steps, the bulging walls of the building, etc. That is why Fanny only decorates, buys crap, grifts crap, and focuses on installing gites in the outer buildings of the Dump, and spends money on useless gardens, playing on the diggers, and focusing on the forest and drained pond. She changed the Patreon so she would not be accountable to patrons for her spending. She has likely diverted funds for traveling, parties, etc. That is why she has been frantically trying to change the focus her channels to an ongoing soap opera, day in the life type of content, to take the focus off what she originally pledged to do.

If Fanny had to actually use the Patreon funds just for Dump restoration, it would not look pretty, She would not have new fountains, pergolas, tens of thousands of dollars in new appliances, new bathrooms and showers in the Dump, new gites on the way, Potts spartment would not have been upgraded, painted, she would not have been able to purchase tens of thousands of dollars in wallpaper, new landscaping around the fountain, tons of antique chandeliers, thousands of dollars of expensive wine and alcohol, expensive vacations, etc, and plans for a pool for Potts. (I still think Fanny purchased chandeliers, etc. for Mummy’s apartment with grifted funds, Mummy has to benefit from the grift. ) She would not have the extra funds to pay for a staff of 10 to cook, clean, provide content, garden, be her hand maiden and personal consort, etc.

This has never been about restoring and sa ing the farmhouse for future generations or the local community, They are all looking for short term ways to make money for Dump taxes now and in the future, provide an income stream for the next decade through constructing gites to cover Dump expenses until the Dump collapses or burns down, decorate the apartments/rooms and install new showers and plumbing in the crumbling farmhouse, and prolong the time they have to party and play in the Dump until portions of it literally fall down, or a fire consumes the Dump, thus relieving them of the ongoing Dump expenses. They will then sell the ruins and 60 acre Dump property and put their French farmhouse fantasy days behind them. The co owners have carried Fanny‘s share of expenses and have given her money for years. I think they want to get some of their money back and be relieved of Dump expenses in the future.

With the help of her co owners ( to include perpetually silent Baghead), Fanny is trying to wring every penny out of the dump at this time. The owners are making a lot of money off the harvesting of the wood on the property, but they will not share this information with the viewers. They do not share with viewers that Nick is not being paid with patreon funds. Instead, Nick has been paid with money they are making off harvesting the trees. Although many dead trees need to be removed, they are harvesting many 20+ year old trees from the forest to get the cash out of the forest in case they abandon or sell the Dump in the next few years.

Potts now wants to be on hand up to 50% of the year to enjoy the large staff, expensive wines, vacations, YouTube and Patreon exposure, upgrades to the structurally unsound Dump, and protect the cash flow and the cash cow, Fanny, etc. After all, that was the dream life he and Fanny have wanted for the past 20 years. He wants to enjoy it

Fanny cried and made her Christmas videos about the latest catastrophe, that the Dump was falling down, in order to grift more money. Yet, now she ignores her claims, and with the consent of the other owners, continues to use the unsafe bedrooms to house people. I have a suspicion that the unsafe structural issues, if the truth was revealed, would actually preclude people from safely staying in any of the bedrooms in the central areas of the main Dump building. It is all about the $$$$$.

If people knew that wealthy Fanny would need a couple million dollars to structurally restore her part time vacation home/party pad Dump, they would move on to other chateau channels.
Also, she should kiss her ‘presenter’ career goodbye- she relies on Snorts’ biased and uneducated opinion too much and features them both as a ‘couple with something to offer’. He is her BrandKiller.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes, she featured that chair a few times in her last vlog, I couldn't believe it. And they must have noticed it during the editing surely? Anybody else would have just turned the cushion around, wouldn't they? :unsure:
Do you think SJ has some kind of "disorder" that she doesn't notice grim/filth and the lack of general hygiene at the HMN or is it pure and simple, laziness? Must come from always having had people "that do" for her in a housekeeping sense. Well, fairy tale princesses never get their hands dirty do they, all except for Cinderella! :ROFLMAO:

I have absolutely no idea which rooms are currently being used for B&B guests. Although, I wonder how they feel about missing out on being entertained in the Grand Salon. No recent mention of results from the survey either - funny that! :rolleyes:

Plus, I would not be happy if I paid OTT price for a room and the smell of paint was still in evidence when I arrived. SJ said that they were awaiting the wallpaper right up till the last minute. BUT, they weren't intending to wallpaper the ceiling/woodwork and all the walls, were they? Just ridiculous! As we all know, she is just mean and didn't want to pay a local tradesman. I wonder whether Ombeline's BF is still working there or, has he had enough of the pink phone already?
It's like one the one hand, she doesn't take ownership of anything - cleanliness, walls falling down, B and B, guest experience etc - but on the other hand, she owns everything.

Reactions: 19

With the help of her co owners ( to include perpetually silent Baghead), Fanny is trying to wring every penny out of the dump at this time. The owners are making a lot of money off the harvesting of the wood on the property, but they will not share this information with the viewers. They do not share with viewers that Nick is not being paid with patreon funds. Instead, Nick has been paid with money they are making off harvesting the trees. Although many dead trees need to be removed, they are harvesting many 20+ year old trees from the forest to get the cash out of the forest in case they abandon or sell the Dump in the next few years. They do not want to leave any money behind in unharvested wood.

I hadn’t thought of it that way but you’re so spot on! scotchman got me thinking too, when they said about the trips to Versailles and Venice I hadn’t thought about who paid for all those people to go there with her and the trip to euro Disney I guess I assumed they paid themselves like when I go somewhere with a group of friends/ family but now that I think about it none of them work except for F4F if she pays them, so she must have paid the shot, she’s going through the money like it grows on trees

Reactions: 21
Maybe real life gets in the way- also maybe people get bored 🤷
The activity at the farm house is pretty dull and repetitive. No actual work done for 3 years- but also despite ALL the tit SJ has been party to- she's still coming up smelling of roses ☹
Sometimes I feel she'll never be held to book.... So when life gets busy I pop off, but then come back for a nose!
It is sad though when some of the bigger characters here go AWOL... Don't like to think anything horrible has happened to them 🤞❤

Reactions: 24
Now I’m being to to think that the Comte and Clara are the same person, we’ve never seen them together 🤔 and they both are missing in action. All this Dan slamming and talk of him hooking up with Cat should have brought Clara out of hiding and to his defence. Maybe they are chained up in the dungeons of Lie lande 🦇
Did Clara usually defend Dan??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.