Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink roses

The reason why the Hiw YouTube saved my chateau video has a million views was because Fanny had set it up for a time so that video automatically started running whenever anyone clicked on videos under the CD video heading or landed on her site. Many people let it run for a certain amount if time where is counted as a view. Many others shut the video down quickly when it automatically started running. F4F is an old pro
at manipulating her forum to set records, raise viewing counts, increase likes/ subscriptions/ views/ comments by any means possible, whether legit or not legit, in order to increase her ad rates, sponsors, increase recommendation of her YouTube channel by the Youtube algorithm, etc.
I think the you tube “experts “ helped her with all those things!

Reactions: 13
Random Survey - Is Fanny:

♥ - hung over
(y) - sleepy after waking up at her usual time (mid-afternoon)
🤣 - sleepy after waking up early (noon)
😡 - suffering from hay-fever after her drunk nap in the bluebell wood
🤢 - looking more like Gerry every day
I vote for hung over. Fanny lives constantly drunk

• Haha
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Random Survey - Is Fanny:

♥ - hung over
(y) - sleepy after waking up at her usual time (mid-afternoon)
🤣 - sleepy after waking up early (noon)
😡 - suffering from hay-fever after her drunk nap in the bluebell wood
🤢 - looking more like Gerry every day
don’t blame me
He probably hovered the steam iron near them for a minute.... her idea of 'cleaning' is not like most 🤦‍♀️
Dave has the steamer

Attachments

• Haha

Pyke

VIP Member
If people didn’t wear shoes during winter in the shitoo their toes would fall off from frostbite, while all year round I’d be afraid of stepping in pigeon $hit.
No doubt Snorts has suffered like Prince Harry living in that cold CHMN

• Haha

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
As we’re all such super fans of the Shat-oh and it’s inmates, surely we should pool our dimes and send the shittelaine and her lady’s maid something from the Highgrove Coronation Collection? Fanny just won’t be able to celebrate Chuck the Third’s ascension to the throne without the appropriate accessories. I’ll be very surprised if some of these bits of overpriced tat don’t show up!

She could commission this design as wallpaper.

(I think it’s lovely, tho perhaps not £350 lovely)

IMG_0121.jpeg

• Haha

MadameChat

VIP Member
Exactly the same for me in the UK with bi-weekly alternative collections. And, as we are all lead to believe, ultimately saving the planet in contributing to being "green" too! Although actually, not entirely convinced that that is the case in the long term after recently watching many documentaries regarding re-cycling! :cautious:
I agree with you regarding scrap metal, any self aware heating engineer would appreciate taking that stuff away to gain a little "side" reward from those items. Maybe Nathan isn't too bothered as he is not 100% based in France so doesn't have anywhere to store it in the interim.
But, SJ could at least have looked into it and if appropriate have stored them upright setting aside in a proper manner rather than just chucking them into the barn/stable, creating a huge heap of rubbish. AND, yet again, having to declutter that area.
What I don't fully understand, is if the cardboard boxes aren't going to be re-used, then why not just flatten them in the first instance and put them in their industrial bin. Just laziness really, I suppose!
Skips aren't cheap are they? Especially those container size! But, hey-ho, SJ isn't personally paying for any of this is she - therefore, not her problem, on her conscious or issue at the end of the day. The patrons are paying - yet, again - aren't they? :rolleyes:
My neighbours are just the same we live in a good size city with weekly pick up of garbage and recycling and you can arrange a big pick up with the city but my neighbour who’s lived beside me for 10 years never gets the garbage rules right or doesn’t put out and lets it build up in the yard then they fill a trailer and pay to take it too the dump, some people just can’t be arsed and there’s no changing them

• Heart
  • Wow

Freesia54

VIP Member
I saw something in one of their ads that looked quite interesting so I looked them up on Trustpilot. They have the most awful reviews about terrible service and very poor quality goods. Avoid them at all costs. There seem to be a lot of suspect/scam companies that advertise on YT!
---

I loved Harry Belafonte who has sadly just died. Shows you how old I am but not as old as he was! I had a poster of him on the inside of my desktop at school!
He was a very handsome man. 💜

• Heart

SleepingBeauty123

His is identical to the one you posted. I’m very much aware of the symbolism of blackamoors and racism. I should have been more clear in that I don’t see that figurine as a blackamoor. It looks exactly as the Bahamian police force. And believe me, I’ve seen shocking racism within many racial communities. I’ve even had some disgusting remarks made as to why I chose to date him.

View attachment 2142059
Stephanie’s statue had the lips deliberately oversized and painted bright red, and the face where only the eyes were visible. I’m obviously not an expert in this field, but I wouldn’t find a statue of the Bahamian police force offensive. I would find it offensive if it was created to exaggerate facial features of black people, like the one that Stephanie has.

• Heart

BigGreenMeany

What is the difference between poop and F4F with Smegma boy. Well atleast the shit is real and honest. Granted a trigger warning of fecal matter would have been nice. But with shit and everything I enjoy her vids to a certain extent I do wish there was more getting things done.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
In Dan’s comments, a person wrote something about cataracts and not using eye protection.

I think what this person meant was you are at a higher risk of developing cataracts at an earlier age if you don’t protect your eyes from injury. Here is an excerpt of an article that would apply to Dan’s routine failure to protect his eyes.

4. Protect your eyes from injury

Injury to your eye is another risk factor for cataracts. Wearing proper safety eyewear during sports and other activities can protect your eyes from injury and reduce the risk of cataracts.

You can help protect your eyes by wearing:

• a helmet with a face mask during contact sports
  • safety goggles when handling chemicals, using a device that shoots projectiles, or when around flying debris. Dan doesn’t do this regularly.
  • appropriate safety eyewear when operating power tools, industrial equipment, or even a hammer. Dan does not do this regulary,
You can also protect your eyes by taking precautions when opening bottles with corks and avoiding handling, igniting, or standing close to fireworks.

Another viewer commented that Dan was being careless when not wearing a mask or respirator which would protect him from breathing in dust and other harmful particles which are not expelled from your lungs.
I guess this must have been on this person's mind, since they'd just had the surgery.
As far as I'm concerned, cataracts are the very least of the very serious problems that will arise should he continue with the choice to not wear protective equipment!

Reactions: 12

graciemckitten

VIP Member
How many of you have been banned from commenting in the comment sections of Chateau Diaries, Cadeaux at the Chateau, Patreon, or any other chateau related channels? What did you say and how quickly were you blocked?

• Heart

Maple fairy

VIP Member
@Pippin speaks out Oh so sorry you had to deal with it for that length of time. Did you encounter or get push back from the medical community that it was in fact shingles? Do you get dizzy with it?
I have had it several times but because it occurs bilaterally they said they didn’t believe it was a herpes type rash. This time finally got meds other times I suffered for weeks.
Did you get the vaccine?
PS there is another Lalande.

• Heart

Summerbaby

VIP Member
View attachment 2133977
Snorty never talk about how you hate waste again. You should have recycled all that cardboard.
View attachment 2133983
Instead of learning another language you need to take a coarse on HOW TO FEED A CAT.
View attachment 2133990
Become proficient in log splitting and fire making to keep YOUR chateau warm & safe!
Does the HMN ever recycle anything? Glass, metal, cardboard, plastic etc? Don't they just have a huge industrial type garbage bin at their entrance? Who knows how their local council works (or whatever it is called in France). I have separate bins for each just like most households have but, my son who lives in a flat, doesn't appear to have to do the same. IDK?

C'est moi

VIP Member
Who needs a trip to Little Greene in London when you can shop online. Here are some wallpaper samples for Squirrel Boy's Study Bedroom. So many choices - who knew??? A number have matching fabrics - paaarfact! What's your preference?

1. Kurre Pink Woodland Squirrel Wallpaper
View attachment 2133565

2. Pink Squirrels - Seamless
View attachment 2133567

3. Squirrel Mountain
View attachment 2133572

4. Squirrel and Dove LINEN/IVORY - Sanderson
View attachment 2133584

5. Squirrel and Dove Teal/Red - Sanderson
View attachment 2133585

6. ARTHOUSE Ashdown Pheasant Squirrel Wallpaper Sage Green
View attachment 2133586

7. Autumnal Squirrel
View attachment 2133587

8. Oak Tree Tails - Washed Demin
View attachment 2133592

9. SQUIRREL & SUNFLOWER, Angus Red
View attachment 2133649

10. High Victorian Gothic - Melbury Squirrel Frieze
View attachment 2133598

11. The Secret Squirrel
View attachment 2133654

12. Retro Forest Animals
View attachment 2133663

13. Yellow Squirrel Wallpaper - Picuki
View attachment 2133679

14. Australia Borastapeter- Charlie (White) Removable
View attachment 2133688

15. Graham & Brown - Woodland Animals
View attachment 2133690

16. Spoonflower - Squirrel (with matching fabric)
View attachment 2133696
Well, if it's for what's-his-face phyll-arse then it certainly has to be door no. 7 Autumnal Squirrel. Phyll-arse does lurve his Autumnal colours 🤮

• Haha

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I don't eat breakfast when I'm at home, I just can't stand the smell of food right after I get up, so I can't really eat anything until about 10:00/10:30 a.m. But if I'm on vacation? Oh, I can chow down on a good breakfast........eggs, French toast, waffles, salty, well-cooked bacon, oatmeal, fresh fruit.....if it's there, I'll try it and if I like it, I'll eat it. Just about the only thing I won't eat is toast or pancakes (I'm probably the only person on the planet who doesn't care much for pancakes). At 7:30/8:00 in the morning, even! So weird. Maybe it's because someone else is making it? But then, I'll likely not eat lunch because I'm so full!
I’m not a pancake person. I prefer something lighter in the morning. I’m also not a fan of crème whip either.

• Heart

jojonz

Chatty Member
PCB was our place to go in the 70’s- when Miracle Strip (amusement park) was there and no high rises blocking the view down Scenic 98. We stayed at Sunnyside (west end of PCB towards Ft Walton) at the Sandpiper. (Sandpiper/Beacon) Those were the good ole days. Destin wasn’t even dreamed of back then! Just a sleepy little fishing village. Gosh I’m being all nostalgic and old sounding!!! Good memories though! ❤☀🏖🐠❤
---

Oh I didn’t know that- I’ll look her up- and Andy is the writer and producer (of Detectorists) actor in Pirates of the Caribbean fame. MacKenzie Crook is it? And her mother played Becky’s mom in Detectorists. Just reading that on Wikipedia.
I watched it during lockdown 2020 her, great British comedy, when I see Billy et al with their detectors, my mind flicks back to one of the great scenes. Has it sad moments as well. I did drop a tear when he opened up the cupboard and all the birthday and Christmaas presents were shown.

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Phil from Chateau Needs a Life must be desperate for a little nookie…
I will say, he finally got a haircut. Now if he could reduce his beer gut a bit and get his beard a bit of a trim, I'd say he could actually be an attractive man. Losing Angelina seem to have given him a more positive demeanour...

• Heart