Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As we’re all such super fans of the Shat-oh and it’s inmates, surely we should pool our dimes and send the shittelaine and her lady’s maid something from the Highgrove Coronation Collection? Fanny just won’t be able to celebrate Chuck the Third’s ascension to the throne without the appropriate accessories. I’ll be very surprised if some of these bits of overpriced tat don’t show up!

Reactions: 8

Fennelbug

VIP Member
For a start, she speaks far too quickly in her manic way. Snorty also presents like a steam train so his words are all strung together and he's incomprehensible a lot of the time. He appears to want to get through it as quickly as possible, he can't wait for the agony to finish. And now, M. Potts is at it. I watched his photography vlog and he races along, just like Fanny & Snorty. I wonder if he has ADD or if he's just nervous. He's a better presenter than PJ but none of them is anything like a professional presenter.
---
QUOTE="MRShavershamsdress, post: 14947244, member: 298879"]
Very impressive. You only forgot Polyhymnia! I lived many, many years in the Lower Garden District
That reminds me that, in the centre of the town where I grew up in southern England, there were two beautiful parks/gardens. One was called The Upper Pleasure Gardens and the other, The Lower Pleasure Gardens! I quite innocently never saw the funny side of that until I read Bill Bryson's book about England; he met his wife in that town, and he found the name "Lower Pleasure Gardens", hilarious!
[/QUOTE] Out of the three people you indicated, Stephanie is the only person who could be be capable of being a decent media presenter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Summerbaby

VIP Member
It is and didn't good ole Kev put a base board around it. Where is Kev, haven't seen him for ages.
---

A meeting with his Trichologist ?
---

Every time we've taken friends to Veuve Amiot, done the degustation, got pissed (or should I be a lady and say slightly tipsy) and left with several cases. The last time we went, which admittedly was a fair few years back our combined order came out on a bloody trolley. They do a wonderful sparkling red. Unless it's changed (like the visit for Cointreau did) if you're ever in Saumur the tour of the wine caves which run under the city is well worth it.
I can only drink slightly sparkling red wine because ordinarily red wine gives me such a headache. Obviously, v.v. expensive red wine is totally another story! M&S used to do a fabulous slightly sparkling red wine - although, haven't seen it instore for many years.

Reactions: 7

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
I love Tupac, and will definitely look for it. I still like to think he faked his own death and is living quietly in the Bahamas, dropping an album every few years.

The entire Shitoo is filled with Colin Robinsons!
Not sure if it's uniquely kiwi humour but the movie: Hunt for the Wilderpeople - the boy calls his first dog ever 'Tupac'. The first 30 minutes of this movie had me roaring out loud.

• Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
Maybe instead of a pool, Fanny can install a swing set and sandbox for Snorts.
Didn't quite catch what she said but I think "Lalande outdoor area", it looks scruffy / dirty enough for CHMN and ideal for Snorts.
(Can you belive this woman uploaded this video advertising her childcare facility in this state ???).

• Wow

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Yes, picked that up too, plus they mentioned they had cuttings from a plant from teabag's GrandMother. That's a sweet way to remember her by. The Pethericks have had their faults vlogging in the past, but the one thing that comes across is they are very family orientated and look after each other.
I am beginning to really enjoy his vlogs again. Especially his choice of ariel shots and music.
Fanny seems to be copying the tunes Dan picks for his anti H&S vlogs. She is sooooooo lazy.
---

I think Jacobs Creek first introduced that into the UK :unsure: Then M&S jumped on that band wagon, the the rest followed. Waitrose still sell it btw
I have always liked Doing It Ourselves and The Pethericks YT channels. Ultimately because, like you, I feel that they take care/help each other as a family = rather rare in this day and age.

I must look into that wine at Waitrose as it was defo a lovely, light red wine for summer and with the upcoming Coronation next Sat, one I may wish to raise a glass to for our newly annoited King Charles. ❤

• Heart