The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random Survey - Is Fanny:

♥ - hung over
(y) - sleepy after waking up at her usual time (mid-afternoon)
🤣 - sleepy after waking up early (noon)
😡 - suffering from hay-fever after her drunk nap in the bluebell wood
🤢 - looking more like Gerry every day
I vote for hung over. Fanny lives constantly drunk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2140493
View attachment 2140451
View attachment 2140360
View attachment 2140462

Jun 10, 2021

From the comments, WHAT'S DAN DONE THIS TIME...
The Chateau Diaries
9 hours ago
It’s called ‘Jasper Peony’ by the British wallpaper manufacturer Lewis and Wood. I love it too!

Bonne Maman bathroom
image4.jpg

JP ALMOND bench.aa49dac5.jpg

£74.35 per metre
I am not a fan of wallpapered bathrooms. This was also done before she was spending other people's money for bathroom wallpaper? I doubt Lalande has proper bathroom ventilation. Who thinks the kidney shaped, ugly fabric draped vanity table with feathers is necessary? Have they ever hung a real mirror over the sink? Wallpaper on the right, tasteful, wallpaper on the left sad... Ok, I need to stop.
View attachment 2140490
View attachment 2140418 View attachment 2140424
View attachment 2140491
I am in mid bathroom decoration and just wallpapered one wall away from the bath and shower but it is a waterproof bathroom wallpaper …., shows my love of birds…, please be kind and no negative comments I understand it’s not for everyone !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
@NotAChatelaine Stephanie is useless at putting together a room. She has zero understanding of proportions, zero feel for how different elements in a room should meld together, zero grasp of how colours work, zero grasp of balance, zero feel for dressing a room and placing furniture, pictures, wall lights/sconces and mirrors (don’t get started on trumeaux or straightforward over mantle mirrors). Chuck everything at a room, with no though of cohesion. Essentially, she has no taste and absolutely no design sense. The whole house is a grostesque cartoon. Hogarth at Disneyland.

Yer yer yer cheeky. I’ll have you know she is a Christie’s tastemaker no less. Admired and revered by all who are colourblind and also have unfortunately lost any sense of taste they were born with.
🧵Suggestion - Fanny is admired by all who are colourblind and have lost any sense of taste

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am in mid bathroom decoration and just wallpapered one wall away from the bath and shower but it is a waterproof bathroom wallpaper …., shows my love of birds…, please be kind and no negative comments I understand it’s not for everyone !
I think it lovely. I have never wall papered anything, I do however change my room paint colors about every 8-10 years

Reactions: 15
@Marquis de Potpourri thank you for the alert before posting snort 🤮

The timeline is all over the place again. This is my best 'calculated guess' They started on Monday the 24th of April, late afternoon. With leveling etc.
The next day they brought the laundry and found their favorite restaurant closed, got back had their lunch on the bluebells eating pizza and a nap. Than they start working on the wallpaper. They finished about 1 p.m wednesday morning (based on timelapse 7/8 hours) dressed the room during wednesday, edited the video and set the patreon flog to air early Thursday morning.
She got up late during Thursday and edited her Thursday flog while snorts was working in the bathroom.

This was her charm offensive. Look at poor phiphi working through the night and poor me working so hard! They slept less than ussual but after 36 hours of no sleep, you do not go out for a picnic or drop off dirty laundry. You go straight to bed an sleep for 12 hours straight.

I wonder when she is going to talk accounts, or grand salon renovation on patreon.
She had already said she is never going to talk about the accounts on Patron or anywhere else. The grand salon - my guess is that they will pull an all nighter to finish it for Christmas 2024.
---
She had already said she is never going to talk about the accounts on Patron or anywhere else. The grand salon - my guess is that they will pull an all nighter to finish it for Christmas 2024.
OMG @Marquis de Potpourri . I apologise. I am beginning to sound like Caroline Maugrim Gooder.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SJ looks so completely out of place in the countryside. The lovely green and blue background of the bluebell woods is then hidden by a bright gaudy dress on an over made-up, bleached and gaudy blonde Barbie doll. Don't get me wrong, I love colour and I sometimes wear make-up but I would not dress like that to go for a walk in the woods and she certainly clashes with the natural surroundings. Everything about her is too loud: her voice; her shrieking laughter; her clothes, and her face. Her professed love of nature, animals, and the countryside is completely fake. They just provide a bit of content for the vlogs. Actually, it's not just those subjects, it's also art, books, and people, she doesn't really have any deep interest in, or love for anything at all, other than Stephanie Jarvis who is the real love of her life. The sad gift givers, who have nothing better to do with their time and money, just need to keep sending her dresses and large mirrors so she can waft around as if in a sanctuary, admiring and worshipping herself. If she ever gets the chapel done, she could re-dedicate it as a shrine for worshipping Saint Stephanie, such a great benefactor who helped so many at the start of their careers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you think she would see a figurine of the Royal Bahamian Police as racially insensitive? I’n genuinely curious as my inamorato is black and bought one for himself and his mother as souvenirs of their trip. When I asked he said his grandparents emigrated from Jamaica but he like the Bahamas better.🤷🏻
I think it depends on the object. I can say definitively that the one she has is offensive. I don’t know what the one looks like that your friend purchased. This is a good article that explains why these items are no longer appropriate, and I don’t think that just because someone is black that it gives them a pass to buy them either.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm always suspicious when just the perfect size clothing is received in the gift grab. Since we know the love birds spend time online perhaps these dresses were ordered by the recipients. Also Michael buying at a London online auction shipping to California then back to France is too much of a stretch to be swallowed by this cynic.
Btw a quick Google search shows three or four designer dress re-sellers in Australia for example:designerwardrobe.com.au

• Heart
Her professed love of nature, animals, and the countryside is completely fake.
Agreed. At the start of the vlogs she used to say she never went outside, that she was an indoor person. Then, when it became obvious that Patrons would pay for a garden if she showed any interest in it, she found her way to her own garden and woodland.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like Fanny has been shopping for a new wardrobe unwrapping in the grab like someone sent them. Seriously we see you Fanny.. Wonder just how many times will we ever see those dresses. Did Snorts really say he is going to use the candle sticks to go room to room. ????? Ugh. He also caught a snort mid way. And "next year" for chateau picnics???? What happened to this year ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Is it just me or have methods of wallpapering changed since I was young? When I learnt how to do it, we were taught to put the wallpaper on a pasting table and we applied the paste to the paper before hanging. At LL, they pasted the wall and then put the paper on. I did a lot of decorating when younger but haven't done any for a long time. Maybe the new method works better?
A lot of the newer wallpapers now are paste the wall not the paper

Reactions: 14
I think it depends on the object. I can say definitively that the one she has is offensive. I don’t know what the one looks like that your friend purchased. This is a good article that explains why these items are no longer appropriate, and I don’t think that just because someone is black that it gives them a pass to buy them either.

His is identical to the one you posted. I’m very much aware of the symbolism of blackamoors and racism. I should have been more clear in that I don’t see that figurine as a blackamoor. It looks exactly as the Bahamian police force. And believe me, I’ve seen shocking racism within many racial communities. I’ve even had some disgusting remarks made as to why I chose to date him.

IMG_5276.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Another cheapskate Annie here.

Long time ago when I was a lowly regional sales manager with no say in event organization, our company decided it would be an excellent idea to do a wine tasting event.
So me and my then work husband were of course seated next to each other. the wine tasting guy asks: smell/taste the oak, my prentecieous co workers were nodding their heads like a freaking bobbing head dog on the dashboard of a car. Second tasting we were suppose to taste I don't know what... so my work husband whispers "do you actually taste it"
To which I replied " no, it just taste like wine, one is dryer than the other one, just nod and pretend"

Today because I'm one of the higher ups, the waiters come for me to taste the wine before they pour the wine into glasses and I can finally say: "no thank you, I'm allergic to gluten but do asks my colleague 😁"

And that my friends, is the only time I'm happy i'm allergic to gluten and happily mention it.
Wine has gluten? Philip? Does wine have gluten?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This looks wonderful. And you have a nice mirror that compliments the rest of your bathroom!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm always suspicious when just the perfect size clothing is received in the gift grab. Since we know the love birds spend time online perhaps these dresses were ordered by the recipients. Also Michael buying at a London online auction shipping to California then back to France is too much of a stretch to be swallowed by this cynic.
Btw a quick Google search shows three or four designer dress re-sellers in Australia for example:designerwardrobe.com.au
I have literally always thought how come ALL these clothes fit perfectly 😂 doent seem true

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.