The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ‘‡ Comments from yesterday's flog...
View attachment 2140971
View attachment 2140954
Teresa Proano
14 minutes ago
Stephanie and Philip are made for each otherā€¦.. any wedding - bells in their future??

View attachment 2140912
Carol Wood
21 minutes ago
You and Philip are twin soulsā€¦ā€¦

View attachment 2140920 View attachment 2140921 View attachment 2140936 View attachment 2140919
Jormarie
1 hour ago
I need to make my husband dress like Philip. Period.

View attachment 2141563
šŸ‘‡From today's gift grab YT community post...
Chateau Unwrapped!
27 minutes ago
Hi everyone!
Tonightā€™s vlog is stuck uploading, but will premiere as soon as possible.
Iā€™m going to try and reupload if it doesnā€™t finish within the next 15 minutes or so.
Please make sure you have notifications turned on, so youā€™ll be notified as soon as it goes live. See you in the premiere!
Philip
Wtf is it with that hideous yellow and white sweatshirt that Phyll-arse mcsnorty keeps insisting on wearing! Has it ever been washed? Or, is it following the lielande policy of wear it till it can walk away on it's own then bin it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dana kinda seems fun and she might cook your dinner. Does she chew tobacco (here in the South, some might call it tobacky) or dip? Did she just eat a delicious French brownie?
IMG_4390.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Escape to the Dream I really want to watch your videos, but I am loosing my mind over the word "sorted" do you have no other words in your vocabulary??? it' is like every other word Literally is "sorted" I have gone my whole life an don't think I have every uttered that word..... seriously watch your videos back , don't you edit? do you have the sound off? ok rant over carry on - PS Amanda and Lincoln you kick ass.. rescue and fix those ferals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is Snorty dressed for winter and Fanny is simply wearing a dress for their fake romantic romp through the bluebells?
Did Snorty need all those layers of protection from Fanny?
Menopause. Fanny is feeling the heat in more ways than one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Cathy B
6 minutes ago
In the beginning, chateau unwrapped used to have a crowd of people, all the volunteers, friends, Mummy, Marie, David, Hanni, a cast of thousands with a real party atmosphere. What's happened, where has everybody gone?

Look like PhiPhi got his fresh supply of shoe polish for his head pubes from Amazon this week!
cd933.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I am surmising you are in Navarre (I used to live in FWB, so am incredibly jealous of you right now- the "Redneck Riviera" has the BEST beaches in the entire world!) It is called the "Emerald Coast" for a reason- yeah, while having one's sailboat in your backyard is nice, our brown water on Charlotte Harbor is not the same as going on out on for a day on your jet ski up there to jump waves. Man, I miss my SeaDoo!) If you happen to make your way to either McGuire's (in Destin or Pensacola), kiss the moose for me! (And properly sanitize your lips afterwards- millions of people have kissed those damn mooses!) The sugar sand beaches are the BEST in the world up there!
I moved to Crestview from FWB about 10 years ago so we could get a house with land, but I miss being close to the beach! I would go to the far end of okaloosa island in the mornings and be the only soul out there! Now the thought of fighting traffic and tourists makes me stay North until off season.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or have methods of wallpapering changed since I was young? When I learnt how to do it, we were taught to put the wallpaper on a pasting table and we applied the paste to the paper before hanging. At LL, they pasted the wall and then put the paper on. I did a lot of decorating when younger but haven't done any for a long time. Maybe the new method works better?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
200w (19).gif

Elizabeth Kinsey
3 minutes ago
As so many others have noted, itā€™s simply astonishing that you have absolutely no shame promoting the sending of giftsā€”-and would have to agree that most of the overly fawning comments are not legitimate, especially those regarding Philā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Catching up with more pages! Champagne gives me heartburn, really canā€™t drink it. My favourite is CrĆ©mant de Loire and my favourite wines are Vouvray and RosĆ© dā€™Anjou. Canā€™t drink any red since as a teenager I got really really drunk! šŸ„“šŸ¤®

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Escape to the Dream I really want to watch your videos, but I am loosing my mind over the word "sorted" do you have no other words in your vocabulary??? it' is like every other word Literally is "sorted" I have gone my whole life an don't think I have every uttered that word..... seriously watch your videos back , don't you edit? do you have the sound off? ok rant over carry on - PS Amanda and Lincoln you kick ass.. rescue and fix those ferals
Clearly, Teresa and Ashtray are no intellectuals. Their vocabulary is high school level at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve been going back to the beginning of the threads to see what I missed before I started reading here. (I also am having some insomnia again - more about that later). Do you think Stephanie still has this Blackamoor statue? Here it was on full display in October 2020. The picture is from the photographerā€™s website. I mean, George Floyd was murdered in May 2020, and the protests were world wide that summer. And yet, she still thought this was acceptable to display, let alone let use as a vignette for this photographer's art show? I guess this photographer is as stupid as Stephanie if she didnā€™t spot this and decided to include it on her own website. (Apologies is this was already discussedā€¦Iā€™m starting at the beginning and slowly working my way through old Tattle threads).

Do you think she would see a figurine of the Royal Bahamian Police as racially insensitive? Iā€™n genuinely curious as my inamorato is black and bought one for himself and his mother as souvenirs of their trip. When I asked he said his grandparents emigrated from Jamaica but he like the Bahamas better.šŸ¤·šŸ»

Reactions: 14
Is ā€œmeetingā€ code for heading to the glory hole in the nearest Emmaus menā€™s washroom?

:unsure:
I know this is off topic but until I was in my mid forties, I had no idea what that was. Someone had to explain it to me. I know you will laugh, but I was flabbergasted.
---
šŸ‘‡ Comments from yesterday's flog...
View attachment 2140971
View attachment 2140954
Teresa Proano
14 minutes ago
Stephanie and Philip are made for each otherā€¦.. any wedding - bells in their future??

View attachment 2140912
Carol Wood
21 minutes ago
You and Philip are twin soulsā€¦ā€¦

View attachment 2140920 View attachment 2140921 View attachment 2140936 View attachment 2140919
Jormarie
1 hour ago
I need to make my husband dress like Philip. Period.

View attachment 2141563
šŸ‘‡From today's gift grab YT community post...
Chateau Unwrapped!
27 minutes ago
Hi everyone!
Tonightā€™s vlog is stuck uploading, but will premiere as soon as possible.
Iā€™m going to try and reupload if it doesnā€™t finish within the next 15 minutes or so.
Please make sure you have notifications turned on, so youā€™ll be notified as soon as it goes live. See you in the premiere!
Philip
Nobody asked but I am at a complete loss to know why Philip would care whether the Chateau Unwrapped vlog premiered or not, After all, they've already opened the gifts.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or have methods of wallpapering changed since I was young? When I learnt how to do it, we were taught to put the wallpaper on a pasting table and we applied the paste to the paper before hanging. At LL, they pasted the wall and then put the paper on. I did a lot of decorating when younger but haven't done any for a long time. Maybe the new method works better?
Things have changed . Better quality papers it is paste the wall although.....she was not using the recommended paste but an inferior one! If the paper is woven its paste the paper. Cheaper papers idk. Yes the finish is much better with paste the wall as generally the paper does not stretch so much .

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't think her patreon has been this low in a long time. Could this be the beginning of the end.
I hope it is because people, like me, left in disgust, rather than having to review their expenditure due to the cost of living crisis.
---
Who are they odd people who keep making return visits to the shitoo? Simone and Roger - explain yourselves?

Why is this woman taking a picture of her mini cod piece? That pic isn't going to impress anyone and DON'T bring your phone to the dinner table - where are your manners?!?!
Don't be too critical, she probably took a photo of it because she knew once she had swallowed the morsel, she would not be able to believe it was ever that small.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Likewise. I've just completed thread one so a long way to go. Also watching all the blogs from the beginning. I'm up to the one where she went into hospital. I'm thinking she may have had some surgery. It hasn't yet kicked off with Selmar and Nattie. Tati has not yet arrived
Definitely post anything crazy you see here. Lots of us didnā€™t start here from the very beginning and going back is such a huge amount of info to wade through. I kind of skimmed through that picnic with MPK video that was just posted and the difference between how she looks, dresses and behaves now is night and day difference. I even did a couple of screenshots of her wearing little white tennis shoes around, and then she changed into boots for her picnic and said she needed to make sure she was covered to protect herself from ticks. Of course, she did make IJ try her dress on, and was standing there naked in the kitchen while her mother tried her dress on. Sheā€™s always been a weirdo, but she wasnā€™t so manic. She made tuna quiche for their picnic. What is up with all the tuna at that place?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Every time we've taken friends to Veuve Amiot, done the degustation, got pissed (or should I be a lady and say slightly tipsy) and left with several cases.
The kindest way to refer to a lady who had drank too much is to refer to them as being "considerably refreshed".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.