The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earlier this morning, she also "liked" a post by @Dragomiroff, which prompted me to respond to @Jeeves post.
It was an early "like", as her name was displayed as having liked it (which happens, until lots of people respond to the post).
Don't worry about Clara. I'm sure she's fine. No doubt she'll turn up soon to (once again) remind us that 'it's not about her, but about Stephanie Jarvis.'

In other news... today, whilst in the Somme, a high ranking French military officer with the Armée de Terre gave me a 'hangover cure' from his hip flask. Tasted a bit like blackberries and apricot. I swear by all the gods, this elixir worked within 5 minutes! I could have happily run a marathon then done a 1000 push ups after a single gulp. The previous evening I saw this guy down at least 12 shots of Calvados, two pints of Guinness and 4 lagers - and there's no way he was sober. He drank a contingent of Aussie and Kiwi military under the table and was staggeringly drunk himself. Yet this afternoon - he was as right as rain when everyone else, including myself, was practically dead. But one gulp of his elixir and it was a miracle cure. He won't tell me what ingredients are in it - bastard! I could whip some up in a bathtub and become a billionaire over night! Shame the French are allies, because going to war with them over his hangover cure recipe would be a completely valid reason to lock and load.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I made one... in primary school. It was a bison head.
I might want to make (a new) one out of Japanese washi paper...
If you do that, you need to post it here so I can see it! That would be amazingly beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I made one... in primary school. It was a bison head.
I might want to make (a new) one out of Japanese washi paper...
Last time I made a head out f Papiermachés the people thought it’s a piñata.

I don’t want to bother you with a story of what happened right after.,,

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am confused, will admit I dont read comments unless someone posts them here, then half arsed.

If CG is a person not living at Lalalande, and is a person like me who lives in another country then how does she know the parenting arrangement between Dan and Annalise? If it has been posted on comments or stated in a chateau diaries vlog then those tattlers who do read comments and watch would also know.

This leads me to believe as has been stated here it is a lalalande person. They may not live full time at the place but are in contact regularly privately, and do go to the Chateau at regular times.

Or am I confused?
You are not confused. While there is a person by that name in the USA, there is simply too much intimate, detailed knowledge of LieLand life for it not to be someone from the dump crew. Also the wildly disparate reactions between the two Gooder accounts supports this probability. Speculation Station: the two separate Caroline Gooder comment accounts are manned by various denizens chez tit pit as needed, most likely begun by Potty Potts using his old nickname. Also, the few personal details Gooder claims as her history are easily available through a Google search. If I could find it, someone from the heap can too.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
His patron account is over 5 k now. …. I care about that 😬
---

Has anyone questioned whether Maria is a Vita Sackville - West type?
didn't we have similar disscusion last year when she and paulina allegedly rented together a place and moved out of the house?

• Heart
Don't worry about Clara. I'm sure she's fine. No doubt she'll turn up soon to (once again) remind us that 'it's not about her, but about Stephanie Jarvis.'

In other news... today, whilst in the Somme, a high ranking French military officer with the Armée de Terre gave me a 'hangover cure' from his hip flask. Tasted a bit like blackberries and apricot. I swear by all the gods, this elixir worked within 5 minutes! I could have happily run a marathon then done a 1000 push ups after a single gulp. The previous evening I saw this guy down at least 12 shots of Calvados, two pints of Guinness and 4 lagers - and there's no way he was sober. He drank a contingent of Aussie and Kiwi military under the table and was staggeringly drunk himself. Yet this afternoon - he was as right as rain when everyone else, including me, were practically dead. But one gulp of his elixir and it was a miracle cure. He won't tell me what ingredients are in it - bastard! I could whip some up in a bathtub and become a billionaire over night! Shame the French are allies, because going to war with them over his hangover cure recipe would be a completely valid reason to lock and load.
You better hope you don’t have a mandatory drug test within the next 72 hours. That sounds remarkably like a “tonic” an organic chemistry pharmacologist I knew used to make. It contained a fruit cordial and a considerable amount of pharmaceutical grade cocaine! No wonder you felt like a million bucks! You were loaded, flying high!🫠🫠🫠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
wouldn't that be fun? I know you have encountered @mrsp67 - and you are only 'down the road' - who else is geographically available? Obviously, the plucky (thank you again for my tile) @Jules100 🧡, I'm only a winter dweller in SWFL, right now, i'm stalking @HalcyonOrganic - wondering just why he is so Organic?

PS Rexy, I was rather envious to read how your insurance has been so accommodating - the islanders are having problems with wind vs flood vs BS and not receiving satisfaction in reimbursements. Cars? yes. Homes - mais non. (go fund us ? 😁)
We'll have to plan something for when you return! My insurance company has been phenomenal- we called them right after the storm, and they have been amazing. Most of our neighbours are in the same boat as you- either they have yet to receive a cheque, their insurer went out of business, or they were underpaid (and used a Public Adjuster who wont return their calls.) I hope you can get some resolution- it's a terrible situation. ☹

If you do it closer to Tampa I’d come over from Disney…
Perhaps- but traffic is abysmal there! I was thinking of Sharkey's on Venice Beach, but can always let you know if I am in Trampa (not a misspell- 😂).

We would love to go back and visit our friend who lives in Cape Coral. I’m kind of thinking about planning a surprise trip for my husband’s birthday. I am in the very beginning stages of thinking when we would visit, but if I get it planned I will let you guys know. We already have so many things booked through the summer that it would probably be this fall. I’d love to meet up.
Definitely let me know- the Cape is not very far at all! We can also have a meet-up at Fishermen's Village in PGI.

I’ll be there for a fly in and out Mother’s Day weekend. Just saying. 🤣
Are you flying into FM or PGI? I'll drag @mrsp67 out to dinner with us!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I just don't understand where Dan's money is coming from. His YouTube revenue isn't nearly enough to be his main income, and to fund renovation which I believe to be about 5 million or thereabouts.
I think he’s going to do pay as you go. It’s doable until you have to build the entire roof or whatever. He’s got good traction on his Patreon. He’s almost to 7K. I’m sure he’s set up a nonprofit or something for the money. It sounds like he wants it to be an attraction in the future and to preserve the WWII history. I doubt that’s going to pay the bills, but maybe he’ll do events or hand it off in the future.

For right now he’s got good increases in viewership and Patreon and whenever he pops up on tv I’m sure it will all double. So far Dan is looking as canny as Billy in how he’s going about it. I do think he’s going to get lonely and crack if he doesn’t get some help. He’ll need a cast of characters beyond Nick and his part time buddy from England. He’s also getting into dangerous territory now as well. He better pray he has his phone in his pocket when he gets hurt, because there isn’t going to be anyone there to see it or notice he’s missing for SEVERAL hours. He needs a LifeAlert button more than most old people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But one gulp of his elixir and it was a miracle cure. He won't tell me what ingredients are in it - bastard! I could whip some up in a bathtub and become a billionaire over night!
Then you would be so rich that you could buy a Chateau and grift even more money from people to fix the darn thing up!!
I believe "everybody is doing it" ...... and if you are lucky people might send you stuff as well . ;):love:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he’s going to do pay as you go. It’s doable until you have to build the entire roof or whatever. He’s got good traction on his Patreon. He’s almost to 7K. I’m sure he’s set up a nonprofit or something for the money. It sounds like he wants it to be an attraction in the future and to preserve the WWII history. I doubt that’s going to pay the bills, but maybe he’ll do events or hand it off in the future.

For right now he’s got good increases in viewership and Patreon and whenever he pops up on tv I’m sure it will all double. So far Dan is looking as canny as Billy in how he’s going about it. I do think he’s going to get lonely and crack if he doesn’t get some help. He’ll need a cast of characters beyond Nick and his part time buddy from England. He’s also getting into dangerous territory now as well. He better pray he has his phone in his pocket when he gets hurt, because there isn’t going to be anyone there to see it or notice he’s missing for SEVERAL hours. He needs a LifeAlert button more than most old people.
Maybe….. he has someone with nine lives watching him…..

Will we see Kat at Lalande this week , if not Dan has some explaining!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Breaking News” Dan has a floor!🙀 What a waste of lumber! This building project is way above his skill level.

• Haha

In other news... today, whilst in the Somme, a high ranking French military officer with the Armée de Terre gave me a 'hangover cure' from his hip flask. Tasted a bit like blackberries and apricot. I swear by all the gods, this elixir worked within 5 minutes! I could have happily run a marathon then done a 1000 push ups after a single gulp. The previous evening I saw this guy down at least 12 shots of Calvados, two pints of Guinness and 4 lagers - and there's no way he was sober. He drank a contingent of Aussie and Kiwi military under the table and was staggeringly drunk himself. Yet this afternoon - he was as right as rain when everyone else, including myself, was practically dead. But one gulp of his elixir and it was a miracle cure. He won't tell me what ingredients are in it - bastard! I could whip some up in a bathtub and become a billionaire over night! Shame the French are allies, because going to war with them over his hangover cure recipe would be a completely valid reason to lock and load.
Hope you don’t have to drug test. 🤣 dah dah dah dah dah daaahhhhh, cocaine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something that has bothered me since I started commenting on here is the comings and goings of tattlers. Are they in real life someone from the Châteauverse? Who come on here to disrupt or try to defend certain people. Do people disappear because they feel they are not heard or feel attacked as some have mentioned. Some tattlers privately dealing with serious illness. How would we know if a tattler has (heaven forbid) passed away. There are so many that have disappeared. 😞
I’m assuming that it is just life that takes over.
I’m one that has disappeared, come back, disappeared and am now back today 🤣
I finished a work project ( rhymes with The Toys ) and have had a few weeks off doing home stuff and now I feel like I have time to look at tattle. While I’m working I have no time during the week and use the weekend for catch-up. My mom has had cancer , my grandma passed away, I’ve been dealing with my own health issues and now we have an extended family member that has come to live with us for an undetermined amount of time ( left a bad marriage situation). My life is just extra busy .
I do miss all you witty tattlers especially since I do not watch the vlogs anymore ( well sometimes the Flurries ) and don’t need to since you all have such wonderful synopses!
---
I think many of us get rather jaded as we see the same old thing and often the same posts/ questions over and over again. I find myself skimming more often and frequently don't bother to catch up with the thread any more. Issues are often trawled through at length and then along comes someone new and starts it it all up again. I'll admit to getting bored.
I love reading but the threads move so fast and since I have been busy and not caught up, no have the time to. Sometimes there is too much scrolling/skimming posts to bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
His patron account is over 5 k now. …. I care about that 😬
---

Has anyone questioned whether Maria is a Vita Sackville - West type?
I am guessing but I think not. No doubt someone will spill the beans. It usually seems to come out at some point.
---
I was wondering the same.
Did we ever hear the full breakup dirt on Angelina and boring Phillip ? Angelina’s Instagram post was the same day as Selmars 2nd tell all video, so it kinda got lost in the dust.
Angelina Ballerina realised that Phillip is a knob and wanted to live her own life. Well Done Angelina.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.