The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure that it is not just me who is sweating in fear whenever I see Dan building his shitto, I can run a predictor of his next major injury:
- fall from scaffolding
- injury to the head by falling brick
- catching a fire
More like injury to the head by falling toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone interested in a SWFL Tattle meetup?
wouldn't that be fun? I know you have encountered @mrsp67 - and you are only 'down the road' - who else is geographically available? Obviously, the plucky (thank you again for my tile) @Jules100 🧡, I'm only a winter dweller in SWFL, right now, i'm stalking @HalcyonOrganic - wondering just why he is so Organic?

PS Rexy, I was rather envious to read how your insurance has been so accommodating - the islanders are having problems with wind vs flood vs BS and not receiving satisfaction in reimbursements. Cars? yes. Homes - mais non. (go fund us ? 😁)
I’ll be there for a fly in and out Mother’s Day weekend. Just saying. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So YOU are into nail polish too...................tell me, were you 'influenced' by Snorty? :p

So you are into nail polish too!!! Tell me, were you 'influenced' by Snorty? :LOL:
Sorry, not my hand. That's Jewelyn's hand. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
CEC7D8DA-C465-485E-A5DA-A8978126A2F9.jpeg

I got rid of Baghead, x-lover
I got rid of Mason, blocked his number
I got rid of Selmar, tango handyman
I got rid of Dan, too much flirting
I got rid of Ollie, I hear Spain is nice
I got rid of the new gay, too awesome
I got rid of Cuz, you can have an apartment, office and workspace. No, no you can’t have any of that in OUR chateau.
I know SJ loves him but Potty is next!
My painted claws are in deep and I will not be denied a castle to swan about in where my bathtub buddy and bubble friend can visit and admire me and my grandfather’s favorite fork!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
We believe so, along with...
Dan & Dana
Dan & some other girl whose name I've forgotten
Kat & Phillip
Phillip & Michael Petherick
Phillip & Alexander
Phillip & Stephanie
Phillip & Marie
Stephanie & Michael Potts
Stephanie & Selmar
Stephanie & any number of "volunteers"
The list goes on.....
I was wondering the same.
Did we ever hear the full breakup dirt on Angelina and boring Phillip ? Angelina’s Instagram post was the same day as Selmars 2nd tell all video, so it kinda got lost in the dust.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t care about Dan the gardener’s kids or Stephanie’s scraggly flowers.❤
His patron account is over 5 k now. …. I care about that 😬
---
I don't have a comment about Amaury working with Amaury from Ten Berghe, but I do know that kitchen/pianist Maria is very close with Amaury from Ten Berghe and his family. She has visited them often and worked there (as a volunteer perhaps?) as far back as 2019, so I really didn't find it hard to believe that Amaury and his family were there. Stephanie also toured his chateau and I guess extended an invitation that he took her up on, and they could spend time with Maria, too. I have seen them comment on each other's Instagram pages and they seem quite fond of each other.
Has anyone questioned whether Maria is a Vita Sackville - West type?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sooooo and where have all the hidden/missing/seldomly posters been the whole time?

Is there an apocalypse coming that so many suddenly pop up again?

I don't post very often because I don't want to risk giving away my identity again, as Mojo Dublin so quickly caught on to.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
More like injury to the head by falling toilet
On the subject of toilets….. why oh why was Fanny proudly showing us the six toilet seats she was replacing prior to the bnb guests arriving?
Is she replacing broken ones, missing ones or too filthy to clean ones?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I was wondering the same.
Did we ever hear the full breakup dirt on Angelina and boring Phillip ? Angelina’s Instagram post was the same day as Selmars 2nd tell all video, so it kinda got lost in the dust.
No official info. But Angelina is back to being a London girl. I think the isolation got to her. All Philip, all day. What is it about the name Philip?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On another note, have we heard or seen anything of … Jared‘s husband since that Easter party?
Nope. You know why?
Because he's an adult who actually works for a living!
He's not out there prancing around the forest with is papier mache animal heads.....he has a J-O-B !

• Heart
  • Haha
Nope. You know why?
Because he's an adult who actually works for a living!
He's not out there prancing around the forest with is papier mache animal heads.....he has a J-O-B !
….kay

Jesus… I don’t even have a Papiermachés animal head ..

• Haha
  • Sad
Anyone interested in a SWFL Tattle meetup?
wouldn't that be fun? I know you have encountered @mrsp67 - and you are only 'down the road' - who else is geographically available? Obviously, the plucky (thank you again for my tile) @Jules100 🧡, I'm only a winter dweller in SWFL, right now, i'm stalking @HalcyonOrganic - wondering just why he is so Organic?

PS Rexy, I was rather envious to read how your insurance has been so accommodating - the islanders are having problems with wind vs flood vs BS and not receiving satisfaction in reimbursements. Cars? yes. Homes - mais non. (go fund us ? 😁)
I used to have a house on Ohio Ave on Ft. Myers beach in Florida sadly I am 24 hours North now. Won't be able to meet up

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seriously!!! She’s speaking with the same ‘authority’ as the Gibbon? And I thought Annalise was a hairdresser? (Inappropriate question though - shouldn’t have been answered at all)
I am confused, will admit I dont read comments unless someone posts them here, then half arsed.

If CG is a person not living at Lalalande, and is a person like me who lives in another country then how does she know the parenting arrangement between Dan and Annalise? If it has been posted on comments or stated in a chateau diaries vlog then those tattlers who do read comments and watch would also know.

This leads me to believe as has been stated here it is a lalalande person. They may not live full time at the place but are in contact regularly privately, and do go to the Chateau at regular times.

Or am I confused?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The complete gall and ego: of all people, low-life, grifter, the heinous Fanny, feels she is one to give innocent children, a ‘learning moment’. Soulless, devil of a woman. The Nerve is unbelievable.
She who has an entire separate channel dedicated to the receiving of gifts from around the world, cannot gift a single tulip to a small child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.