The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't talking about all of mpk's questionable behaviour from the past. He has been uploading content for the past 4/5? weeks. MPK dug into the well just outside the walled garden for the whole day, spoke with some man about the possible where about of the tunnel. Billy even mentioned mpk been looking for the tunnels for weeks, made the bitchy remark: keep digging or should I go tell Michael. Billy had knowledge of something which MPK did not have (that the granite tops of the well's in the convent had metal rings and it was possible to find it with the metal detector) Instead of sharing his knowledge, Billy kept it to himself and went in there to try to find it for himself.

if one of the senior take away the shine of one of the juniors; I'll tell them that it was a dick move because, it will demotivate people to try to succeed and aim higher in their jobs. That is exactly what Billy did here. Demotivate his brother which was totally unnecessary.
If wallpaper saga will go anywhere I suspect Billy will, again, get there last minute and show it on his channel.

MPK shoud hire a caravan, buy the ruin nearby his family and create his own pride pod.
Billy needs to drop the superior attitude towards his brother. Billy's biggest accomplishment is that he married well, where would he be without Gwen's money? Certainly not in the military....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hadn’t thought of it that way but you’re so spot on! scotchman got me thinking too, when they said about the trips to Versailles and Venice I hadn’t thought about who paid for all those people to go there with her and the trip to euro Disney I guess I assumed they paid themselves like when I go somewhere with a group of friends/ family but now that I think about it none of them work except for F4F if she pays them, so she must have paid the shot, she’s going through the money like it grows on trees
@MadameChat it IS growing on trees! As @graciemckitten said, they are making money from selling the wood. So yet another income stream for the owners.

Reactions: 22
Billy needs to drop the superior attitude towards his brother. Billy's biggest accomplishment is that he married well, where would he be without Gwen's money? Certainly not in the military....
He does get sh*t done, and well.

Reactions: 16
Something that has bothered me since I started commenting on here is the comings and goings of tattlers. Are they in real life someone from the Châteauverse? Who come on here to disrupt or try to defend certain people. Do people disappear because they feel they are not heard or feel attacked as some have mentioned. Some tattlers privately dealing with serious illness. How would we know if a tattler has (heaven forbid) passed away. There are so many that have disappeared. 😞
I had a similar thought, when I went back to Scotchette and checked what they contributed, try to get proof it was Philip by linking into a derail he boasted about, saw so many names no longer on here and I have only been on since late 2021.

Alice Strickknickers was one that came to mind.

The Comte had prior to being MIA commented he was getting tired of the whole Chateau lalande and verse. Maybe while he had Covid a reorganisation with ones life occurred and he made the decision. I had been thinking along the sames lines and commented was taking a break (all be it brief). My changes were I would not get into the negativity, continue to post. As you know that didn't last long, prehaps I am a post menopausal hag and gossip with nothing else to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Except Billy hasn’t married her yet. Perpetual fiance and baby daddy. Gwen is smarter than give credit for.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Something that has bothered me since I started commenting on here is the comings and goings of tattlers. Are they in real life someone from the Châteauverse? Who come on here to disrupt or try to defend certain people. Do people disappear because they feel they are not heard or feel attacked as some have mentioned. Some tattlers privately dealing with serious illness. How would we know if a tattler has (heaven forbid) passed away. There are so many that have disappeared. 😞
I've thought the same thing.

Not only is the Comte MIA but so is Madam No.
I recall her saying her husband suffered dementia . . . I may be wrong, whatever it was, life was getting tough for her.
And the Comte, not long before he stopped contributing, wrote that his husband's mother who had dementia was staying with them.
Then he hurt his shoulder, then they got covid.
Both Tattlers had a lot on their plate.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I think Manor and Maker have both made a resolution to appear more smiley and cheerful from their latest vlog. Sara looks so much better than she used to. Their style in the chateau is rather odd, however!

Reactions: 19
I had a similar thought, when I went back to Scotchette and checked what they contributed, try to get proof it was Philip by linking into a derail he boasted about, saw so many names no longer on here and I have only been on since late 2021.

Alice Strickknickers was one that came to mind.

The Comte had prior to being MIA commented he was getting tired of the whole Chateau lalande and verse. Maybe while he had Covid a reorganisation with ones life occurred and he made the decision. I had been thinking along the sames lines and commented was taking a break (all be it brief). My changes were I would not get into the negativity, continue to post. As you know that didn't last long, prehaps I am a post menopausal hag and gossip with nothing else to do.
I agree. I thought maybe that he kind of got tired of the situation never changing and decided he would spend his time on other things. I do hope he is well and not dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That's what I mean. Selmar made reference to Dan's betrayal of him when he came on Tattle. But in Selmars video there was no mention of Dan. I was referring to the sexual escapades of those he mentioned. But no mention of Dan. We know he got up to something disgusting as Clara Burnett mentioned it. I just wondered what stopped Selmar bringing Dan into it if he too was Selmars enemy
I'm behind here, so if something has happened since... my apologies! But... WHERE IS CLARA? What are the theories? What's going on!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So was Hanni, jumping around like an idiot, and I am sure she IS a girls girl
Yes. I think Hanni is a girls girl too. But Hanni was just trying to mirror Fanny. Cat was really trying hard to flirt and gain his interest at Versailles and I remain amazed that he was ever interested in Natti

Reactions: 14
My maternal great grandmother was born in 1890 and passed away in 1982 when I was a child. Her husband, my great grandfather, passed away in the early 1950’s. She lived in a small house (a little cottage) with 2 bedrooms and one bath. It was really cute, immaculately clean, and tastefully furnished. She had a tiny kitchen but somehow managed to cook the most wonderful meals. She always dressed nicely in a dress every day. She was kind, never met a stranger, and even though she didn’t have much money, she would give her last dollar to someone in need. My mother said that during the Great Depression, homeless men who were traveling and looking for work would occasionally stop at her home, knock on the kitchen door, and ask for a meal. She always gave them something to eat (in exchange, they had to listen to her read bible passages 😄). Later, my family found her house had been marked with a symbol signifying to travelers that she was kind and shared food. In my opinion, she was a real lady and had more “class” in her little finger than any of these château characters….especially LaLande. I’m sure many of us on here have had the pleasure of knowing people like that. Money and education doesn’t buy class.
The hobo symbols: I like the Kind Hearted Lady Lives Here. Sounds like your great-grandmother. ❤

1682461749123.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Dan....
1. They are joists not beams.
2. The end ones either side of the gap should have been doubled up before hanging thr crossways beam on joist hangers.
The job needs an engineer to spec the correct materials.
Yesterday you showed the wood preservative you are going to put on the joists once in place. Nah they should have been treated before installing as the most important edge to treat is the cut ends that are in contact with the walls.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.