The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gooder is clearly one from the Chateau or Brenda. IF Brenda at all.

No owner of a company (lalande, in that case) would allow a regular fan to speak in their name. There is to much risk that a regular person would say something wrong, hand out false informations, or would cause trouble for the company.

Some companies forbid employees to post on social media anything business related.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
❤ Thank you! We had a late breakfast (brunch), so I served breakfast casserole, potatoes, a cheese grit casserole (a southern US favorite!), pastries, and fresh fruit salad. I also made deviled eggs! I learned to make the deviled eggs from my grandfather…he used mayonnaise, some yellow mustard, sugar, and white vinegar. It gives the egg filling a smooth texture, and the sugar/vinegar gives them a “sweet and sour” taste, I also sprinkle paprika on them, too!
Sounds amazing!!!! Delicious! Yes I am southern also. That's why I asked. I know my people throw it DOWN during the holidays. :love: (I'm going to copy that egg recipe. I used Paula Deen's but it was missing something.)

M&M's mom I am waking up my entire house laughing at your reunion story. That is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I noticed also, that clip was edited to not show Potts’ ‘pot belly’, which was evident during the egg hunt.
So nothing spontaneous about it at all 🙄
---

Is this a paid sponsorship @Beachgirl 😉🤣🤣

guessing not as there’s only 15 of us 😂😂😂
Yes I guess it is as it’s with my sons money so gift courtesy of Mr ***** *****. He shuns publicity so no photos.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A hired someone or potts.

Do you think with our chauteau chat, behind chateau doors and chateau teapot upcoming channel SJ will increase renovation activities and flogs?

She now faces the power of combined 3, who will regularly post a video where they will disect her flog. To prove the sinners wrong, SJ must do something. Same with Selmars revelations.
Viewer comments will also be consolidated in one place without benefit of nasty trolls like SGirl, Beckynater or Brenda Gibbons deleting comments.

• Heart
❤ Thank you! We had a late breakfast (brunch), so I served breakfast casserole, potatoes, a cheese grit casserole (a southern US favorite!), pastries, and fresh fruit salad. I also made deviled eggs! I learned to make the deviled eggs from my grandfather…he used mayonnaise, some yellow mustard, sugar, and white vinegar. That’s all! It gives the egg filling a smooth texture, and the sugar/vinegar gives them a “sweet and sour” taste, I also sprinkle paprika on them, too!
You sound like the perfect host but can I ask what a breakfast casserole is. I can’t think of anything over here which could be described as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sounds amazing!!!! Delicious! Yes I am southern also. That's why I asked. I know my people throw it DOWN during the holidays. :love: (I'm going to copy that egg recipe. I used Paula Deen's but it was missing something.)
I wish I could give you measuring portions on the deviled egg recipe, but I don’t have any…it’s all by eye (and taste). Don’t go overboard with the yellow mustard (it’s really used more for color). I add in the sugar and vinegar until it has the right sweet/sour taste. I use a lot of sugar 😄. And I use an electric mixer to get the smooth texture.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You sound like the perfect host but can I ask what a breakfast casserole is. I can’t think of anything over here which could be described as that.
Sausages, potatoes, eggs, jam, Nutella, cheese, cereals…basically everything you eat at breakfast thrown into a pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How does Anna put a price on her bonus features?

FREE BONUS #1
Anna's Personal Facebook
Feedback and Support

(Value: $997)

• We stay In constant communication in a Private Facebook Group exclusively for students

• Get Access To Me Personally during 6 weeks On A Daily Basis (I'll Be Super Active In The Group, Answering Questions, Looking At your work, Giving feedback And Coaching You)

• Receive ongoing support as you build your own print design as part of a creative community

• Share your designs and research with Fellow Students

• You'll see what works for others and you'll be able to learn from them first hand as they share their projects and inspiration.

• You get to hang out with a lovely bunch of fellow students who are going through exactly the same process with the same goals, challanges and rewarding moments as you.

FREE BONUS #2
3 x Private YouTube Live Q&A's with Anna.

(Value: $750)

• Get Access To 3 private 1 hour YouTube Live chats with Anna

• These private chats will be exclusively for our class community, at the end of weeks 2,4 and 6

• Ask Anna any questions about your own projects or her own creative method and chat with your fellow classmates

• Don't worry if you miss the Live as they will all be recorded and available to rewatch on the course platform
FREE BONUS #3
Downloadable Original Design by Anna with usage rights.

(Value: $350)

• Get Access To an Exclusive Lino A4/Letter size Printable Artwork Design by Anna

• Use this artwork to practice your lino carving skills and make yourself an extra stamp

• This extra stamp can then be used to print as many projects as you want, such as lampshades, cushions, napkins, wrapping paper, gift cards etc (for personal use only).

FREE BONUS #4
Anna's Private Inspiration Board.

(Value: $80)

• Get Access To my Private Inspiration Pinterest Board.

• Discover all the images that inspire my own design.

• Use any of the research images and inspiration for your own projects by saving them to your own Pinterest Boards.
Even were I interested, which I’m not, the Facebook group would stop me in my tracks. I’ve avoided that company like the plague it is from the very beginning. There have been far better enticements to join than Madame Smugly’s lino cut workshop. Being forced into joining for one of her free bonuses would sour the entire experience. And damn skippy she’s going to run this again. It’ll all be prerecorded so only thing she’d have to do is pretend to give a feck in a couple of live chats. If I had already retired I might take the course just for the shits and giggles of heckling her during the chats!😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How does Anna put a price on her bonus features?

FREE BONUS #1
Anna's Personal Facebook
Feedback and Support

(Value: $997)

• We stay In constant communication in a Private Facebook Group exclusively for students

• Get Access To Me Personally during 6 weeks On A Daily Basis (I'll Be Super Active In The Group, Answering Questions, Looking At your work, Giving feedback And Coaching You)

• Receive ongoing support as you build your own print design as part of a creative community

• Share your designs and research with Fellow Students

• You'll see what works for others and you'll be able to learn from them first hand as they share their projects and inspiration.

• You get to hang out with a lovely bunch of fellow students who are going through exactly the same process with the same goals, challanges and rewarding moments as you.

FREE BONUS #2
3 x Private YouTube Live Q&A's with Anna.

(Value: $750)

• Get Access To 3 private 1 hour YouTube Live chats with Anna

• These private chats will be exclusively for our class community, at the end of weeks 2,4 and 6

• Ask Anna any questions about your own projects or her own creative method and chat with your fellow classmates

• Don't worry if you miss the Live as they will all be recorded and available to rewatch on the course platform
FREE BONUS #3
Downloadable Original Design by Anna with usage rights.

(Value: $350)

• Get Access To an Exclusive Lino A4/Letter size Printable Artwork Design by Anna

• Use this artwork to practice your lino carving skills and make yourself an extra stamp

• This extra stamp can then be used to print as many projects as you want, such as lampshades, cushions, napkins, wrapping paper, gift cards etc (for personal use only).

FREE BONUS #4
Anna's Private Inspiration Board.

(Value: $80)

• Get Access To my Private Inspiration Pinterest Board.

• Discover all the images that inspire my own design.

• Use any of the research images and inspiration for your own projects by saving them to your own Pinterest Boards.
I’m struggling to make any sense sense of this. The basic course fee is a little under $300? With the option to pay a premium to unlock further benefits within different tiers? How are these add-ons “free” if one is paying for them?

There is every chance I’m being mega dim but, to me, her marketing strategy is as clear as mud.

And $997 is a seriously irritating figure. If she wants to avoid a round thousand, why not $995?

• Heart
In the Southern US, a breakfast casserole is a dish that includes eggs, bread, and some kind of meat (sausage, bacon, ham). There’s all kinds of recipes, but here’s an easy one. I like to make breakfast casseroles because they can be prepped ahead of time and cooked the day of your event.

INGREDIENTS
UNITS: US

DIRECTIONS
  • Crumble and brown sausage. Drain and cool.
  • In a large bowl, beat eggs, then add milk, salt, and dry mustard.
  • Add bread cubes; stir.
  • Add cheese and browned sausage; mix well.
  • Cover and refrigerate overnight.
  • Next morning, place in a 9 x 13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Finally caught up. That last thread was hilarious. Jules I cannot WAIT for the new channel! This is going to be amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In the Southern US, a breakfast casserole is a dish that includes eggs, bread, and some kind of meat (sausage, bacon, ham). There’s all kinds of recipes, but here’s an easy one. I like to make breakfast casseroles because they can be prepped ahead of time and cooked the day of your event.

INGREDIENTS

DIRECTIONS
  • Add bread cubes; stir.
  • Next morning, place in a 9 x 13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
That sounds rather lovely, I’ve saved the recipe so I shall try it out one day.💕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“faded old soak” or ageing roué or, because I like alliterations, lacklustre lounge lizard.
Love your turn of phrase and I’m a Potty lover. 😳😉
---
I wish I could give you measuring portions on the deviled egg recipe, but I don’t have any…it’s all by eye (and taste). Don’t go overboard with the yellow mustard (it’s really used more for color). I add in the sugar and vinegar until it has the right sweet/sour taste. I use a lot of sugar 😄. And I use an electric mixer to get the smooth texture.
I just use Hellmans (aka Best Foods here in NZ) and curry powder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Even were I interested, which I’m not, the Facebook group would stop me in my tracks. I’ve avoided that company like the plague it is from the very beginning. There have been far better enticements to join than Madame Smugly’s lino cut workshop. Being forced into joining for one of her free bonuses would sour the entire experience. And damn skippy she’s going to run this again. It’ll all be prerecorded so only thing she’d have to do is pretend to give a feck in a couple of live chats. If I had already retired I might take the course just for the shits and giggles of heckling her during the chats!😎
It’s a bit skewed that one has to be on F/B in order to participate - loads of people don’t do F/B. Seems rather odd to assume it’s a platform that would suit one and all. Would I sign up to F/B just to do a course? Nope, Would I sign up (and pay for) a course run via F/B. Nope.

Somehow it seems rather casual.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I noticed also, that clip was edited to not show Potts’ ‘pot belly’, which was evident during the egg hunt.
So nothing spontaneous about it at all 🙄
---

Is this a paid sponsorship @Beachgirl 😉🤣🤣

guessing not as there’s only 15 of us 😂😂😂
There was an eyeful of his saggy belly hanging over the waistband of his undies as he climbed backwards down the ladder into the moat. :sick:

Blink and you miss it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Will the real Caroline Gooder please stand up?

I clicked on Caroline Gooder’s comment on Stephanie’s Easter vlog and this is her YouTube ID. “carolinegooder7091”. Then, I clicked on Caroline Gooder’s comment on the new channel collaboration under Chateau Chat’s channel, and she has a different YouTube ID “carolinegooder”. I would assume each member of the Dump has their own respective Caroline Gooder login, which would explain how she/he is commenting almost 24 hours per day. Don’t worry, Phillip. We know which one is yours. Your sarcasm shines through. Now, does someone want to let the real unsuspecting Caroline Gooder in NC know that the people at the dump are using her name to troll people? Hmm. I’m too tired to go back and look at other comments but I would imagine there are multiple Caroline Gooders. We should probably keep a list and assign them to members of the dump.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

INGREDIENTS

DIRECTIONS
  • Add bread cubes; stir.
It’s almost like a crustless quiche. Sounds delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@KyBourbon love a breakfast casserole! Wait til the shitoo steals that recipe...looking at you Maria & Kim Raad. Be sure to give credit to Tattle's KyBourbon

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.