The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way. Cat was all over Amoury when he arrived. Now we think she might be with Dan. Rumours of her and Snorts (makes my skin crawl on her behalf). I don't believe she is interested in women. But if she is, it gives her more opportunities I guess.
So was Hanni, jumping around like an idiot, and I am sure she IS a girls girl

Reactions: 21
Well, what a surprise, Marie is not happy in Norway! Could it be because she has a proper job and is having to work for a living? Is she going to spend her whole life going from one place to another and then grifting again? Maybe she'll now grift for another new vehicle so she can drive aimlessly through the French countryside. She needs to get some professional help to assist her to overcome her clearly very serious problems. However kind and helpful they may try to be, she doesn't need any more friends like Nicky who just enable her to keep exploiting them.
I’m astonished that she hasn’t thrown in the towel with the floristry/wedding flowers’ job before now, or that her bosses haven’t found her to be unsuited for the role - the latter not because she’s unable to do the job adequately but because Marie and taking orders/following instructions are completely incompatible (“don’t tell me what to do” never far from the surface). She wants to be her own boss and also work to her own spec (her preferred colour palette, her choice of flowers & foliage, her design style) with her “florals”.

Another opportunity wasted. More building castles (unintentional reference to chateaux!) in the air, more tearful bleating, more aimless wandering, more manipulation of those kind-hearted enough to support her, more of everything we’ve seen before. It’s a vicious and thoroughly tiresome circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is not rivalry, this is greed & ego from Billy's side. He would have never gone looking for it weren't it for mpk and the info he gained. Billy pulled the most hated trait in a coworker. Do nothing, swoop in at the end and pretend you worked hard.

He swept up mpk's moment just because he owns the property, so he can? His flog of 25 minutes contained 10 minutes of the tunnel.
🤮🤮🤮🤮
Don't go that low Billy. It does not suit you to take the moment of shine away from your brother.
Yes I am a Billy defender, I see it another way. Once again Micheal starts something does the big ta da tunnels, acts all knowledgeable. Billy even gave him Steve to help. Who pays Steve? He wouldn't of done it for nothing.

Tunnels been good clickbait for a few, raised Chateau life'e Phils numbers. They have known about the tunnels for a while. Then silence Micheal spends how long digging outside Sadies flat then focuses on the old well lid and silence. Got to keep the viewers wanting to view. Where Billy was is no where Micheal first started digging.

Billy has stated ages ago, re the cobbles outside Micheals cottage,billy started them and then Micheal did some and lost interest and Billy and dad over a period of months finished them and during that process last summer no Micheal seen.

Yes there is rivalry between them, Micheal is more articulate than Billy, more at ease on camera. He and Billy do have an artistic camera eye. But I sense Billy has been the one who has always protected his elder brother, tried to motivate him, bought a car for him to learn to drive, giving him independance and supported him over a long period of time. Is Micheal jealous of Billy? who knows.

The tunnels are now put on hold, no more questions, what Billy found most likely is a sewer line.

Reactions: 22
My maternal great grandmother was born in 1890 and passed away in 1982 when I was a child. Her husband, my great grandfather, passed away in the early 1950’s. She lived in a small house (a little cottage) with 2 bedrooms and one bath. It was really cute, immaculately clean, and tastefully furnished. She had a tiny kitchen but somehow managed to cook the most wonderful meals. She always dressed nicely in a dress every day. She was kind, never met a stranger, and even though she didn’t have much money, she would give her last dollar to someone in need. My mother said that during the Great Depression, homeless men who were traveling and looking for work would occasionally stop at her home, knock on the kitchen door, and ask for a meal. She always gave them something to eat (in exchange, they had to listen to her read bible passages 😄). Later, my family found her house had been marked with a symbol signifying to travelers that she was kind and shared food. In my opinion, she was a real lady and had more “class” in her little finger than any of these château characters….especially LaLande. I’m sure many of us on here have had the pleasure of knowing people like that. Money and education doesn’t buy class.
She sounds like a wonderful lady, you should be very proud of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m astonished that she hasn’t thrown in the towel with the floristry/wedding flowers’ job before now, or that her bosses haven’t found her to be unsuited for the role - the latter not because she’s unable to do the job adequately but because Marie and taking orders/following instructions are completely incompatible (“don’t tell me what to do” never far from the surface). She wants to be her own boss and also work to her own spec (her preferred colour palette, her choice of flowers & foliage, her design style) with her “florals”.

Another opportunity wasted. More building castles (unintentional reference to chateaux!) in the air, more tearful bleating, more aimless wandering, more manipulation of those kind-hearted enough to support her, more of everything we’ve seen before. It’s a vicious and thoroughly tiresome circle.
What’s particularly sad is FRK’s mother seems to be supporting, indeed encouraging, her daughter’s ‘head in the clouds’ fantasy, instead of getting her to buckle down, apply herself, listen to mentors, learn her craft, pay her dues and establish herself as a professional florist in Norway. Very odd parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I always thought Kat would be a girls girl not be a Dan fan ? Anyone ???
She does give off a very “games mistress” vibe…
---
You didn’t dream it…it was me. The Caroline Gooder account that is “carolinegooder7091” seems to be the original Caroline Gooder. The one with the user name “carolinegooder” is the one troll CG making all the weird statements about Phillip being so good looking, and that HE is the gravy train, he’s young and has so much potential. The troll CG avatar “C” is slightly different too and looks like an italicized “C” where the original CG has a plain font “C”. I probably posted in the middle of the night when I couldn’t sleep. Here are screenshots of the two different users’ names.

Interesting they were started about one month apart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I think Dan and Kat are getting it on... she was giving him her coy face.
Now I’m being to to think that the Comte and Clara are the same person, we’ve never seen them together 🤔 and they both are missing in action. All this Dan slamming and talk of him hooking up with Cat should have brought Clara out of hiding and to his defence. Maybe they are chained up in the dungeons of Lie lande 🦇

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She does give off a very “games mistress” vibe…
---

Interesting they were started about one month apart.
The Caroline that praises Snorts is def Snorts! Only Snorts would think that Snorts has all of those amazing qualities. The original Caroline Gooder ( be it Potts or Natti etc) do not think Snorts is all that great....let’s be real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Something that has bothered me since I started commenting on here is the comings and goings of tattlers. Are they in real life someone from the Châteauverse? Who come on here to disrupt or try to defend certain people. Do people disappear because they feel they are not heard or feel attacked as some have mentioned. Some tattlers privately dealing with serious illness. How would we know if a tattler has (heaven forbid) passed away. There are so many that have disappeared. 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Something that has bothered me since I started commenting on here is the comings and goings of tattlers. Are they in real life someone from the Châteauverse? Who come on here to disrupt or try to defend certain people. Do people disappear because they feel they are not heard or feel attacked as some have mentioned. Some tattlers privately dealing with serious illness. How would we know if a tattler has (heaven forbid) passed away. There are so many that have disappeared. 😞
I think many of us get rather jaded as we see the same old thing and often the same posts/ questions over and over again. I find myself skimming more often and frequently don't bother to catch up with the thread any more. Issues are often trawled through at length and then along comes someone new and starts it it all up again. I'll admit to getting bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Yes I am a Billy defender, I see it another way. Once again Micheal starts something does the big ta da tunnels, acts all knowledgeable. Billy even gave him Steve to help. Who pays Steve? He wouldn't of done it for nothing.

Tunnels been good clickbait for a few, raised Chateau life'e Phils numbers. They have known about the tunnels for a while. Then silence Micheal spends how long digging outside Sadies flat then focuses on the old well lid and silence. Got to keep the viewers wanting to view. Where Billy was is no where Micheal first started digging.

Billy has stated ages ago, re the cobbles outside Micheals cottage,billy started them and then Micheal did some and lost interest and Billy and dad over a period of months finished them and during that process last summer no Micheal seen.

Yes there is rivalry between them, Micheal is more articulate than Billy, more at ease on camera. He and Billy do have an artistic camera eye. But I sense Billy has been the one who has always protected his elder brother, tried to motivate him, bought a car for him to learn to drive, giving him independance and supported him over a long period of time. Is Micheal jealous of Billy? who knows.

The tunnels are now put on hold, no more questions, what Billy found most likely is a sewer line.
I wasn't talking about all of mpk's questionable behaviour from the past. He has been uploading content for the past 4/5? weeks. MPK dug into the well just outside the walled garden for the whole day, spoke with some man about the possible where about of the tunnel. Billy even mentioned mpk been looking for the tunnels for weeks, made the bitchy remark: keep digging or should I go tell Michael. Billy had knowledge of something which MPK did not have (that the granite tops of the well's in the convent had metal rings and it was possible to find it with the metal detector) Instead of sharing his knowledge, Billy kept it to himself and went in there to try to find it for himself.

if one of the senior take away the shine of one of the juniors; I'll tell them that it was a dick move because, it will demotivate people to try to succeed and aim higher in their jobs. That is exactly what Billy did here. Demotivate his brother which was totally unnecessary.
If wallpaper saga will go anywhere I suspect Billy will, again, get there last minute and show it on his channel.

MPK shoud hire a caravan, buy the ruin nearby his family and create his own pride pod.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There certainly seems to be enough circumstantial evidence to support this theory. If so, I am saddened as Cat was my favourite at the chateau. I would have thought her far too intelligent to bother with Dan and I hope she never went near Snorts. The trouble is, I really liked Annalise too, although we did not see much of her. I watched Escape to RF back then too. Isn't life funny. Both Annalise and Cat are too good for Dan. Amoury is too good for Natti and should have been with one or other of those girls. Snorts is not good enough for anyone - not even Fanny. Slim pickings in rural France it would seem.
Yet…. Annalise had girlie weekends with Natty……
That little white car bunman drives has been about for a while.
I guess he had to give up his van to buy a new car for Natty .
---
Does the very teeny weeeny LITTLE house of Amoury need work?
This dumper is not the one sold to Fanny by Matt?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.