The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you believe it was truly Selmar here posting back in March, he certainly did say something about Dan:

View attachment 2126094
That's what I mean. Selmar made reference to Dan's betrayal of him when he came on Tattle. But in Selmars video there was no mention of Dan. I was referring to the sexual escapades of those he mentioned. But no mention of Dan. We know he got up to something disgusting as Clara Burnett mentioned it. I just wondered what stopped Selmar bringing Dan into it if he too was Selmars enemy

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What parent would be happy to see their son who is fast approaching 30 so rudderless and so unambitious.
You would think his parents would see how many ex's she seems to have had and realise that he has little chance of a lasting relationship with Fanny or maybe they are just as lacking in brain cells and as gullible as the patrons. People get jobs selling pensions, etc because they can get large bonuses with financial firms but they have sometimes failed at other professions and are not necessarily that bright.

Reactions: 17
hmmmm. Not to be snotty, but I don't see the relevance of this comparison. I know lots of people who do not have university degrees but have made much of themselves, and are respected members of "society" (not meaning class distinction--just being members of civilized humanity). They have manners and common sense. They work hard and have strong morals. I have also seen a lot of hot-air egotists with elitist educations that are bums and criminals. Philip is not respected and clearly does not appear to be very intelligent--he sure can't read the room, but comparing him to her Oxford crowd isn't saying much. What have they done? Nick is doing ok, but how's it going for the rest of them? They're all a bunch of misfit toys, except not very likable.
View attachment 2126659
My maternal great grandmother was born in 1890 and passed away in 1982 when I was a child. Her husband, my great grandfather, passed away in the early 1950’s. She lived in a small house (a little cottage) with 2 bedrooms and one bath. It was really cute, immaculately clean, and tastefully furnished. She had a tiny kitchen but somehow managed to cook the most wonderful meals. She always dressed nicely in a dress every day. She was kind, never met a stranger, and even though she didn’t have much money, she would give her last dollar to someone in need. My mother said that during the Great Depression, homeless men who were traveling and looking for work would occasionally stop at her home, knock on the kitchen door, and ask for a meal. She always gave them something to eat (in exchange, they had to listen to her read bible passages 😄). Later, my family found her house had been marked with a symbol signifying to travelers that she was kind and shared food. In my opinion, she was a real lady and had more “class” in her little finger than any of these château characters….especially LaLande. I’m sure many of us on here have had the pleasure of knowing people like that. Money and education doesn’t buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Oh I believe that Little Pecker Pants has tried and succeeded in putting his micro pecker in any living form that HAS a pecker. The females....?????? Possibly..... Something????? The females at the dump are pretty desperate and drunk most of the time and don't seem picky.... Selmar? Potts? Little Pecker???
Ugh! I would rather have a lobotomy.....
The question is, does it count if you can't feel it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My maternal great grandmother was born in 1890 and passed away in 1982 when I was a child. Her husband, my great grandfather, passed away in the early 1950’s. She lived in a small house (a little cottage) with 2 bedrooms and one bath. It was really cute, immaculately clean, and tastefully furnished. She had a tiny kitchen but somehow managed to cook the most wonderful meals. She always dressed nicely in a dress every day. She was kind, never met a stranger, and even though she didn’t have much money, she would give her last dollar to someone in need. My mother said that during the Great Depression, homeless men who were traveling and looking for work would occasionally stop at her home, knock on the kitchen door, and ask for a meal. She always gave them something to eat (in exchange, they had to listen to her read bible passages 😄). Later, my family found her house had been marked with a symbol signifying to travelers that she was kind and shared food. In my opinion, she was a real lady and had more “class” in her little finger than any of these château characters….especially LaLande. I’m sure many of us on here have had the pleasure of knowing people like that. Money and education doesn’t buy class.
And now…here I am posting pictures on Tattle of Fanny and PhiPhi’s crotches! 😆 I never said that I had class, either! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 45
When your bedroom is on point and featured in a major magazine ...... and then your SJ and LaLande at €300/night 🤢 nada.
I checked out their website and wow! They have done so much work and have got their branding/business options on point.

Life has moved on in FRK's time away from Lalande. For starters the pandemic is considered past tense. She will never be a successful business woman as she only focuses on what she wants to do. She will never get her head around the financial aspect of a business (SJ was not leading by example).
Marie wanted to set up a business but she had no business plan and I doubt if she even registered her business in the UK which may be why she left. She hasn't got the slightest idea of how to run anything! She also expected everyone else to provide accommodation, give her food, etc. I think some of the other chateaux owners whom she tried to groom for wedding business, saw through her and didn't ask her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
poor MPK first Angel steals his bee design from him, now the brother steals the finding of the tunnel and climbs it in his channel.Michael if you read me I want you to know that I am with you in these hard times🤣
---
poor MPK first Angel steals his bee design from him, now the brother steals the finding of the tunnel and climbs it in his channel.Michael if you read me I want you to know that I am with you in these hard times🤣
aaah and I forgot, Fanny stole Snort who went to the landfill to meet MPK and ended up bleeping the greedy old woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think Dan and Kat are getting it on... she was giving him her coy face.
There certainly seems to be enough circumstantial evidence to support this theory. If so, I am saddened as Cat was my favourite at the chateau. I would have thought her far too intelligent to bother with Dan and I hope she never went near Snorts. The trouble is, I really liked Annalise too, although we did not see much of her. I watched Escape to RF back then too. Isn't life funny. Both Annalise and Cat are too good for Dan. Amoury is too good for Natti and should have been with one or other of those girls. Snorts is not good enough for anyone - not even Fanny. Slim pickings in rural France it would seem.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
hmmmm. Not to be snotty, but I don't see the relevance of this comparison. I know lots of people who do not have university degrees but have made much of themselves, and are respected members of "society" (not meaning class distinction--just being members of civilized humanity). They have manners and common sense. They work hard and have strong morals. I have also seen a lot of hot-air egotists with elitist educations that are bums and criminals. Philip is not respected and clearly does not appear to be very intelligent--he sure can't read the room, but comparing him to her Oxford crowd isn't saying much. What have they done? Nick is doing ok, but how's it going for the rest of them? They're all a bunch of misfit toys, except not very likable.
View attachment 2126659
"...I have also seen a lot of hot-air egotists with elitist educations that are bums and criminals." Are you thinking of Fanny?

• Haha
I always thought Kat would be a girls girl not be a Dan fan ? Anyone ???
No way. Cat was all over Amoury when he arrived. Now we think she might be with Dan. Rumours of her and Snorts (makes my skin crawl on her behalf). I don't believe she is interested in women. But if she is, it gives her more opportunities I guess.

Reactions: 18
And now…here I am posting pictures on Tattle of Fanny and PhiPhi’s crotches! 😆 I never said that I had class, either! 😆😆😆
That is why you are lovely you were well brought up and that has nothing to do with money. Fanny has money but no class and she is mean spirited whilst faking being kind-the worst of the worst.
---
Marie wanted to set up a business but she had no business plan and I doubt if she even registered her business in the UK which may be why she left. She hasn't got the slightest idea of how to run anything! She also expected everyone else to provide accommodation, give her food, etc. I think some of the other chateaux owners whom she tried to groom for wedding business, saw through her and didn't ask her back.
yes that is surprising Chateau de Brive could have offered her as resident florist

• Heart
That's what I mean. Selmar made reference to Dan's betrayal of him when he came on Tattle. But in Selmars video there was no mention of Dan. I was referring to the sexual escapades of those he mentioned. But no mention of Dan. We know he got up to something disgusting as Clara Burnett mentioned it. I just wondered what stopped Selmar bringing Dan into it if he too was Selmars enemy
He threw so many under the bus that day, he may have forgotten to ad Dan, he does have a brain injury. Credit where credit's due on remembering so many I say 🤣
---
This is not rivalry, this is greed & ego from Billy's side. He would have never gone looking for it weren't it for mpk and the info he gained. Billy pulled the most hated trait in a coworker. Do nothing, swoop in at the end and pretend you worked hard.

He swept up mpk's moment just because he owns the property, so he can? His flog of 25 minutes contained 10 minutes of the tunnel.
🤮🤮🤮🤮
Don't go that low Billy. It does not suit you to take the moment of shine away from your brother.
Yeah it wasn't very nice, tells Michael he can use the chateau for content, then the minute he does, Billy takes his idea and runs with it... bit tit really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Re the “Gooder Question”, which probably lends unwarranted weight to a mere bagatelle, did I dream it or didn’t a Tattle sleuth find and post details of two (?) YT profiles, which were created fairly recently and used the CG name but in a slightly different format? With the tone adopted by whoever was behind the profiles being markedly different from comments posted by the Queen of the Database and archivist extraordinaire of the Lalandepædia.

I’m sure I didn’t dream it but, on the other hand, real life is making my mind is somewhat scrambled at the moment. I did a vague search but references to CG aren’t exactly thin on the ground and I gave up!
You didn’t dream it…it was me. The Caroline Gooder account that is “carolinegooder7091” seems to be the original Caroline Gooder. The one with the user name “carolinegooder” is the one troll CG making all the weird statements about Phillip being so good looking, and that HE is the gravy train, he’s young and has so much potential. The troll CG avatar “C” is slightly different too and looks like an italicized “C” where the original CG has a plain font “C”. I probably posted in the middle of the night when I couldn’t sleep. Here are screenshots of the two different users’ names.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.