The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God...I have a real fear of heights, and I just felt terrified by this! My heart is beating loudly in my chest. I might have to go and lay down so I can stop feeling so woozy! I get the same feeling when I see early pictures of the guys who built the Empire State Building in NYC, eating their lunch atop a beam. I forced myself to look it up.......it just totally upends me to see it, just like those two guys on that plane. Here it is:

1682353869142.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I spent 5 minutes trying to hold myself back from commenting to Jason Dubey on that Facebook Group (I was successful in that endeavor and did not comment!) and find myself doing the same with the comments on Kathy's vlog. There is simply no arguing with crazy, lonely people who feel it's o.k. to be lied to. No matter what you say, instead of trying to have a healthy disagreement, they always devolve into calling us haters...or jealous.......that's all they've got, because to admit they've been conned at this point is either too embarrassing or too much of a mind-duck for them to believe. They have, for years now, spent money to support Stephanie's "restoration" efforts. If they hadn't gotten suspicious within 6 months of the start of their support, they will not now - or ever - change their minds. If they refuse to see that there is absolutely no thoughtful, planned, organized restoration going on at that place, they will never see it. And at this point, I don't think they want to see it! Being stupid is sometimes a choice!
Sometimes you just have to let people be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Have been thnking (dammit) about the latest CDs borefest, and it occurs to me that she is following the same set routine that all the Chateaux in C4's Chateaux DIY shows stick too. C4 film each owner 'tackling' an important job, getting a bedroom ready with only hours to go. You know the drill. Keeps the viewers on tenderhooks (allegedly). Will they, wont they, be able to welcome their guests in time, will the cooker get fixed, will the wallpaper get done, will the new mattress arrive on time etc etc etc, switch to guests arriving with minutes to spare.
F4F's has taken this whole modus operandi BS to a new manic level. For reasons know only to her rabid fans, they love this tit, feel sorry for her, worry she's doing too much (!), isn't she wonderful getting in all done in the face of such adversity. eventually, it gets so boring and people clock onto the bullshit and switch off.
As probably already discussed, Steff's viewers may be switching off more because of that, than realising what a lying grifter she is.
Boring viewers is the kiss of death, and Steff is doing it in bucketloads

• Heart
What is this even?….. It’s amaury posting sparking hearts in a post with his mate, or is Nutty trying to speak like him be saying “mate” 🙄
Is he “drinking” a cup full of weed with a straw?
I have many questions….

IMG_5640.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Stephenders beware, we know you read here......I read somewhere that it's better to keep quiet and let the world think you're a fool, rather than open it and prove it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Kathy knows ALL about Stephs latest vlog, the blown wallpaper, the mess, the dust, Nathan looking young, Am and Nat smiling for the camera AFTER telling us she does not watch the Chateau Diaries as she "cannot bare Fannys fakeness" and quotes what Steph says to Philip in the vlog ? I know Tattlers give a lot of detail but just admit it Kathy you like the rest of us watch frightened of missing something.

• Haha
Bacon eater is back in Patreon comments but so meek and asinine

Beccky Nater

8h
Love Maria's concert and the divine table setting and food. Well done you all worked your LaLande magic🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Kathy knows ALL about Stephs latest vlog, the blown wallpaper, the mess, the dust, Nathan looking young, Am and Nat smiling for the camera AFTER telling us she does not watch the Chateau Diaries as she "cannot bare Fannys fakeness" and quotes what Steph says to Philip in the vlog ? I know Tattlers give a lot of detail but just admit it Kathy you like the rest of us watch frightened of missing something.
1682358722770.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just have to add…… I am so impressed with the tartlets and hags……. Yes, all 15. Your investigative skiils surpass Gibbs (NCIS), Sherlock (Holmes), Gladys Kravits (Bewitched)……😂🤣. AND, Mr Dubey…….. I was disappointed in your little rant on fb……. Especially since @Jules100 had just declared her liking of you. Many of us hags have wished you well when you were so ill…….. and it was a sincere concern. The End.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
here in NZ you don't sit on a table, desk or any surface you prepare or eat food, it is cultural and applied across the board regardless of ethnicicity. It also makes sense the place where you eat shouldn't have contact with the place eating bi products are removed.

I was disgusted to see the table used to plonk toilet brushes on, granted Maria said its okay as they are new. No it doesn't matter if new. A kitchen table is where you eat food, food and items used to eat food id the only thing that should be placed on the table. Especially if peope pay to eat food prepared in that kitchen.

It's not okay! courtsey of white ribbon.
I’m really careful when I’m preparing food. I have both antibacterial hand soap and dish soap by the sink. I’m constantly washing my hands as I prep, especially if I’m making a salad or a dish that isn’t cooked to kill any bacteria. And I always wipe down countertops and other surfaces with soap and water as I go. I got food poisoning from a restaurant one time and I’ve never been so sick in my life, so I’d rather be safe than sorry. I don’t think I could eat anything prepared in LaLande’s kitchen.

• Heart
Have been thnking (dammit) about the latest CDs borefest, and it occurs to me that she is following the same set routine that all the Chateaux in C4's Chateaux DIY shows stick too. C4 film each owner 'tackling' an important job, getting a bedroom ready with only hours to go. You know the drill. Keeps the viewers on tenderhooks (allegedly). Will they, wont they, be able to welcome their guests in time, will the cooker get fixed, will the wallpaper get done, will the new mattress arrive on time etc etc etc, switch to guests arriving with minutes to spare.
F4F's has taken this whole modus operandi BS to a new manic level. For reasons know only to her rabid fans, they love this tit, feel sorry for her, worry she's doing too much (!), isn't she wonderful getting in all done in the face of such adversity. eventually, it gets so boring and people clock onto the bullshit and switch off.
As probably already discussed, Steff's viewers may be switching off more because of that, than realising what a lying grifter she is.
Boring viewers is the kiss of death, and Steff is doing it in bucketloads
I think you’re into something there with your thoughts.

• Heart
I’m really careful when I’m preparing food. I have both antibacterial hand soap and dish soap by the sink. I’m constantly washing my hands as I prep, especially if I’m making a salad or a dish that isn’t cooked to kill any bacteria. And I always wipe down countertops and other surfaces with soap and water as I go. I got food poisoning from a restaurant one time and I’ve never been so sick in my life, so I’d rather be safe than sorry. I don’t think I could eat anything prepared in LaLande’s kitchen.
When you wrap your kitchen countertops on plastic wrap, and use gloves, cleaning and hygiene wouldn’t be such a task for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just had an alarming thought, what if Fanny & Dan want to take flying lessons so that they can join the mile high club ?????:eek::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.