Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Oh Yippeee!! We’re talking about Clara again 🤣🤣🤣

Seems like she’s out of her cave, so I shall go and occupy said cave a for a while… sounds very peaceful 😌

I’m sure there’s enough reception so I can upload the Patreon video 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Loire Valley

Something that has bothered me since I started commenting on here is the comings and goings of tattlers. Are they in real life someone from the Châteauverse? Who come on here to disrupt or try to defend certain people. Do people disappear because they feel they are not heard or feel attacked as some have mentioned. Some tattlers privately dealing with serious illness. How would we know if a tattler has (heaven forbid) passed away. There are so many that have disappeared. 😞
I was thinking the same about tattlers passing away (can’t bold your sentence! Sorry 🙁) I even said to my husband that when I die, and if I am still in here, (hope not by then! 🤞🏼) he should use my phone and tell tattlers! I know I’m relatively new here and don’t post a lot because people say what I think with better word than me, but I feel that you shouldn’t wonder where I’m gone! So daft! I know! 😂 things that go through my head!! 🤯🫣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
I just watched the recent vlog.
1. Amaury has checked out.
2. The robot floor cleaner will do nothing on her uneven, furniture cluttered floors. I had to get rid of mine, it was useless against my saltillo floors.
3. She looks like shit in that purple dress.
4. Those kids were thoroughly unimpressed with the prententious potatoes.
5. She looks like shit in that yellow dress.
6. There were no tulips in the guests' flowers.
7. I don’t mind the wallpaper, but the gap at the top is odd. I imagine they'll paint it to match?

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Just watched Michael’s window video… simple, basic renovation content and he as always has a nice presence on camera… i quite enjoyed it!
I am really keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for him to continue taking care of his mental health and stay away from his triggers…

He now has 2 income streams through YT and selling his prints. I just wonder, why does he have to personally pay for the renovation of the cottage? Those windows must have cost a pretty penny!
I watched MPK’s window video, too, and it was solid. It was focused, Florian didn’t distract, Pa and Billy assisted but didn’t overtake. Michael didn’t try too hard to “overly explain” things. And I really liked the ending with the rain through the window…beautiful shots. You can tell Michael’s “honed his craft” over the past few years and his videos are professional. Cautious optimism on my part.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Thank you for the filthy patreon video karma and the filthy recap.

Phiphi stuffed his face into dirty laundry 🤮🤮🤮🤮 he inhaled dead skin and body moistures of their guest through his huge nostrils.

I died a little seeing that! I wouldn never carry someones dirty bedding/napkins so close to my body/face!
Maybe PhiPhi didn’t mind shoving his face in the dirty bed linens because he’s the one who soiled them…hopping from bed to bed to satisfy his needs (as Selmar said). 🤢 Watching PhiPhi carry those piles of dirty laundry and used napkins, then placing them in the car, made my skin crawl. No laundry bags or anything…just shove the filth into the car. I’m sure it wreaked. And he probably stopped at the market to pick up some bread and food on the way back…putting it where the nasty laundry had just been. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

LadyRed

VIP Member
Ok Tattle Ladies and Tattle Gentlemen! It’s time to play the new game “Guess the LaLande Crotch!” View the pictures below and try to determine whether the crotch belongs to Fanny or PhiPhi! Each picture is more challenging than the next…only true Tattlers, trolls, haters, and hags can score 100%! The answer key is below.

View attachment 2123873

View attachment 2123874

View attachment 2123875

View attachment 2123876

View attachment 2123918

View attachment 2123878

View attachment 2123879

View attachment 2123880

View attachment 2123881

View attachment 2123882

View attachment 2123883

View attachment 2123915

View attachment 2123885

Answer Key:

1. PhiPhi
2. Fanny
3. PhiPhi
4. Fanny
5. PhiPhi
6. Fanny
7. PhiPhi
8. Fanny
9. PhiPhi
10. Fanny
11. PhiPhi
12. PhiPhi
13. PhiPhi

If you guessed all of them correctly, congratulations! You’re a true Tattler! 😆

View attachment 2123944
Don't ever show close-ups of these ever again!

1682341881100.png

• Haha

Luna20

VIP Member
Thank you for the filthy patreon video karma and the filthy recap.

Phiphi stuffed his face into dirty laundry 🤮🤮🤮🤮 he inhaled dead skin and body moistures of their guest through his huge nostrils.

I died a little seeing that! I wouldn never carry someones dirty bedding/napkins so close to my body/face!

• Sick
  • Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Maria had to vacuum the piano before she played! If the owner of a business had asked someone to play for their clients, wouldn't they be expected to have the piano cleaned and tuned ready for the pianist but no, you can't expect an Oxford-educated; "cultured; music-loving; former trained opera singer" to do anything like that.

Fanny said she and Dan had discussed having flying lessons together! My God! He would break everything he touched and she would forget vital steps in the process, just as she forgets ingredients when cooking. She'd probably wear a revealing dress and her red high heels. Can you imagine someone trying to teach them? She would be shrieking; laughing manically, and interrupting every other minute. Dan would nod his head pretending to understand everything while not doing so, and they'd both be trying to film YT content through the windows! Dan needs to remember he's got two children and try not to kill himself. Fanny needs to grow up and become a responsible adult; how much chance is there of that happening?

• Haha
  • Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Dan....
1. They are joists not beams.
2. The end ones either side of the gap should have been doubled up before hanging thr crossways beam on joist hangers.
The job needs an engineer to spec the correct materials.
Yesterday you showed the wood preservative you are going to put on the joists once in place. Nah they should have been treated before installing as the most important edge to treat is the cut ends that are in contact with the walls.

• Heart
  • Wow

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
Say what you will about Mummy, but one can not stay sane with the amount of dump which ends up all over the place. Every year we see a couple of room clearings, and that is the ones Fanny chooses to show us, and without fail more rubbish appears in another part of the chateau. The state of those stables! Remember how that space looked like not that long ago when Amuary cleared it and organised it as his workshop? Gone are those days! Just how does one amass so much garbage in such a short time span and lets it pile up like that?

I don't wish this upon anyone, but between the sketchy electrics and what is essentially kindling, this place might just go up in flames ones of these days.
Mom can talk as much as she wants. Nothing helps.
Screenshot_20230423_220133_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230423_220154_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230423_220237_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
Guys, Dan has more views than SJ, and he puts out 6 video's a week! 🥳

Dan renovating a ruin at a faster pace on his own than SJ with all her monies and help will surely start opening more eyes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I thought it was interesting that Scotchette kept saying tattle is dead, they said it quite a few times during their rant, when they were giving too much insider information. If it’s dying or dead why do they feel so threatened
Riiiiiight......it's so dead here, Scotchette is still bitching about being kicked off (or whatever happened). It's so dead here, all of those that complain about this being a hate site ALL READ HERE! It's so, so dead here that even Stephanie and Philip, and God knows who else at that shit pile of stones all read here! Michael Petherick - or his mom - comments on a vlog about chateaus and probably reads here, too!

They all read here. They can't help themselves. But it's dead here.

But you're right, if it wasn't so threatening, they wouldn't be putting up such bluster.

• Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
I guess no Patreon video today! It’s 4:30am France time… Maybe Stiffy fell asleep again, from the excitement of her love life…

• Haha
Don't worry about Clara. I'm sure she's fine. No doubt she'll turn up soon to (once again) remind us that 'it's not about her, but about Stephanie Jarvis.'

In other news... today, whilst in the Somme, a high ranking French military officer with the Armée de Terre gave me a 'hangover cure' from his hip flask. Tasted a bit like blackberries and apricot. I swear by all the gods, this elixir worked within 5 minutes! I could have happily run a marathon then done a 1000 push ups after a single gulp. The previous evening I saw this guy down at least 12 shots of Calvados, two pints of Guinness and 4 lagers - and there's no way he was sober. He drank a contingent of Aussie and Kiwi military under the table and was staggeringly drunk himself. Yet this afternoon - he was as right as rain when everyone else, including me, were practically dead. But one gulp of his elixir and it was a miracle cure. He won't tell me what ingredients are in it - bastard! I could whip some up in a bathtub and become a billionaire over night! Shame the French are allies, because going to war with them over his hangover cure recipe would be a completely valid reason to lock and load.
You better hope you don’t have a mandatory drug test within the next 72 hours. That sounds remarkably like a “tonic” an organic chemistry pharmacologist I knew used to make. It contained a fruit cordial and a considerable amount of pharmaceutical grade cocaine! No wonder you felt like a million bucks! You were loaded, flying high!🫠🫠🫠

• Wow
  • Haha

Midnightcowboy

The least they could do is fold the boxes flat and stack them up nicely. They are lazy, the lot of them.

Or use them in the gardens as part of a no dig, no weed area. Basically, lay the cardboard on top of the area you want to grow stuff. It helps if you can kill the weeds first. Water well, then put loads of compost, mulch etc on top. Plant whatever you want. It's long winded, a bit more complicated, a bit tedious, but it works.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Phi phi is shit snorting as usual and is desperately trying to strike back at Tattlers and Clara. He is also trying to dare Clara to post here so he can try to track her and determine her identity. He likes to brag about screwing around with the Tattler forum, as he is not a beloved figure here. He likes to make threats, especially after visiting one or two of the dozen cocktail corners at the Dump. He may just be angry because Fanny is going to force him to paint more ceilings at the dump.Perhaps someone picked the large tulip at the Dump before guests could pose for a photo op with the magical tulip, and he was blamed for the missing tulip by the rest of the Dump crew.

Phi Phi, under an alias, was asking Chateau Unwrapped just 2 days ago in their comment section,

scotchette
2 days ago
I have a suggestion for your next vlog. Who's Clara Burnett? Is she a man or a woman? Where is she-he from ? UK, Netherland? Age, married, single? Detective work.View attachment 2125632

They don’t know the identity of Clara. Phi Phi is having another tantrum so he posts in response to a negative comment towards him in the comment section excerpt below. He reads it, becomes angry, then sneaks into Fanny’s closet, slips into one of Fanny’s Villioti ball gowns, crams Fanny’s birthday Louboutin pumps on his feet, throws his hair back with a sparkly hair clip, grabs some 2 year old chocolates he nicked from a guest room, and fires up his laptop to rage and post a made up revenge story about silencing Clara, casting unlikely hero lazy Michael Potts in the role as his and Fanny’s savior who locks Clara in the LieLande bat cave .

I hope Clara is taking a break and will be back soon. In the unlikely event Potts locked her in the bat cave, I hope it is the one under the grand salon that was vacated by the bats after Amaury was banging away on the grand salon walls.

iDL2P7mtgH5ef07EHROOGcMU=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

LadydeLande
1 day ago
@caroline gooder The one person who really is a time waster is Philip Janssen.

GGhCYVeCgu6gI5VVEGHmxS2G=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Clara Burnside
7 hours ago
@LadydeLande lay off Phillip he works hard. BTW Clara i Burnett my evil twin is locked in the Bat Cave in Lalande and Michael Potts threw the keys down the Well. CLARA is NEVER coming back to Twattle.

View attachment 2125605 Haha Quote
Scotchette is not Philip. Scotchette is just enthusiastic.

Clara Burnside is 100% from the chateau.

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
The "fake it till he makes it" is a perfect motto for Phillip. He's still young enough to wisen up--to leave LaLande and actually "make it" in some profession that he could be proud of, but he's too in love with the lifestyle as F4F's bag boy to make a change at the moment. Can you imagine being him, continuing on as he is, and 40 years from now... looking back at his life? Ouch. If he is a true narcissist, which I don't think he is tbh, he could never look back with regret. But, since I think he's not a true narcissist, he will have regrets. Can a person become a narcissist, or is it a character trait you are born with (or develops at a very early age)? :unsure:
When I was 24 my narcissistic Aunt was having a nervous breakdown. She was very successful professionally and her fourth marriage was falling apart. She threatened to harm herself and my mother put her in a psychiatric hospital. She stayed for two days. I was temping as an administrative assistant as I had just moved back home after leaving for a year. I was fresh out of college, hadn’t gotten my legs yet, and poor as little church mouse.

I had an opportunity to work in the Mayor’s office of a pretty dynamic and famous mayor. My aunt wanted me to ditch that opportunity and sit with her all day to I don’t know what. Fetch for her I guess? She offered to pay me $35 a day, when I declined saying that I really needed to find a job and the temp assignment might lead to a position.

Well, I stayed with temp assignment and ended up leading a department in six months. I worked in negotiations for establishing a new regional authority and ended up being its CEO. If I’d chosen to sit with her for the day instead, where would I have ended up? I worked there for twenty years and did very well. She was just fine without me.

Take heed PhiPhi, your opportunities are floating away in the ether…..

• Heart