Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boleyn sister

Anyone interested in a SWFL Tattle meetup?
wouldn't that be fun? I know you have encountered @mrsp67 - and you are only 'down the road' - who else is geographically available? Obviously, the plucky (thank you again for my tile) @Jules100 🧡, I'm only a winter dweller in SWFL, right now, i'm stalking @HalcyonOrganic - wondering just why he is so Organic?

PS Rexy, I was rather envious to read how your insurance has been so accommodating - the islanders are having problems with wind vs flood vs BS and not receiving satisfaction in reimbursements. Cars? yes. Homes - mais non. (go fund us ? 😁)
which state/city?

Reactions: 9

Ferris Wheel

They've got quite money grabby lately, dropping massive hints about how much it's all going to cost. They are desperate to show they are doing it for the sake of the historical monument preservation, not their own business............. that makes me cynical.
I agree with you. I’ve liked their journey - they work hard but the change in asking for money has made me hesitate. Yes they did before but there was a really big uptick in the last 6 months

Albee

VIP Member
A little less busy wall paper would be good - I knew the fabric with the same wall paper pattern was a mistake before she even put it on the wall as a test. Just plain walls in a hallway are GREAT - besides that wall paper isn't even that old; 1960s?
I agree it’s such a narrow area. Plain walls would look nice. I’m not a fan of the fabric either. But she had to try.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
OK sooooooo....
I know I have mentioned this name befoooooooooooooooooooooore. And it's not like I know , if you know what I mean....
Hear me out...
But Maaaaaaybe Phi has a lot more in common with Ron Jeremy than we know... ??? !!!!
Hmmmmmmmm????
View attachment 2125711
---

I can read lips.
I know what Gordy is saying!!
Thanks for the reminder!

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Now I’m being to to think that the Comte and Clara are the same person, we’ve never seen them together 🤔 and they both are missing in action. All this Dan slamming and talk of him hooking up with Cat should have brought Clara out of hiding and to his defence. Maybe they are chained up in the dungeons of Lie lande 🦇
Did Clara usually defend Dan??

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
There was one gal, dark hair English, she was on ETTCDYI. She did ALL the work herself, no partner, no friends. Hard worker!!
There was a couple. Older, also English, pretty funny, the lady did quite a bit of canning, jam making etc... Does anyone remember who they are? I wouldn't mind watching their channels if they have one...
I remember that woman, she worked her fingers to the bone. She had a teenager living with her and an older daughter too. Can't for the life of me remember her name though.
Do you mean Belinda and Lee? She used to run her own catering company in the UK. Really lovely couple. They do have a YT channel but haven't posted anything for at least a year :
Chateau Mareuil - YouTube

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Oh my word puhlease. Can we all cease with this where is Clara BS? You’re all just dying for fictitious gossip to thrill yourselves with. Anybody with one iota of a brain left could ascertain that Clara has clearly not been at the HMN in years. If they had we would have learnt far sooner about SJ’s hidden travels, the Mercedes Benz bought for a blind mother, Amaury and Nati moving into a house etc. Those were huge stories Clara didn’t break. Any contacts Clara claims to have at the HMN have dried up too. The most recent significant story Clara broke was SJ and Phyllis being in a relationship - that was years ago, 2021. Please open your eyes. Clara is best when they’re evaluating revelations from SJ’s own videos and considering the potential consequences and establishing a context. The litany of wild revelations regarding potential sexual misdemeanours, dolls having simulated sexual assaults, video recordings of aggressive altercations, plus much, much more are just wild flights of fancy which Clara knows you all lap up with relish, but are totally morally wrong. Clara clearly has a vendetta against SJ - they’ve been deeply wounded - and the tactics of getting allegations to stick has ceased for the last few months, thank goodness. I do hope Clara intends to return because their analysis is often astute with the historical context they clearly have of SJ’s going ons - but remember it’s only knowledge from the past.
Why was this directed at me? I don’t appreciate it.

• Heart

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
I went to public school (Private School here in the UK). My Dad gave me a choice state school or public school, I chose the local comprehensive, but got expelled from the State School after one term so boarding school it was for me. The education is better, the class sizes smaller, far better sports facilities and much more discipline which I never took to. It also does give you confidence, but never heard of anyone selecting a school for marriage prospects to be honest and all my siblings and a lot of my friends went to public school. I didn't get a job through the old school network or a husband and have a very broad mix of friends from all walks of life, backgrounds and cultures. A lot of public school boys can be real tossers but I generalise.

Back on Fanny she should have gone with the paper with the blue background went much better with the bubbling old wall paper next door. My God they have ruined that design hanging it half mast all round the room. If I was a guest I would be so pissed off. She shouldn't have started unless it was going to be completely finished it looks a dogs dinner.
I had initially assumed/thought that it was a better education, but when I was reading some articles and research on this subject, it didn't pan out as I thought. Yes, smaller classes and more access to things like going to see plays and extra curricular activities makes for a wider experience and more teacher time, but the teachers and the curriculum isn't necessarily better (generally speaking ofcourse - there are some terrible schools with horrible reputations). It most definitely is whom you are mixing with that you are paying for. Even here in NZ people choose private schools so their kids avoid gang members' children etc. and mix with a 'higher' class of people. Possibly you are already middle class, so there was less of an impetus for your parents to want you to find connections?

Reactions: 8

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
I commented on a vlog of theirs a week or so ago stating I missed Tony( not really )but am curious as hell to where they have buried him. I am wanting to see the finished cottage upstairs, master bedroom though. They all seem happier without Tony which I find sad...unless he was a bully drunk or something.
Nosey people want to know!
I never picked up any bully or alcoholic vibes - seemed a sincere hard worker but you just don't know

Reactions: 8

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
One thing I've picked up on with Kathy... she's a name caller.. She does it a lot, then she complains she's being bullied by people calling her fat... or whatever they're calling her.
You’ve got that right. I, on the other hand, have not called her fat. Never called her ugly. I would not point those things out about her. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
We have a house full of original sash windows from 1904 never had a bit of trouble with them and I love them would totally spoil the look if the house if we took them out - tho on really windy winter nights wish they were double glazed lol 😂
Have you had them refurbished? Is the rest of the house wooden? Could be a combination of living in an earthquake prone country with elderly wooden houses and not redoing the strings that the weights are held on with? I always had problems lifting the windows up and down.

Reactions: 6