The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She proudly films the chair with bird tit stains in the same video as she talks about having the Dump all clean and ready for the B and B season. Is she renting out the 2 bedrooms above the crumbling grand salon? Which rooms are located above the grand salon? Do you think guests were sleeping in these rooms over the Easter holidays?

Do you get a 50% discount if you stay in one of the structurally unsafe rooms above the grand salon or does Phi Phi just place extra chocolates in your room?

I don’t think Mummy’s apartment is ever rented out to guests. I guess that is why Potts was staying in the Isabelle apartment ( which is still awaiting the huge chandeliers Fanny purchased to be delivered and installed).
Yes, she featured that chair a few times in her last vlog, I couldn't believe it. And they must have noticed it during the editing surely? Anybody else would have just turned the cushion around, wouldn't they? :unsure:
Do you think SJ has some kind of "disorder" that she doesn't notice grim/filth and the lack of general hygiene at the HMN or is it pure and simple, laziness? Must come from always having had people "that do" for her in a housekeeping sense. Well, fairy tale princesses never get their hands dirty do they, all except for Cinderella! :ROFLMAO:

I have absolutely no idea which rooms are currently being used for B&B guests. Although, I wonder how they feel about missing out on being entertained in the Grand Salon. No recent mention of results from the survey either - funny that! :rolleyes:

Plus, I would not be happy if I paid OTT price for a room and the smell of paint was still in evidence when I arrived. SJ said that they were awaiting the wallpaper right up till the last minute. BUT, they weren't intending to wallpaper the ceiling/woodwork and all the walls, were they? Just ridiculous! As we all know, she is just mean and didn't want to pay a local tradesman. I wonder whether Ombeline's BF is still working there or, has he had enough of the pink phone already?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sample menu from the restaurant that the Fleuries visited. I have to say it sounds delicious except for the menu that I saw that had young pigeon

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
imo . . . next to nix.
Oh I believe that Little Pecker Pants has tried and succeeded in putting his micro pecker in any living form that HAS a pecker. The females....?????? Possibly..... Something????? The females at the dump are pretty desperate and drunk most of the time and don't seem picky.... Selmar? Potts? Little Pecker???
Ugh! I would rather have a lobotomy.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Re the “Gooder Question”, which probably lends unwarranted weight to a mere bagatelle, did I dream it or didn’t a Tattle sleuth find and post details of two (?) YT profiles, which were created fairly recently and used the CG name but in a slightly different format? With the tone adopted by whoever was behind the profiles being markedly different from comments posted by the Queen of the Database and archivist extraordinaire of the Lalandepædia.

I’m sure I didn’t dream it but, on the other hand, real life is making my mind is somewhat scrambled at the moment. I did a vague search but references to CG aren’t exactly thin on the ground and I gave up!
You didn't dream it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any Tattlers know what has become of Sadie, Mo and his hardworking skinny friend ?

What beggars believe his attitude and arrogance is there any record of him completing university a BA a dip even? He seems to think hes on same social standard level as her oxford crowd , eh rude awaking when they part and he realizes he was just the indulged hired help and her crowd will want nothing more to do with him and he is too old to pave his way then.
hmmmm. Not to be snotty, but I don't see the relevance of this comparison. I know lots of people who do not have university degrees but have made much of themselves, and are respected members of "society" (not meaning class distinction--just being members of civilized humanity). They have manners and common sense. They work hard and have strong morals. I have also seen a lot of hot-air egotists with elitist educations that are bums and criminals. Philip is not respected and clearly does not appear to be very intelligent--he sure can't read the room, but comparing him to her Oxford crowd isn't saying much. What have they done? Nick is doing ok, but how's it going for the rest of them? They're all a bunch of misfit toys, except not very likable.
1682431918014.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well, we finally got to see a section of the woodland garden AKA Jardine d'Anglaise :ROFLMAO:. What an absolute mess but I didn't expect anything other than! :rolleyes: I would absolute avoid it like the plague if I were offered a gardener's role at the HMN.

Nonetheless, it did made me laugh. :LOL:

What did they expect would happen? But, of course the Shitolaine SJ must have what she wants, regardless of any advice she originally was given! They ultimately never cleared or prepared that area properly, just clawing off the top layer and bulldozing a load of top soil onto the surface. Therefore, it is what it is, still a weed infested, edge of the forest disaster. And because they have removed so many trees, air and light falling on the weeds will make them grow more readily too. Removing those docks will be a never ending story, simply soul destroying and an ongoing nightmare for poor Kirsty et al!

Docks - (Rumex obtusifolius) are one of my most hated weeds, although they do have some medicinal properties especially in connection with stinging nettle rash. The taproot is large, with numerous branches extending to a depth of 150 centimetres (59 in), with tough stems. They are so extraordinarily difficult to eradicate - think, absolutely never! Well, girlies, maybe time to look for a job elsewhere would be my advice. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was Davy on the trail of something like this when he created the garden behind the chapel.

Will Fanny's garden look like this in the future?
Poor old Davy. I am certain that that is 100% what he envisioned. But, SJ didn't do the necessary prep work that I am certain he told her would be required, being the skinflint/miser that she is, she totally ignored him!.

In one word - "never" - not in a million years! :rolleyes:

Whatever happened to the proposed Spring planting in the other area? I thought all the plants had been ordered but have never materialised to date. :unsure:

Too early to say.

They had a silly fling when Dan was still with Annalise. I guess Kat is there to find out but IMO the odds are not in her favor. They never are with a cheater.

When Dan started having beers with Amaury after work, the whole bromance thing, and couldn't drive home Lalande was full of chateau groupies aka. Kat, Sabina, Maria.. these young women who put chateau owners/vloggers on a pedestal and offer slave labor in exchange to be near them. Dan started to believe his own hype and fooled around. I bet he felt like a rockstar for a moment. Combination of alcohol, encouragement (Fanny finds these situations electrifying) and a shared secret can be very seductive.

Now when things have cooled down, Annalise has kicked him out and Nati has talked sense to Amaury, circumstances are different. I can't blame Kat (or Sabina) to return but any illusions shatter very quickly when you wake up in an AirB&B next to a common dumbass.
I think Dan and Kat are getting it on... she was giving him her coy face.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I always thought Kat would be a girls girl not be a Dan fan ? Anyone ???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought the hedge plants were placed very close together in the English garden. IF they all survive.

Reactions: 11
If you believe it was truly Selmar here posting back in March, he certainly did say something about Dan:

View attachment 2126094
And now there isn't any handyman... someone like Selmar would have kept the mess down, his firepit could have taken care of all the old pallets, he would have touched up paint and fixed doors, chopped wood, installed dishwashers etc... To expect Amaury to do this stuff is ludicrous and insulting to his craft. Dan's gone, Snot won't lift a finger, painting a ceiling was too much for him 'never again'.... okay folks, I moved the fan in the bathroom and plastered the ceiling this morning, bottled the wine whilst I waited for the plaster to dry and now I must go sand and prime it.... I can't abide idle people.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.