The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's odd that cuz went to live in the Shittoo in the first place.
Was he running from something more than moving TO something?
I guess he never really realised what a piece of work SJ is.
His expectations of what he would be doing must have been blown apart by what he ended up doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Life has moved on in FRK's time away from Lalande. For starters the pandemic is considered past tense. She will never be a successful business woman as she only focuses on what she wants to do. She will never get her head around the financial aspect of a business (SJ was not leading by example).
Hands up all Tattlers who have be gifted a funeral hearse used it for a few months then SOLD it, at least £10,000 in the Bank for doing F. ALL what a business would give for that first year Profit. I agree FRK has no head for success and will no doubt drift aimlessly for the next part of her life, PLEASE DO NOT RETURN to CHMN FRK it did you no favours before and will not again they are not your friends

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
OK sooooooo....
I know I have mentioned this name befoooooooooooooooooooooore. And it's not like I know , if you know what I mean....
Hear me out...
But Maaaaaaybe Phi has a lot more in common with Ron Jeremy than we know... ??? !!!!
Hmmmmmmmm????
View attachment 2125711
---
Hmmmm….I guess I can see some similarities between Ron Jeremy and PhiPhi 😄

IMG_5144.jpeg

IMG_4880.jpeg

But, if you go back to my “Guess the LaLande Crotch” quiz, I don’t think PhiPhi has a lot to work with! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It's odd that cuz went to live in the Shittoo in the first place.
Was he running from something more than moving TO something?
I guess he never really realised what a piece of work SJ is.
His expectations of what he would be doing must have been blown apart by what he ended up doing.
Amuary moving out is a clear sign that work on the GS is just another distant, unfinished dream of Fanny's overly warped imagination and tacky gilt Marie Antoinette fantasy persona.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think that photo says what Stephanie Jarvis really thinks of her cuz.....expendable. That is a FU, relation or not. It will be interesting to see how Annemarie's parents try to be upbeat and jovial after seeing what Fanny has allowed to happen to their son. He looked absolutely wrung out in that photo recently posted around the dirty kitchen table.
And now the Chinese whispers are starting that he could be unsafe to be around, that Nutty needs to be watchful, that their relationship will falter. If, as some believe, that the tirade the other night by Scotchette isn't an inside job why/how would they even come to that conclusion? I think it was targetted.
Im cautious about conspiracy theories but really like to know amaurys and nathalias salary.. Nat is the "manager" and Amaury a (not so young) carpenter and they are regularly employed due to French laws(???) ... They both are not working for "friendship"
I m sure they charge their price... And won't totally quit as quickly 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Leads me to believe things haven't always been sunny with his parents. His Dad has responsible job so what happened to Snorts? Was he useless in school an under achiever? What parent would be happy to see their son who is fast approaching 30 so rudderless and so unambitious. He is all in at the dump -what happens if he has bet everything on a losing hand? Where does he go? What sort of CV will he have? Fanny has always been a useless article who just lives in a crumbling Chateau living on handouts but Snorts does not have a Chateau or ex boyfriends to keep him.

What beggars believe his attitude and arrogance is there any record of him completing university a BA a dip even? He seems to think hes on same social standard level as her oxford crowd , eh rude awaking when they part and he realizes he was just the indulged hired help and her crowd will want nothing more to do with him and he is too old to pave his way then. Even if he enrolled in an acting school and finished that it would be something to fall back on I dont believe having her enmeshed with his Dads business is going to save his bacon either , a new accountant is relativity easy to find , despite her spaghetti ball way of running things , and shes a user once shes learnt how to wash it all out after a year or two shell be gone .

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
The Elegant One is going to share his Invisalign experience in an upcoming vlog.
God . . . I'm so excited. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Elegant One is going to share his Invisalign experience in an upcoming vlog.
God . . . I'm so excited. :rolleyes:
I watched his latest. Started laughing when he spoke of getting used to his invisalign because it felt like "something huge in his mouth" 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Im cautious about conspiracy theories but really like to know amaurys and nathalias salary.. Nat is the "manager" and Amaury a (not so young) carpenter and they are regularly employed due to French laws(???) ... They both are not working for "friendship"
I m sure they charge their price... And won't totally quit as quickly 🤷🏻‍♀️
We all know that Fanny doesn’t like paying taxes/charges. She was given advice to start the association so you can bet your life that she has been given advice on the best way to employ with the least amount of responsibility/cost.
natti is a secrétaire/gouvernante and both are minimum wage jobs in France and the majority of the time seasonal. If she has a CDI. she has all the control over Fanny, and can use the system to her advantage. I don’t believe this to be the case. At best a CDD in summer for the b&b and in winter employed by the association under another CDD. As long as there is a month between the two contracts Fanny avoids a load of responsibility and potential costs which you would normally have with CDI contracts.
Armaury is just a carpenter. A lot of trades earn €1800,00 net per month if salarié and if contracted as such would only perform tasks relating to this profession. He does everything from service to bench joinery, a more polyvalent role which suggest he’s employed as such = lower salary. If she went to her accountants in France and said her carpenter wants a CDI contract of 50k a year he would fall off his chair.
I don’t think with Fanny’s army of volunteers that she would pay anymore than the absolute minimum for anyone’s wage - even family.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
We all know that Fanny doesn’t like paying taxes/charges. She was given advice to start the association so you can bet your life that she has been given advice on the best way to employ with the least amount of responsibility/cost.
natti is a secrétaire/gouvernante and both are minimum wage jobs in France and the majority of the time seasonal. If she has a CDI. she has all the control over Fanny, and can use the system to her advantage. I don’t believe this to be the case. At best a CDD in summer for the b&b and in winter employed by the association under another CDD. As long as there is a month between the two contracts Fanny avoids a load of responsibility and potential costs which you would normally have with CDI contracts.
Armaury is just a carpenter. A lot of trades earn €1800,00 net per month if salarié and if contracted as such would only perform tasks relating to this profession. He does everything from service to bench joinery, a more polyvalent role which suggest he’s employed as such = lower salary. If she went to her accountants in France and said her carpenter wants a CDI contract of 50k a year he would fall off his chair.
I don’t think with Fanny’s army of volunteers that she would pay anymore than the absolute minimum for anyone’s wage - even family.
Did they sign a confidentially clause though...?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
9dc10c31-c5a6-443a-9caf-e5545685c4da_text.gif

Mary Jane Kelly
11 hours ago
Should not have waited until the last minute. No wonder N&A left. Couldn't live in the filth.

200w (13).gif
Quest

15 hours ago
Just curious another chateau commented the need of a restaurant license. Is that something you need as well? Or is the number of people being served. Are your guests allowed into the kitchen if they want a snack or drink? Or do you have a mini station set up for that type of situation. Happy wishes for your next season.

divine-filth.gif

SJ march 2023 (2).jpg

Bird shit.png
shit on the chair.jpeg
Poop chair.jpeg

soiled sofa (2).jpg
soiled sofa 1.jpeg

FRK's gifts.png
Lalande mess.jpg

Lalande kitchen dirt.png
Volunteer Sabine and Maria bleaching.jpg

Oliver 2.png
Oliver.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Did they sign a confidentially clause though...?
Even if you’re made to sign something in France to say that you won’t disclose information it’s not a negotiating tool for a higher salary, Certainly performing the tasks that they do. Fannys accountants will be advising to avoid all CDI contracts.

Reactions: 14
Hillbillies in the middle of France.... funny, because I think of the Fanny and her shitoo stragglers as the trailer park trash of the chateauverse.
With all the cardboard crap and broken down vans it's beginning to look like a bikey camp.

bikey.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Re the “Gooder Question”, which probably lends unwarranted weight to a mere bagatelle, did I dream it or didn’t a Tattle sleuth find and post details of two (?) YT profiles, which were created fairly recently and used the CG name but in a slightly different format? With the tone adopted by whoever was behind the profiles being markedly different from comments posted by the Queen of the Database and archivist extraordinaire of the Lalandepædia.

I’m sure I didn’t dream it but, on the other hand, real life is making my mind is somewhat scrambled at the moment. I did a vague search but references to CG aren’t exactly thin on the ground and I gave up!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.