The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very interesting that Michael would leave a comment on Chateau Wrap Up. Normally the modus operendi of the chateau grifters is to ignore…or attack using aliases. Since he commented, I’m thinking Michael is putting some more distance between himself and Fanny. Have cracks formed? (in their relationship…we already know they’ve formed in Fanny’s face!)

@Jules100 Loved the first podcast collaboration…great job! It seemed a little like a Teabag love fest, though! 😆. If Michael agrees to an interview (which would probably be a cold day in hell!), don’t go easy on him! Yes, it looks like he might be trying to turn things around in the past month and it’s a good re-re-re-re start. But he has a long way to go before regaining my trust. So, no “softball questions!” Rent boys, Madrid, blown money, wasted time, Gofundme account for a gardeners cottage he doesn’t own (when Gwen could have funded the cottage renovations instead of buying a convent), months-long breaks from YouTube and Patreon, and his relationship with Fanny…details! 😆
MP and the Petherick’s have commented on a video of mine too a few weeks ago and MP followed Chateau Teapot. I personally think it’s Sherrie commenting but if it is Michael, I’ll get my husband to send him a few dick pics to entice him to chat to us. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I hope the rope is around PhiPhi's neck.

Something is up ..... Fanny does not want to spend the $$ to correct her Castle so ..... maybe sell it???
The farmhouse is falling down. I think no one would want to buy it, and would not pay a price equal to what Fanny and Baghead paid for it 18+ years ago. Fanny is nothing without the Shittoo, as far as YouTube and Patreon is concerned. IMHO, I believe all she is trying to do is to continue the grift as long as possible by delaying major expensive work with surveys, etc., and personally banking as much money and gifts that she can amass. When the YouTube and Patreon money stops, she will just use the farmhouse as her party pad until it collapses, then sell it for whatever they can get for the ruins and land. She is trying to build lots of gites in the farmhouse that she can lease them out for money, regardless of how unsafe they are, to cover the Dump running expenses and taxes, and to provide benefits to the co owners to allow them to party, travel, and pay someone to take care of the grounds until the farmhouse totally collapses. I think they will just keep banning use of the areas that are collapsing, with the areas widening yearly.

She is also using the tree guy to cut down as many trees as possible on the Dump grounds because she can make a substantial sum of money from Nick harvesting and selling the wood, and he is likely paid from the wood harvested, it is a win win for Fanny. She will never tell viewers or Patrons how much money she has made from harvesting the trees. She has many acres of trees left to be harvested. One viewer on Jules’ unwrapped video made a comment about a tree being worth 3,000+ each when cut down.Nick is at the Dump several days per month But shady greedy Fanny will never admit that she makes money from the tree harvesting.

Fanny has advertising cash, YouTube cash, tree cash, Patreon cash, a tax free Association, B and B cash, the gift grift channel, and freebies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Wait a minute. This just occurred to me. I think many of the Scotchette comments about Amaury are lies planted by phi phi to make it look like Amaury and Ñutty were forced to leave the Dump rather than Amaury being tired of being exploited by Cuz, getting sick staying in the nasty Dump, Cuz getting fed up, etc. This is to combat rumors or observations on Tattle, CD/Patreon comment sections, other forums, etc. that would reflect poorly on Fanny and Phi Phi. Phi Phi/ Fanny are throwing Cuz Amaury under the bus thru comments by aliases so the Shittelaine and the Douche Lord look blameless and justified in “kicking out” Cuz and Ñutty. They are trying to create confusion and chaos about them leaving, the “ control by chaos”, look over there at druggie, greeedy, angry Anne Marie and abused Ñutty that were forced to leave the Dump, don‘t look at the blameless Shittelaine and the 2 other business owners trying to protect herself from Cuz and Ñutty. Phi Phi reacts to most everything discussed in this forum.

Read these 2 comments by Scotchette:

scotchette
9 hours ago
@Marney P I think the "ambiance" in the shito changed when the cousin arrived. I think they were all having fun and suddenly, people left one after the other. Marie W, Ian, etc. Amaury is not a team worker. He's a loner. I don't think he fitted in the shito. I also think, he was asking too much money for the structural issues and Nick, Potts and her decided they needed professional help to fix the place. Problem: It's gonna cost them more but they probably want something professional this time? Nasti and him are lost souls. They were spoiled for a while by the shitelaine. Vacations in Argentina, vacations in Venice, Trianon party in Paris. I think the party is over for them and it's probably not her decision. Amaury is family but the 3 owners run a business. She is the cash cow, so they have to protect her, take care of her health, she is running the show. I just read on Tattle that Nasti complained that she had to eat her food cold because they had to wait for the Shitelaine and her lover. She doesn't even cook. I'm sure the shitelaine has friends who want to come this summer and she needed space. She always had a nice way to get rid of people. The problem: no grand salon, dangerous surrounding. I'm out.

Live chat:

oWArgGCxiJ1mHrjv-Zs-KmIw=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

scotchetteThe cuz and his nut were kicked out. Business decision. It was smelling too much cannabis at shiteland. I'm afraid for Natti. He doesn't look like such a nice guy. Cuz Steph must know that by now.

Do you see what he is doing?

Scotchette, aka phi phi doing Fanny’s dirty work, has asserted that Amaury was kicked out of the Dump and tried to say Amaury wanted to perform structural repairs at an exorbitant cost and pressured the owners to be allowed to do so ( Clara addressed these issues in the past here. Cuz knew about the serious structural issues, knew they were beyond his expertise to perform, but continued to do work in the grand salon because Cuz didn’t want to reveal the structural defects to viewers and Patrons.)

Phi Phi tried to say Amaury ran off Marie W. ( untrue) and Ian ( partly true but did so with Fanny’s approval). People began leaving once phi phi entered the Dump, not Amaury, Phi phi claims that Fanny paid for their vacation to Argentina ( untrue). Then Phi Phi infers that the decision to make them leave was the 3 owners decision, not Stephanie’s decision.and that “ but the 3 owners run a business. She is the cash cow, so they have to protect her, take care of her health, she is running the show.” Classic phi phi bullshit.

Then phi phi tries to say it was a business decision to make Amaury and Ñutty move out of the Dump, inferring Amaury was a pothead smoking so much weed that the Dump smelled like pot ( which no person who stayed at the Dump has reported her or in any reviews for the Dump and there is no way he could be stoned when working with the saws and performing detailed carpentry ) and also infers that Amaury may be violent with Nutty, that he is “ afraid for her and he doesn’t seem like a nice guy” and also creates the inference that Fanny is not safe around him either.

Clara was right. You don’t get between Fanny and her money.
I am compeletelly with you on this, as much as I dislike nutty I am happy that they left the dump, I dont think she coud pretend any longer and for annemarie it was just a question of time when he will be fed up with serving to the philipa every evening. Cuz himself has ocd traits and is go geter/doer and be the only one who needs the thing neat an in order and actually done must have been frustrating at least, and on top be used by ''family" must have been boiling inside him for some time now, he had a good excuse that they want to live by themselves and walk around naked... yeah sure, but this is what you say when you want out but you dont want to have bad blood

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can both be true? Can Stephanie be a narcissist with HPD, like some sort of weird asshole hybrid?🤷‍♀️
I think this is more about us and how we try to explain it to ourselves how we fell for a common narc :giggle: She has to be something special and unusual right? Because WE fell for her? (It's the same with the talented Michael Petherick, he himself is very proud of the fact he can copy B. Potter so well it's hard to tell the difference. Is that a skill or creative artistry? In musical terms, do you want to listen to artists or cover bands? Each to their own I guess. I suppose many buying his art just want to be supportive of him and have no intention to frame his doodles.)

I believe, in the beginning, her intentions were honest but when the money started rolling in with a tidal wave of adulation and sycophancy her narcissism kicked in. She realized how special she was and therefore rules didn't apply to her. Now we're in a point where Patreon is not about renovation anymore, it's about footing the bill for three gardeners, in-house carpenter, cook, personal assistant and a companion. And shopping with the company credit card, every euro spent gives her points that can be converted into air miles and hotel upgrades.

Now we're horrified about Armoire's escape, what will happen to the chateau? Him living there has made such an impact on the speed and multitude... let's not kid ourselves, he's made zero impact. We almost hold him responsible to push Fanny to start the work and make himself useful, that's a narc trap, Fanny shows herself as a histrionic, irresponsible and immature child who needs parenting just to make everybody feel responsible. Including her patrons, the farmhouse will collapse if they don't keep on donating:eek: Armoire and patrons can't be held responsible but it makes everyone difficult to leave because they feel guilty and believe things will worsen after they're gone. The mindf*ck, the games narcs play o_O

That said, good luck to the new kitchen maid, Fanny will hold you responsible and guilt trip you to work like a slave. She has long forgotten that the patreon money was meant to upgrade her kitchen to receive guests after lockdown. And with the money she charges for dinner she could afford catering, ffs it's cheaper to eat in a local restaurant.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am compeletelly with you on this, as much as I dislike nutty I am happy that they left the dump, I dont think she coud pretend any longer and for annemarie it was just a question of time when he will be fed up with serving to the philipa every evening. Cuz himself has ocd traits and is go geter/doer and be the only one who needs the thing neat an in order and actually done must have been frustrating at least, and on top be used by ''family" must have been boiling inside him for some time now, he had a good excuse that they want to live by themselves and walk around naked... yeah sure, but this is what you say when you want out but you dont want to have bad blood
Amaury looked like he physically aged a decade in less than a year at the Dump. He was perpetually sick, in a cold, wet Dump, eating crap meals, and responding to Dump emergencies daily. He was mentally, emotionally, and physically worn down by a year of dealing with Cuz Fanny‘s wants and needs 24/7. He had to get out of living at the Dump. Even if he is not a nice person off camera, I am glad he was able to escape living at the Dump.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Philip really dressed up for the evening.

Edit: Stephanie sure got her moneys worth out of Maria.
Maria cooked the dinner, waited at the table and then provided musical entertainment.
Plus . . . there was a new face sitting at the kitchen table.
I reckon Maria is going to be used for most of the content from now on, cooking; helping to serve, and also providing the guests' entertainment. Yes, I hope she's paid what she deserves. I think she's using LL to publicise her skills and maybe attract clients to employ her to cater for private dinners, etc. She is certainly talented and confident enough to promote herself. Let's hope she can maintain her confidence and also move on before the negative effects of staying at LL do any damage as they have for practically all former associates. Interesting that Kat now seems to be staying with Dan and not at the chateau. Her reputation has also been sullied. She had a lot of positive comments when she started!

Reactions: 27
Did you see the chopped cheese just sitting on the filthy table, not on a plate or chopping board? God knows what is in the cracks in that wood!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Welcome @Boleyn sister,
1682244975221.png

Why are you using @sandro37's avatar???
Tess or the doll ?
Definitely the doll.
Mar 13, 2022
Hey, @Jules100 there is a doll in Naples FL, that you could interview. She holds all the secrets. 🤫
Is it possible Dan was also a resident sex pest at the Dump? All speculation here. Allegedly Kat, Sabina, perhaps Dana, and maybe Stephanie? Was he ever involved with fellow sex pest Phi Phi?
Anything is possible...
BJJ Deceptive (2).jpg

Screenshot (120).png

BJJ Dan.jpeg

BJJ and  Dan July 2022.png

Lalande pink toile.jpeg

Dan and BJJ love sick.png

Oops, that's a Daniel Preston look alike. 👇
BJJ play 2 (2).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think Grant & wife were "guests" and stayed for free, but felt the obligation to help out since they stayed for free.B&B wasn't open yet. It's why the nice Dutch family from Brugge didn't pay & had to help. Common decency. Fanny doesn't have.

Reactions: 24
Fanny has advertising cash, YouTube cash, tree cash, Patreon cash, a tax free Association, B and B cash, the gift grift channel, and freebies.
I did not know about the $$$trees.......I think you are right , she will milk it as far as she can and when it all falls down..... there is that money in the bank she has socked away.
What is your theory about keeping old Squirrel Boyfriend around ?
I thought she would had ditched the weird guy by now!
He is not good looking and if you are going to pay for a toy boy - get a handsome straight one!!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 27
Scotchette aka phi phi has commented on today’s behind the chateau doors ( another member of the chateau unwrapped channel) video and continued his assault on Amaury.
scotchette
1 hour ago
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f602.png
He was so cute when he arrived at the shito. Something nasty happened.
emoji_u1f923.png
emoji_u1f923.png

vkvaD7jCu26d9_slE_Yu0So=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

WvkvaD7jCu26d9_slE_Yu0So=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

·
4 replies

WvkvaD7jCu26d9_slE_Yu0So=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Behind the Chateau Doors

46 minutes ago
Was it day 3 of his arrival that they hooked up?

oWArgGCxiJ1mHrjv-Zs-KmIw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

scotchette
41 minutes ago
@Behind the Chateau Doors You mean that he ffffff with the payroll?

oWArgGCxiJ1mHrjv-Zs-KmIw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

scotchette
31 minutes ago
@Behind the Chateau Doors He is too good looking for her but they both have crappy personalities. I'm a bit afraid for her. She is very vulnerable now. In the last patreons' video they were both sitting in the kitchen watching Phiphi doing the service. They look like they were waiting for the leftovers.

vkvaD7jCu26d9_slE_Yu0So=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

WvkvaD7jCu26d9_slE_Yu0So=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Behind the Chateau Doors

18 minutes ago
@scotchette afraid for Nati? Why?

Reactions: 17
€50 a person for dinner, taking that fecking beanie off inside a dining room. Make that €100 for two as my husband would have insisted he remove it or he cannot serve let alone dine at the table. Respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Welcome @Boleyn sister,
View attachment 2120984
Why are you using @sandro37's avatar???

Definitely the doll.
Mar 13, 2022
Hey, @Jules100 there is a doll in Naples FL, that you could interview. She holds all the secrets. 🤫

Anything is possible...
View attachment 2121028
View attachment 2121043
View attachment 2121006
View attachment 2121019
View attachment 2121031
View attachment 2121014
Oops, that's a Daniel Preston look alike. 👇
View attachment 2121030
becuase it is me, I told you already several threads ago, I fell down the rabbit hole and the old nick didnt want to properly refresh anymore, but I can wave you from the old account :n

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.