The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2120442

Congratulations to the Chateau wrap up ladies!!! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
SOMEONE SHOULD ASK CAROLINE GOODER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE POINT OF HER F*CKING EXISTENCE ON EVERY SINGLE CHATEAU DIARIES VLOG! SHE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH OPINIONS THAT NO ONE ASKED FOR!
I'M GOING TO START CALLING HER "HAGITHA". SHE'S SUCH A NOSY BAT!

(yes, I'm yelling!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
SOMEONE SHOULD ASK CAROLINE GOODER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE POINT OF HER F*CKING EXISTENCE ON EVERY SINGLE CHATEAU DIARIES VLOG! SHE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH OPINIONS THAT NO ONE ASKED FOR!

(yes, I'm yelling!)
The very fact that Caroline has made this comment indicates they have got up her nose. Good job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

(yes, I'm yelling!)
I find it amusing, she messes with tattle, tattle messes with her - symbiotic relationship, lol.

I would love to know Maria's story. She's a self-taught chef and master at the piano (others might tell me I'm wrong, I don't play piano). I would love for SJ to do an interview with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate to derail, but I think I may have found Snorts grandparents. Once they start giving the tour of their apartment, it's just a constant barrage of name dropping. I can totally see where Snorts gets it.

I LOVE watching Homeworthy on YouTube! And, funny enough, I watched this episode about 2 months ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Some people don't like chicken so I'm told.." You tell 'em Grant ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm allergic so he says...... seriously I have been a nurse for over 30 years and have NEVER NEVER had someone allergic to chicken yet can eat a cornish hen and turkey.... he is just a jerk and wants to be special seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 36
@Jules100 just watched Chateau Warp up and I LOOOOOLโ€™d when you said โ€œI have so much knowledge on this stupid subjectโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Same girl! Same!!!:m:m:m
I just watched today too!!!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Very nicely done!
And so interesting!!!
Now Iโ€™m following on IG too....
Funny Iโ€™m thinking I recognize names that could be other tattlers too!
Iโ€™m trying to guess who is who on there- from comments/followers???
That are here as well....
Hmmm.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just watched today too!!!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Very nicely done!
And so interesting!!!
Now Iโ€™m following on IG too....
Funny Iโ€™m thinking I recognize names that could be other tattlers too!
Iโ€™m trying to guess who is who on there- from comments/followers???
That are here as well....
Hmmm.....
I think most of us are there, don't you? Just to support our @Jules100 if nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So if Dan was screwing Kat whilst still with Annalese - has anyone noticed Annalese AND Kat at the Shittoo at the same time?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And here's today's stupid Patreon offering... enjoy... I guess! ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2120496
So she took up 3/4 of the Patreon video with Maria playing the piano- what the hell happened to her cheek implants? The lighting the makeup what ever those cheeks looked like they were going to burst from her face. and Snorty in the knit beanie??????? does he think this is a good look- for heavens sake wash your hair , get it cut and move on- wearing a beanie 24/7 just looks stupid I am now fully retired and drinking way too much wine to celebrate and it's not even Friday in the VIP lounge. hip hip hurrah for me ....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So she took up 3/4 of the Patreon video with Maria playing the piano- what the hell happened to her cheek implants? The lighting the makeup what ever those cheeks looked like they were going to burst from her face. and Snorty in the knit beanie??????? does he think this is a good look- for heavens sake wash your hair , get it cut and move on- wearing a beanie 24/7 just looks stupid I am now fully retired and drinking way too much wine to celebrate and it's not even Friday in the VIP lounge. hip hip hurrah for me ....
Philip really dressed up for the evening.

Edit: Stephanie sure got her moneys worth out of Maria.
Maria cooked the dinner, waited at the table and then provided musical entertainment.
Plus . . . there was a new face sitting at the kitchen table.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
And here's today's stupid Patreon offering... enjoy... I guess! ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2120496
Not just the lumpy cheeks, what the dickey-doo-dah is going on with her eyes?? ๐Ÿ‘€
The right one in particular, omg.
It's not the constant blinking, which is weird in itself, but she seems to be struggling to open them or something, and they look paralysed. Very odd.

• Haha
Next one.... and now I'm done for today...

View attachment 2120380
Thank you @Karma baby! and I hope you are starting to feel better! โค

"Fanny Explains it All"- why they do not wash their eggs (which is the norm in Europe , you damn Yanks, because unwashed eggs have a protective coating so they do not require refrigeration.) But, many DO wash their eggs right before use (because they are kind of dirty), and WASH their hands immediately afterwards regardless of whether they washed their eggs or not. Seeing Fanny crack poo-covered eggs and proceed to prepare food with her grubby mitts really put me off.... ๐Ÿคข

Now that I live in the US, the land of pre-washed eggs that need refrigeration, I still wash my eggs before I use them (because I am odd like that). And I wash my hands after cracking one open into a pan or for a recipe. Since I multi-task while making brekkie (washing the dogs' water bowl and refilling it, starting a load of wash, prepping the pups' brekkie, loading an insulin injection for Luna...), I am constantly washing my hands and wiping down my countertops... with soap! Based on the Shitoo's sink location to disgusting food prep table, the whole lot of them would be quite fit if they were making that back and forth trek to wash their filthy mitts and could easily log 10K steps a day on their FitBit (that is the WORST kitchen design ever). But alas, they do not. Crikey, at this point Kirsty could come in from tending to the chickens and the garden without a proper hand wash and might as well just start making dinner!

Don't even get me started on how long food was "hanging out" on the disgusting tabletop before serving... SMH. Like her weekly vlog, where the food was still on the table after the Ten Berghe crew departed (and Fanny stated they were going to eat again- brunch and then again tea- ugh, that cheesecakey thing and all of the other foodstuffs were still sitting on the table! hours later) Non. WHY?!?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I LOVE watching Homeworthy on YouTube! And, funny enough, I watched this episode about 2 months ago!
Same here - I try to never miss an episode! I always feel like I hit the jackpot when both the interiors and the people who live in them are interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg the first thing I noticed was her cheeks looked like some creature was going burst out of them ugh. No mention of Kat, so where she shacked up? I think we know ๐Ÿ˜ I guess Maria is the flavour of the month how long will she last before burn out, like cuz.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you @Karma baby! and I hope you are starting to feel better! โค

"Fanny Explains it All"- why they do not wash their eggs (which is the norm in Europe , you damn Yanks, because unwashed eggs have a protective coating so they do not require refrigeration.) But, many DO wash their eggs right before use (because they are kind of dirty), and WASH their hands immediately afterwards regardless of whether they washed their eggs or not. Seeing Fanny crack poo-covered eggs and proceed to prepare food with her grubby mitts really put me off.... ๐Ÿคข

Now that I live in the US, the land of pre-washed eggs that need refrigeration, I still wash my eggs before I use them (because I am odd like that). And I wash my hands after cracking one open into a pan or for a recipe. Since I multi-task while making brekkie (washing the dogs' water bowl and refilling it, starting a load of wash, prepping the pups' brekkie, loading an insulin injection for Luna...), I am constantly washing my hands and wiping down my countertops... with soap! Based on the Shitoo's sink location to disgusting food prep table, the whole lot of them would be quite fit if they were making that back and forth trek to wash their filthy mitts and could easily log 10K steps a day on their FitBit (that is the WORST kitchen design ever). But alas, they do not. Crikey, at this point Kirsty could come in from tending to the chickens and the garden without a proper hand wash and might as well just start making dinner!

Don't even get me started on how long food was "hanging out" on the disgusting tabletop before serving... SMH. Like her weekly vlog, where the food was still on the table after the Ten Berghe crew departed (and Fanny stated they were going to eat again- brunch and then again tea- ugh, that cheesecakey thing and all of the other foodstuffs were still sitting on the table! hours later) Non. WHY?!?
It begs the question as to why the lot of them don't or haven't ever come down with dysentery?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.