The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a minute. This just occurred to me. I think many of the Scotchette comments about Amaury are lies planted by phi phi to make it look like Amaury and Ñutty were forced to leave the Dump rather than Amaury being tired of being exploited by Cuz, getting sick staying in the nasty Dump, Cuz getting fed up, etc. This is to combat rumors or observations on Tattle, CD/Patreon comment sections, other forums, etc. that would reflect poorly on Fanny and Phi Phi. Phi Phi/ Fanny are throwing Cuz Amaury under the bus thru comments by aliases so the Shittelaine and the Douche Lord look blameless and justified in “kicking out” Cuz and Ñutty. They are trying to create confusion and chaos about them leaving, the “ control by chaos”, look over there at druggie, greeedy, angry Anne Marie and abused Ñutty that were forced to leave the Dump, don‘t look at the blameless Shittelaine and the 2 other business owners trying to protect herself from Cuz and Ñutty. Phi Phi reacts to most everything discussed in this forum.

Read these 2 comments by Scotchette:

scotchette
9 hours ago
@Marney P I think the "ambiance" in the shito changed when the cousin arrived. I think they were all having fun and suddenly, people left one after the other. Marie W, Ian, etc. Amaury is not a team worker. He's a loner. I don't think he fitted in the shito. I also think, he was asking too much money for the structural issues and Nick, Potts and her decided they needed professional help to fix the place. Problem: It's gonna cost them more but they probably want something professional this time? Nasti and him are lost souls. They were spoiled for a while by the shitelaine. Vacations in Argentina, vacations in Venice, Trianon party in Paris. I think the party is over for them and it's probably not her decision. Amaury is family but the 3 owners run a business. She is the cash cow, so they have to protect her, take care of her health, she is running the show. I just read on Tattle that Nasti complained that she had to eat her food cold because they had to wait for the Shitelaine and her lover. She doesn't even cook. I'm sure the shitelaine has friends who want to come this summer and she needed space. She always had a nice way to get rid of people. The problem: no grand salon, dangerous surrounding. I'm out.

Live chat:

oWArgGCxiJ1mHrjv-Zs-KmIw=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

scotchetteThe cuz and his nut were kicked out. Business decision. It was smelling too much cannabis at shiteland. I'm afraid for Natti. He doesn't look like such a nice guy. Cuz Steph must know that by now.

Do you see what he is doing?

Scotchette, aka phi phi doing Fanny’s dirty work, has asserted that Amaury was kicked out of the Dump and tried to say Amaury wanted to perform structural repairs at an exorbitant cost and pressured the owners to be allowed to do so ( Clara addressed these issues in the past here. Cuz knew about the serious structural issues, knew they were beyond his expertise to perform, but continued to do work in the grand salon because Cuz didn’t want to reveal the structural defects to viewers and Patrons.)

Phi Phi tried to say Amaury ran off Marie W. ( untrue) and Ian ( partly true but did so with Fanny’s approval). People began leaving once phi phi entered the Dump, not Amaury, Phi phi claims that Fanny paid for their vacation to Argentina ( untrue). Then Phi Phi infers that the decision to make them leave was the 3 owners decision, not Stephanie’s decision.and that “ but the 3 owners run a business. She is the cash cow, so they have to protect her, take care of her health, she is running the show.” Classic phi phi bullshit.

Then phi phi tries to say it was a business decision to make Amaury and Ñutty move out of the Dump, inferring Amaury was a pothead smoking so much weed that the Dump smelled like pot ( which no person who stayed at the Dump has reported her or in any reviews for the Dump and there is no way he could be stoned when working with the saws and performing detailed carpentry ) and also infers that Amaury may be violent with Nutty, that he is “ afraid for her and he doesn’t seem like a nice guy” and also creates the inference that Fanny is not safe around him either.

Clara was right. You don’t get between Fanny and her money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I find it amusing, she messes with tattle, tattle messes with her - symbiotic relationship, lol.

I would love to know Maria's story. She's a self-taught chef and master at the piano (others might tell me I'm wrong, I don't play piano). I would love for SJ to do an interview with her.
Please spare us from any more of Fanny's boring 20 question interviews. Fanny could interview the Pope and I wouldn't want to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here is a fun comment by a very sensitive Phi Phi aka Caroline Gooder in the chateau unwrapped comments:

Liesa Villandre

1 day agoPhillip found a gravy train. I like Stephanie and wish she would go back to the beginning stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply

View attachment 2120626Chateau Chat
1 day ago@Liesa Villandre, you are right, Philip hit the jackpot! Stephanie is never going back. She’s only going to continue doing less and less. Making more and more excuses. Such a shame, how much more successful could she be if she actually restored the chateau and followed through on her promises?View attachment 2120627

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply

View attachment 2120628
caroline gooder
4 hours agoYou’re wrong, Philip IS the gravy train. He’s young, extremely good looking and has a bright future ahead of him.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=
---
"she" will get "herself" a brain aneurisma

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Dudes like Anne Marie do work and smoke pot. My brother has for more than 30 years. Thing nowadays is it reeks to high heaven. Even when someone goes off to smoke it, they stink for a while and you can definitely smell it. I hate the smell. It smells like skunk to me. I’ve never been a big fan. I’d end up trashed out of my mind or drink too much. Rookie errors.

Might be why Anne Marie is so slow. 🤣 might also be why he’s angry. I’ve noticed my bro has a ton of aggression now that he’s in his 50’s. He claims he’s chill. When he needs a hit he’s not chill. I do think that something is afoot, and it’s Anne Marie being at the end of his rope. I hope PhiPhi is out of rope.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
@Jules100 bugger me you have a bite on Chateau Wrap up which I loved by the way

Doing It Ourselves
1 hour ago
What’s your number? View attachment 2120012

Very interesting that Michael would leave a comment on Chateau Wrap Up. Normally the modus operandi of the chateau grifters is to ignore…or attack using aliases. Since he commented, I’m thinking Michael is putting some more distance between himself and Fanny. Have cracks formed? (in their relationship…we already know they’ve formed in Fanny’s face!)

@Jules100 Loved the first podcast collaboration…great job! It seemed a little like a Teabag love fest, though! 😆. If Michael agrees to an interview (which would probably be a cold day in hell!), don’t go easy on him! Yes, it looks like he might be trying to turn things around in the past month and it’s a good re-re-re-re start. But he has a long way to go before regaining my trust. So, no “softball questions!” Rent boys, Madrid, blown money, wasted time, Gofundme account for a gardeners cottage he doesn’t own (when Gwen could have funded the cottage renovations instead of buying a convent), months-long breaks from YouTube and Patreon, and his relationship with Fanny…details! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Amaury and Nati moving out is probably something very simple. While Nati is alleged to be a bastard, i am a lover of Amaury who has chosen to dip his wick in that wenches coochie. However one needs a work life balance and privacy to rumpy pumpy without fear of a camera appearing or being summoned by a screeching Stephanie when a radiator blows. Living in that dusty damp dump must drive my beloved Amaury bat tit crazy. He keeps a clean shop, he’d expect that in the home too. IMO 🚪🚪❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Fixed it for you. Is Scotchette saying that they ate with Cat in London or is it just badly punctuated? Claiming God as their instinct is just delusional! 😂
Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 09.40.01.png

Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 09.59.17.png

You think? Ask Fanny to check your homework before you post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Wait a minute. This just occurred to me. I think many of the Scotchette comments about Amaury are lies planted by phi phi to make it look like Amaury and Ñutty were forced to leave the Dump rather than Amaury being tired of being exploited by Cuz, getting sick staying in the nasty Dump, Cuz getting fed up, etc. This is to combat rumors or observations on Tattle, CD/Patreon comment sections, other forums, etc. that would reflect poorly on Fanny and Phi Phi. Phi Phi/ Fanny are throwing Cuz Amaury under the bus thru comments by aliases so the Shittelaine and the Douche Lord look blameless and justified in “kicking out” Cuz and Ñutty. They are trying to create confusion and chaos about them leaving, the “ control by chaos”, look over there at druggie, greeedy, angry Anne Marie and abused Ñutty that were forced to leave the Dump, don‘t look at the blameless Shittelaine and the 2 other business owners trying to protect herself from Cuz and Ñutty. Phi Phi reacts to most everything discussed in this forum.

Read these 2 comments by Scotchette:

scotchette
9 hours ago
@Marney P I think the "ambiance" in the shito changed when the cousin arrived. I think they were all having fun and suddenly, people left one after the other. Marie W, Ian, etc. Amaury is not a team worker. He's a loner. I don't think he fitted in the shito. I also think, he was asking too much money for the structural issues and Nick, Potts and her decided they needed professional help to fix the place. Problem: It's gonna cost them more but they probably want something professional this time? Nasti and him are lost souls. They were spoiled for a while by the shitelaine. Vacations in Argentina, vacations in Venice, Trianon party in Paris. I think the party is over for them and it's probably not her decision. Amaury is family but the 3 owners run a business. She is the cash cow, so they have to protect her, take care of her health, she is running the show. I just read on Tattle that Nasti complained that she had to eat her food cold because they had to wait for the Shitelaine and her lover. She doesn't even cook. I'm sure the shitelaine has friends who want to come this summer and she needed space. She always had a nice way to get rid of people. The problem: no grand salon, dangerous surrounding. I'm out.

Live chat:

oWArgGCxiJ1mHrjv-Zs-KmIw=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

scotchetteThe cuz and his nut were kicked out. Business decision. It was smelling too much cannabis at shiteland. I'm afraid for Natti. He doesn't look like such a nice guy. Cuz Steph must know that by now.

Do you see what he is doing?

Scotchette, aka phi phi doing Fanny’s dirty work, has asserted that Amaury was kicked out of the Dump and tried to say Amaury wanted to perform structural repairs at an exorbitant cost and pressured the owners to be allowed to do so ( Clara addressed these issues in the past here. Cuz knew about the serious structural issues, knew they were beyond his expertise to perform, but continued to do work in the grand salon because Cuz didn’t want to reveal the structural defects to viewers and Patrons.)

Phi Phi tried to say Amaury ran off Marie W. ( untrue) and Ian ( partly true but did so with Fanny’s approval). People began leaving once phi phi entered the Dump, not Amaury, Phi phi claims that Fanny paid for their vacation to Argentina ( untrue). Then Phi Phi infers that the decision to make them leave was the 3 owners decision, not Stephanie’s decision.and that “ but the 3 owners run a business. She is the cash cow, so they have to protect her, take care of her health, she is running the show.” Classic phi phi bullshit.

Then phi phi tries to say it was a business decision to make Amaury and Ñutty move out of the Dump, inferring Amaury was a pothead smoking so much weed that the Dump smelled like pot ( which no person who stayed at the Dump has reported her or in any reviews for the Dump and there is no way he could be stoned when working with the saws and performing detailed carpentry ) and also infers that Amaury may be violent with Nutty, that he is “ afraid for her and he doesn’t seem like a nice guy” and also creates the inference that Fanny is not safe around him either.

Clara was right. You don’t get between Fanny and her money.
Here Scotchette, Phi Phi, Snorty, Caroline Gooder (or whatever alias you are using today) - I fixed it for you.

I think the "ambiance" in the shito changed when Snorty the cousin arrived. I think they were all having fun and suddenly, people left one after the other. Marie W, Ian, etc. Snorty Amaury is not a team worker. He's a loner who is trying to isolate Fanny. I don't think he fitted in the shito. Amuary moved his entire life to the HMN on the pretense of paneling the Grand Salon, but once he started the work, he discovered Fanny has hidden the extent of the structural issues at the shitoo. It's going to cost I also think, he was asking too much money for the structural issues to be resolved and Nick, Potts and her decided they needed professional help to fix the place. Problem: It's gonna cost them more but between the unpaid taxes and Fanny's shopping addiction they probably want something can't afford the professional engineering help this time? Nasti and him Snorty is a are lost souls who is They were spoiled for a while by the lonely shitelaine. Vacations in South Africa Argentina, vacations in Venice, Trianon party in Paris. I think the party is over for him them and it's probably not her his decision. Amaury is family but the 3 owners run a business. She is the cash cow, so they have to protect her, take care of her health, she is running the show. I just read on Tattle that Snorty Nasti complained that was mad they she made fun of him had to eating her food cold tinned peas and tuna peach salad they had to wait for the Shitelaine and her lover She Snorty doesn't even cook. I'm sure the shitelaine has paid fake friends who want to come this summer and she needed space. She always had a nice way to get rid of people and Snorty is easily dispensable. The problem: no grand salon no talent fake boyfriend dangerouslly causing sinking viewership & reduced patron income. I'm Snorty's out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is it possible Dan was also a resident sex pest at the Dump? All speculation here. Allegedly Kat, Sabina, perhaps Dana, and maybe Stephanie? Was he ever involved with fellow sex pest Phi Phi?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So Grant and Simone are not "guests"? They are cooking and on the chore list. I thought they had their own property in France. What are they doing there? Are they volunteers? They were not at the table for the guest dinner. And Amory was in the kitchen and not serving. Also love the posted comments tonight. Phi phi is in a tizzy.
It's fun spoiling Fanny & Snorty's weekend keeping them tethered to the keyboard.
Snorty & Fanny, if you were wondering, should we ever meet in person I'd tell you to your face exactly how little regard I have for you both and wouldn't hid behind my keyboard.
1682241348414.png
1682241466440.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Philip really dressed up for the evening.

Edit: Stephanie sure got her moneys worth out of Maria.
Maria cooked the dinner, waited at the table and then provided musical entertainment.
Plus . . . there was a new face sitting at the kitchen table.
Agree. Phillip, you looked very sloppy. Please talk with Amaury - who always polished-up when doing Service!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Indeed her French is not very good (says the girl whose English is very Hercule Poirot-esque :ROFLMAO:;);)😉 ). She has no excuse. She has been living in France for 17 years and has not improved because she is too lazy and lives in an English speaking ghetto. It is English TV, English films, English everything.
Salon de la musique, NO, it is salon de musique. There is a salon de musique in Versailles. A woman so interested in châteaux should know that.
Jardin à l'anglaise, NO, it is jardin anglais. Most of the time "à la" is for a dish: homard à l'américaine (lobster), lièvre à la royale (hare), bouchée à la reine (vol au vent)
She gave a biscuit to Kevin "faite par Caroline". NO "fait par" (made by)
Magnet fishing "encore rien", NO it should be "toujours rien". The little boy answered using the correct "toujours rien". The 3 children are bilingual Dutch/French. Proper French 👍👍👍and how old are they???
Lack of practice, pretty obvious. Laborious French Miss French GCSE at 12!!!!!
She too has a very strong Southern accent. She speaks like Mireille Mathieu, a famous French singer who is now retired, I think. Nothing wrong jwith that but for such a snobish woman, it does not sound very Paaaaarisiaaaaan :LOL::ROFLMAO:😁
Not to be nitpicking but just for the record, which I suppose could be seen as Steffending, jardin a l’Anglaise is a recognised description applied in garden design and is what Davey’s plans are meant to replicate (they don’t but that’s neither here nor there!) it roughly translates to a garden in the English style. It’s not just confined to recipes - á l’americaine, etc, as you say and another one is á la grecque - and I can think a few descriptions of furniture which fall into the same descriptive slot.

Rather confusingly, jardin anglais is a “thing”, too!

As for SJ’s spoken French, even to my (English) ears her fluency and pronunciation both seem “off”. There again, her English accent slips and slides all over the place (I swear she had elocution lessons at some point) and her pronunciation of some words is downright weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Next one.... and now I'm done for today...

View attachment 2120380
Thanks, Karma Baby!
What a great welcome for Maria with all the dirty dishes piling up in the kitchen before the dishwashers were installed. Why couldn't anyone just wash them? There are loads of people without dishwashers who just wash their dishes and this was before most of the guests had arrived. PJ just stood around and pretended he was the project manager, advising people who are all considerably more experienced and capable than he will ever be. What a little fool he looks!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.