Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jojonz

Chatty Member
uhm interesting stuff disclosed.

This is my take on whats happened, purely speculation . Isabel and Chantel apparently from this site are not close. Natty has had her head above the ramparts and needs to go. Amoury pissed at not being listened to, and has to watch it all fall down. Maybe realised the exploitation going on regarding him doing everything and Philip doing nothing. Wants to go.

Philip been shown in vlogs doing something if we believe it, and not just a Stephaine channel 4 senario.

Amoury and Natty in kitchen not eating sitting staring WHY???? To show they are still part of live laughter WTF else it is, who really believes it. Or fulfilling their exit contract or had to stay and watch the waiter, who it appears does one plate at a time.

Scotchette and todays vlog responder Caroline Gooder is starting to give a little too much inside information, also Philip defending as he has never been defended before.

My assertions (beliefs) is that changes are a happenin' Philip may or maynot be part of those changes, but those two contributors are letting out a little too much information, that definately destroy the whole brand Stephanie has built as the LLL lalande.

Is it Philip starting to show his real mean streak, no going quietly like A &N????

Examples of what he has exposed that is dangerous toward Stephaine

. Cannabis - the grannies may or maynot appreciate knowing that Stephanie allows drugs on property. There will those that do, those that did and straight grannies.
. Stephaines flat not needed to complement the money working as an air BnB
. professionals having to do the necessary repairs the 'owners' MP, Nic and SJ decision to exit her cousin
. the comment stating they are pyschic regarding Dan and Kat and A&M future but they where not believed is that also a veil threat to Stephanie that I will be more forceful in the future.
. the "i'm afraid for Nattie indicating potential domestic violence under Stephaines roof, not all LLL was it!
.the I am so great as a lover, good looking, intelligent I need to stay

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Notes from first video: SJ said Snorty is not there but consolation, we have hot cross buns. SJ has Potty she could care less about her child. Secondly, Potty making fire and SJ loves it but remember the boot wearing one couldn’t even fit the log into the stove, useless! SJ & Potty share her editing room but Snorty was banished and must “work” down the hall at his lady desk. Kaboom Snorty you are just another employee & when money runs out you will become a volunteer but Potty will still live there because he OWNS it! Does this kid not get when Potty is around you are babysat? Africa, Snorty with Percy’s grandkids while Potty took her on his new property. Find me wallpaper while I vacation with Potty in Dubai. Go “help” the lesbians while I enjoy Easter with Potty. Oh your home? Go paint, hold my purse but leave me alone.

• Heart
  • Haha

Luna20

VIP Member
The final straw must have been the dismantling of his precious workshop that he spent weeks setting up. Although I don’t trust anything F4F puts out there, he could have been looking to move when his parents were there or he and Nutty had moved out awhile ago. The wheels turn slowly in France has Fanny constantly reminds us, so it would have taken them awhile to secure a place, whether renting or buying
I do think that they have moved out a while ago. When Annmarie was there he would lit up the wood burner and keep it going throughout the day. probably because his amour is always cold. Remember the gigantic piece of wood Nostrils tried to shove in the wood burner?Had Annmarie been there he would have made sure to cut it into smaller pieces. Annmarie was immaculate in building a fire.

• Heart
Dang! I just watch the latest CD vlog! That place is in every way a DUMP! Even the renovated areas look like they've been haphazardly done!
Chipped-off plasters, peeling-off wallpapers, filthy wood parquet and stone floors, etc.! It's gross! :sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I am compeletelly with you on this, as much as I dislike nutty I am happy that they left the dump, I dont think she coud pretend any longer and for annemarie it was just a question of time when he will be fed up with serving to the philipa every evening. Cuz himself has ocd traits and is go geter/doer and be the only one who needs the thing neat an in order and actually done must have been frustrating at least, and on top be used by ''family" must have been boiling inside him for some time now, he had a good excuse that they want to live by themselves and walk around naked... yeah sure, but this is what you say when you want out but you dont want to have bad blood
Amaury looked like he physically aged a decade in less than a year at the Dump. He was perpetually sick, in a cold, wet Dump, eating crap meals, and responding to Dump emergencies daily. He was mentally, emotionally, and physically worn down by a year of dealing with Cuz Fanny‘s wants and needs 24/7. He had to get out of living at the Dump. Even if he is not a nice person off camera, I am glad he was able to escape living at the Dump.

• Heart
"Some people don't like chicken so I'm told.." You tell 'em Grant 😂
I'm allergic so he says...... seriously I have been a nurse for over 30 years and have NEVER NEVER had someone allergic to chicken yet can eat a cornish hen and turkey.... he is just a jerk and wants to be special seriously

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I had a good laugh when they were all sitting around the table and Amaury from Castle Ten Berghe brought out his heavy duty magnet. He talked about finding a cannonball in his moat with it and then decided not to go exploring with it anymore, so he put it on his truck or car's interior roof and uses it as a coat hook.....out of nowhere, you hear someone in this very made-up posh, fake British accent yell "chan-de-lier......". I swear, the only thing missing was the word "darling" after he said "chandelier". It was Philip and no one responded to it. I think it sounded really loud because he was sitting next to Stephanie and her mic was probably closest to him. What a poser. He just makes my skin crawl.

And what, pray tell, did the little wannabe eat during that Orthodox Easter lunch? It was very heavy on dairy and the way the vlog was edited, you never once saw what he was eating!

• Haha
  • Heart
Have a little Upper East Side break on me!

It sucks when business and real life steal me away from Tattle Chateauverse. :ROFLMAO: ✌
Thanks for this new thread, @ComtesseRose. (y)

Also, glad to hear that @Karma baby! is doing a lot better. Omidvaram zoodtar khub shi.

1681968844066.png

1681968885477.png

Sorry for the derail, now back to Lalande!

cd704.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Scotchette just posted again in the Chateau Unwrapped comments within the past hour. Someone has been drinking and posting again!

scotchette
1 hour ago
I think I became a psychic, I knew that Nasti was a bitch before the Selmargate. Nobody believed me on Tattle. And I knew that Dan was with Cat. The vlog when they were together in her sport car, the back and forth to London. Eating with her in London. I knew it was her. God my instinct is so good about people, I'm scaring myself. I predict that Nasti and Amaury will slowly leave for good and their relationship won't last. They both look old, fat and miserable.

Does this sound like it has been written by an entitled, egotistical porcelain obsessed twit who hates Ñutty and Amaury and is not fond of Dan and (according to Selmar) was the resident chateau sex pest who slept with both Ñutty and Kat? Hmmmmmm

Oh, and 22 minutes ago, Caroline Gooder reappeared with a comment about the Chateau Unwrapped crew :

caroline gooder
22 minutes ago
They are amateurs.

Phi Phi, put down your grandfather’s favorite tumbler full of sherry and go to bed in your study. Fanny will be expecting you to bring her a chocolate croissant and tea to her bedroom in the next couple of hours, You know that you cannot be late with her breakfast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
I’ve heard that Chateau Wrap Up will premiere its first video later today at 4:00pm est. Through my contacts in the chateauverse, I’ve been able to give you a sneak peek at their trailer.❤
Looking at that pic, I'd say the artist doesn't like Dan 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

lyna

VIP Member
Fanny had a potential gold mine- she could have been one of the top earners on YT and Patreon had she just capitalized on it (millions a year, vice $33K a month) and actually accomplished a real project- like the Shitoo and Chapel structural issues and the rendering. (I wonder not only at how many Patreon dollars Fanny has lost due to her Brenda Gibbons/Caroline Gooder dirty deletes/blocks for just asking legitimate questions, but also at the loss of YT Ad Sense dollars because those scorned viewers are no longer watching- and her viewership of even her most loyal fans is waning due to their disinterest at her shyte vlogs- seriously, no one wants to watch a middle aged entitled woman go on holiday for the upteenth time with her idiot "boyfriend" who is young enough to be her son- that alone is creepy AF. And no matter what expensive wallpaper you hang over a cracked wall, the wall will eventually win and tumble down, moron.)

We are all too well aware Snorts' #1 goal in life is to be a kept man- but guess what, Fanny? This little troll has cost you a lot of money, and will continue to do so. "But I was lonely and needed a companion!" Good lord, Fanny, for forks sake, check yourself into a treatment facility for depression, address your daddy issues, get rid of Snorts and his massive porcelain collection "You've got 48 hours to vacate. Byeee!", and focus on being a real adult for a change. Cheese on toast, you've been conned for the long game, and Snorts is only going to keep making you doubt yourself. Call Mummy and ask her true opinion- I bet it is on par with ours. Look at the numbers- they don't lie- when you brought Snorts aboard, viewership dropped when it should have been growing. Hmmm...
Like Garden Answer! I love Laura!! She has got to be raking it in. People love her because she gets it done. Honestly how hard is it to drill some holes and pop in daffodil bulbs??? But Laura is consistent focused, engaging, AND SHE GETS IT DONE! The bigger projects she does are more involved but never over her head, AND SHE GEST IT DONE! And she has the RIGHT people helping her. Her viewers see results!

Fanny, Fanny, Fanny, Fan, Fan...
You blew it!
Laura loves flowers; you love attention...
Laura has a big property she has turned into a gold mine, by doing what she knows and loves best.
You have a chateau that is crumbling before everyone's eyes, so you go brocanting... Fa real???

Or what about the OMG Christine McDonnell??? She is amazing, gorgeous, and talented.
She has used all her assets and created a fantastic business. She doesn't do too many videos but what she does is beyond belief! So actually maybe out of your league...

Your love of attention could have gotten you further than your fake promises and grandiose lies that you are preserving a historical building...
Pfuittttttttttttttttt

You do have a gold mine, with that chateau, Fan Fan. You are reasonably easy on the eyes, relatively talented, and you don't mind showing skin. You were the first to capitalize on chateauverse. You should have used your assets and stuck to having dance parties in the kitchen, doing ridiculous shopping trips to Paris and London with Michael, sewing the occasional pillow.

You faked being poor.
You treat your patreons like :poop: .
You don't focus.
You got involved with someone draggin you down. Come on it can't be that good....

You lost it babe because that chateau was never your passion in the first place...

• Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
Here is a fun comment by a very sensitive Phi Phi aka Caroline Gooder in the chateau unwrapped comments:

Liesa Villandre

1 day agoPhillip found a gravy train. I like Stephanie and wish she would go back to the beginning stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply

View attachment 2120626Chateau Chat
1 day ago@Liesa Villandre, you are right, Philip hit the jackpot! Stephanie is never going back. She’s only going to continue doing less and less. Making more and more excuses. Such a shame, how much more successful could she be if she actually restored the chateau and followed through on her promises?View attachment 2120627

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply

View attachment 2120628
caroline gooder
4 hours agoYou’re wrong, Philip IS the gravy train. He’s young, extremely good looking and has a bright future ahead of him.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=
PhiPhi is pissed.

Regarding the musings that the Comte is Jason Dubious....no! Does Jason have an NGO setup in SriLanka? When the Comte overshared some very personal details of his life I looked up his NGO/charity in Sri Lanka because I have an interest. I was also in SriLanka 12 months after the tsunami. His NGO is real and ONLY from the details he publicly put forward on here it was simple to verify his story. If Jason or his husband are in anyway connected I think that would be a case of stolen identity.

Kat - I wonder what her churchy parents think of her dalliance with Dan, if true. He is hardly a catch and I imagine that they would be thinking she is selling herself short and dumbing down.

I reckon that Tess's wedding will be a grand social affair, I couldn't imagine taking PhiPhi as my partner and introducing him as my "boyfriend". Both PhiPhi and Stephanie Jarvis will be sniggered about behind their backs for sure. I wonder if Potty will get an invite? After all he knows the bride and some of her friends really well!

• Haha
  • Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Yes, the kitchen seemed to be an issue for Nasty concerning sweet Molly. Her meanness showed through with that one comment.
What an absolute b*tch. F-U Nasty.
If you clean your home, there’s no reason for your dog to not to go in the kitchen. If you love your dog, you deal with pet hair because it is a small price to pay to get to have and love a dog! I am currently covered in Cavalier hair (glitter) and I don’t care. I just got to rub my face in his silky neck mane and kiss him to pieces! He’s sitting in my lap in a little ball because he lurves me. Buckle up Nutti and get a lint roller. You better get used to it, if you want to keep your man.

• Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Give Michael my number, give him my number!!!!! He is so near now oh lord he is just two names next to mine in the wrapup instagram list oh Jesus I forgive him everything he is right there

Edit: Forget it. Wrong chateau channel…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Me! Pick me!!!
No one ever notices when I split for a few days!!!!
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
No one ever misses me either...I like a comment here and there and very rarely post a comment of my own but no one ever misses me or says welcome back...

I watched the Chateauverse video and subscribed also...it was very well put together and I can't wait for all the videos that follow. Job well done, ladies!

• Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Chateau Lalande is becoming increasingly dull...hence, we hardly watch. Glad to see the lovebirds have moved out. If they are happy in their "little house" Stephanie may keep them on the payroll.
Any sane person would hate to live in that sort of commune, where no privacy is respected, you're shifted around from room to room, mice, mess, and being left to entertain fans with high expectations to "love & laughter".
:D :coffee: It seems to take an awfully long time to sort out Lalande, I am wondering if Dan's place will be ready first! Dan & Dana can enjoy their new home and invite to parties...oh, that will annoy the princess. Wasn't it sweet how Dan got so interested in the history of the Jewish refugees, perhaps due to the fact that his darling is Jewish. So is the bisexual sex pest shagging Jared now? Time for Selmar to have another bitch I think!:LOL:🍸

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Have you noticed that manipulative Stephanie usually gives men gushing, over the top compliments on the most basic, simple, banal tasks that they perform, observations they have made, what they wear, or anything they do?

I am joking somewhat, but she will say things along the lines of:

you cut that bread most beautifully
you know just how to carry wood into the house
what a fabulous muffin you have selected
that table cloth is centered so well
you are a magician with the fairy lights
you are such a warrior cleaning up the peacock shit
my twinset and booties look wonderful on you Phillip
you are so smart to wear a coat
you are a master at washing wine glasses
you toast bread like a professional chef
you are an amazing historian on the history of pink toile
you are making bread on the dirty kitchen table? How marvelous!
wearing boots instead of slippers outdoors in the mud is a genius move
former boybanders are the best at determining suitable architectural renovations for a crumbling farmhouse

• Haha
  • Wow