Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
View attachment 2120442

Congratulations to the Chateau wrap up ladies!!! 🍾🍾🍾🍾
SOMEONE SHOULD ASK CAROLINE GOODER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE POINT OF HER F*CKING EXISTENCE ON EVERY SINGLE CHATEAU DIARIES VLOG! SHE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH OPINIONS THAT NO ONE ASKED FOR!
I'M GOING TO START CALLING HER "HAGITHA". SHE'S SUCH A NOSY BAT!

(yes, I'm yelling!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Just a thought you tattle ridden hags-this will also mean Amaury may need to be paid properly, he may also start working for other people. She can no longer deduct their living expenses from what she pays them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Very interesting that Michael would leave a comment on Chateau Wrap Up. Normally the modus operendi of the chateau grifters is to ignore…or attack using aliases. Since he commented, I’m thinking Michael is putting some more distance between himself and Fanny. Have cracks formed? (in their relationship…we already know they’ve formed in Fanny’s face!)

@Jules100 Loved the first podcast collaboration…great job! It seemed a little like a Teabag love fest, though! 😆. If Michael agrees to an interview (which would probably be a cold day in hell!), don’t go easy on him! Yes, it looks like he might be trying to turn things around in the past month and it’s a good re-re-re-re start. But he has a long way to go before regaining my trust. So, no “softball questions!” Rent boys, Madrid, blown money, wasted time, Gofundme account for a gardeners cottage he doesn’t own (when Gwen could have funded the cottage renovations instead of buying a convent), months-long breaks from YouTube and Patreon, and his relationship with Fanny…details! 😆
MP and the Petherick’s have commented on a video of mine too a few weeks ago and MP followed Chateau Teapot. I personally think it’s Sherrie commenting but if it is Michael, I’ll get my husband to send him a few dick pics to entice him to chat to us. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Can you imagine? Fanny is practically alone in that huge farmhouse now, in the middle of nowhere. That would feel so lonely to me. Having PhiPhi there for protection wouldn’t make me feel very good, either. I’m not trying to sound sexist, but I wonder if Isabelle and Fanny wanted Selmar around partly because having a man on the property at night made them feel safer? Then Armaury came and filled that role, making Selmar even more obsolete? I don’t think PhiPhi could fend off a mouse! (don’t come after me…I know plenty of women who can protect themselves 😊).

IMG_5094.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
View attachment 2116735
Jason Dubey is not happy about his Paris room rental. Sounds similar to Chateau de Lalande.

"Now you guys, staying in Paris for work has some perks, but I didn't find those in this thousand Euro per night room in the West Bank, where the teeny tiny sink didn't drain, the elevator looked like a death trap straight to hell, and when you order three eggs scrambled, they bring you three scrambled eggs! Not to mention the actual water dripping from the ceiling in the suite's narrow hallway in the room which turned from clear to brown until they could fix it the next morning, and all the phone lines to the hotel OUT, including from the rooms AND the outside land line to the hotel. Who do you call if there is a fire? At least there where three narrow balconies off the sixth floor suite! You could jumo on a broomstick and fly out"

View attachment 2116738 View attachment 2116737 View attachment 2116740
Am sorry to see that his brush with death hasn't made him a more humble person. "this thousand euro per night room"
We get it - you're rich, bitch!
It's gauche to talk about stuff like that. Get some real class and I'll be impressed.
And here's a clue: real class doesn't always equate to how much money you spend.

• Heart
  • Haha
I might be the odd one out but... I have never relied on a man or anyone else. If I don't know something I learn it. I take care of everything in the cottage, I build, fix plumbing, electrics and I cook. I learn from.books and videos. For Nati to say she can't cook is silly to me. Then learn. Try different recipes some work some don't. You can have 5-6 go to meals. To make your partner work and come home to cook for you is selfish. Like I said maybe I am the odd one. But totally self sufficient I like it. (just built a shed last week)

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
You know, what really caught my eye is (I think) towards then end, when they were saying goodbye. Stephanie was talking to them and then started talking to their son in French and Amaury immediately reached over and took his son's sunglasses off. It's such a small thing, but for me, it was him showing his son to be respectful when someone is conversing with you. He didn't make a big deal about it or scold him, he just reached over and took them off his son's head. It's just a sign of good manners.
I noticed this too. I was reading tattle if anyone else thought bravo too!!! I absolutely hate talking to someone with sunglasses on. You simply take it of or push it up into your head while talking.

This Amaury is a true noble man. Their kids were really well manered and well spoken.
---
Can we talk about how well Maria managed the easter lunch?

Keeping kids busy with activity? Yes. They were enjoying it and were proud to show off their eggs.

Making flower tiara's? Yes

Getting the kids involved to decorate the tree branch with ribbons and eggs? Yes

Food was limited but enough.

Next year Maria should be in charge for the easter weekend. This lady rocks.

Last edited:
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I was so impressed with them too.
Beautifully mannered and beautifully dressed.
And a big plus was that they didn't have devices constantly in their mitts . . . unlike Grant's children.
You know, what really caught my eye is (I think) towards then end, when they were saying goodbye. Stephanie was talking to them and then started talking to their son in French and Amaury immediately reached over and took his son's sunglasses off. It's such a small thing, but for me, it was him showing his son to be respectful when someone is conversing with you. He didn't make a big deal about it or scold him, he just reached over and took them off his son's head. It's just a sign of good manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Phi phi is having his online tantrums in the Chateau Unwrspped comment section thru Dump alias Caroline Gooder. He is frantically trying to reply to all issues raised in the chateau unwrapped comment section, as well as complimenting himself profusely.

caroline gooder
15 minutes ago
Philip is also an actor and musician. He is multi talented

caroline gooder
16 minutes ago
Dan has success written all over his face

caroline gooder
39 minutes ago
Dan will be fine.
https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply
caroline gooder
18 minutes ago
Philip contributes enormously to the day to day operations of the Chateau.

About the london flat

caroline gooder
29 minutes ago
It was on air bnb until the pandemic. Now she is financially comfortable she does not need the money from the air bnb anymore

About the gardens
caroline gooder
33 minutes ago
The gardens take a lot of work to tend to.

caroline gooder
40 minutes ago
Lies, did you bother to contact Stephanie to discuss the missing postcard?

Phi Phi personally insults Jules ( ignore him Jules, thus is when you know you have really gotten under their skin by bringing to light some of their crap).
caroline gooder
43 minutes ago
Her face could do with some work

caroline gooder
46 minutes ago
Stephanie and Philip are dynamic and far more successful then our French Chateau will ever be

In response to be sure to like and subscribe:
caroline gooder
44 minutes ago
Please don’t
---
Sarah Fox
1 day ago
Hahaha I loved this! I really do like Chateau Diaries and Escape to Rural France… all of them actually but equally am here to watch Chateau drama. Every community needs this to call out the facades

caroline gooder
52 minutes ago
You’re wasting your time here.

Please Note that phi phi started his tantrum after I posted the Scotchette entries and my opinion that he was using the Scotchette name an alias to post comments.
---
GO JULES!!!!!!

Ann EC
17 hours ago
Congratulations ladies! Fabulous first vlog. Your insight into the Chatauverse is fantastic. This grey haired old hag can't wait for the next one. Fanny and Phillup should watch their backs!
emoji_u2665.png
emoji_u2665.png
emoji_u2665.png

caroline gooder
50 minutes agoThey have nothing to worry about.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment

QK4ZqBPPgraLue0DgEgsmG8Q=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Chateau Chat
7 minutes ago
@caroline gooder I would like to formally invite you to be our first chateauverse guest. Love to discos lot of things with you
emoji_u1f92e.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
There are theories floating around the chateauverse that our beloved le comte is either Jason Dubey or his husband. A tiny minority still believe him to be King Charles or more probably Prince Andrew, but the Dubey theory has overtaken the royal angle in recent days.

Jason Dubey, if you are le comte or le comte adjacent, well played. I hope you are feeling better, you are always welcome here.❤

• Haha
  • Wow

mrsp67

VIP Member
OMG y’all!!!!! I just put CD on my 70 inch tv!!!! Now I understand what you’ve all been saying about Phi phis nostrils Steps veins, oh lord my eyes are still 🔥 burning. Back to my tiny phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Jules100

VIP Member
In my humble opinion, she is on the Histrionic Personality Disorder spectrum. She literally exhibits every characteristic. She not a narcissist as Narcs, for example, do NOT have several longstanding, faithful, very old male friends from their University days in a joint home ownership and are far more selective and targeted with compliments. I have a friend with HPD and she always makes everyone feel special and men especially.
“Oh my goodness, how is it you can do that? You’re so strong and masterful…thank you you’ve changed my life with your specialness”.
Reeled in, hook, line and sinker suckers!View attachment 2117517
Can both be true? Can Stephanie be a narcissist with HPD, like some sort of weird asshole hybrid?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Thanks @ComtesseRose for the thread @Karma baby! thanks for posting so everyone can watch I have the whole day to watch it in small chunks because she is so annoying note she only has paint on her hands none on her clothes. If you really are painting however cold the house you wouldn't need a cardigan. She has had the whole winter to get the place ready and she is painting a bathroom white. Little Greene would have sent samples moths ago in the post little Pube shouldn't have been going to London they are pathetic

Couple of patron comments these people are thick as mince THERE ARE NO PLAND FOR ANY OF THE SODDING APARTMENTS.

Cara M.
8h
Congrats Amaury and Nati (and Molly, too) on your first official home together as a family! Does this move cause any changes towards the plan for Nati’s apartment? Also, that view of the sunset and the tower from the window was so beautiful, I loved that perspective so much!

MaryEllen Meekins
7h
I was thinking the same thing about that view!
John Young
7h
How cool for Amaury and Nati and if they set up a YouTube channel I will support them too!

Sheree Jones
7h
Good decision for Armoury and Nati to move out I work from home and the balance is awful I find myself doing emails at ungodly hours always in call you do need a switch off time ❤

MaryEllen Meekins
7h
Thank you for taking the time to make this for us!!! Good luck! I said a prayer for you! I'm super excited to see these videos coming up!!! I'm glad Nati and Amaury got a place to retreat to. Did they take the furniture you bought for Nati's apartment with them? Or are you saving that for when the apartment is done? I assume the apartment, when it is finished, will now be used for guests? Oh! How about it being used for live in staff/volunteers like Pavlina?

Carol Pocklington
7h
Good move Amaury, Nati and Molly. wishing you all the very best in your new home.

Paula Cook
7h
I love whatever I can get about Chataeaux Lalande and its amazing people. But I must admit I do miss the old monthly review of expenditure (even tho that is none of my business), an overview of all projects, even if they are on hold. :) Also maybe not what is a project yet but some things you want to do, for example will the dining room table chairs be recovered?

David and Patti Ewing
6h
I enjoyed when they presented the projects and we got to vote.

Leah Uerkwitz
22min
Yes, it was always really fun to review the expenditures and to vote on the next goal!

THIS LAST COMMENT GETS RIGHT ON MY BLOODY NERVES THIS ARSE LICKER IS THERE EVERY WEEK JUSTIFYING FANNY. NO THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE SHE IS CHARGING£200 A NIGHT FOR A SHODDY ROOM SHE HAS HAD MONTHS TO GET THIS DONE BUT TOO BUSY TRAVELLING AND SHOPPING TO CARE ABOUT BOOKED IN GUESTS

Hope Grable
6h
Wonderful news about Amaury and Nattie. So happy for them!! Good luck with all the preparations. I'm certain everything will be just fine. The people coming to visit already know that Lalande is in a state of repair, so I'm sure they will be very gracious (hopefully) about all the work in progress happening around the chateau. Sending you all love and well wishes for a successful B&B season.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

KyBourbon

VIP Member
what was her excuse for not finishing Gerry’s appt can’t recall ?
Her excuse? Well, she needed another survey, slept until noon, the grand salon is in danger of collapse, she had to travel to Venice, she was detained in New York by the authorities for impersonating a Christie’s Tastemaker, had to watch others decorate 12 trees for Christmas, had to watch others prepare food for Easter, had to hide the accounts, watered dead trees, wallpapered the chicken coop, shopped for tat, searched for missing dresses, found missing dresses in PhiPhi’s wardrobe, visited Armoire’s little, teeny, tiny house, had McDonald’s for lunch, shopped for more tat, drank wine, opened gifts from strangers and pretended to care. There’s more, but I think you “catch my drift.” 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

pasta_aldente

VIP Member
I 💗💗💗💗💗 the shade Maria gave in tonight's Vlog about how cold it was at the shitoo and that she was led to believe this wouldn't be the case for spring/summer season.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41