Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Hmm... I can't be the only one who thinks Cuz and Nutty moving out have been in the cards for a long long time...
- Tonton and Tantinette with the folder (looking for properties)
- PhiPhimodo taking about Nutty's current office as the location for the new china pantry
Fanny only reveals things long after they've happened, or if she's busted in a timeline lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Oh wait! I’m not done for the day… the extra Patreon video is up and already I’m laughing!

1. She’s using her wedding list china (I guess it’s the same as wedding registry?)
2. She announces this year Amaury and Nutti are not serving 😂

I’ll post it here in an hour or so once the link is ready 😎

• Heart
  • Wow

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
Chateau Wrap up, currently has 407 comments.
When I went to sleep there were 200 of them.
How do I find time to follow the thread, read 200 new comments, and watch the three Patreon videos I've bookmarked?
You tell me! How?

• Haha
  • Heart

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
We don't know the details about Amaury and Nati moving out. There are probably several factors, as have been mentioned here: the constant pink phone, the non-completion of Nati's apartment etc. However, I wonder, if Philip were not there lording it over him, whether Amaury would be happy to stay living at the CHMN. It seems like Fanny has chosen Philip over her own cousin, who is the only one to do any work there. Not good news for the animals, the b&b guests or any renovation.

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
SOMEONE SHOULD ASK CAROLINE GOODER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE POINT OF HER F*CKING EXISTENCE ON EVERY SINGLE CHATEAU DIARIES VLOG! SHE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH OPINIONS THAT NO ONE ASKED FOR!
I'M GOING TO START CALLING HER "HAGITHA". SHE'S SUCH A NOSY BAT!

(yes, I'm yelling!)
The very fact that Caroline has made this comment indicates they have got up her nose. Good job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Jules100

VIP Member
I’ve heard that Chateau Wrap Up will post its first video later today at 4:00pm est. Through my contacts in the chateauverse, I’ve been able to give you a sneak peek at their trailer.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

thatsrich

Just a thought you tattle ridden hags-this will also mean Amaury may need to be paid properly, he may also start working for other people. She can no longer deduct their living expenses from what she pays them.
i suppose A and N have had to buy a car……and furniture.

another example of Fanny knowing something months in advance and waiting to announce it until she’s practically forced to.

I wholeheartedly agree, I think BIG BIG changes are coming to Lalande and the channel. Travel channel not doing well. Another travel channel in the works…as if Ollie is some kind of draw? Fanny just looking to escape now.

Cadeau really at its most boring. Patreon down. The trage of MM, RIP. Selmar openly bashing Lalande. Will Mummy and Percy ever return? Likely not. Gerry rarely comes by. Nick and family rarely feature. Very few interesting personalities appearing on the vlog anymore. Dan doing his own thing. Everything extremely censored and hidden. Rooms, garden, chapel, lake, in chaos. Almost everything broken, rotten, cracked, filthy, or in a terrible state. same old same old. As funds dip she’ll have to lay off more staff so there goes Kirsty and the handyman.

Even small to medium projects like fixing capping stones on moat, setting up last years Chelsea purchase, finishing the garden walk way, etc in a holding pattern. Handyman has been working but doing what for weeks on end? Fixing some coving and some plaster around a bathtub that looks like it will bubble up when it gets wet. Fanny and Philip painting with a toddlers paint brush.

Fanny sharing next to nothing in plans anymore. Not even small projects.

she’s run out of volunteers, run out of content ideas, run out of stream. running out of life, love and certainly laughter. Absolutely nothing fun about watching a heavily filtered 50-year old woman with way too much botox, tiptoe about making tea, waiting for bread to arrive, checking on the status of a row of lettuce, and filming other people‘s kids.

Her channel has failed to thrive after pandemic lockdowns.

none of these channels are killing it…all hovering around 40-50k views, some less, some a bit more but none even close to half a million. we watch YTubers who have vlogs about their garden who have 1 million+ subscribers and millions of followers on Instagram and TikTok. TikTok and IG coming for YT with shorts and long form video.

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
Annmarie and Natti moving out! good for them! I hope they will stick to 9 to 5. There is that much free labour you want to give to your family members.

You know what would be fun? if the Ian's, Sean, Billy, Annmarie and even Philly sans wifey shows up on Dan's channel and they work there for a week or so! That would do SJ! flog gold!

• Haha
  • Heart

Boleyn sister

omfg, annemarie's equipement full of dust in the middle of the crap room, it is almost as if she did show it to him on purpose to give him anxiety ... or heart attack
1682279568545.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Patriciarella

VIP Member
I think it’s one thing to ignore hearing your Cuz having sex but watching Snorty & Jared flirt was too much. All projects will slow down now, if it’s not on Snorty’s clipboard to get done it will not happen. The lights don’t work, you don’t remember the water pouring out the ceiling outlets? No electrician ever came just Snorty adding more lighting. This place will be on fire again at some point. Oh the hot water takes time to get there? You added two miles of piping of coarse it will take a while, idiot. Can you imagine the headache for whoever has to stay in newly painted or wallpapered room? 🧵Snorty is too lazy to shave his neck or feed a cat but he’s in charge?

• Heart
  • Sick

chillijam

Caroline Gooder says Philip is extremely good looking

WTF!!! On what planet? Has he looked in the mirror? 😂😂😂👀 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Maple fairy

VIP Member
So Maria speaking truisms when LaJarvis was saying oh your Easter is so much better. Maria:”It just takes organization and delegating”
Then when Fanny was speaking to Davey about the plantings she said “realistically we need to look at low maintenance instead of costs” What! An acknowledgment of the lack of care and garden management 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
I'd pay money. If Maria was to open a "Slap Snorts" Patreon it would be the first pledge I would make in my life.
She could have different tiers for different types of slaps, or maybe slap accessories. Dead fish, stuffed squirrel or open handed power slap? You could have your name announced prior to the slap!

• Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
No one ever misses me either...I like a comment here and there and very rarely post a comment of my own but no one ever misses me or says welcome back...

I watched the Chateauverse video and subscribed also...it was very well put together and I can't wait for all the videos that follow. Job well done, ladies!
Thank you @Phoenix Richards-Bingham! How are you doing? I have missed you and have actually been a little worried. People seem to be dropping left and right around here. I think you accidentally missed it when I posted your bespoke Steve / Daddy bootleg Spode tile rip off back on August 26, 2022. Here it is again. I see you’ve changed your profile pic since then, but I hope you know it’s the thought that counts.
IMG_1195.jpeg

• Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Patron video, SJ has new wallpaper for Bon Maman bathroom due two days before guests arrive, it doesn't arrive so she paints the walls instead. How on earth did she expect with her 'expert' wallpapering skills to have it done in time for guests.

Nathan the heating engineer fixing electrical issue.

Most tattlers have commented about Amurys absence impact on Lalande now living elsewhere. I guess he will try to stick to 9-5 mon-fri with possibly a French 2hr lunchbreak. Natti however is supposed to manage the bnb which is weekends only, so room prep, meet and greet, be there if issues arise , especially as we know SJ only returns in time for Saturday dinners, how will this pan out. She could do admin WFH in their new place. But significantly we know she hates to have to cook, will Amury only get empinadas and cold meals.

Rather than Amury and Natti returning for bnb dinners I heard her say 'joining them for Parties'.

Will SJ be blamed for their departure by not completing Nattis apartment.

• Haha
  • Wow

Iolair

VIP Member
Okay my darlinx, I'm off to France. Weather will hover round 12⁰C to 15⁰C for the coming week with little rain. Good dig weather. I'll be working in the Somme. I'm told the best place to hide a dead body is on a battle field, so I'm praying for a visit from Snorts.

Back in a week.
Take care all. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha