Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Jules, how about an all points bulletin “Where is Tony?” vlog about Escape from the Nightmare?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I am a Below Decks geek. Yes they get a salary as well.as tips. They also do.like comic con meet ups. Colin from.sailing yacht has a great you tube channel. Sailing Parlay revival, he does the show for money, as he and friends are sailing around the world. ... Below deck adventure goes to Norway and Croatia. I love to watch, not only the drama but the beautiful places I will never see in person
Yep, I 100% agree, I binge watched the Norwegian cruises last week - absolutely fabulous scenery!
I have actually been fortune enough to visit both Norway and Croatia BUT, years ago. Truly beautiful.
Currently nearing the end of series 17 of the Med cruises with Cap Sandy. FFS, the chef and head stew are driving me nuts simply because Natashia is so incredibly needy. She has even admitted that she has never, ever been single in her entire "adult" life! WTF! Grow up and get a "real" life girl, would be my advice! She annoys me so much!
I love Dave the chef, his food appears to be fabulous. Although, he too, seems to have a few "emotional" issues - poor sod!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

MadameChat

VIP Member
Comments from Bunboy and Natti's IG. They are renting a 'very peaceful and modern' place, but are looking to buy in the future. So any port in a storm.
What is the ig account name please 🙏 iI thought it was food and wood something like that?

PhiPhi is pissed.

Regarding the musings that the Comte is Jason Dubious....no! Does Jason have an NGO setup in SriLanka? When the Comte overshared some very personal details of his life I looked up his NGO/charity in Sri Lanka because I have an interest. I was also in SriLanka 12 months after the tsunami. His NGO is real and ONLY from the details he publicly put forward on here it was simple to verify his story. If Jason or his husband are in anyway connected I think that would be a case of stolen identity.

Kat - I wonder what her churchy parents think of her dalliance with Dan, if true. He is hardly a catch and I imagine that they would be thinking she is selling herself short and dumbing down.

I reckon that Tess's wedding will be a grand social affair, I couldn't imagine taking PhiPhi as my partner and introducing him as my "boyfriend". Both PhiPhi and Stephanie Jarvis will be sniggered about behind their backs for sure. I wonder if Potty will get an invite? After all he knows the bride and some of her friends really well!
Do you recall the NGO name? I can’t view any past Comte messages.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Hello fellow Tattlers.
This is a well and truly off CD topic, but have been watching Below Deck Mediterranean the past couple of days. Can't find a thread here on TL, (more than happy to be re-directed, obviously!) and to ask my question there..
BUT, do the crew of any of these super boats actually get paid a salary outside of their "tips"?
Hell, their tips are extraordinary in any event. Simply just wondering? :unsure:
I 100% know that someone here will know the answer. TIA. ❤

Reactions: 7

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I remember mention of them having had it valued recently (but before it became a construction site) and it was...800,000 euros so exactly as much as they paid for it. Now it would have depreciated in its current state 100%.
My sentiments exactly! What kind of chateau seeking buyer would think, "hey, this is a fabulous property and such a bargain?". Simply because it is all currently just interior fluff!
ABSOLUTELY NOBODY, with any forward thinking sense or, business acumen! :LOL:

Reactions: 6

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Yes, wine is included, look at their website.
Therefore, a 3 course dinner with wine is not so bad, is it?
I recently took my son for lunch at a Turkish restaurant - starter, main course and no alcohol, nothing special : cost me over £50! And more, with the tip!
It's all relative in this day and age!

Reactions: 6

Summerbaby

VIP Member
DR Google answered...Cast members on Below Deck not only make their salary for doing their job on the boat, but they also make a fee for appearing in the series. Not only does the crew on Below Deck get paid for their designated job, but they also receive a fee for appearing in the reality series.
Thank you @Abuela for that intel.
Therefore, I am also thinking that the "charter guests" might also receive a fee too perhaps for appearing within the series? OR, actually, as I have always thought why would the guests give such generous tips, it could only be because they are "gifted" their cruises for free for the cameras, couldn't it? :unsure:

Reactions: 5

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I also share a love of Below Deck Med, Capt Sandy is my bff. Yes, the crew get the industry standard pay for their positions in addition to their tips.
Oh, WOW! Glad I asked. Cap Sandy is my favourite as she governs her crew 100% fairly and gets the best out of them too. BFF in real life = I envy you as she would be exactly my type of friend too and a host of tales/laughs to tell over a few wines off camera too. ;) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5