The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Jules...I try to follow all of your posts and was, quite frankly, pretty jealous of all the outline drawings you were making for us Witches, Trolls and Hags of the Tattleverse....I did so enjoy your YouTube vlogs from the Southernmost Chateau (it's very lovely there!) I lived in Florida for many years and miss it (except for the love bugs, mosquitos and alligators...LOL...but the people were mostly lovely (except a few from Moon Lake...LOL)

I love my new blue self...thank you again. I did miss it when you posted it before. I stopped hanging around so much when Mojo, Heathcliff and...Ohmy, I've forgotten the name of that other lovely man...M's second in command. He was such a funny and (mostly) logical kinda guy. I'll remember his name...probably just as I start to fall asleep and I'll sit up in bed and be wide awake...then I'll eventually fall asleep and forget it again before I wake up in the morning...LOL

Anyway, I cannot wait for you and the other two fabulous ladies to do more and more Chateau Wrap Ups. I wanted to be part of the team but I don't present well on camera...LOL...

I enjoy reading all of the posts in the Tattleverse so, please, all you beautiful witches, trolls and hags, keep posting! Someday Stephanie Jarvis will get her comeuppance and then...well...what will we all chat about then???....well hell...now I'll never get to sleep tonight!!!!
---

Hmmmmm.....River.....I LOVE IT!!!!
My memory stinks....but I think you were my "peanut butter and jelly"? Because I couldn't ever get your name right either!! Welcome back from one of the "Oldies".

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So Maria speaking truisms when LaJarvis was saying oh your Easter is so much better. Maria:”It just takes organization and delegating”
Then when Fanny was speaking to Davey about the plantings she said “realistically we need to look at low maintenance instead of costs” What! An acknowledgment of the lack of care and garden management 😳
their entire scam is a joke.
just watching her in action makes me want to scream! She’s a thoughtless arrogant vain money grubbing old woman who’s scrambling to milk as much out of the grannies and shut ins as she can before her “charms” completely give out and she’s left with actually having to account for her stupidity

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well we were wrong about the woman is was Kat. Very flirty shots I must say. But again like Billy once said, I only show you what I want to show.

Don't trust Dan to do a set up with a willing accomplist. Time will tell.

When I marriage broke up and I started another relationship, I continued with my flat until I was comfortable introducing my new relationship to child. I didn't think they needed to know until I was sure. Dans BnB is that used similar to that senario, just something to consider.

Reactions: 15
Oh wait! I’m not done for the day… the extra Patreon video is up and already I’m laughing!

1. She’s using her wedding list china (I guess it’s the same as wedding registry?)
2. She announces this year Amaury and Nutti are not serving 😂

I’ll post it here in an hour or so once the link is ready 😎

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Well Kat has just rocked up at Dan's ruin. She has clearly been dragged back to the Farmhouse by Fanny to make up the numbers now that the lovebirds have scarpered
So it was Kat in Dan's vlog the other day. We couldn't decide if it was Dana of a television person. Kat is looking really attractive. I think maybe she is Dan's girlfriend

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Stephanie is calling in the troops.
She's known for a while that Amaury and Natti were leaving.
So she has got Kat 'The Ladette' back to the HMN.
And we know she has been in talks with Marie to come back.
Stephanie desperately needs those familiar faces to jolly things up at the chateau.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Frankly I was shocked at the announcement of nutty and Amaury leaving and the brevity with which he finally spilled it out. So where are they going to get the monies to buy/rent a place of their own ? Im
Sure they don’t make squat from Jarvis ?????

Reactions: 16
Dan and Kat. Please explain why they are removing the tiles?? Will they ever be put back down? How many times will those piles of tiles be moved to another place? Does he have a buyer for the tiles???
I don't watch Dan the half assed handyman.....but isn't the ruin missing a roof?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Some people don't like chicken so I'm told.." You tell 'em Grant 😂
I know🤣 Grant has always been annoyed with Snorts! Who can blame him? That freaking kid🙄🙄 Snorts sucks all the air out of the room, every time. Brand Killer.
---
Frankly I was shocked at the announcement of nutty and Amaury leaving and the brevity with which he finally spilled it out. So where are they going to get the monies to buy/rent a place of their own ? Im
I think they have been moved out for weeks prior to the announcement. Maybe even a month or more. When did Clara last post?

Reactions: 28
Stephanie is calling in the troops.
She's known for a while that Amaury and Natti were leaving.
So she has got Kat 'The Ladette' back to the HMN.
And we know she has been in talks with Marie to come back.
Stephanie desperately needs those familiar faces to jolly things up at the chateau.
How stupid are Kat and FRK to return? I wonder how much Fanny is paying them? If I were Kat and FRK I would demand a pretty penny, because at this point Fanny is grasping at straws and she needs them more than they need Fanny.
I wonder if Fanny was also in discussion with Selmar to return, but it didn’t go to plan, which is around when Selmar2.0 happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Notes from first video: SJ said Snorty is not there but consolation, we have hot cross buns. SJ has Potty she could care less about her child. Secondly, Potty making fire and SJ loves it but remember the boot wearing one couldn’t even fit the log into the stove, useless! SJ & Potty share her editing room but Snorty was banished and must “work” down the hall at his lady desk. Kaboom Snorty you are just another employee & when money runs out you will become a volunteer but Potty will still live there because he OWNS it! Does this kid not get when Potty is around you are babysat? Africa, Snorty with Percy’s grandkids while Potty took her on his new property. Find me wallpaper while I vacation with Potty in Dubai. Go “help” the lesbians while I enjoy Easter with Potty. Oh your home? Go paint, hold my purse but leave me alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Notes from first video: SJ said Snorty is not there but consolation, we have hot cross buns. SJ has Potty she could care less about her child. Secondly, Potty making fire and SJ loves it but remember the boot wearing one couldn’t even fit the log into the stove, useless! SJ & Potty share her editing room but Snorty was banished and must “work” down the hall at his lady desk. Kaboom Snorty you are just another employee & when money runs out you will become a volunteer but Potty will still live there because he OWNS it! Does this kid not get when Potty is around you are babysat? Africa, Snorty with Percy’s grandkids while Potty took her on his new property. Find me wallpaper while I vacation with Potty in Dubai. Go “help” the lesbians while I enjoy Easter with Potty. Oh your home? Go paint, hold my purse but leave me alone.
Snorty is being marginalised and sidelined, but he’s too stupid and too blinded by Fanny’s love-bombing to realise what’s really happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They don’t need much money because Stephanie says it’s a small house. Very small. Teeny, minuscule. Little, paltry, compact. Miniature, inappreciable, trifling. In other words, Fanny says…. “It TINY!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.