The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
…. not yet.
are you stalking all of us? 😂 Lol..Maybe I shouldn’t have used my real name. You must solemnly swear not to use my taste in music against me if you find me. I couldn’t be bothered to set up a fake account. I don’t even care anymore but my account is private. That helps, doesn’t it? I hate Instagram. I find it difficult to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from this as it's starting to derail the thread - Please read our rules and why they're important
are you stalking all of us? 😂 Lol..Maybe I shouldn’t have used my real name. You must solemnly swear not to use my taste in music against me if you find me. I couldn’t be bothered to set up a fake account. I don’t even care anymore but my account is private. That helps, doesn’t it? I hate Instagram. I find it difficult to use.
He already found me and my depressive Instagram, LOL.

I found another video featuring him. I hope his voice doesn’t break too soon.
I asked my partner about that given he is 13years of age, he said he will go to about 14, but the ability and ease of the high notes will start to become an effort in the last year. You know, as your position as lead soprano is replaced with the next rising star.

It was interesting that he said when you become the lead you arre under no illusions it willnot remain, the vocal teacher is very clear on your short life expecantcy as a soprano. He found it very disturbing being instructed on puberty in boys at a very young age by a nun. Not based on growing into adulthood and reproduction etc, but on the development of the boy soprano's voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well Kat has just rocked up at Dan's ruin. She has clearly been dragged back to the Farmhouse by Fanny to make up the numbers now that the lovebirds have scarpered

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Do not worry…:..: they will appear soon since you mentioned it here on tattle! 🤣😂
Kat has just been on sloppy Dan's vlog taking up tiles at his ruin. The poor deluded man-child really believes he's going to restore it to it's former glory.... Idiot!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I said to my partner MONTHS ago Dan was bomf'n Cat and he didn't believe me... He's eating his humble pie tonight... Isn't he ☺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Cat in her building site gear, of white pumps !, no gloves there are a million pairs sent in gift grab at CHMN, hair not tied up, in the rain, no hat, I hope she has sore feet and hands and gets a cold... idiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I said to my partner MONTHS ago Dan was bomf'n Cat and he didn't believe me... He's eating his humble pie tonight... Isn't he ☺
I said it months ago when F4F outed them
---
Cat in her building site gear, of white pumps !, no gloves there are a million pairs sent in gift grab at CHMN, hair not tied up, in the rain, no hat, I hope she has sore feet and hands and gets a cold... idiot
A match made in heaven

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I might not have said that. But I always thought she was one of the ones in his rotation, doesn't mean there are not others, I have no doubt he's like a rabbit
My impression was that she looked fitter, trimmer and healthier than I've seen her in the past. Can't say that about her pals at Lalaland.

Dan and Kat. Please explain why they are removing the tiles?? Will they ever be put back down? How many times will those piles of tiles be moved to another place? Does he have a buyer for the tiles???

• Haha
Amoury said he left the dogs in the uk as his father was bereft at him moving to France. He felt it would be a comfort to his father…….
What a family!,
It may explain why Fanny has to call Mummy. In such a babyish voice. . Why don’t those mothers want their children to grow up and leave home?
I was taught mothers should give children wings and let them fly.?
I misread that as ‘chicken wings and let them fly’ 🤣
---
Even at children’s parties we never had plastic on the table. They have so many dishes. Snorts has a spoon for every pickle/condiment yet that bottle of mayo appeared on the table .
Peasants the lot of them.
Because he doesn’t do the washing up! I can’t wait for Maria to flatten him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dan and Kat. Please explain why they are removing the tiles?? Will they ever be put back down? How many times will those piles of tiles be moved to another place? Does he have a buyer for the tiles???
Those tiles are probably worth $60-80 each. If they are turn of the century. He ought to sell them to fund the restoration. He can’t afford to replace the ones that broke. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well Kat has just rocked up at Dan's ruin. She has clearly been dragged back to the Farmhouse by Fanny to make up the numbers now that the lovebirds have scarpered
I now think it was Kat we saw in a previous Dan vlog . . . the one where a woman is spotted at the side of the building walking around.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.