The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the kitchen seemed to be an issue for Nasty concerning sweet Molly. Her meanness showed through with that one comment.
What an absolute b*tch. F-U Nasty.
I'd be getting rid of her - Natti, that is. As the saying goes: love me, love my dog. I absolutely despise people like her. Such mean-spiritedness. I can't work out why Amaury would tolerate her imposing rules on his dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'd be getting rid of her - Natti, that is. As the saying goes: love me, love my dog. I absolutely despise people like her. Such mean-spiritedness. I can't work out why Amaury would tolerate her imposing rules on his dog.
Let’s not forget that Amaury left his 2 old dogs back in the UK for like a year when he first came to Lalande. What was that about?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Just took a look at the rosaries advent attempts and realized they have done and are doing way more renovations than they show, they have actually done historic simple renovations and have plumbing and electrical in the works. It seems as if it looks a bit chaotic but it’s a lovely HUGE place. The only thing of distaste in the advent blogs was snorts voice in episode 3 or 4. Also the grifting attempts.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It seems as if Anne-Marie needs to be the witch in the relationship, while Nazti is definitely the butch. IMO he needs to be dominated, which would explain a lot about his interactions with the various women in his life. To me though, Molly should be the one coming first

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Jealous hags and trolls, what does this mean? Tess’ spooky babydoll has started following Chateau Wrap Up’s insta?
7D56BF97-8E10-4C11-89EC-E3774ACBC3DF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I fail to understand why nutzi won't allow the dog in the kitchen. She's a can't cook, won't cook person so what difference does it make. And judging by her work area in the tit'o she doesn't come across as the clean and tidy type.

When I was growing up our dog was only allowed in the kitchen. His bed was next to the boiler. Warmest place in the house. Only allowed in other parts of the house on high days and holidays but even then quickly herded back to the kitchen. My inlaws dog, par contra, was access all areas.
And let’s face it, if she‘s so concerned about ingesting a dog hair or two, no doubt, nasty has had worse things in her maw.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It seems as if Anne-Marie needs to be the witch in the relationship, while Nazti is definitely the butch. IMO he needs to be dominated, which would explain a lot about his interactions with the various women in his life. To me though, Molly should be the one coming first
My assumption is that he had a head start in learning "how to be" when he encountered his own mother! She seems to be one who rules the roost in that family - not saying that's a bad thing, just that she seems a tad domineering.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s not forget that Amaury left his 2 old dogs back in the UK for like a year when he first came to Lalande. What was that about?
It could have been the EU passport thing and correct vaccinations. Also now that UK has "opted" out of Europe the pet passport rules have changed and, I believe hearing from friends, has become more difficult post brexit. Definitely NOT defending, just sayin'.
---
Jealous hags and trolls, what does this mean? Tess’ spooky babydoll has started following Chateau Wrap Up’s insta?
View attachment 2119499
Now that there is fun-nee 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Jules100 just watched Chateau Warp up and I LOOOOOL’d when you said “I have so much knowledge on this stupid subject” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Same girl! Same!!!:m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
2E96F022-A9DC-4775-A92A-FF5EBAE6E5D6.jpeg

Believe you me, Saint Kathy hits no nerve in me. Her ramblings and pontifications are hilarious. So easy for Tattle to get her riled up which is rich considering she isn’t even a member of Tattle because of a previous incident and now the alleged queue. 😂

1406F4DC-3EE8-4A4F-B7B3-42E881D1DC54.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What happened to the furniture, a bedroom suite definitely, that fanny and snorts bought for natzis "appartement" when the were enjoying their petit so'journ in the Dordogne? Just after fannys nightime dash to the hospital for "unknown" treatment! Cooing over how pretty it was and how natzi would love it. Same trip as the snorting gaylords sharkskin lady desk and other horrors. Monsieur antique dealer (lol) definitely saw them coming.
one of the wardrobes was used in one of the bedrooms and had a corner on the top missing

Reactions: 15
So…. this morning I had a good laugh with my ladies at Chateau Wrap Up, started Karma Baby’s IG account because I was feeling left out of the tea serving ceremony, and now recording previous week’s Patreon video for you…

Very productive 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2119499
maybe she can be a guest on a podcast????
---
It could have been the EU passport thing and correct vaccinations. Also now that UK has "opted" out of Europe the pet passport rules have changed and, I believe hearing from friends, has become more difficult post brexit. Definitely NOT defending, just sayin'.
---

Now that there is fun-nee 🤣 🤣 🤣
IDK that lady from the State that says "umm" all the time and pushes up her unusually thick framed glasses on her nose ( can you tell it annoys me) anyhoo she brings her poor little dog back and forth from the states many times to France

Reactions: 18
Stephanie. I think by the time he brought his dogs over, he was working with his parents to find an alternate living situation. By that time he realized that his cousin had no intention of staying in her HMN longer than 10 days at a time and expected him to become the new ‘caretaker/ handyman/waiter to Snorts’ for the rest of his days. He was lured under false pretenses as Master Carpenter and the scales fell from his eyes. And yes, she did it to family. Get in line.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.