The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Witches yearning for
Renovations by the chatelaine who is
Allegedly getting away with
Patreon robbery.

Unite non-blondes in your
Purpose - bring down Stephanie!

275168F2-E124-425A-924A-C26BB8F51747.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Good Grief this woman doesn’t stop moaning. Constantly! Poor me,me,me. Do a Petherick and move into a smaller house, rent one in the village while you do up the coach house/chateau. You are not the first woman in the world to have 2 children under two. Get your family to come help or pay someone.

Something tells me she wishes she was one of those society mothers with a governess who only saw their children an hour a day. Not forgetting staff to keep up with the “detritus”.

Reactions: 21
I fail to understand why nutzi won't allow the dog in the kitchen. She's a can't cook, won't cook person so what difference does it make. And judging by her work area in the tit'o she doesn't come across as the clean and tidy type.

When I was growing up our dog was only allowed in the kitchen. His bed was next to the boiler. Warmest place in the house. Only allowed in other parts of the house on high days and holidays but even then quickly herded back to the kitchen. My inlaws dog, par contra, was access all areas.
After spending every day over the past 3 years in that shithole excuse of a kitchen and Natti is worried about a dog in her kitchen???
There's more chance of Snorty, Selmar and Amuary shedding in her food than sweet Molly.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Nobody asked. Chateau Wrap Up - very interesting chat. Looking forward to more. The best point made was that Fanny has realised that she no longer has to make any effort and the money still comes in. It is true. The fans will take anything that is broadcast. It used to be that Fanny made a real effort to make content - did some research, visited places of interest, showed the talent she did have - e.g. costume making, made sure there were some interesting characters around. Now, every week it is the same. Pick up the pink camera, have a wander round and film a few people doing everyday mundane tasks - Maria cleaning shelves - really? How many times have we seen Potts knock up some bread from his starter dough? Pop out to the garden and see a few vegetables that are not ready. Go and look at the dead, muddy garden/trench/wasteland. And the best one - film Phillip painting the ceiling - only for one tattler to note that he had not a spot of paint on his hand or on his clothes and clearly he had just been pretending. I really enjoyed the diaries at the start - but now I just skip through to the bits that are pointed out on here as worth a look. If other people are feeling the same, her viewing figures will continue to fall - but does she care? - the money is still coming in from patrons.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just heard that Barry Humphries has died. He was 89.
Wouldn't it be fabulous if Dame Edna Everage visited LaLaLande ! Can you imagine what he would do with that!
Well she did introduce the Queen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Lots to unpack from today's vlog.
Don't miss the look at the egg waxing on the little girl's face as if to question the Fanny's french. Apropos to have Babel as the ad today since perhaps she needs to learn proper French before Dutch. Poor Maria looked so frustrated to see Fanny regard a sacred dinner as just a party. She will not make it through the season, I predict. Glad Amaury & Natty got out of the pigeon poop nest whenever it really happened.
Indeed her French is not very good (says the girl whose English is very Hercule Poirot-esque :ROFLMAO:;);)😉 ). She has no excuse. She has been living in France for 17 years and has not improved because she is too lazy and lives in an English speaking ghetto. It is English TV, English films, English everything.
Salon de la musique, NO, it is salon de musique. There is a salon de musique in Versailles. A woman so interested in châteaux should know that.
Jardin à l'anglaise, NO, it is jardin anglais. Most of the time "à la" is for a dish: homard à l'américaine (lobster), lièvre à la royale (hare), bouchée à la reine (vol au vent)
She gave a biscuit to Kevin "faite par Caroline". NO "fait par" (made by)
Magnet fishing "encore rien", NO it should be "toujours rien". The little boy answered using the correct "toujours rien". The 3 children are bilingual Dutch/French. Proper French 👍👍👍and how old are they???
Lack of practice, pretty obvious. Laborious French Miss French GCSE at 12!!!!!
She too has a very strong Southern accent. She speaks like Mireille Mathieu, a famous French singer who is now retired, I think. Nothing wrong with that but for such a snobish woman, it does not sound very Paaaaarisiaaaaan :LOL::ROFLMAO:😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh, WOW! Glad I asked. Cap Sandy is my favourite as she governs her crew 100% fairly and gets the best out of them too. BFF in real life = I envy you as she would be exactly my type of friend too and a host of tales/laughs to tell over a few wines off camera too. ;) ❤
I’ve not watched this apart from seeing a few trailers. Is it worth watching.
---
If you clean your home, there’s no reason for your dog to not to go in the kitchen. If you love your dog, you deal with pet hair because it is a small price to pay to get to have and love a dog! I am currently covered in Cavalier hair (glitter) and I don’t care. I just got to rub my face in his silky neck mane and kiss him to pieces! He’s sitting in my lap in a little ball because he lurves me. Buckle up Nutti and get a lint roller. You better get used to it, if you want to keep your man.
After my knee replacement I’m hoping to get a small dog as I hate living without one. But if I did meet someone and I found out he was mean or indifferent to dogs then he wouldn’t even get a second date. That is presuming he wanted a second date with a menopausal old hag of course. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Let's do what Fanny does - keep replaying on a loop to inflate the views and algorithms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe to understand the lyrics of

Although there are a couple of German words in there, I could only figure out the first sentence of the Refrain.

„Da gibt es Bären im Teich“ / „There are bears in the pond“
OMG I could not stop laughing. The choregraphy, or rather the lack of it. The dancing :sick:😄 Bears would be better dancers!
All these efforts to be on stage in an empty theatre.
Great lyrics. Thank you for the translation of the refrain @HalcyonOrganic
His Lordshit Snorts was so good that in the second part of the video, he was no longer there!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.