The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gee. My poor mama stayed home with me and my little brother. Two years apart we were. My Dad had to work, so she was all alone. I feel so bad for torturing her and making her wish she could drink all day. I have no idea how she made it out alive. All the time she spent with me and my little brother, she must have wanted to blow her damn brains out. OH WAIT THAT WAS AMY, not MY MAMA.

She never had a baby minder, only when she and daddy would go out on a Friday night for a couple hours. Did Amy really even want babies? What the duck did she think she’d be doing all day for the first 6 years? If she needs a break she should send them to nursery school. Well, not the baby, but the other one. Her husband is at home too. She is so obtuse. She doesn’t even know that saying things like that make her look so awful. She needs her mother or a friend to straight up tell her that she is the picture in the dictionary for “whiner”.
I wonder if she has postpartum depression. I believe she is an older mother. Maybe unprepared for the reality. As we all have said these big Châteaux were meant to run with staff not two people. They probably bit off more than they could chew. Seems to be overwhelmed. I was dismayed at the two of them when they left their first baby outside unattended while the two of them filmed inside. They forgot the child outside! I was horrified!
At first I thought she was bemoaning with self deprecating humour but now maybe it is a cry for help.
I don’t know if she is raising her children as free range but children are best with a routine and for the most part you stick with it.
I was into all the you should do this and that be your child’s friend bla bla. Until I realized I’m the adult I set the rules. Like bedtimes, baths, meals, naps. Much happier child and mom. A schedule allows to get some time for yourself and as couple.
I wonder how much he does? An engaged partner helps too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG I could not stop laughing. The choregraphy, or rather the lack of it. The dancing :sick:😄 Bears would be better dancers!
All these efforts to be on stage in an empty theatre.
Great lyrics. Thank you for the translation of the refrain @HalcyonOrganic
His Lordshit Snorts was so good that in the second part of the video, he was no longer there!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loved Chateau Wrap Up! The artwork was gorgeous! The best things was the silhouettes of the three Graces at the end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The best point made was that Fanny has realised that she no longer has to make any effort and the money still comes in. It is true. The fans will take anything that is broadcast.
Yes, and Michael Petherick also taught us that as well. Michael didn’t make any content for many months, no Patron videos for a year, and yet he never fell below 150 Patreons. He literally did nothing and got paid. Once these chateau YouTubers get an audience and build a connection with the viewer, they can just “coast.” I don’t think Michael Petherick has fully learned this though. His videos are beautiful, but he spends so much time, effort, and energy making them “movie quality” when he really doesn’t have to do that. “Work smarter, not harder.” He could save himself a lot of time and stress by cutting back on the quality…I don’t think people really care that significantly. I think viewers are more invested in the person…the character…and the story, not the production.

Reactions: 29
After spending every day over the past 3 years in that shithole excuse of a kitchen and Natti is worried about a dog in her kitchen???
There's more chance of Snorty, Selmar and Amuary shedding in her food than sweet Molly.
🎯
giphy (5).gif

BJJ hair (2).png
BJJ and SJ hair.jpeg

MPK chatching the leak.jpeg

Dana.png
FRK with chicken.png

Nutti, FRK, Hanni, Cat.jpg

Nutti and SJ.png
SJ bathing suit.png

AM, Nutti, Dana.png
1662116024470 (2).png

Volunteer Sabine and Maria bleaching.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Off topic post. A friend sent this clip to me of 13-year-old student Malakai Bayoh singing Pie Jesu for the panel of Britain's Got Talent about 5 days ago. I don’t know if his voice will change soon but he sings in the 963 HZ frequency which is known as the “frequency of divine harmony” and “the God note.” His voice is very spiritual and worth a listen. You will be amazed by his voice. Click and enjoy.

I just remembered this video from years ago. I have attached a YouTube video from a decade ago where a tape of a small church choir practice of 7 people caught the voice of angels singing hallelujah along with the choir in the background when they played their choir practice tape back after rehearsals. You can use your own discernment to decide the validity of the tape. Compare the tone and frequency with that of the 13 year old above. It is tabbed to start when the choir is singing. Listen for about a minute or so and you can hearing the voices in the background.

I found another video featuring him. I hope his voice doesn’t break too soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Witches yearning for
Renovations by the chatelaine who is
Allegedly getting away with
Patreon robbery.

Unite non-blondes in your
Purpose - bring down Stephanie!

View attachment 2118728
Three lovely ladies, and can I say Jules your hair is on point... I also appreciate the backgrounds each person has chosen especially the Spode china cabinet with the Lou Boutons ( sp I know) very clever ladies -

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What happened to the furniture, a bedroom suite definitely, that fanny and snorts bought for natzis "appartement" when the were enjoying their petit so'journ in the Dordogne? Just after fannys nightime dash to the hospital for "unknown" treatment! Cooing over how pretty it was and how natzi would love it. Same trip as the snorting gaylords sharkskin lady desk and other horrors. Monsieur antique dealer (lol) definitely saw them coming.
I remember Stephanie also bought a bedroom set for Marie W. Wonder what happened to that one?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I know, I know, I'm late for everything today. I woke up late (around 8), morning coffee (I don't like tea), rush to the market for fresh Swiss chard and to work.
Wall painting. I noticed that no matter how hard I try not to make a mess, I have tiny dots of paint on my hands. Pfi Pfi dear, how do you manage to keep your hands and clothes clean while you paint?
Since the project (projects, so many projects) is progressing, I will not deprive you of the insight.
Another angle:
Watching the paint dry.
20230422_152204.jpg

Last and most important:
I watched Chateau Wrap Up. Super!
(I'll leave the others, more eloquent, to comment, and I'll agree with everything. That's how my grandmother taught me.) 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
@Maple fairy I was thinking she (Amy) may have PPD or depression period. She is no longer working her profession, in the country of her spouse/partner, isolated (I believe by location) & two little kids. I can relate to this 1000000% I hope she has a friend or two who related and understands. I am lucky to have two ride or die friends like this. I am past stages and out on the other side. Just the physical isolation can highlight the mental isolation. I have now become a hype woman rooting for my people, we all have sh*t. Fanny stealing from unsuspecting people doesn't deserve my hype womaness...she had it, then I saw the fraud she became.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Loved Chateau Wrap Up! The artwork was gorgeous! The best things was the silhouettes of the three Graces at the end.
Yes the artwork and three graces were brilliant. It was a really good 1st podcast/video and looking forward to seeing many more. Well done girls, just one thing though, shouldn’t you all have had a Spode teapot with matching cup and saucer and a tin of F&M earl grey as well. Or in Jules case an empty bottle of Muller lite. 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Little dig from It's a wonderful life today when they vlogged from a town called Neuvy (Saint Sepulchre) saying it was near Stephanie. They showed buildings in old photos and how they are now. Its just west of La Chatre and yet another local spot that SJ hasn't bothered to share with her followers. She'd rather fly somewhere on the patreons dollar than start local and actually use her influence to the benefit of the local area, craftspeople etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Keenly calling out others
And tattling on
Tattle (what queue?) whilst perched on her
High horse
Youtube channel 😝 pretending she can paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.