The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic post. A friend sent this clip to me of 13-year-old student Malakai Bayoh singing Pie Jesu for the panel of Britain's Got Talent about 5 days ago. I don’t know if his voice will change soon but he sings in the 963 HZ frequency which is known as the “frequency of divine harmony” and “the God note.” His voice is very spiritual and worth a listen. You will be amazed by his voice. Click and enjoy.

Here’s Malakai’s voice after his balls drop 🤣 BTCD 🚪🚪❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fanny is just such a weird person and the more she puts out on her boring flogs the more it is evident. She has had the place for donkey's years nearly as long as Pube's ugly head came into the world. All the Granny's lap it up as an image of life in France. But here's the thing, she is half French has lived there for 18 years and yet nothing about her life embraces France or French culture. My experience of life in rural France is the French are very welcoming and friendly and will do anything to help if you're engaged in forming friendships. After 18 years Fanny has no French friends in the area (if she did artisans would be easy to find). She doesn't integrate, she doesn't enjoy French food or produce other than a baguette with hard boiled eggs (hardly embracing all the wonderful produce) she doesn't even serve French regional food to guests. They largely eat crap cobbled together from tins and British tit imports. Not only does Fanny not have many French friends she has very few friends full stop.

Fanny purports to be interested in history and restoring her Chateau but she just isn't even the most minute tasks remain undone. If Fanny had shown some mettle and got some renovations done in an orderly fashion she probably would have landed major TV deals. She wastes every opportunity and is happy to just be drifting along, her channel is flagging because she is lazy and entitled and lives in her own dysfunctional bubble. Her lifestyle just shows a pathetic woman child whose existence is all about her, in her little bubble she is front and centre. She could have been front and centre of the Chateau renovation world but now none of the serious people want anything to do with her Chateau de la Ruch and the like because actually Fanny is selfish and not honest.

The misnomer that there are no workman in rural France is a joke-there are just not endless English workman who are willing to be ripped off used for flog fodder and then callously cast aside. Now with Amaury moving out less and less will be done and the content at this point is becoming unwatchable. @T Rex is right she has missed the biggest opportunity ever. If she put as much energy in to buckling down and doing some work as she does into fudging timelines and holiday plans and stopped acting like Lady Muck who does absolutely bugger all these days the money would be rolling in. I find her odious, hygiene deficient and utterly deplorable at this stage and I am finding her hard to watch and very boring. If we are bored the fans will follow at some point. Look how many long term tattlers have disappeared it is because she is now dull and desperate. I suspect she is going to be very very lonely by the time she hits her late 50's. She has wasted her Oxford University education, wasted her friendships and shown cruelty to many and now she faces just being a girl who used to be pretty and liked to party, but the party has left town. The thing is though even her old friends Bag head, Oli have moved on and carved out meaningful relationships, she is constantly trying to find events to recapture parties past but the hedonism and halcyon days are gone you can't recreate that vibe with an aged rent a crowd.
---
Dis-functional, desperate people at the dump. Anyone who spends any length of time at the shitoo is a misfit just looking for something in life- normal people couldn't live there for even a week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
@Just Grift Wood She doesn't integrate, she doesn't enjoy French food or produce other than a baguette with hard boiled eggs (hardly embracing all the wonderful produce) she doesn't even serve French regional food to guests.

Two words. Goats cheese. Or maybe it’s just goats cheese man she likes?

Totally agree with everything you said anyone who goes to the shittoo and chooses to remain and or return has issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Here’s Malakai’s voice after his balls drop 🤣 BTCD 🚪🚪❤

Just had a magical moment, played Malachi to my partner, and ex boy soprano and lead choirboy in his younger days. Taught by the nuns. When I met him he had a beautiful baritone in his 40's can still hold a tune but in his 70's lost abit of edge.

while watching and listening he joined in harmony with him absolutely divine, I will never hear him sing again like that he rarely sings nowdays, but I ahve never heard him sing any of his choir songs.
Goes to show doesn't matter how old you are the talent instilled within you as a child remains.

I just had to share still tingling.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Fanny is just such a weird person and the more she puts out on her boring flogs the more it is evident. She has had the place for donkey's years nearly as long as Pube's ugly head came into the world. All the Granny's lap it up as an image of life in France. But here's the thing, she is half French has lived there for 18 years and yet nothing about her life embraces France or French culture. My experience of life in rural France is the French are very welcoming and friendly and will do anything to help if you're engaged in forming friendships. After 18 years Fanny has no French friends in the area (if she did artisans would be easy to find). She doesn't integrate, she doesn't enjoy French food or produce other than a baguette with hard boiled eggs (hardly embracing all the wonderful produce) she doesn't even serve French regional food to guests. They largely eat crap cobbled together from tins and British tit imports. Not only does Fanny not have many French friends she has very few friends full stop.

Fanny purports to be interested in history and restoring her Chateau but she just isn't even the most minute tasks remain undone. If Fanny had shown some mettle and got some renovations done in an orderly fashion she probably would have landed major TV deals. She wastes every opportunity and is happy to just be drifting along, her channel is flagging because she is lazy and entitled and lives in her own dysfunctional bubble. Her lifestyle just shows a pathetic woman child whose existence is all about her, in her little bubble she is front and centre. She could have been front and centre of the Chateau renovation world but now none of the serious people want anything to do with her Chateau de la Ruch and the like because actually Fanny is selfish and not honest.

The misnomer that there are no workman in rural France is a joke-there are just not endless English workman who are willing to be ripped off used for flog fodder and then callously cast aside. Now with Amaury moving out less and less will be done and the content at this point is becoming unwatchable. @T Rex is right she has missed the biggest opportunity ever. If she put as much energy in to buckling down and doing some work as she does into fudging timelines and holiday plans and stopped acting like Lady Muck who does absolutely bugger all these days the money would be rolling in. I find her odious, hygiene deficient and utterly deplorable at this stage and I am finding her hard to watch and very boring. If we are bored the fans will follow at some point. Look how many long term tattlers have disappeared it is because she is now dull and desperate. I suspect she is going to be very very lonely by the time she hits her late 50's. She has wasted her Oxford University education, wasted her friendships and shown cruelty to many and now she faces just being a girl who used to be pretty and liked to party, but the party has left town. The thing is though even her old friends Bag head, Oli have moved on and carved out meaningful relationships, she is constantly trying to find events to recapture parties past but the hedonism and halcyon days are gone you can't recreate that vibe with an aged rent a crowd.
---
Dis-functional, desperate people at the dump. Anyone who spends any length of time at the shitoo is a misfit just looking for something in life- normal people couldn't live there for even a week.
Fanny has a certain charisma which could draw the viewers back in.

She wanted to reduce her flogs to once a week, but too many viewers asked about her sunday flog. Plus less people watched her thursday only video. She did feel the loss of love and laughter. That's why she has been posting Sunday flogs the past few weeks. But if she travels and don't feel like it, she'll just say no sunday video this week and that's that. She has made herself a 'cover'.

Reactions: 21
Stephanie's waiting for approval on Natti's apartment? It's been two years, hasn't it? Wow, France really does move slow, doesn't it? (I'm joking) These followers of hers can be such dim bulbs, but even when they try and defend Stephanie with bad information, no one bothers to correct them!

These guys should just stop harping on where Natti's apartment is. She's gone, she doesn't need it, she's never going to get it and, like you said, it was never, ever going to be done!

Now, if I were them, I'd start focusing on Steph's brother, The Tartan Terror, and HIS apartment!
What happened to the furniture, a bedroom suite definitely, that fanny and snorts bought for natzis "appartement" when the were enjoying their petit so'journ in the Dordogne? Just after fannys nightime dash to the hospital for "unknown" treatment! Cooing over how pretty it was and how natzi would love it. Same trip as the snorting gaylords sharkskin lady desk and other horrors. Monsieur antique dealer (lol) definitely saw them coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe her bush Jist needs a jolly good trim 😂
---
oh wow seems very rude to block a Patreon deff like hey don’t need your bucks gal if you don’t say suck arse gushing comments how very dare she ! …. I wish more Patreons would wake up ….. the lovely Brenda banished me to the hinterland she never likes what I say she’s so far up Fanny’s backside I wonder if she manage to come out again 😂
Nah, BG is so far up Staph’s arse when Fanny opens her mouth you can see Brenda’s face in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Their biggest problem???? Well besides messiness, they can’t get anything done. They are a lot of talk.

View attachment 2117712

I dont know didnt watch this one but I like them because she does her best even with a stuffed up back I believe she has had a fusion operation. And they do it mostly on there own with kids not a team of volunteers slaves although they need the help the most. A bit annoyed how they don't have any common sense with F4F and continue to keep her in there chateau verse I did think more highly of them than that.

Reactions: 11

---
What time did you wake up😂……
I agree, her looks are fading too, and the repulsive PA Phyllis has ruined all renovations and relationships.
---
Let’s hope Fanny doesn’t see this peacock.
It would make another possibility for a Christmas tree colour theme for the gag givers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought it was illegal to not let your dog in the kitchen and if it isn’t it SHOULD be.
I fail to understand why nutzi won't allow the dog in the kitchen. She's a can't cook, won't cook person so what difference does it make. And judging by her work area in the tit'o she doesn't come across as the clean and tidy type.

When I was growing up our dog was only allowed in the kitchen. His bed was next to the boiler. Warmest place in the house. Only allowed in other parts of the house on high days and holidays but even then quickly herded back to the kitchen. My inlaws dog, par contra, was access all areas.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can both be true? Can Stephanie be a narcissist with HPD, like some sort of weird asshole hybrid?🤷‍♀️
You’ve got the BIB right there Jules. She’s just not a true narcissist in my opinion. Her life isn’t strewn with the endless catastrophes and the relentless enmity that narcs leave. She thrives on drama that she seems to initiate, but it is seemingly not malicious.
Meghan Markle is a prime example of a narcissist. She abandons people with no warning ( as in ghosts without communication). This seems more typical of a narc. This s not Stephanie. She exhausts and suffocates people with her love bombing and flattery.
Just my opinion 🤗

Reactions: 14
What time did you wake up😂……
I agree, her looks are fading too, and the repulsive PA Phyllis has ruined all renovations and relationships.
---
Let’s hope Fanny doesn’t see this peacock.
It would make another possibility for a Christmas tree colour theme for the gag givers.
To Fanny about two years ago this morning about 6am haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I fail to understand why nutzi won't allow the dog in the kitchen. She's a can't cook, won't cook person so what difference does it make. And judging by her work area in the tit'o she doesn't come across as the clean and tidy type.

When I was growing up our dog was only allowed in the kitchen. His bed was next to the boiler. Warmest place in the house. Only allowed in other parts of the house on high days and holidays but even then quickly herded back to the kitchen. My inlaws dog, par contra, was access all areas.
It can't be for hygiene reasons she has lived at the festering dump for years and is never too fussy about putting bread straight on to a filthy car seat. Power that grimacing hag loves a bit of power

• Heart
What happened to the furniture, a bedroom suite definitely, that fanny and snorts bought for natzis "appartement" when the were enjoying their petit so'journ in the Dordogne? Just after fannys nightime dash to the hospital for "unknown" treatment! Cooing over how pretty it was and how natzi would love it. Same trip as the snorting gaylords sharkskin lady desk and other horrors. Monsieur antique dealer (lol) definitely saw them coming.
Probably up in the attic covered in pigeon tit.

• Haha
The reason the B&B apartments are being kept open, is that if she closes she has ground floor bedrooms
:unsure: imo there aren't any ground floor bedrooms in the shitto. B&B or not.......you even have to take some steps to get to the Marquis suite, don't you ?

Reactions: 11
LOL...I had 4 babies between May of '75 and March of '80.....that means I had 2 in diapers at all times until my 2 youngest FINALLY (Thank goodness!!!!) got potty trained! That also means that I had 4 teenagers at one time!!!!!!...which also means that, since my kids were all very popular, our house sometimes had as many as 20 teenagers in it at times!!!!...YIKES!...No wonder I'm losing my mind...LOL
Ditto I had 4 in a row alongside running my own business and restoring a huge house no wonder I am grey lol …,. Later found out they all have Aspergers and ADHD it’s been a crazy journey for sure - still got two at home (19 and 22) at the weekends I dread going down to see how many pairs of shoes are by the back door hence how many I’ve unknowingly had for sleep over lol 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.