The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too had Ruthie on the suspect list. I would really like to know who PhiPhi was on here when he was gloating about derailing a thread.
@Phoenix Richards-Bingham I too have missed you. I did mention your absence at one point. I always want to call you River so I have difficulty getting your name straight.(my mental block)
I hope Phiphi is still in on here so he knows what a disliked little twit he is. Mind you he gets that in spades in the CD et al flogs comments as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Off topic post. A friend sent this clip to me of 13-year-old student Malakai Bayoh singing Pie Jesu for the panel of Britain's Got Talent about 5 days ago. I don’t know if his voice will change soon but he sings in the 963 HZ frequency which is known as the “frequency of divine harmony” and “the God note.” His voice is very spiritual and worth a listen. You will be amazed by his voice. Click and enjoy.

I just remembered this video from years ago. I have attached a YouTube video from a decade ago where a tape of a small church choir practice of 7 people caught the voice of angels singing hallelujah along with the choir in the background when they played their choir practice tape back after rehearsals. You can use your own discernment to decide the validity of the tape. Compare the tone and frequency with that of the 13 year old above. It is tabbed to start when the choir is singing. Listen for about a minute or so and you can hearing the voices in the background.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
oh wow seems very rude to block a Patreon deff like hey don’t need your bucks gal if you don’t say suck arse gushing comments how very dare she ! …. I wish more Patreons would wake up ….. the lovely Brenda banished me to the hinterland she never likes what I say she’s so far up Fanny’s backside I wonder if she manage to come out again 😂
Fanny had a potential gold mine- she could have been one of the top earners on YT and Patreon had she just capitalized on it (millions a year, vice $33K a month) and actually accomplished a real project- like the Shitoo and Chapel structural issues and the rendering. (I wonder not only at how many Patreon dollars Fanny has lost due to her Brenda Gibbons/Caroline Gooder dirty deletes/blocks for just asking legitimate questions, but also at the loss of YT Ad Sense dollars because those scorned viewers are no longer watching- and her viewership of even her most loyal fans is waning due to their disinterest at her shyte vlogs- seriously, no one wants to watch a middle aged entitled woman go on holiday for the upteenth time with her idiot "boyfriend" who is young enough to be her son- that alone is creepy AF. And no matter what expensive wallpaper you hang over a cracked wall, the wall will eventually win and tumble down, moron.)

We are all too well aware Snorts' #1 goal in life is to be a kept man- but guess what, Fanny? This little troll has cost you a lot of money, and will continue to do so. "But I was lonely and needed a companion!" Good lord, Fanny, for forks sake, check yourself into a treatment facility for depression, address your daddy issues, get rid of Snorts and his massive porcelain collection "You've got 48 hours to vacate. Byeee!", and focus on being a real adult for a change. Cheese on toast, you've been conned for the long game, and Snorts is only going to keep making you doubt yourself. Call Mummy and ask her true opinion- I bet it is on par with ours. Look at the numbers- they don't lie- when you brought Snorts aboard, viewership dropped when it should have been growing. Hmmm...

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I want to correct the comment about the.13 year old’s frequency. I am passing along info in another comment under the video that says , “ he is not singing in 963hz as that would be one note. He sings many different notes at a way higher pitch than 963. More like in the range of 10,000+. Whichever notes he is singing, it is of the frequency of the divine.“

Reactions: 15
I wish more Patreons would wake up …..
Not more, just the right ones. I remember a tartlet who was a former Patreon member and wanted to take Stephanie to court. He couldn't because he couldn't get jurisdiction over her. I wished he elaborated on that. As I understand one can sue across borders albeit it's very very expensive...

NB: I don't think Clara is Ruth.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not more, just the right ones. I remember a tartlet who was a former Patreon member and wanted to take Stephanie to court. He couldn't because he couldn't get jurisdiction over her. I wished he elaborated on that. As I understand one can sue across borders albeit it's very very expensive...

NB: I don't think Clara is Ruth.
The idea that Le Comte is the Dubious Dauphin made me laugh out loud. Bonkers! I am most definitely not pro-Petherick - Heaven forbid!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good Grief this woman doesn’t stop moaning. Constantly! Poor me,me,me. Do a Petherick and move into a smaller house, rent one in the village while you do up the coach house/chateau. You are not the first woman in the world to have 2 children under two. Get your family to come help or pay someone.

• Sick
  • Sad
@Jules100 and Miss Tea, wherever you’re lurking, (same thing happened to me too), you three ladies did such a marvellous job. Lots of comments and likes too. I was on the stairclimber watching that and laughing at your character analysis. Poor Dan took a real beating and everyone is now pro Petherick (when did that change?)

Can’t wait for the next instalment - hope SJ is quaking for her turn.
Great episode - absolutely loved it - very professional! Well done ladies!!! 🍾 🥂 🍻 Hope you enjoyed your celebration in the VIP Lounge tonight!!!

Your assessments were very fair given all the crap we've seen. Hopefully your vlog may wake up some of the sycophants who blindly believe everything they see & hear and don't apply any common sense or question anything when watching the chateauverse.

p.s. - I'm not pro Petherick. Don't wish them ill, but just can't get onside, unless Teabag demonstrates he's in it for the long-term this time.
p.s.s. - In the sketch I thought you were far too generous with Snorty's likeness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Good Grief this woman doesn’t stop moaning. Constantly! Poor me,me,me. Do a Petherick and move into a smaller house, rent one in the village while you do up the coach house/chateau. You are not the first woman in the world to have 2 children under two. Get your family to come help or pay someone.

She isn't the first person to have two preschoolers, but to be honest I found it hard too when my boys where this age. Now I look back and wish I could do it again with the knowledge I have now, and the inner calm that I never had then. I can't be hard on her because she is being real. So many people who have kids aren't real and project this perfect life and it's not, it's hard work rising children, especially pre-schoolers.

PS this little girl looks so darling in this photo!

• Heart
Okay I haven't watched the last few episodes of CD because I just don't have it in me rn, so I'm not caught up. But Chateau Wrap up was just recommended to me on youtube and I'm SO EXCITED for y'all! Just watched and that was FANTASTIC. Everyone looks so gorgeous and just verified that y'all are the funny, SMART, amazing people I thought you were. Looking forward to more episodes! Congratulations on your first podcast!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The Chateau Wrap Up is the best thing that has happened at the chateauverse in a long time. You ladies were so good (not that there was ever doubt about it). But you made valid points and your discussion was appropriate and honest. No ones feelings should not be hurt or need to be reported to utube.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Gee. My poor mama stayed home with me and my little brother. Two years apart we were. My Dad had to work, so she was all alone. I feel so bad for torturing her and making her wish she could drink all day. I have no idea how she made it out alive. All the time she spent with me and my little brother, she must have wanted to blow her damn brains out. OH WAIT THAT WAS AMY, not MY MAMA.

She never had a baby minder, only when she and daddy would go out on a Friday night for a couple hours. Did Amy really even want babies? What the duck did she think she’d be doing all day for the first 6 years? If she needs a break she should send them to nursery school. Well, not the baby, but the other one. Her husband is at home too. She is so obtuse. She doesn’t even know that saying things like that make her look so awful. She needs her mother or a friend to straight up tell her that she is the picture in the dictionary for “whiner”.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks more like chicken cutlets to me…
Or a lambchop - never much meat on lambchop.
---
No one ever misses me either...I like a comment here and there and very rarely post a comment of my own but no one ever misses me or says welcome back...

I watched the Chateauverse video and subscribed also...it was very well put together and I can't wait for all the videos that follow. Job well done, ladies!
Well come back to one our star VIP's! Don't be such a stranger! 🥂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you @Phoenix Richards-Bingham! How are you doing? I have missed you and have actually been a little worried. People seem to be dropping left and right around here. I think you accidentally missed it when I posted your bespoke Steve / Daddy bootleg Spode tile rip off back on August 26, 2022. Here it is again. I see you’ve changed your profile pic since then, but I hope you know it’s the thought that counts.
View attachment 2118282
Thank you Jules...I try to follow all of your posts and was, quite frankly, pretty jealous of all the outline drawings you were making for us Witches, Trolls and Hags of the Tattleverse....I did so enjoy your YouTube vlogs from the Southernmost Chateau (it's very lovely there!) I lived in Florida for many years and miss it (except for the love bugs, mosquitos and alligators...LOL...but the people were mostly lovely (except a few from Moon Lake...LOL)

I love my new blue self...thank you again. I did miss it when you posted it before. I stopped hanging around so much when Mojo, Heathcliff and...Ohmy, I've forgotten the name of that other lovely man...M's second in command. He was such a funny and (mostly) logical kinda guy. I'll remember his name...probably just as I start to fall asleep and I'll sit up in bed and be wide awake...then I'll eventually fall asleep and forget it again before I wake up in the morning...LOL

Anyway, I cannot wait for you and the other two fabulous ladies to do more and more Chateau Wrap Ups. I wanted to be part of the team but I don't present well on camera...LOL...

I enjoy reading all of the posts in the Tattleverse so, please, all you beautiful witches, trolls and hags, keep posting! Someday Stephanie Jarvis will get her comeuppance and then...well...what will we all chat about then???....well hell...now I'll never get to sleep tonight!!!!
---
I too had Ruthie on the suspect list. I would really like to know who PhiPhi was on here when he was gloating about derailing a thread.
@Phoenix Richards-Bingham I too have missed you. I did mention your absence at one point. I always want to call you River so I have difficulty getting your name straight.(my mental block)
Hmmmmm.....River.....I LOVE IT!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Either next vlog is featuring the installing of a sash window, or Michael did something he shouldn't have done...
Stories #118.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh! I just watched you guys say we can leave a recorded message on IG that you might play on your podcast. *rubs hands together* I'm on that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She isn't the first person to have two preschoolers, but to be honest I found it hard too when my boys where this age. Now I look back and wish I could do it again with the knowledge I have now, and the inner calm that I never had then. I can't be hard on her because she is being real. So many people who have kids aren't real and project this perfect life and it's not, it's hard work rising children, especially pre-schoolers.

PS this little girl looks so darling in this photo!
LOL...I had 4 babies between May of '75 and March of '80.....that means I had 2 in diapers at all times until my 2 youngest FINALLY (Thank goodness!!!!) got potty trained! That also means that I had 4 teenagers at one time!!!!!!...which also means that, since my kids were all very popular, our house sometimes had as many as 20 teenagers in it at times!!!!...YIKES!...No wonder I'm losing my mind...LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.