The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do y'all figure this :poop: out???? I'm just trying to keep up so I don't have too many threads to catch up on...
:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jason did go down sick about the same time as our Comte. However I just don’t think he has the same personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched Chateau Wrap Up - Bravo !!!
So enjoyed it and you Must do it again and again !!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can both be true? Can Stephanie be a narcissist with HPD, like some sort of weird asshole hybrid?🤷‍♀️
Yes. NPD and histrionic disorder can be comorbid conditions, with overlapping traits. Hot mess Fanny could be considered to have narcissistic personality disorder with histrionic traits. A lot of the cluster B personality disorders share traits. My personal opinion is that she shows both narcissistic and histrionic traits.

Here are a few articles addressing the 2 personality disorders:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i know what you mean he’s a bit wearing but means no harm and I also feel a tad sorry for him I have noticed when I first started to watch the vlogs he was quite often there he seems to be there less and less now ! Probably was there more for the channel 4 filming not now so it’s finished ?
Gerry hates Snorty and now limits both the frequency and length of his visits to the shitoo. Gerry would likely tell Mummy everything that’s going on when she’s away in SA and Fanny wouldn’t like that, so Gerry may not feel as welcomed any more.
Fanny also stopped picking Gerry up and dropping him off at the airport, but instead delegated that menial task - another signal that she really doesn’t give a damn and only uses him if/when she was short on footage.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Gerry hates Snorty and now limits both the frequency and length of his visits to the shitoo. Gerry would likely tell Mummy everything that’s going on when she’s away in SA and Fanny wouldn’t like that, so Gerry may not feel as welcomed any more.
Fanny also stopped picking Gerry up and dropping him off at the airport, but instead delegated that menial task - another signal that she really doesn’t give a damn and only uses him if/when she was short on footage.
She also planned a rather mundane list of activities for Gerry’s very brief Dubai vacation. I think Gerry was the excuse to ditch Snorts and stay in Dubai much longer and party and play on Patreon’s dime with Sir ChamberPottie.
---
---
Is this Jason Dubey’s Inn?

1682124484371.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
@Jules100 and Miss Tea, wherever you’re lurking, (same thing happened to me too), you three ladies did such a marvellous job. Lots of comments and likes too. I was on the stairclimber watching that and laughing at your character analysis. Poor Dan took a real beating and everyone is now pro Petherick (when did that change?)

Can’t wait for the next instalment - hope SJ is quaking for her turn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
“Work, live balance” or “work, get away from the bossy know it all Gay Twank balance”? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Jules I liked the part where you said that you had spent so much time emotionally invested in this and you kind of felt hurt when they either deleted comments or blocked you. It is a weird situation for all of us, and I think that is why we are all around the same age here. I was kicked off being a patron just for asking legit questions and it just blew me away. How could somebody block me when I am GIVING them money? I never assumed my $5/month was to help with her renovations. I just chalked it up to $5/month for an extra video per week as entertainment on my part. It did feel bad when she blocked me just for asking about the status of stuff. It also pissed me off to no end that I was giving this woman money, and she obviously had enough money that she could care less about her patrons. And all the remaining patrons have no way of knowing about her behavior because she blocks and deletes everything so fast. Then all the secrets started…and secrets about stupid stuff. Which really makes you wonder - what is she really hiding? Why lie about stupid stuff? I really hope your new videos can call more attention to the issue and maybe some of the patrons can see what is going on. And that she does not care at all about them, and will just remove them if they cause any problems because she is making so much money that their contribution is a drop in the bucket to her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Me! Pick me!!!
No one ever notices when I split for a few days!!!!
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
No one ever misses me either...I like a comment here and there and very rarely post a comment of my own but no one ever misses me or says welcome back...

I watched the Chateauverse video and subscribed also...it was very well put together and I can't wait for all the videos that follow. Job well done, ladies!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m guessing Ruthie and MP still together then
Interesting... I wonder if it Potts finally proposed, which may explain the disappearance of our #1 beloved CLL insider. (I have always had two top suspects as to our insider's real identity- Ruth was the top contender and the other one is getting married this summer- hello, Tess....) Initially, I suspected Sarah from Manor & Maker as a possible contender (it is always the quiet ones that observe), but our insider knew far too many details (especially names) that only one in the circle would know. It definitely is NOT Herr Nutti (she's been far too busy being Amaury's shadow), nor Dana (while I am certain Dana does know where the bodies are buried, she'd never refer to her falafels as dry!), nor the Ians, nor Ivo & Frank (they escaped a while ago), nor FRK (trust me, we'd know if it was her), nor Camilla (although, she is quite clever)....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
No one ever misses me either...I like a comment here and there and very rarely post a comment of my own but no one ever misses me or says welcome back...

I watched the Chateauverse video and subscribed also...it was very well put together and I can't wait for all the videos that follow. Job well done, ladies!
Thank you @Phoenix Richards-Bingham! How are you doing? I have missed you and have actually been a little worried. People seem to be dropping left and right around here. I think you accidentally missed it when I posted your bespoke Steve / Daddy bootleg Spode tile rip off back on August 26, 2022. Here it is again. I see you’ve changed your profile pic since then, but I hope you know it’s the thought that counts.
IMG_1195.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Welcome back @Phoenix Richards-Bingham ! I actually do miss your posts- you used to post far more often when I joined the Tattleverse, and I always thought you were quite clever and funny! ❤ You are one of the Original Gangstas!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just like her gardens at the shitoo, I suspect Fanny’s own garden isn’t nicely landscaped or properly tended to (by her alleged boyfriend).
Maybe her bush Jist needs a jolly good trim 😂
---
@Jules I liked the part where you said that you had spent so much time emotionally invested in this and you kind of felt hurt when they either deleted comments or blocked you. It is a weird situation for all of us, and I think that is why we are all around the same age here. I was kicked off being a patron just for asking legit questions and it just blew me away. How could somebody block me when I am GIVING them money? I never assumed my $5/month was to help with her renovations. I just chalked it up to $5/month for an extra video per week as entertainment on my part. It did feel bad when she blocked me just for asking about the status of stuff. It also pissed me off to no end that I was giving this woman money, and she obviously had enough money that she could care less about her patrons. And all the remaining patrons have no way of knowing about her behavior because she blocks and deletes everything so fast. Then all the secrets started…and secrets about stupid stuff. Which really makes you wonder - what is she really hiding? Why lie about stupid stuff? I really hope your new videos can call more attention to the issue and maybe some of the patrons can see what is going on. And that she does not care at all about them, and will just remove them if they cause any problems because she is making so much money that their contribution is a drop in the bucket to her.
oh wow seems very rude to block a Patreon deff like hey don’t need your bucks gal if you don’t say suck arse gushing comments how very dare she ! …. I wish more Patreons would wake up ….. the lovely Brenda banished me to the hinterland she never likes what I say she’s so far up Fanny’s backside I wonder if she manage to come out again 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just a reminder about the Caroline Gooder account posting in the CD and crap unwrapped YouTube comment sections

Mar 23, 2022
Sunnee said:
At some point we even discussed Potty. Didn't Clara mention some significance to the name?
Clara Burnett replied:
Caroline is Potty's nick name, given to him by Tess Hoffman when they were still a very unhappy couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You know, what really caught my eye is (I think) towards then end, when they were saying goodbye. Stephanie was talking to them and then started talking to their son in French and Amaury immediately reached over and took his son's sunglasses off. It's such a small thing, but for me, it was him showing his son to be respectful when someone is conversing with you. He didn't make a big deal about it or scold him, he just reached over and took them off his son's head. It's just a sign of good manners.
I noticed that too. It amazes me the amount of children (younger than teenage) who sit around and stare at their phones all day long. As for the cost of the darn things. Maybe I didn't spoil my kids because I wasn't spoilt as a child. They appreciate everything I have done for them as a sole parent.
Amaury and his wife are raising their children to be good members of society. Unlike Isabel who raised Fanny to be a narcissistic pain in the butt.

• Heart
Poor Dan took a real beating and everyone is now pro Petherick (when did that change?)
I still think Dan and Teabag are spiv's !!!
I have to hand it to Teabag- he photograph's landscapes well - very atmospheric which is a rare talent.

See..... I can be fair ! :love:

• Haha
I too had Ruthie on the suspect list. I would really like to know who PhiPhi was on here when he was gloating about derailing a thread.
@Phoenix Richards-Bingham I too have missed you. I did mention your absence at one point. I always want to call you River so I have difficulty getting your name straight.(my mental block)

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.