The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope they just as sucked in trying to get in with lalande, For the last month been stating they getting a visitor coming who was at lalande.
I think it is Selmar but I hope not that would be worse than Stephanie especially his erractic behaviour lately. Others here think it could be Stuart, she has been at M&M and could be after Easter heading their way.

She has set the standard that everyone aspires to as far as patreon, views etc.

Anyway who ever it is will appear in their vlog released Sunday night but Monday morning here. It will be interesting if it increases view and continues to increase. I will be checking.

Just saw post and it is him well I wont be watching now foolish choice by the family and all they are getting is a foolish man
Is Selmar making new friends to have a contingency plan for a new place to live? Must tick lalande off that he was hinted as seen at lalande by chateau Brügge.

Reactions: 19
One really has to wonder what Caroline Gooder has against the Pethericks. Unless of course CG is Snorts, though I'm still not convinced. Snorts dislikes Michael Petherick with a passion. And that feeling is mutual, so it is a logical progression that because Snorts dislikes the Pethericks, so too does Miss Goody Two Shoes in her sycophantic loyalty to Snorts. She really is a piece of work isn't she. Between her and Brenda the Defender, they could bring down lieLande and all they have to do is keep on calling legitimate patrons trolls and alienating everyone else with an opinion contrary to their own.
I thought BG hated the Pethericks but didn’t know Phiphi dislikes MP but it makes as he would feel threatened. Not sure about SJ loyalty to Phiphi, the only person she truly looks out for is herself and would throw anyone on the heap if it suited her. Agree 100% CG’s are doing a stirling job of pissing Patreons off and keeping us amused.

Reactions: 23
This also just popped up.
I'd totally forgotten about these people.

Oh I like these people but they always say they’re going to post videos and then nothing. they’re the couple who f4f had make a dinner for 20 people on the night they arrived from NZ. I thought maybe they gave up on the whole France life, after her hip replacements. Certainly would be understandable they’re not getting any younger
---
Not on here. My main YouTube account has my real world name on it so I have a backup account with a profile name.
---

Sheesh, these folks are like cockroaches! Smack one and dozens more show up to replace them!
That’s an old flog from a year ago, They haven’t posted in awhile

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Poor Phiphi is trying so desperately hard to make himself relevant and in-disposable. Band fail, theatre fail, chateau world … laughing stock and being used to boost other channels subscribers ultimately to their detriment. If he would just shut up and do his nannying job quietly in the background he’d slip under the radar.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
With all these anti-PhiPhimodo comments on Puy Vidal's vlog, I only have this to say.
Lady Oleanna PhiPhi Meme.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh I like these people but they always say they’re going to post videos and then nothing. they’re the couple who f4f had make a dinner for 20 people on the night they arrived from NZ. I thought maybe they gave up on the whole France life, after her hip replacements. Certainly would be understandable they’re not getting any younger
---

That’s an old flog from a year ago, They haven’t posted in awhile
They arrived at 7pm and had to have dinner on the table by 9pm for 14 people!!!!!
It was interesting to see which faces were there.

Their video and the one I posted earlier this morning really reinforces how much crap has been brought into the chateau since Philip's arrival.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I went into lurkdom after being called a pot stirrer :) De-lurking for a brief moment after binging the American Vicountess vlogs and seeing this - am I crazy or does this look like SJ?
SJ.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Pauvre lipstick lesbian
Under the delusion that she can get
Youtube subscribers by kissing the feet of the

Chatelaine de Monetization
And her Gay Twank fake boyfriend. It’s
Ridiculous to think the Twank knows even
One thing about design or architecture. He is a
Lalaland squatter with no job, no degree and no
Idea what he is talking about. You just
Need to look at how he dresses to know the
Annoying Twank is a loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ways Snorty starved cats:
1: use up all tuna with peaches so no tuna for Ruby
2: go to London flat and get wallpaper swatches that SJ won’t use but no cat treats
3: makes guests wash dishes list but doesn’t add cat food to chalk board grocery list
4: buy 32 lamps but won’t spend money for cat food
5: go to lesbian chateau and carry books just to avoid feeding cat because no one believes he has a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There are some people that have never been to school for or been trained in design that are design enthusiasts and have a real passion for it. Philip is not one of these people. He’s tacky with bad taste. He has no history of good design choices or beautifully finished projects. Philip is just pretending to be a talented grown up. No one really takes him seriously. Philip is a joke.🦔👢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Thank you for the link! In ancient Rome it was traditional to begin every feast with hard boiled eggs. Devilled eggs were a favourite, especially spiced with expensive pepper. However, the Romans were extremely adventurous when it came to the types of eggs they ate. By our modern (and Western) tastes, ancient Roman food could seem bizarre. Eggs served at banquets were often filled with larks and flamingo tongues. Eggs were often ostrich, crocodile and lizard eggs from Egypt, vulture, eagles and various sea bird eggs - the more unusual the better. I've often thought I couldn't survive ancient Rome. I'd starve. It appears the ancient Romans would drink anything found in a bucket, and eat anything that couldn't crawl out of it. And here ends the history lesson.

I'm disappointed the Puy Vidals have resorted to Fanny's/Snortys tactics in censorship. From the critical posts I read on their latest vlog, no-one was rude. Everyone who offered their critical opinions did so in a constructive manner, with forethought and kindness. And that's actually a hard thing to do... be kind about Snorts. By deleting comments, the Puy Vidals have sunk to lieLande's level. If they want only sweetness and light, their vlogs should only feature Trubador the dog and their nameless cat, as no-one could be critical about them.
I would imagine if we were whisked back in time that our tastes would love the eggs etc. on offer. I'd be game in this day and age, as a history nut, to try the ancient recipes as my palate is always up for the new and unusal. Of course, spiders would be off limits though.:sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There are some people that have never been to school for or been trained in design that are design enthusiasts and have a real passion for it. Philip is not one of these people. He’s tacky with bad taste. He has no history of good design choices or beautifully finished projects. Philip is just pretending to be a talented grown up. No one really takes him seriously. Philip is a joke.🦔👢
Exactly. I have a similar example; when I went to college, one of my roommates graduated with a marketing degree. He didn’t get great grades and took an extra year to finish school. Today he is a marketing VP for a major record label in Nashville. When we were in school, he never showed an interest in music. He didn’t listen to anything interesting or cutting edge…he just listened to whatever was popular at the time. He doesn’t have a passion for music, let alone a particular genre. He (and his dad) just happened to have some connections with the right people (“good old boys” network as it’s called in the southern US) and he ended up with a well paying job. It’s the same with Philip. He was in a boy band before coming to LaLande for gods sake! The only reason Snorts has any platform or presence right now, whatsoever, is because of Fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.