The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some people that have never been to school for or been trained in design that are design enthusiasts and have a real passion for it. Philip is not one of these people. He’s tacky with bad taste. He has no history of good design choices or beautifully finished projects. Philip is just pretending to be a talented grown up. No one really takes him seriously. Philip is a joke.🦔👢
And the Puy Vidal family have engaged architects AND their aunt is an interior designer who has already provided consultation/ideas session - they filled it several months ago. Their aunt did the family home in California. And given funding for the chateau is via the parents, I think mum and dad will be listening to auntie, not Philip.
Another topic - Brenda hates the Pethericks as they went public re not being aligned to her bus tour shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Philips boy band from what I can find is 180 utube subscribers uhm not a great following is it.
Two videos and one I believe is an audition. 72,800 views many from us I know I ahve logged on at least 20 times trying to find something I saw when I first logged on. Facebook what I got was 989 followers, more than me but I dont sing.

On free concert with a whole lot of others and some double up of people, what I mean is some band members in other groups as well for free concert.
Telling that members were on a double for stardom.

Some challenges on utube eating yuk stuff quizes etc but Philip never participated. One video in recording studio no Philip, seen in corridor holding a Zuuderleefde fan sign.

Video of live performance no Philip on stage but is that him with the two youn woman dancing or is it three woman.

Comments from a year ago on facebbook, sorry sont know how to scrub out identities tried to just put intials hope it says once I save.

It that a boy band

NewEscapade
1 year ago (edited)
I'm here for Philip Janssen, too! Made famous in The Chateau Diaries. :) What a beautiful voice!

7 replies
blood honey 🍯
blood honey 🍯
1 year ago
Are you hard of hearing?

NewEscapade
NewEscapade
1 year ago
@blood honey 🍯 Something I know for sure is that I'm glad I don't know you in person, since you're mean-spirited.

blood honey 🍯
blood honey 🍯
1 year ago (edited)
@NewEscapade why is to mean to point out he has a poor voice? You're delusional. He can't dance either!! Good thing he found a sugar mama - he's not cut out to be an entertainer.

Chuck
Chuck
1 year ago
@blood honey 🍯 And of course you have room to talk? There always trolls looking to make snarky remarks. NewEscapade... it's best not to respond to trolls (as I break my own rule) they look for responses to give themselves the false feeling of actually haveng a life.

blood honey 🍯
blood honey 🍯
1 year ago
@Chuck ahh, a sanctimonious hypocrite is the best kind of hypocrite. Well done Chuck

MH
1 year ago
@blood honey 🍯 i think he has a good voice too.

BB
1 month ago
He has a good voice but certainly didn't look too comfortable in that format. He did say he didn't enjoy the boy band experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here is their website. It is just as stunning as the house. Fanny probably thinks her house looks like this. I'm sure PhiPhi does.

The price does include a real chef and waiting staff but groceries are extra... 3 meals a day. Precision organised, fanny could never pull off anything like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I would imagine if we were whisked back in time that our tastes would love the eggs etc. on offer. I'd be game in this day and age, as a history nut, to try the ancient recipes as my palate is always up for the new and unusal. Of course, spiders would be off limits though.:sick:
I am fascinated and have a passion for plants and their use historically as medicinal , cosmetic and as edibles .( No formal training 😏😅)
Imagine Lie land making a garden of interest,😅
Cough sweets using her figs and honey would be easy.
My medieval recipe book does have a lot of offal recipes 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Zed Blackworth
22 hours ago
Why are you deleting comments? It seems so odd to me to delete comments from your viewers? I understand if some are insulting or overstep the mark of decency, but you have literally deleted tonnes of just mild observations too.

7 replies

View attachment 2103102
No sunshine ☀
21 hours ago (edited)
I guess they see it as trolling Phillip and lalande..and muting viewers as well. Shame really

View attachment 2103103
Zed Blackworth
10 hours ago (edited)
@No sunshine ☀ can understand deleting some of the nasty comments, he may not be everyones cup of tea, but no need for character assassination on here

View attachment 2103104
No sunshine ☀
10 hours ago
@Zed Blackworth a lot of people dislike him, I can understand why I am not a fan either. There are forums to discuss his personality, but not here.

View attachment 2103105
Rosemary Baker
1 hour ago
@No sunshine ☀ And why shouldn't it be discussed here? He's in their vlog, isn't he, and they are pretending he's some sort of expert because he looked at some old architectural drawings one afternoon. It's about time this double standard that these bloggers use (not only deciding what we can and can not see, but also trying to regulate what we talk about) is being put to shame. It's not a fait way to make money this way and it goes against all that Americans should be proud of: freedom of speech, remember?
Read more

View attachment 2103106
No sunshine ☀
41 minutes ago
@Rosemary Baker first I am not American, nor British for that matter. All I know is, if they can mute trump, anyone can be muted View attachment 2103107. I get that many, like myself, dislike Phillip, but to troll him in this channel is wrong. If you want to discuss freely there are several other channels. Stephanie and Phillip are very much aware that many dislike the abuse of patreon, exploitation of volunteers (wherekelseyis for starts), crying poverty while travelling/ buying designer stuff. Etc etc . But we can comment on their own forum, if you are brave on tattle life or chateau teapot, chateau chat, behind the chateau door. In the end of the day, she may be attracting vulnerable people but has aged so much in the past 2 years…
Show less

View attachment 2103108
Rosemary Baker
14 minutes ago
@No sunshine ☀ Following your own reasoning you should tell Stephanie that she's aged on her own channel too. Trolling is always wrong, but when these people show themselves in a certain role only, like Philip did in this vlog, viewers should be able to comment, and not just positive, but really speak their minds.

View attachment 2103109
No sunshine ☀
2 minutes ago (edited)
@Rosemary Baker I was a patron, the minute I asked a question, Stephanie muted me and deleted my comment, and I deleted my patron membership and unsubscribed. I am not on tattle life, but I am vocal on other channels about her. I just think here is not the place …

View attachment 2103110
Philip Janssen
1 day ago
View attachment 2103111

View attachment 2103112

2 replies

View attachment 2103113
Sleepy Sparrow
20 hours ago
Philip do you have any formal qualifications to support any 'advice'?

View attachment 2103114
Zed Blackworth
10 hours ago
I am sorry you have had so many horrid comments

Interesting comments by No Sunshine, and I'm disappointed by Zed's last comment here, unless he's fishing for a response???
Janssen Why not update your profile photo. .?
He must fancy his looks or lacks the computer wizardry

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, the video of the Kiwi couple is dated. Wasn't this past summer, thinking 2021? Anyway I remember seeing at the time. While I truly give them an A for effort on coming up with 3 different curries (because of "so many dietary requirements") in time for 9pm, I do not want to go to rural France to eat curry. Sadly what the the shitoo needs as we have stated in 4ever is a PLAN! Meal plan, meal prep. You can bet Natty just said make what you want. Rather than, "tonight's menu is this....ingredients are sourced and in the kitchen, recipes are here". All the dietary BS is for those who live there, not the guests. FFS offer meat, poultry options with vegetarian as special request. Anything else, you are tit outta luck and our kitchen isn't equipped to handle it. Or must be made at time of booking and the menu item should be done separately (hello cross contamination!!).

Reactions: 28
Yes. The price includes the chef and the staff, but not the food itself.
It looks like a very relaxing place to be!
I would think if a person had £900.000 or Euros to spend on a week away, they wouldn't have much to worry about in the first place... think it's time to break out my cauldron and potions... Hocus , Pocus, Focus...🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just watched Life of Ryan (YouTube recommended it to me) and I really liked the video.
Billy and Ryan are good friends and it shows on camera. A spontaneous conversation between two good friends. (There is none of that "feeling" in CD videos)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just watched Life of Ryan (YouTube recommended it to me) and I really liked the video.
Billy and Ryan are good friends and it shows on camera. A spontaneous conversation between two good friends. (There is none of that "feeling" in CD videos)
Thanks for sharing but I just can't watch and listen to Ryan... like being in a room with a mosquito. 🐜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Interesting: Puy Vidal's video Easter at Fanny's has only 24,000 views. Very little, considering that some of their old posts have a lot more views.
Those Chateau YouTubers can't understand that Fanny's "army" will not cross over to them. Fanny's army is not really big, but it is very aggressive. Well, Fanny's army doesn't even watch her videos because it's obvious that she has a lot more subscribers than views. Even when it is taken into account that many people watch the video (for research purposes like me, for example), but are not subscribed, the statistics are even worse.
I think that Fanny's fake high popularity is contributed by the fact that she has some very aggressive fans and a large number of adoring commenters.
That's it.
By associating with Fanny, at this point, he can only draw commenters angry at the CD and that's exactly what happened.
I don't watch the Puy Vidal channel, I never have, and I certainly won't now.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.