The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you recall the architectural aficionados view on the ready made MDF radiator covers when he was overseeing ( lording it over) Amoury on the downstairs loo at the ruin.
Turns out Fanny has them in her London flat😂
Wow, such a classy way to draw your draperies back! I'm assuming those are the ones that the Tastemaker herself noticed had a hole in them and decided it would be a good idea to point that out on video!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you recall the architectural aficionados view on the ready made MDF radiator covers when he was overseeing ( lording it over) Amoury on the downstairs loo at the ruin.
Turns out Fanny has them in her London flat😂
Is this why Snorts wanted two panels? ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well for a week just a bit more than a stay at a comfort inn. Like Lalande do you have buy your own food?
Actually it would be great if you had nine groups to share in the price.
Yes. The price includes the chef and the staff, but not the food itself.
It looks like a very relaxing place to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Re getting rid of the London flat.
Oh, come on now, Ky. Do be reasonable. Why should anyone be expected to use one penny of their own money on restoring one of their own properties? There are so many (dumb) people out there who love the poor little princess and who will gladly give her their last cent to spend on restoring that historically amazing (dump) fairy tale castle in France. It's, according to BG, a "little piece of France we can call home" (even though they may be unwelcome there). Surely, such a wonderful, amazing and charitable princess has a right to keep her second property in London. She needs a pied a terre there or how could she visit Fortnum and Masons and her exclusive private club, and get her Botox done? We need to remember how much she does for us all, making one video a week, plus one patron video and exhausting herself opening so many beautiful gifts, and being such a charming hostess welcoming so many guests to her beautifully restored home with her equally charming and handsome partner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
At Puy Vidal, the party continues!
They got involved in the drama completely unnecessarily.
Rosemary Baker you go girl. Speak the truth.

I can't read Spanish, but read it using google translate. I think they will have read it but have left it there because it's not obvious, and you need to work a little to read.
I'm sure they have been pressured by Fanny to remove comments which is a shame. Hopefully they will come to their senses and ghost Fanny from now on.
I wonder at what point do these other château channel realise, that collaborating with Stephanie isn't worth the hassle anymore?
Not to mention all the negative backlash they're getting from having Chateau Diaries cast featured on their channels...

That one channel does the same, with that cute guy I first thought he is gay, his father and his.. giiirlfriiiend:rolleyes:
Come on, Château de Bruges is a nice channel. I hope they follow the examples of At The Château and Our French Château and not mingle with the Jarvis clan.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I wonder at what point do these other château channel realise, that collaborating with Stephanie isn't worth the hassle anymore?
Not to mention all the negative backlash they're getting from having Chateau Diaries cast featured on their channels...

Come on, Château de Bruges is a nice channel. I hope they follow the examples of At The Château and Our French Château and not mingle with the Jarvis clan.
IMG_1064.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Zed Blackworth
22 hours ago
Why are you deleting comments? It seems so odd to me to delete comments from your viewers? I understand if some are insulting or overstep the mark of decency, but you have literally deleted tonnes of just mild observations too.

7 replies

CCe4aC2H-W7XTkEmRlQth-ok=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

No sunshine ☀
21 hours ago (edited)
I guess they see it as trolling Phillip and lalande..and muting viewers as well. Shame really

QZJ4C_ciUKQVpptvf_VMzDfw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
10 hours ago (edited)
@No sunshine ☀ can understand deleting some of the nasty comments, he may not be everyones cup of tea, but no need for character assassination on here

No sunshine ☀
10 hours ago
@Zed Blackworth a lot of people dislike him, I can understand why I am not a fan either. There are forums to discuss his personality, but not here.

VAHHJyLlU3aUg1fnL-AqjeOq=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Rosemary Baker
1 hour ago
@No sunshine ☀ And why shouldn't it be discussed here? He's in their vlog, isn't he, and they are pretending he's some sort of expert because he looked at some old architectural drawings one afternoon. It's about time this double standard that these bloggers use (not only deciding what we can and can not see, but also trying to regulate what we talk about) is being put to shame. It's not a fait way to make money this way and it goes against all that Americans should be proud of: freedom of speech, remember?
Read more

No sunshine ☀
41 minutes ago
@Rosemary Baker first I am not American, nor British for that matter. All I know is, if they can mute trump, anyone can be muted
emoji_u1f606.png
. I get that many, like myself, dislike Phillip, but to troll him in this channel is wrong. If you want to discuss freely there are several other channels. Stephanie and Phillip are very much aware that many dislike the abuse of patreon, exploitation of volunteers (wherekelseyis for starts), crying poverty while travelling/ buying designer stuff. Etc etc . But we can comment on their own forum, if you are brave on tattle life or chateau teapot, chateau chat, behind the chateau door. In the end of the day, she may be attracting vulnerable people but has aged so much in the past 2 years…
Show less

VAHHJyLlU3aUg1fnL-AqjeOq=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Rosemary Baker
14 minutes ago
@No sunshine ☀ Following your own reasoning you should tell Stephanie that she's aged on her own channel too. Trolling is always wrong, but when these people show themselves in a certain role only, like Philip did in this vlog, viewers should be able to comment, and not just positive, but really speak their minds.

No sunshine ☀
2 minutes ago (edited)
@Rosemary Baker I was a patron, the minute I asked a question, Stephanie muted me and deleted my comment, and I deleted my patron membership and unsubscribed. I am not on tattle life, but I am vocal on other channels about her. I just think here is not the place …

deP-9qGe16-Qx0YsGKt3RB9N=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Philip Janssen
1 day ago
emoji_u2764.png

F4Wk1NKUeQ38udgiqx3r3Jg=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

2 replies

2BFZS9vtMZlAFSYKAAvzjvN3=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sleepy Sparrow
20 hours ago
Philip do you have any formal qualifications to support any 'advice'?

QZJ4C_ciUKQVpptvf_VMzDfw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
10 hours ago
I am sorry you have had so many horrid comments

Interesting comments by No Sunshine, and I'm disappointed by Zed's last comment here, unless he's fishing for a response???

Reactions: 29
Poiriers: No matter how much money Fanny spends on wallpaper and fabrics, LL will never, ever, look anything like that. If the basic building is left to rot and if the owner has no taste, anything they do will always just look like lipstick on a pig. Fanny has neither the taste nor the work ethic to run a really beautiful and successful chateau, and neither has her ridiculous boyfriend.

Reactions: 26
One really has to wonder what Caroline Gooder has against the Pethericks. Unless of course CG is Snorts, though I'm still not convinced. Snorts dislikes Michael Petherick with a passion. And that feeling is mutual, so it is a logical progression that because Snorts dislikes the Pethericks, so too does Miss Goody Two Shoes in her sycophantic loyalty to Snorts. She really is a piece of work isn't she. Between her and Brenda the Defender, they could bring down lieLande and all they have to do is keep on calling legitimate patrons trolls and alienating everyone else with an opinion contrary to their own.
this could deff be Brenda as she has a huge personal vendetta against the petheriks esp sherry

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Zed Blackworth
22 hours ago
Why are you deleting comments? It seems so odd to me to delete comments from your viewers? I understand if some are insulting or overstep the mark of decency, but you have literally deleted tonnes of just mild observations too.

7 replies

View attachment 2103102
No sunshine ☀
21 hours ago (edited)
I guess they see it as trolling Phillip and lalande..and muting viewers as well. Shame really

View attachment 2103103
Zed Blackworth
10 hours ago (edited)
@No sunshine ☀ can understand deleting some of the nasty comments, he may not be everyones cup of tea, but no need for character assassination on here

View attachment 2103104
No sunshine ☀
10 hours ago
@Zed Blackworth a lot of people dislike him, I can understand why I am not a fan either. There are forums to discuss his personality, but not here.

View attachment 2103105
Rosemary Baker
1 hour ago
@No sunshine ☀ And why shouldn't it be discussed here? He's in their vlog, isn't he, and they are pretending he's some sort of expert because he looked at some old architectural drawings one afternoon. It's about time this double standard that these bloggers use (not only deciding what we can and can not see, but also trying to regulate what we talk about) is being put to shame. It's not a fait way to make money this way and it goes against all that Americans should be proud of: freedom of speech, remember?
Read more

View attachment 2103106
No sunshine ☀
41 minutes ago
@Rosemary Baker first I am not American, nor British for that matter. All I know is, if they can mute trump, anyone can be muted View attachment 2103107. I get that many, like myself, dislike Phillip, but to troll him in this channel is wrong. If you want to discuss freely there are several other channels. Stephanie and Phillip are very much aware that many dislike the abuse of patreon, exploitation of volunteers (wherekelseyis for starts), crying poverty while travelling/ buying designer stuff. Etc etc . But we can comment on their own forum, if you are brave on tattle life or chateau teapot, chateau chat, behind the chateau door. In the end of the day, she may be attracting vulnerable people but has aged so much in the past 2 years…
Show less

View attachment 2103108
Rosemary Baker
14 minutes ago
@No sunshine ☀ Following your own reasoning you should tell Stephanie that she's aged on her own channel too. Trolling is always wrong, but when these people show themselves in a certain role only, like Philip did in this vlog, viewers should be able to comment, and not just positive, but really speak their minds.

View attachment 2103109
No sunshine ☀
2 minutes ago (edited)
@Rosemary Baker I was a patron, the minute I asked a question, Stephanie muted me and deleted my comment, and I deleted my patron membership and unsubscribed. I am not on tattle life, but I am vocal on other channels about her. I just think here is not the place …

View attachment 2103110
Philip Janssen
1 day ago
View attachment 2103111

View attachment 2103112

2 replies

View attachment 2103113
Sleepy Sparrow
20 hours ago
Philip do you have any formal qualifications to support any 'advice'?

View attachment 2103114
Zed Blackworth
10 hours ago
I am sorry you have had so many horrid comments

Interesting comments by No Sunshine, and I'm disappointed by Zed's last comment here, unless he's fishing for a response???
We’re pretty certain Caroline No Gooder has had her account coopted by the Dump Crew. You can choose any name for display you wish. What’s to stop them from doing the same with Zed? That might not be the usually critical commenter, just a stolen name.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I actually think Lie lande could be quite magical if restored by someone with good taste, it’s no Versailles, it’s a hunting/summer home. It could be lovely with its shutters up and painted blue and the rendering completed and a simple easy to upkeep country decor inside. Of course there are big jobs like the chapel, salon ( not grand) and the stone stairs. Really there was no need to install a heating system F4F could go back to spending the colder months away, now that Covid is not keeping people in place. I guess I’m indulging in magical thinking to imagine anything will change for the better I’ve been watching and waiting for 2 years and it seems we are further away from where we wanted to be by this time

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No I don't think he has mentioned it again. I'm looking out for it on the TV cos I'm thinking surely there must be a camera person on site right now if it's going ahead.

It hard to know with Dan whats going on as he plays his cards close to his chest
While I'm on the subject of Dan I think he has aged a lot. I'm watching CD from the beginning and I'm still on the ones from 2 years ago, before Selmar was pushed out. He's still friendly with Nati and Tatti not made an appearance yet. He seems like a good man and it's hard to watch him working so hard and knowing the hurt that will come to him. I suppose it starts when Amouryj comes
Anyway back to Dan, back then just 2 years ago he looks 10 years younger than he does nowadays

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What do you think fellow tartlets so Lalande? Instagram never disappoints!
I really want one of those recyling t-shirts Walmart had to pull off the rack...
---
View attachment 2102995

P
erhaps it was a lapse of judgement
Under pressure from the Chatelaine who was
Yearning for time to screw Potty. But

Julia, be the sensible butch lesbian that you are and
Unless your lipstick girlfriend will kick you out, do not
Let the pathetic Gay Twank wannabe designer
Inside PUY VIDAL
Again.
Gosh, and that was her Easter Best outfit?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Nope they just as sucked in trying to get in with lalande, For the last month been stating they getting a visitor coming who was at lalande.
I think it is Selmar but I hope not that would be worse than Stephanie especially his erractic behaviour lately. Others here think it could be Stuart, she has been at M&M and could be after Easter heading their way.

She has set the standard that everyone aspires to as far as patreon, views etc.

Anyway who ever it is will appear in their vlog released Sunday night but Monday morning here. It will be interesting if it increases view and continues to increase. I will be checking.

Just saw post and it is him well I wont be watching now foolish choice by the family and all they are getting is a foolish man

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.