The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Contributors can't see how many views Fanny's patreon vlogs receive However, we can see how many likes are received and how many comments are made for each vlog. There's not much fluctuation each week and attached is a summary since the beginning of 2023.

Thank you so much for putting together the list of views of Patreon vlogs. Never hit 1,000. 3,964 patrons as of today, so fewer than 25% of patrons tune in for their exclusive, behind the scenes videos, often considerably less than 25%.

I had an idea the figures might be quite low but not necessarily consistently low. I wonder how many signed up, lost interest and forgot about it, unwittingly letting their their monthly/quarterly/annual payment roll on. And then there’s the grey area of subs which might not be what they seem!

Reactions: 24
her patreon flog has 436 likes and 66 comments but can't see how many views it's had

What is funny is that all the thumbnails for patreon, her eyes are heavily recoloured to be very bright sparkly blue (the dead cod eye comments she knows are so true, she has the cold soul less eyes of a shark) her skin is radiant and luminous with a filter, but she always forgets to do her neck which is whiteish grey like a slab of salt fish
---
Look at this and how they entertain someone just mentioned it on Puy Vidal comments and this is what Fanny should be doing with her place

Fanny could never do this. It would mean having a plan for renovation, a business plan for hosting guests, involving the local town for farmers and vendors, having some sense of taste to make the place look inviting, and not having a "boyfriend" that had absolutely no use or expertise in anything. They are all pretty much useless and can never make anything out of the farmhouse. Grifters. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fanny could never do this. It would mean having a plan for renovation, a business plan for hosting guests, involving the local town for farmers and vendors, having some sense of taste to make the place look inviting, and not having a "boyfriend" that had absolutely no use or expertise in anything. They are all pretty much useless and can never make anything out of the farmhouse. Grifters. Period.
Maybe Fanny will be sorry when she sees this!!!
Screenshot_20230415_193608_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Saint Kathy is going to hang this in her laundry room. Would be such a shame if it gets wet and ruined! 😝

FA8E440A-4416-4241-9071-948461189459.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Billy being strategic trying to win over more Patreon, not doing very well. There is impediments I know as we discussed last thread,
Those that follow him do you agree that in his last three Friday vlogs he tells you a little bit about what he filming in the weekend for Patreon.

This weekend Ryan and Billy going to pick up an antique, last week I think he joked he was going to service the lawn mower and show his 4 year old how to do an oil change. His views arre not great considering he has over 250 subscribers doesn't make 100k most days yet stephaine and her lesser number of subscribers consistantly get well over 120 views per video.

So should it be weekly, twice weekly or daily an interesting question
Surely daily he makes more than Fanny putting out one a week?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was thinking of Caroline Gooder while priming my ceiling 😂 C#1 with the potty mouth = Gibbon, C#2 who thinks he’s being droll but failing = Phiphi. Phiphis’ idea (because it was a stupid idea even though he thought it was dastardly plan). While the real Caroline Gooder of broccoli gate has no idea she’s being impersonated. Have they any idea how litigious Americans are? Do they have any idea how easy it is to track an IP to a location? Do we want to let poor Caroline Gooder know she’s being impersonated? Torn … we’d have less to chuckle at, but, would be fun seeing them being sued. I can’t see SJ forking out for legal bills.
---
And then I started thinking about the squatter vlog … Phiphi’s dad is SJ’s accountant. SJ you could be in deep 💩

I’ll bring the popcorn.
One really has to wonder what Caroline Gooder has against the Pethericks. Unless of course CG is Snorts, though I'm still not convinced. Snorts dislikes Michael Petherick with a passion. And that feeling is mutual, so it is a logical progression that because Snorts dislikes the Pethericks, so too does Miss Goody Two Shoes in her sycophantic loyalty to Snorts. She really is a piece of work isn't she. Between her and Brenda the Defender, they could bring down lieLande and all they have to do is keep on calling legitimate patrons trolls and alienating everyone else with an opinion contrary to their own.

Reactions: 20
Has Dan ever brought up the UK TV thing again - I haven't noticed but I fast forward A LOT.

Reactions: 13
Has Dan ever brought up the UK TV thing again - I haven't noticed but I fast forward A LOT.
No I don't think he has mentioned it again. I'm looking out for it on the TV cos I'm thinking surely there must be a camera person on site right now if it's going ahead.

It hard to know with Dan whats going on as he plays his cards close to his chest

Reactions: 15
I've unsubscribed but went on the internet to access comments and 16 hrs ago Miranda Levy said this on PV's tube comments in Spanish, here's my translation....
NIñas I love her channel, as Latina I am proud that a family with Latino roots is living this beautiful dream. I'll just tell you this: If you're going to take Lalande as an example, let it be WHAT NOT TO DO. Lalande is a ruin, every day it falls piece by piece, it is a disaster from beginning to end product of the bad decisions of its owner, who now uses social networks to scam people asking for money for renovations THAT NEVER DOES, in all that disaster Philip has had a lot to do. I do not doubt that he is not a noble person, but he does not have the experience or the preparation to tell you what path to take to improve your already beautiful castle. Trust yourself and the professionals I hire. AND GET AWAY FROM LALANDE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. At any moment that landfill collapses. Kisses to Maruca, I literally adore 💋💋💋💋💋 her
---
All other negative remarks have been edited but since this was in Spanish maybe whomever is screening from LaLande isn't bilingual. So it isn't Natty but maybe Snorts. He saw the heart emojis and assumed it was a positive comment.
I can't read Spanish, but read it using google translate. I think they will have read it but have left it there because it's not obvious, and you need to work a little to read.
I'm sure they have been pressured by Fanny to remove comments which is a shame. Hopefully they will come to their senses and ghost Fanny from now on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Well for a week just a bit more than a stay at a comfort inn. Like Lalande do you have buy your own food?
Actually it would be great if you had nine groups to share in the price.

Reactions: 18
Do you recall the architectural aficionados view on the ready made MDF radiator covers when he was overseeing ( lording it over) Amoury on the downstairs loo at the ruin.
Turns out Fanny has them in her London flat😂
Plus a tray of booze, of course. I bet those chairs used to be at Cransford Hall.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those „newer“ chateau channels start sucking deeply towards lalande, that’s why they invite them or it over.

An inspection to see if they are worthy enough to be part of lalande‘s growing network and pushing viewers between them.

That one channel does the same, with that cute guy I first thought he is gay, his father and his.. giiirlfriiiend:rolleyes:

Flip is probably also checking the chateaus for anything they could gift as presents to lalande, when they come for party.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
88DE040A-317B-458A-8B9B-411E522C8F23.jpeg

P
erhaps it was a lapse of judgement
Under pressure from the Chatelaine who was
Yearning for time to screw Potty. But

Julia, be the sensible butch lesbian that you are and
Unless your lipstick girlfriend will kick you out, do not
Let the pathetic Gay Twank wannabe designer
Inside PUY VIDAL
Again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.