The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think if a person had £900.000 or Euros to spend on a week away, they wouldn't have much to worry about in the first place... think it's time to break out my cauldron and potions... Hocus , Pocus, Focus...🧙‍♀️
A few too many noughts I think. FROM (!)£95,000.00 per week. But you're right if you have that much money to spend (if you fill the place with 18 people that's from around £6,000.00 p/p p/week) you don't have much to worry about!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Mamma Puy uses a very low bar to measure success if she thinks Natti & FRK are successful. :(
She is just saying this to be in lalande‘s … (checking the translator).. benevolence. What a word…

what sucksess did they have? Marie jumped from one job to the other, from one „amazing friend who gives me a place to sleep“ to the other. That story with that Bronte Watermill BnB was a complete fail.

Nati is supposed to take care for the BnB at lalande. That doesn’t even exist anymore. Now she keeps Amaury on a leash.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There are some people that have never been to school for or been trained in design that are design enthusiasts and have a real passion for it. Philip is not one of these people. He’s tacky with bad taste. He has no history of good design choices or beautifully finished projects. Philip is just pretending to be a talented grown up. No one really takes him seriously. Philip is a joke.🦔👢
New thread title?

“Fake boyfriend. Fake hetero. Fake designer. Genuine grifter.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
At one time ( through lock down) I subscribed to anything and everything chateau... The escapism and 'fun' the vlogs provided was just the ticket at the time...however- once reality bit, rose coloured spectacles fell away and I could see them for what they are. CD leading the grifting charge in a big and unashamed way. I have now unsubscribed from all but 2 channels and they are not on my notifications list. Stephanie has tainted every chateau channel with her thieving, lying and manipulation- THIS is what the other owners don't get...it's not kudos to be associated with her, phiphi and the grubby gang- it's actively detrimental so why the heck do they keep lapping at her tail!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When you really go into the data analytics you really can see how views, likes, comments & subscribers are purchased by Chateau Diaries. Fake accounts made goes without saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I watched a Chateau video mentioned on here yesterday, not a La La Lande video (shudder!!) and then this video suggestion was in my You Tube feed today.
Lovely to see what my gran wore in her teenage photos in an actual moving film!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just watched Life of Ryan (YouTube recommended it to me) and I really liked the video.
Billy and Ryan are good friends and it shows on camera. A spontaneous conversation between two good friends. (There is none of that "feeling" in CD videos)
I've never taken to Ryan, he's another hanger on. This video is just regurgitated nothingness. Credit to Billy as he is always trying to boost his friends channel. But with no interesting content it's a no from me. He wanted to show us around another chateau, Enough!!!!

Reactions: 18
Just started to watch the Puy Vidal vlogs from the start - the moving in and carrying of heavy furniture etc all seems to be done by the girls not seen the dad yet did he move with them ?
Seems a lovely building with no major structural works to be done - love the courtyard

Reactions: 20
Just started to watch the Puy Vidal vlogs from the start - the moving in and carrying of heavy furniture etc all seems to be done by the girls not seen the dad yet did he move with them ?
Seems a lovely building with no major structural works to be done - love the courtyard
The Dad has only just moved in at Easter

There are some people that have never been to school for or been trained in design that are design enthusiasts and have a real passion for it. Philip is not one of these people. He’s tacky with bad taste. He has no history of good design choices or beautifully finished projects. Philip is just pretending to be a talented grown up. No one really takes him seriously. Philip is a joke.🦔👢
🎯

Screenshot (276).png

200w (9).gif

three-years-took-you-so-long.gif

AdolescentGloriousIsabellineshrike-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Dad was only there a week when they first moved in, now he’s made the permanent(?) to France. I have a feeling that he and the younger daughter will go back to the states

Reactions: 14
I can't believe Philip doesn't see how he is playing Russian Roulette with his future. When Fanny tires of him which surely she will, what sort of future or career can he carve out for himself. He has no education and no real work experience, he doesn't own his own property. Why is he not wanting to make a meaningful career for himself? Why does he not want an education? It is very very strange he has no drive or ambition. He is a self proclaimed design guru and although he lacks formal training he also lacks that important gift an eye for design. He can't even visualise the size of ceiling lights for the hall, or see an over mantel mirror would look awful in the Marquis Salon with no mantel. He has no sense of colour or layout either. Robert Kime had no formal training in design or antiques but boy he had the eye.

On my house renovation I didn't buy two of each light fitting to see what would look good, I knew when I saw a piece that it would be right and it was. Snorts can't do this and I actually think underneath all his bravado and mincing swagger he is very insecure which is why he tries to be an authority on something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Stephanie
This also just popped up.
I'd totally forgotten about these people.

Holy crap! This video is worth watching. This couple stayed for 2 days. They had to make dinner for 14 people upon their arrival at 7pm, and dinner was at 9pm. They also had to go do all the clean up. She was then tasked of counting all the shutter dogs (snicker), repainting Isabelle’s “hideous” coffee table, refinishing and repainting a ginormous wardrobe. This is insane how much they were expected to do to “earn their keep”. They were there on Kat’s James Bond themed birthday. She showed that they wash their limes by putting them in the dishwasher? Gross! I bet they were never so glad that they only stayed for 2 days! A couple of screenshots for you.

Good find, @Gertrude Maud!
---
Janssen Why not update your profile photo. .?
He must fancy his looks or lacks the computer wizardry
I think it’s totally creepy that he keeps his profile picture of him looking like he’s about 17 years old. It’s gross enough that he could be Stephanie’s son. He needs to update that picture asap. He looks like a little boy with that big tit eating grin on his face.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I just watched Life of Ryan (YouTube recommended it to me) and I
I recall when Snorts first arrived at the Shitoo, it was mentioned he was an Engineer… so table scapingscaping was never his first career choice. I wonder what salary he makes for his efforts?
stuffing his hamster cheeks, relentless boozing and swinging, servicing and being carer to Fanny, frequenting antique shops, obsessing over woodland creatures, brooch collecting and holidaying…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Dad was only there a week when they first moved in, now he’s made the permanent(?) to France. I have a feeling that he and the younger daughter will go back to the states
it must be quite a culture shock moving from California to rural France .,,,,, we moved from a town to semi rural 20 years ago and hubby hated it for two years cos things weren’t in the doorstep but wouldn’t move back now

• Heart
PhiPhi offering any kind of assistance with layout or design is ridiculous. Even though he hasn’t been “formally” trained, Michael Petherick would be a much better choice for design advice (yes, I complimented Teabag…don’t pass out @HalcyonOrganic ! 😄). I have no idea why anyone would take PhiPhi seriously. One look at his pathetic YouTube channel (his “portfolio”) is all you need to know. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just watched Life of Ryan (YouTube recommended it to me) and I really liked the video.
Billy and Ryan are good friends and it shows on camera. A spontaneous conversation between two good friends. (There is none of that "feeling" in CD videos)
Ryan changes his mind like the weather… ..determined not to pay rent and grift his way through life… he plays a good part being the goofy buddy!! But knows exactly what to do and say for click bate…. another one totally detached from real life and real responsibilities! Stuck out in the sticks of France. But hey wat else he gonna do there! All surrounding small businesses have closed and an abundance of ghost town villages. Survival of the fittest! A real job would kill him!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.