The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moving out of the chateau with Natti is the smartest thing he has done in a long time.
Fanny is screwed. Armoire now has some boundaries in place with with Cuz Fanny. Who is she now going to dump all the 24/7 emergency tit work on? Pavlina? This is a game changer. Will Maria make it thru the entire B and B season if she gets more crap dumped on her plate? Dan is busy filming, Potts is traveling much of the time, and phi phi is 100% useless. Who is going to fill in for Anne Marie? Nutty doesn't do tit so her time away from the Dump should not impact Fanny’s life.

Do you think Armoire just suddenly revealed this news to Fanny or that she had advance notice. This is a huge blow to Fanny. It will reduce content for her videos and help she can exploit 24/7. Armoire is going to spend his time away from the Dump fixing up his own home and partying with his friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe digging in the granite for three weeks while La cousine gallivanted around threw AnneMarie over the edge. I noticed recently that Natty was pursing her lips more while on camera. Maybe explains all the dinners out!
I noticed Auntie and uncle have not been at the Dump in almost 4 months, Was the reason they were at the Dump so much this past summer and fall was to help Armoire to search for a home and set up financing to purchase the home?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve said since my early posts Stephanie Jarvis is committing fraud. Even though I was shouted down by certain other tattlers (flap flap bishes) I stand by the assertion. Fanny actions meet the definition for fraud as a descriptor and an action. It might even meet the international requirements for racketeering charges.
Taking money under fasle pretences is always fraud. How can it be anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Dammit! I’ve been trying to avoid setting up a different YouTube user id (because mine is my real name), but I’m going to have to do it. I think I’ll probably want to join in the comments once the new channel launches anyway.
Back to scrutinizing my remaining 3 culprits…

I hope Amaury truly got out! Run! Get some sunshine! I don’t even care about Natti at this point. Breathe the fresh air that is not laden with all sorts of poo 💩!
Mine was the same, real world identity, but I wasn’t going to miss out on the comment fun when Chateau Wrap Up launches. I’ve already experienced the unbridled joy of a full frontal assault on Caroline NoGooder’s last nerve!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel another youtube channel is on its way😐
Nutty is no asset. It would be up to Armoire to carry the content for a YouTube channel. I wonder if Fanny is pissed that Armoire and Dan will have channels competing with her channels. Ollie/ Camilla have a competing channel, Potts is starting a second YouTube channel, Michael P. is amping up his channel again, Dana has her cooking channel, and Marie and Selmar are are still posting content. Phi Phi adds little to no value for content or popularity to Fanny’s channels. Mummy and Percy are in South Africa.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes I was thinking that too, neither Annemarie or Nutti has any charisma but that hasn’t stopped others from running a successful grift
Armoire is now free to collaborate with Dan and work on Dan’s roofless shell of a building outside of his job on the Dump grounds.Fanny will have a camera pointed at Armoire most every moment he is on the Dump grounds.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Fanny is screwed. Armoire now has some boundaries in place with with Cuz Fanny. Who is she now going to dump all the 24/7 emergency tit work on? Pavlina? This is a game changer. Will Maria make it thru the entire B and B season if she gets more crap dumped on her plate? Dan is busy filming, Potts is traveling much of the time, and phi phi is 100% useless. Who is going to fill in for Anne Marie? Nutty doesn't do tit so her time away from the Dump should not impact Fanny’s life.

Do you think Armoire just suddenly revealed this news to Fanny or that she had advance notice. This is a huge blow to Fanny. It will reduce content for her videos and help she can exploit 24/7. Armoire is going to spend his time away from the Dump fixing up his own home and partying with his friends.
So.if there are BNB guests and Fanny goes on her usual vacations. Then the guests are alone in the Castle now that Nati has her own home??
---
Glad you got it, I thought I got it, turns out... I got nothing😀
The answer is in a different place. Does Jules have a different place to post thing?
---
I

I looked and I STILL can't figure it out. Would clues be bad to ask for?
Look in a different place..... IDK. Maybe a Chatty Chateau

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No. I think they just want to come to the chateau for work. She said the full announcement comes in the chateau diaries. This was just a special sneak peak for Patrons… the rest was scrap footage from Dubai trip and cooking some local dishes.
Oh and she mentioned this week we get 2 Patreon videos… one on Saturday to show the first BnB dinner 🙄

I’ll leave the better recap to my colleagues, @Lady Avonlea and @Just Grift Wood ❤
Fanny is feeling the heat from competing YouTube channels from Dan, etc., and the loss of Armoire. She now suddenly is eager to increase her CD videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watched a video by Justine Leconte. She purchased a 500 yr old stone house in Provence. (Can you see where this is going!) She lived through a very hot summer and the fall came with storms and rain. She was intending to renovate so she was already in the process when the rains revealed the rotten roof. Long story short is that she was bemoaning the length of time it takes to get the process moving, and difficulty getting trades and difficulties in getting building products including wood. I kept thinking geez this is what La Jarvis said however I believe she used kernels of truth to manipulate the narrative.

Reactions: 19
Ok so... watching that video gave me new energy to stick the proverbial "it" to fan flash... so, I am going to upload this Patreon video for you. But mind you, I usually do it in the little recording studio we have at the office, and this was done snuggled up in bed with my MIL's dog 😁

While it's uploading, here is a quick "How To" for capturing Patreon videos. (Note I'm using a Mac, but it shouldn't be too different for other systems)

1. You need Quicktime, you can download it from here (If you have a Mac, it's already installed on your computer)

2. Go to patreon website, open the video and change it to full screen. Maximize the light and sound on your computer. Remove any headphones you have connected to it.

3. Go to the QuickTime Player application. Choose File/New Screen Recording.

quicktime-new-screen-recording-300x243.jpg

4. Choose if you want to record all your screen, or a portion of your screen (options are highlighted in red below).

quicktime-options-recording-1.jpg

5. Click on the Options menu.

quicktime-options.jpg

6. Choose the appropriate audio source, which should be your built-in microphone, or it could be called "MacBook microphone" or whatever your computer is called.
NOW, A BIG NOTE HERE. Assuming none of you have an external mic, a plugin or a recording studio, you're going to use your computer's microphone to capture the sound. This means the microphone will capture ALL the sounds in your surrounding. So, go somewhere quiet and don't make any noises until the recording is done! 😂

quicktime-audio-source.jpg

6. Now, in MacBook, a 3 finger swipe moves between full screen pages. You have previously made your video full screen. Just swipe to the window you want to record, play the video, and press RECORD. Sit back, and let the video run.

This video also gives a good and quick explanation of what I just said. Don't bother with the second half of it, unless you want to! Give it a try and let me know if you have any questions ;)

P.S. this "How To" is added to Wiki Media... let it be my legacy! :m :m

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
YESSSSS! I love it! I hope this means that neither one of them will have to wait on Philip for dinner. I hope it's a 9-5 job.
Thank you for letting us know!
(now go and get some rest!)
I hope Armoire straps on Nutti's big balls and refuses to show up to dinner with the crazy guests unless it is to EAT and NOT to wait on Snorts and company.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The only Dump members residing on the grounds will be Pavlina, Snorts, Maria, Fanny, and intermittently Potts ( who will also spend less than 50% of his time at the Dump to avoid French taxes). Is that one reason why he is all over the CD and Crap Unwrapped videos in the past 4 months or so? Ollie, Dan, and Armoire will be busy with their own properties. Who will Fanny exploit for content? Will Mummy return? Former or new volunteers or guests? The Egyptologist? Maker and Manor? Dana, goat cheese boy, Kirsty, Davy, and Nick the tree guy?

Will she have to lure in new people for content?

Reactions: 22
Ok so... watching that video gave me new energy to stick the proverbial "it" to fan flash... so, I am going to upload this Patreon video for you. But mind you, I usually do it in the little recording studio we have at the office, and this was done snuggled up in bed with my MIL's dog 😁

While it's uploading, here is a quick "How To" for capturing Patreon videos. (Note I'm using a Mac, but it shouldn't be too different for other systems)

1. You need Quicktime, you can download it from here (If you have a Mac, it's already installed on your computer)

2. Go to patreon website, open the video and change it to full screen. Maximize the light and sound on your computer. Remove any headphones you have connected to it.

3. Go to the QuickTime Player application. Choose File/New Screen Recording.

View attachment 2113701

4. Choose if you want to record all your screen, or a portion of your screen (options are highlighted in red below).

View attachment 2113702

5. Click on the Options menu.

View attachment 2113703

6. Choose the appropriate audio source, which should be your built-in microphone, or it could be called "MacBook microphone" or whatever your computer is called.
NOW, A BIG NOTE HERE. Assuming none of you have an external mic, a plugin or a recording studio, you're going to use your computer's microphone to capture the sound. This means the microphone will capture ALL the sounds in your surrounding. So, go somewhere quiet and don't make any noises until the recording is done! 😂

View attachment 2113704

6. Now, in MacBook, a 3 finger swipe moves between full screen pages. You have previously made your video full screen. Just swipe to the window you want to record, play the video, and press RECORD. Sit back, and let the video run.

This video also gives a good and quick explanation of what I just said. Don't bother with the second half of it, unless you want to! Give it a try and let me know if you have any questions ;)

You are a doll.
That was all Latin to me, but you are still a doll.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.