The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a feeling I should click on today’s Patreon video…. And I was right!

AnnMarie & Nutcase moved out! They got a house “in the area” and left to live there 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
did amaury take worshop with him?
No. I think they just want to come to the chateau for work. She said the full announcement comes in the chateau diaries. This was just a special sneak peak for Patrons… the rest was scrap footage from Dubai trip and cooking some local dishes.
Oh and she mentioned this week we get 2 Patreon videos… one on Saturday to show the first BnB dinner 🙄

I’ll leave the better recap to my colleagues, @Lady Avonlea and @Just Grift Wood ❤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think it happened but recently, mmmm not so sure. He'd just had the dressings off, the fingers were broken and now he's going for physio. A certain perioid of time would have to pass before that treatment started.
Just goes to show it is not what you know but who you know. Or in Fanny's case with Channel 4 who you blew.
Yes her tax issue is suss as we know. This is why she tries to not be in France for more than 183 days and be declared a tax resident. I am sure she had a problemo when stuck in France for lockdown. Now she claims her business is based in Wales but the majority of her business is conducted in France. Although I suspect that SJ & Ollie have combined their YT business side not just their new/not new/will-we-ever-see-it travel channel based in Wales as was shown here. She owes taxes in the B&B to France. Not sure where she claims this revenue and Patreon funds needs to be legally taxed. All convoluted and she likes it that way.
If Fanny had been honest and viewers knew from the beginning that while the Shittelaine was 50% owner of the Dump, she spent less than 50% of the year living at the Dump, things would have been different. Lockdown confused the timeline and also her misleading info that she was renovating her home, LieLande. The London apartment, Mummy’s apartment in France and homes and other properties owned in England and South Africa were not immediately revealed. People were under the impression that Fanny was struggling 24/7 all year round trying to save the Dump. They did not know Mummy, Fanny, and Percy were multi millionaires.

I believe it was intentionally misleading to viewers and Patrons. If Mummy and Fanny’s wealth of millions of dollars in real estate, etc. was revealed to viewers and the fact that Fanny lives only part time in her hedonistic princess pile of rocks and travels the world nonstop when not at the Dump, blowing money with an intense and indulgent shopping addiction and penchant for pricy alcohol, and that she and Mummy ( married to a multi millionaire with his own home), owned 4 other apartments/ homes and an additional building in England along with the 50% share of the little orphan princess party pad in France, many viewers and Patrons would have had a different and more realistic view on F4F’s sob story. Fanny intentionally misleads people with her videos. “ Welcome to my home“ when speaking about Lie Lande, not ” Welcome to my part time party pad that I make sure I am on in residence less than 50% of the year to avoid French taxes.“

Fanny has manipulated people for decades to get others to support her lifestyle. The manipulation has just enlarged to include exploitation of people on social media, and people who stay at the Dump as a result of social media exposure.

Fanny will never admit to viewers that she avoids living in France for more than 50% of the year to avoid taxation in France. Potts must be following the same strategy to avoid taxation in his new home base in France.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

AnnMarie & Nutcase moved out! They got a house “in the area” and left to live there 😂
YESSSSS! I love it! I hope this means that neither one of them will have to wait on Philip for dinner. I hope it's a 9-5 job.
Thank you for letting us know!
(now go and get some rest!)

• Heart
Reactions: 36

That huge Chateau and grounds, Mummy and Potts and Nic all have their own space, Yet Cuz and Nutti had to move elsewhere.???? smoke and mirrors what is really going on Cuz wants to punch a time clock now and not be at the beck and call of the Shitoo laine? Who will take care of the animals on the days they are not there? We all know there is a lot more to it. and she never had to tell us , how would we find out??? Anyone have any clues @Clara Burnett any new on your end?

Reactions: 34
What are the odds that that dingbat who's always in the comments section asking about when Natti's apartment will be done.... will still be in the comments section screaming "When will Natti's apartment be finished?"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe digging in the granite for three weeks while La cousine gallivanted around threw AnneMarie over the edge. I noticed recently that Natty was pursing her lips more while on camera. Maybe explains all the dinners out!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If Fanny had been honest and viewers knew from the beginning that while the Shittelaine was 50% owner of the Dump, she spent less than 50% of the year living at the Dump, things would have been different. Lockdown confused the timeline and also her misleading info that she was renovating her home, LieLande. The London apartment, Mummy’s apartment in France and homes and other properties owned in England and South Africa were not immediately revealed. People were under the impression that Fanny was struggling 24/7 all year round trying to save the Dump. They did not know Mummy, Fanny, and Percy were multi millionaires.

I believe it was intentionally misleading to viewers and Patrons. If Mummy and Fanny’s wealth of millions of dollars in real estate, etc. was revealed to viewers and the fact that Fanny lives only part time in her hedonistic princess pile of rocks and travels the world nonstop when not at the Dump, blowing money with an intense and indulgent shopping addiction and penchant for pricy alcohol, and that she and Mummy ( married to a multi millionaire with his own home), owned 4 other apartments/ homes and an additional building in England along with the 50% share of the little orphan princess party pad in France, many viewers and Patrons would have had a different and more realistic view on F4F’s sob story. Fanny intentionally misleads people with her videos. “ Welcome to my home“ when speaking about Lie Lande, not ” Welcome to my part time party pad that I make sure I am on in residence less than 50% of the year to avoid French taxes.“

Fanny has manipulated people for decades to get others to support her lifestyle. The manipulation has just enlarged to include exploitation of people on social media, and people who stay at the Dump as a result of social media exposure.

Fanny will never admit to viewers that she avoids living in France for more than 50% of the year to avoid taxation in France. Potts must be following the same strategy to avoid taxation in his new home base in France.
I’ve said since my early posts Stephanie Jarvis is committing fraud. Even though I was shouted down by certain other tattlers (flap flap bishes) I stand by the assertion. Fanny actions meet the definition for fraud as a descriptor and an action. It might even meet the international requirements for racketeering charges.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve said since my early posts Stephanie Jarvis is committing fraud. Even though I was shouted down by certain other tattlers (flap flap bishes) I stand by the assertion. Fanny actions meet the definition for fraud as a descriptor and an action. It might even meet the international requirements for racketeering charges.
Amen! 100% you hit the nail on the head!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ask and ye shall receive…but on a diffy platform.😉
Dammit! I’ve been trying to avoid setting up a different YouTube user id (because mine is my real name), but I’m going to have to do it. I think I’ll probably want to join in the comments once the new channel launches anyway.
Back to scrutinizing my remaining 3 culprits…

I hope Amaury truly got out! Run! Get some sunshine! I don’t even care about Natti at this point. Breathe the fresh air that is not laden with all sorts of poo 💩!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.