The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been trying to change my name but can’t figure it out, honestly I comment tit in my real name on you tube and no one cares!
I do that was well. I trust these nutcases as far as I can throw my house, therefore a separate account that I also use as my recovery account. Rather than change my name I just went to Google and created an entirely separate Gmail account for this. I’m sure @Jules100 has already figured out the connection between the two. It’s subtle but obvious at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Amuary leaving the shitoo at the end of each day to go home. For a split second I did wonder if it's a long drive because Amuary would fall asleep at the wheel from exhaustion, but then I remembered Natti could drive because she does SFA each day.
1681953176236.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In the Patron video, Fanny is nervously over explaining why Armoire and Ñutty moved out of the Dump. Her hands were waving nonstop. She repeatedly claimed work life balance as the reason for them moving and that they had been searching for a house for a long time ( not her non stop exploitation of Cuz 24/7 at the Dump).

Fanny appears with paint on her hands, and, of course, she is urgently painting a room for guests, and goes thru crises at the Dump today, including the lights in the kitchen not working, and delays in hot water reaching the guest rooms, Armoire and Ñutty had already moved out of th3 Dump.

Armoire and Nutty ate dinner at the dump.Armoire appeared overjoyed, relieved, somewhat relaxed, and was laughing. Maria was upset that the dog no longer lived at the dump.

Fanny is using video footage taken by Pavlina and Maria of the Orthodox Easter services as content for the CD video on Thursday.

Armoire’s home is very close to the Dump.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Here is a post I wrote about Armoire almost 14 months ago,
graciemckitten
VIP Member

Mar 4, 2022
Anne Marie. The pressure on all the main players at the Shittoo is increasing. I think Anne Marie knows he is for a crappy few months. The pressures on him are amping up daily.

He moved all of his equipment to France, spent weeks setting up his workshop. He is now stuck there and cannot leave easily. He is in a dirty, cold, damp room at the Shittoo eating crap food.

His parents have drunk heavily from the Fanny kool aid. They are just giddy filming with her and praise her non-stop. I think they put pressure on Anne Marie to help Fanny, as it helps themselves. His mother seems to be as critical at times like mini apron, and Anne Marie seems to take a lot of not so great commentary from his mother.

Anne Marie was supposed to do the grand salon paneling. He has been at the shittoo for months but hasn’t made much progress. He finds out the paneling is tit and doesn’t fit the room. It is not of the age and quality that had been represented to him. He realizes the window framing in the room are rotten and need to be dealt with and has to come up with a plan for the wet walls. He has to do all this while having a pink phone jammed in his face at random intervals and being asked to perform like a court jester on command.

Fanny pulls the old “bait and switch” routine on him. Once he moved onto the premises, Stephanfraudie gets rid of Ian and other workers, and then daily adds to an extensive list of projects she wants Anne Marie to complete: the downstairs loo plumbing, etc., fix the windows in attic, all the broken tit she found when “cleaning” out the attics with Potts and Phi Phi, the jobs that Ian wasn’t able to complete, the floor in Narnia, etc. It is an ever growing list. The ever cheap Stephanfraudie isn’t paying him more money, and has now tripled his workload, and reduced the amounts she has to pay out monthly to Ian, the digger guy, etc. It also gives her an excuse to slow her Shittoo projects down and put the blame on Anne Marie. She takes advantage of his relationship to “Cuz” to force additional duties on him and to exploit him constantly for her Youtube fodder to earn herself hundreds of thousands of dollars. She exploits his appearance without shame to benefit herself and doesn’t care if it bothers him or not. She has no boundaries, just greed for money and attention to enrich herself.

Anne Marie can’t even focus on the grand salon because he has to deal with all of the daily “emergencies” or sudden whims of Fanny at the Shittoo, e.g., the radiators are leaking again, the ceiling fell in (Potts: let me go find a bottle of wine, I’m not going to help with this. Anne Marie deals with ineptness and arrogance of the other 50% Shittoo owners who don’t lift a finger to help him deal with emergencies on the property that they own)., dismantling and putting back together yet another wardrobe to be lugged up the Narnia, working on the Davy crap tree project, etc.,, fixing the digger, etc. He cannot finish one project in peace. It must be frustrating being thrust into the hourly drama and daily chaos of the Shittoo.

Stephanfraudie has essentially turned him into the project manager and custodian of the structural welfare of the entire Shittoo, dumping all of the responsibilities and stressors on him, while expecting him to adhere to her ever changing schedule of needs and wants. She used him as her flying monkey to get rid of Ian.

Stage 5 clinger Nutty doesn’t let Anne Marie take a breath without her by his side. Think of all the past videos when Fanny surprises Anne Marie in the workshop and Natty is chatting away or scurries out of the camera lens. They are together 24/7 now and with the added burdens of the B&B incessant filming, deadlines for Anne Marie to finish projects for the DIY show, please his parents and cater to Fanny, and put out fires on the shittoo premises daily, it must be a stressful existence. Nutty is also trying to get a trap baby to tie him down for years. If they broke up, his life at the Shittoo would be totally unbearable.

The B&B is starting up for the next few months. Anne Marie is the only person on the premises full time that speaks fluent French and seems to have a bit of a conscience, Fanny is starting to travel for the next few weeks, and the Shittoo tit show will be on Anne Marie’s shoulders. Anne Marie is getting fed up with Fanny’s demands for instant gratification and her selfishness and is starting to assert himself. Remember when Fanny wanted to him to immediately run from the kitchen to film the grand salon while he was drinking champagne, and he had to ask, “Can I not even finish my drink first?”

It is also frustrating to watch phi phi prance around playing lord of the manor and doing no physical labor to pitch in and help.
What do you think?

Last
Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In the Patron video, Fanny is nervously over explaining why Armoire and Ñutty moved out of the Dump. Her hands were waving nonstop. She repeatedly claimed work life balance as the reason for them moving and that they had been searching for a house for a long time ( not her non stop exploitation of Cuz 24/7 at the Dump).

Fanny appears with paint on her hands, and, of course, she is urgently painting a room for guests, and goes thru crises at the Dump today, including the lights in the kitchen not working, and delays in hot water reaching the guest rooms, Armoire and Ñutty had already moved out of th3 Dump.

Armoire and Nutty ate dinner at the dump.Armoire appeared overjoyed, relieved, somewhat relaxed, and was laughing. Maria was upset that the dog no longer lived at the dump.
I wonder when they actually moved out, (broke away from the cult). And another thing while I’m on a rant, why would have those guest the week before opening so you’re painting a room at night, I couldn’t tell if it was early morning or evening what a tit show

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not that it matters, but as this thread closes, I was feeling guilty about saying I "hated" Stuey and Patty's kitchen.
I should hold my critical judgement until it is finished. I just expected or wanted ( hey its not my kitchen. I get no say as it should be) it to fit in better within a chateau environment. I know they both want a very efficient, working , modern kitchen, but I was just surprised by the choices they made. So saying I hated it was just being snarky and critical. I will be Interested in how it turns out once completely finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Armoire and Nutty moving out….I love it! I’m positive that a lot of it had to do with PhiPhi giving orders as if he’s the idiot in charge. I’m also sure Dan got away from the Dump because of Snorts, too. I also think Armoire got tired of doing all the work while Fanny and her stupid “boyfriend” gallivanted around Europe, ate out, drank, bought tat, and tried on each other’s dresses. I think Armoire sees the same thing we all see here…Fanny collects boatloads of money every month…so why is HE doing all this work? Why can’t she hire anyone else? Why does she keep getting survey after survey? Armoire isn’t stupid…he knows his cuz is a fraud. And, finally, I think Armoire senses that things aren’t right with the finances…and he probably wants to put some distance between himself and Fanny. SJ’s ship is sinking…she’s losing everyone except her idiot boyfriend who’s trying to take over and is going to run her into the ground in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
'This is a game changer' . . . the whole dynamics of that tit hole will be changed.

In the last vlog when the gang was eating lunch at the kitchen table Stephanie did a close up of Amaury neatly assembling his sandwich . . . cucumber slices on ham and she made a remark about how he was eating a 'cold' meal.

He didn't say a word but the look on his face said it all . . . one, I'll eat what I bleeping like and two, getting that bleeping phone out of my face while I'm trying to eat my bleeping lunch.

I don't have a clue when he told her they were moving out but it has been some time in the making.
He has become withdrawn and physically, he's not the same Amaury.
He looks fed up and worn out.
Between Natalie smirking over his shoulder, his attitude, and what's up with that expression he used, it looks the tits...???
Yeah he doesn't give a rat's behind...
Stick him with a fork, he's done...
He's done, done, done...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder just how imperative this move was due to the prancing ponce ordering Anne-Marie around and lording his douchiness over all?
Sadly, I bet the Prancing Ponce sees Amuary & Natti moving out as a 'Big Win' - 2 fewer people in the shitoo close to Fanny & cramping his style

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sadly, I bet the Prancing Ponce sees Amuary & Natti moving out as a 'Big Win' - 2 fewer people in the shitoo close to Fanny & cramping his style
I’d say you’re right on the money. Perhaps when it all collapses the authorities will give him and his Splenda Momma adjoining cells? Do they make prison jumpsuits in yellow toile?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let’s hope it’s just braces and they don’t inherit their fathers teeth. From what we see their diet is not the best.
I too admit having a child that truly loved their soother. Finally one night I gathered them up and put them in a drawer of an antique vanity. The child’s nose was out of joint when I explained the garbage men had come and taken them away. Was mad for a short time but soon passed. As a teenager the child was snooping while we were not home. We were confronted with you told me the garbage men took these away! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Well was caught! They finally did get put in the garbage!
I had just turned four and we were goin to visit my Aunt in SI, had never met her. Still had a dummy, I can still remember standing in front of thr coal range holding it, while the whole family were telling me to throw it away. My Aunt was a stickler and would not have approved. I did it and had a glorious holiday from what I remember. Also must of got the approval of my Aunt as she left me an inheritance, but didn't other family members.

All because of a dummy, a fire and family support.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Phase two of Amaury's escape can be sellling his workshop gear to Benoit who is now flush from the Go Fund Me success.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’d say you’re right on the money. Perhaps when it all collapses the authorities will give him and his Splenda Momma adjoining cells? Do they make prison jumpsuits in yellow toile?!?
Not the Splenda Momma 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is why I can’t ever leave tattle 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread title?

“We can only hope and pray the Gay Twank is the next one to move out!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Nothing like right time and right place how did he ever get a TV show interested
The film course, the drone, the audition tapes (filming for Fanny), quitting Lalande, the new teeth, the trips to London, the very first video where they discovered the building and tried to set up a go fund me…..all those pieces have been in motion for some time.

He went to London to pitch his show and they bought it. He just needed to unload one wife and he was free to forge ahead.

somewhere Dan has a big ol’ vision board.

and, it would be damn funny if the quiet gardener who didn’t really want to appear on camera in those first vlogs becomes the most famous.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.