The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only Dump members residing on the grounds will be Pavlina, Snorts, Maria, Fanny, and intermittently Potts ( who will also spend less than 50% of his time at the Dump to avoid French taxes). Is that one reason why he is all over the CD and Crap Unwrapped videos in the past 4 months or so? Ollie, Dan, and Armoire will be busy with their own properties. Who will Fanny exploit for content? Will Mummy return? Former or new volunteers or guests? The Egyptologist? Maker and Manor? Dana, goat cheese boy, Kirsty, Davy, and Nick the tree guy?

Will she have to lure in new people for content?
In the past miss Fanny was able to keep her squad coming back time and time again. The only variables that have changed are the money and the arrival of the twerp. He appears to be the one that is burning bridges and chipping away at the size of her entourage. She should be cautious she will wake up one day with only his presence. Is he assuming her persona? He already wears her clothes, appears to make important decisions, uses her credit card etc. Alarm bells should be going off!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I noticed Auntie and uncle have not been at the Dump in almost 4 months, Was the reason they were at the Dump so much this past summer and fall was to help Armoire to search for a home and set up financing to purchase the home?
Yes...100%

Reactions: 23
Ok so... watching that video gave me new energy to stick the proverbial "it" to fan flash... so, I am going to upload this Patreon video for you. But mind you, I usually do it in the little recording studio we have at the office, and this was done snuggled up in bed with my MIL's dog 😁

While it's uploading, here is a quick "How To" for capturing Patreon videos. (Note I'm using a Mac, but it shouldn't be too different for other systems)

1. You need Quicktime, you can download it from here (If you have a Mac, it's already installed on your computer)

2. Go to patreon website, open the video and change it to full screen. Maximize the light and sound on your computer. Remove any headphones you have connected to it.

3. Go to the QuickTime Player application. Choose File/New Screen Recording.

View attachment 2113701

4. Choose if you want to record all your screen, or a portion of your screen (options are highlighted in red below).

View attachment 2113702

5. Click on the Options menu.

View attachment 2113703

6. Choose the appropriate audio source, which should be your built-in microphone, or it could be called "MacBook microphone" or whatever your computer is called.
NOW, A BIG NOTE HERE. Assuming none of you have an external mic, a plugin or a recording studio, you're going to use your computer's microphone to capture the sound. This means the microphone will capture ALL the sounds in your surrounding. So, go somewhere quiet and don't make any noises until the recording is done! 😂

View attachment 2113704

6. Now, in MacBook, a 3 finger swipe moves between full screen pages. You have previously made your video full screen. Just swipe to the window you want to record, play the video, and press RECORD. Sit back, and let the video run.

This video also gives a good and quick explanation of what I just said. Don't bother with the second half of it, unless you want to! Give it a try and let me know if you have any questions ;)

P.S. this "How To" is added to Wiki Media... let it be my legacy! :m :m
So I put the popcorn on the glass? (What glass?) the glass dish in the microwave (got it) close the door (what door?) THE DOOR to the MICROWAVE 🤯 what’s wrong with you!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey Snorty feed the cat! Stay home & feed the sheep, feed the shitting peacocks and feed the chickens! Annmarie is out because he can’t stand you! I bet you wish there was a crazy guy living in a van on OUR property now. There should be a Ruby & Diesel get revenge patron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes...100%
Armoire aged in dog years after his arrival at the Dump. His parents must have been worried that he aged so rapidly, was constantly sick, stressed, and essentially ended up as the caretaker of the Dump and all around worker on every tit job and emergency that came along at the Dump. When uncle was at the Dump, he often helped Armoire with tasks like watering the garden, etc.

I believe Armoire was under the impression that he would only primarily be doing wood crafting projects when he agreed or was sought after by Cuz to relocate to the Dump. The first few months, he partied a lot and did projects with Dan. Then Dan exited the scene and lazy, exploitive Fanny began increasing the amount of work and responsibilities piled on Armoire. It was evident that he did not like Snorts, even though he begrudgingly hugged him on camera. Armoire must have tired of the drama, erratic decision making, and pointless projects that accompany Fanny and the Dump.

Fanny is going to hate losing 24/7 access to Cuz Anne Marie. She wants minions at her beck and call at all times.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Armoire aged in dog years after his arrival at the Dump. His parents must have been worried that he aged so rapidly, was constantly sick, stressed, and essentially ended up as the caretaker of the Dump and all around worker on every tit job and emergency that came along at the Dump. When uncle was at the Dump, he often helped Armoire with tasks like watering the garden, etc.

I believe Armoire was under the impression that he would only primarily be doing wood crafting projects when he agreed or was sought after by Cuz to relocate to the Dump. The first few months, he partied a lot and did projects with Dan. Then Dan exited the scene and lazy, exploitive Fanny began increasing the amount of work and responsibilities piled on Armoire. It was evident that he did not like Snorts, even though he begrudgingly hugged him on camera. Armoire must have tired of the drama, erratic decision making, and pointless projects that accompany Fanny and the Dump.

Fanny is going to hate losing 24/7 access to Cuz Anne Marie. She wants minions at her beck and call at all times.
Unless I read it incorrectly, he's just moving out. It's not like he still won't be there "working".
And another thought. Don't discount the fact that Natti's family was there for a very long time over the Christmas holiday. I wouldn't be surprised if they also helped out financially. I recall from Instagram postings when they went to Argentina to visit Natti's family, the places they stayed, which were her family's homes, were very nice!

Reactions: 21
Here is a post I wrote about Armoire almost 14 months ago,
graciemckitten
VIP Member

Mar 4, 2022
Anne Marie. The pressure on all the main players at the Shittoo is increasing. I think Anne Marie knows he is for a crappy few months. The pressures on him are amping up daily.

He moved all of his equipment to France, spent weeks setting up his workshop. He is now stuck there and cannot leave easily. He is in a dirty, cold, damp room at the Shittoo eating crap food.

His parents have drunk heavily from the Fanny kool aid. They are just giddy filming with her and praise her non-stop. I think they put pressure on Anne Marie to help Fanny, as it helps themselves. His mother seems to be as critical at times like mini apron, and Anne Marie seems to take a lot of not so great commentary from his mother.

Anne Marie was supposed to do the grand salon paneling. He has been at the shittoo for months but hasn’t made much progress. He finds out the paneling is tit and doesn’t fit the room. It is not of the age and quality that had been represented to him. He realizes the window framing in the room are rotten and need to be dealt with and has to come up with a plan for the wet walls. He has to do all this while having a pink phone jammed in his face at random intervals and being asked to perform like a court jester on command.

Fanny pulls the old “bait and switch” routine on him. Once he moved onto the premises, Stephanfraudie gets rid of Ian and other workers, and then daily adds to an extensive list of projects she wants Anne Marie to complete: the downstairs loo plumbing, etc., fix the windows in attic, all the broken tit she found when “cleaning” out the attics with Potts and Phi Phi, the jobs that Ian wasn’t able to complete, the floor in Narnia, etc. It is an ever growing list. The ever cheap Stephanfraudie isn’t paying him more money, and has now tripled his workload, and reduced the amounts she has to pay out monthly to Ian, the digger guy, etc. It also gives her an excuse to slow her Shittoo projects down and put the blame on Anne Marie. She takes advantage of his relationship to “Cuz” to force additional duties on him and to exploit him constantly for her Youtube fodder to earn herself hundreds of thousands of dollars. She exploits his appearance without shame to benefit herself and doesn’t care if it bothers him or not. She has no boundaries, just greed for money and attention to enrich herself.

Anne Marie can’t even focus on the grand salon because he has to deal with all of the daily “emergencies” or sudden whims of Fanny at the Shittoo, e.g., the radiators are leaking again, the ceiling fell in (Potts: let me go find a bottle of wine, I’m not going to help with this. Anne Marie deals with ineptness and arrogance of the other 50% Shittoo owners who don’t lift a finger to help him deal with emergencies on the property that they own)., dismantling and putting back together yet another wardrobe to be lugged up the Narnia, working on the Davy crap tree project, etc.,, fixing the digger, etc. He cannot finish one project in peace. It must be frustrating being thrust into the hourly drama and daily chaos of the Shittoo.

Stephanfraudie has essentially turned him into the project manager and custodian of the structural welfare of the entire Shittoo, dumping all of the responsibilities and stressors on him, while expecting him to adhere to her ever changing schedule of needs and wants. She used him as her flying monkey to get rid of Ian.

Stage 5 clinger Nutty doesn’t let Anne Marie take a breath without her by his side. Think of all the past videos when Fanny surprises Anne Marie in the workshop and Natty is chatting away or scurries out of the camera lens. They are together 24/7 now and with the added burdens of the B&B incessant filming, deadlines for Anne Marie to finish projects for the DIY show, please his parents and cater to Fanny, and put out fires on the shittoo premises daily, it must be a stressful existence. Nutty is also trying to get a trap baby to tie him down for years. If they broke up, his life at the Shittoo would be totally unbearable.

The B&B is starting up for the next few months. Anne Marie is the only person on the premises full time that speaks fluent French and seems to have a bit of a conscience, Fanny is starting to travel for the next few weeks, and the Shittoo tit show will be on Anne Marie’s shoulders. Anne Marie is getting fed up with Fanny’s demands for instant gratification and her selfishness and is starting to assert himself. Remember when Fanny wanted to him to immediately run from the kitchen to film the grand salon while he was drinking champagne, and he had to ask, “Can I not even finish my drink first?”

It is also frustrating to watch phi phi prance around playing lord of the manor and doing no physical labor to pitch in and help.
What do you think?

Last

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Fanny is screwed. Armoire now has some boundaries in place with with Cuz Fanny. Who is she now going to dump all the 24/7 emergency tit work on? Pavlina? This is a game changer. Will Maria make it thru the entire B and B season if she gets more crap dumped on her plate? Dan is busy filming, Potts is traveling much of the time, and phi phi is 100% useless. Who is going to fill in for Anne Marie? Nutty doesn't do tit so her time away from the Dump should not impact Fanny’s life.

Do you think Armoire just suddenly revealed this news to Fanny or that she had advance notice. This is a huge blow to Fanny. It will reduce content for her videos and help she can exploit 24/7. Armoire is going to spend his time away from the Dump fixing up his own home and partying with his friends.
'This is a game changer' . . . the whole dynamics of that tit hole will be changed.

In the last vlog when the gang was eating lunch at the kitchen table Stephanie did a close up of Amaury neatly assembling his sandwich . . . cucumber slices on ham and she made a remark about how he was eating a 'cold' meal.

He didn't say a word but the look on his face said it all . . . one, I'll eat what I bleeping like and two, getting that bleeping phone out of my face while I'm trying to eat my bleeping lunch.

I don't have a clue when he told her they were moving out but it has been some time in the making.
He has become withdrawn and physically, he's not the same Amaury.
He looks fed up and worn out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Enjoy! and if you hear extra shuffling sounds, ignore it... the dog in my lap refused to stay still for 18 minutes straight 😁

click here.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Think Pride and Prejudice, it was apparent quite some time ago. The tattler is similar in temperament,

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Ñutty and Armoire’s relationship will fizzle or get stronger, moving into a home together away from the Dump. Armoire would get angry when he received gifts for himself and Ñutty and questions about when they would marry or have kids. He did not want to marry Ñutty.

I bet there will be a ton of housewarming gifts sent to the Dump for Ñutty and Anne Marie.

Armoire is now one step closer to leaving the employ of Cuz Fanny if another opportunity arises for him. I hope Kirsty, Pavlina, or Maria feed the animals on days Armoire is not at the Dump.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope Armoire straps on Nutti's big balls and refuses to show up to dinner with the crazy guests unless it is to EAT and NOT to wait on Snorts and company.
I wonder just how imperative this move was due to the prancing ponce ordering Anne-Marie around and lording his douchiness over all?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Mine was the same, real world identity, but I wasn’t going to miss out on the comment fun when Chateau Wrap Up launches. I’ve already experienced the unbridled joy of a full frontal assault on Caroline NoGooder’s last nerve!🤣
I’ve been trying to change my name but can’t figure it out, honestly I comment tit in my real name on you tube and no one cares!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes I was thinking that too, neither Annemarie or Nutti has any charisma but that hasn’t stopped others from running a successful grift
So true!!!!!
Case in point . . . Marc from Going Solo in France.
As @JackSpratt said . . . he is a plank . . . and I might add, the most boring plank on YT.
With 'The Elegant One' coming a close second.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes I was thinking that too, neither Annemarie or Nutti has any charisma but that hasn’t stopped others from running a successful grift
And here’s the interesting thing… as soon as they start a YT channel, the grannies will go in hoards and subscribe to their channel, which in turn makes YT algorithm think it’s such an amazing channel and promotes it to even more people… and the channel will blow up!

Like what happened to MPK’s channel at the beginning and he exponentially grew and got bigger than Fanny in no time.

I personally blame said algorithm for all my shatoverse problems! because I first got to know MPK and then through him others, including CD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey Snorty feed the cat! Stay home & feed the sheep, feed the shitting peacocks and feed the chickens! Annmarie is out because he can’t stand you! I bet you wish there was a crazy guy living in a van on OUR property now. There should be a Ruby & Diesel get revenge patron.
This could well be, a big contributing factor to Amaury's departure.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.