The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really miss Jason’s long posts about his daily work, his property and belongings.
Sorry, I meant Comte.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think poor shrek felt left out of the woodworking boys club of AnneMarie, Dan, even the tree surgeon. So he bought himself the cricut of wood cutting to earn his Chateau scout woodworking badge. They just look hideous.

• Haha
Watch to the end and see Lalande (it is NOT there BUT soon WILL BE)

• Wow
  • Haha
JDub Elton John seems to like Germany. Buys art there and says he is working in a private label wine - I suspect for his Inn?
That would be so stupid to create a private label wine for his "California Inn" and not use a California wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ack....this is my first attempt at posting here, and I'm a bit confused. Hope my reply posts correctly!
Welcome to Tattle. Jump straight in, you'll figure it out as you go along. 🙂 Tell us how you found us and what brought you here. Make sure to utilise the Wiki (pink icon top left screen), as it'll give you info on all the abbreviations and nicknames we use for those in the Chateauverse, plus there's a ton of other interesting snippets to wrap your head around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.