The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Ñutty and Armoire’s relationship will fizzle or get stronger, moving into a home together away from the Dump. Armoire would get angry when he received gifts for himself and Ñutty and questions about when they would marry or have kids. He did not want to marry Ñutty.

I bet there will be a ton of housewarming gifts sent to the Dump for Ñutty and Anne Marie.

Armoire is now one step closer to leaving the employ of Cuz Fanny if another opportunity arises for him. I hope Kirsty, Pavlina, or Maria feed the animals on days Armoire is not at the Dump.
Maybe this is how everyone gets rid of Natti? Amaury & Natti move out of the chateau. Things don’t go well. Amaury & Natti break up. It’s so hard on Natti, she can’t go back to the chateau. Amaury moves back to Lalande. Problem solved!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
What about the trees planted in the front courtyard? Call me an ignoramus, but to my untrained eye trees never look right in the middle of a courtyard because of their height and should always frame either the sides of it or a pathway down the middle leading to the entrance - am I crazy?
Maybe 🤡
but not about the courtyard. Nothing in the Chateau is symmetrical. When Dave did the surveys, they noted the courtyard was oddly shaped because a newer building was not built straight (Perpendicular?)

Reactions: 22
Maybe this is how everyone gets rid of Natti? Amaury & Natti move out of the chateau. Things don’t go well. Amaury & Natti break up. It’s so hard on Natti, she can’t go back to the chateau. Amaury moves back to Lalande. Problem solved!
Literally Brilliant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
In the Patron video, Fanny is nervously over explaining why Armoire and Ñutty moved out of the Dump. Her hands were waving nonstop. She repeatedly claimed work life balance as the reason for them moving and that they had been searching for a house for a long time ( not her non stop exploitation of Cuz 24/7 at the Dump).

Fanny appears with paint on her hands, and, of course, she is urgently painting a room for guests, and goes thru crises at the Dump today, including the lights in the kitchen not working, and delays in hot water reaching the guest rooms, Armoire and Ñutty had already moved out of th3 Dump.

Armoire and Nutty ate dinner at the dump.Armoire appeared overjoyed, relieved, somewhat relaxed, and was laughing. Maria was upset that the dog no longer lived at the dump.

Fanny is using video footage taken by Pavlina and Maria of the Orthodox Easter services as content for the CD video on Thursday.

Armoire’s home is very close to the Dump.
When they were eating dinner Philip asked Amaury a question.
Amaury could barely be bothered giving Philip an answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not to derail but can Julie Montague get through one video without using the words literally or Brilliant????? seriously I don't think I have used Literally once in a year ( ok I just used it in a comment here) .... every vlog and multiple times. and another rant I watch lots of vlogs and 99% of the time the person who is doing the video is magically silent and just fades away, makes it so much more enjoyable to watch the person on the vlog, but no....... old Squirrel nut sack, he has to comment and continually talk in every vlog he is doing the video on. why oh why can't Fanny see how he is destroying her channel????? what is the end game here??? is there an end game or does she just fluff through life???? inquiring minds want to know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
His Patreon + Youtube income is not bringing in nowhere close enough to what is required to fund this project, in addition to covering his living expenses and the support of his young children. According to Fanny, she spent 300,000 euros on the initial renovations just to make the place habitable and she had a roof on! How many months/years of Patreon income do you think it would require just to make Dan's chateau wind and watertight? And what content is he meant to be putting out in the meantime to continue the grift? How many videos of clearing out rubble and vegetations does it take before the audience taps out? No matter how I look at this, this is not feasible for Dan unless some early inheritance also comes his way.

So @Just Grift Wood is right. He does not have the finances to pay for professional help and does not posses the skills to do the works himself should he somehow find the money for the material. As far as we have determined, he doesn't even own the chateau or the land.
oh Dan has plans….he said a new website will replace Patreon soon. One can only assume he’ll be selling selling selling…

tiers, levels, access, behind the scenes, merch, etc

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Armoire and Nutty moving out….I love it! I’m positive that a lot of it had to do with PhiPhi giving orders as if he’s the idiot in charge. I’m also sure Dan got away from the Dump because of Snorts, too. I also think Armoire got tired of doing all the work while Fanny and her stupid “boyfriend” gallivanted around Europe, ate out, drank, bought tat, and tried on each other’s dresses. I think Armoire sees the same thing we all see here…Fanny collects boatloads of money every month…so why is HE doing all this work? Why can’t she hire anyone else? Why does she keep getting survey after survey? Armoire isn’t stupid…he knows his cuz is a fraud. And, finally, I think Armoire senses that things aren’t right with the finances…and he probably wants to put some distance between himself and Fanny. SJ’s ship is sinking…she’s losing everyone except her idiot boyfriend who’s trying to take over and is going to run her into the ground in the process.
All of the above. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fanny is screwed. Armoire now has some boundaries in place with with Cuz Fanny. Who is she now going to dump all the 24/7 emergency tit work on? Pavlina? This is a game changer. Will Maria make it thru the entire B and B season if she gets more crap dumped on her plate? Dan is busy filming, Potts is traveling much of the time, and phi phi is 100% useless. Who is going to fill in for Anne Marie? Nutty doesn't do tit so her time away from the Dump should not impact Fanny’s life.

Do you think Armoire just suddenly revealed this news to Fanny or that she had advance notice. This is a huge blow to Fanny. It will reduce content for her videos and help she can exploit 24/7. Armoire is going to spend his time away from the Dump fixing up his own home and partying with his friends.
Suspect this has been in the works for a while & Fanny just couldn't keep it a secret any longer. The truth is always lurking somewhere behind everything Fanny says and does.
Last year Uncle Stephen was carrying a file under his arm out to the car and they had meetings in town - likely meeting with the lawyer, arranging financing and purchasing the property.
It took some time to close the sale and when Natti's family were there in January there were probably helping them move in and set up their new home.
More recently it's obvious Cuz & Natti haven't been at the shitoo in the evenings - how many romantic dinners can they have out each week.
Fanny also needs to rent out Nic's apartment because she's down 2 bed rooms. On Easter Sunday I did wonder who was staying in Nic's flat because I noticed the Spanish family piled all their chocolate & bag on the outside steps of the flat - we now know that's were they were staying. I bet other guests were billeted with Amuary & Natti plus with the 2 Pugs.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
From your lips to universe’s ears!
The woman makes my skin crawl she’s so nasty!

• Heart
oh Dan has plans….he said a new website will replace Patreon soon. One can only assume he’ll be selling selling selling…

tiers, levels, access, behind the scenes, merch, etc
Perhaps Dan can start to use appropriate safety equipment and get advertising to support those products.

He still needs to have a Safety Cadeaux at the Roofless Chateau and have people send him eye protection, proper work boots, gloves, hard hats, etc.
---
I love how Fanny tries to compare herself with Armoire in explaining how difficult it was for Armoire to have work life balance while living at the Dump because he was always working and taking care of “emergencies” at the Dump. Armoire had too much work and no life. Fanny has the opposite problem. For her, it is about vacationing, shopping, drinking, and laying in bed.………..too much “life pleasures” and very little actual work.
---
Perhaps Dan can start to use appropriate safety equipment and get advertising to support those products.

He still needs to have a Safety Cadeaux at the Roofless Chateau and have people send him eye protection, proper work boots, gloves, hard hats, etc.
---
I love how Fanny tries to compare herself with Armoire in explaining how difficult it was for Armoire to have work life balance while living at the Dump because he was always working and taking care of “emergencies” at the Dump. Armoire had too much work and no life. Fanny has the opposite problem. For her, it is about vacationing, shopping, drinking, and laying in bed.………..too much “life pleasures” and very little actual work.
The pressure is on Fanny now to step up and find someone to handle “emergencies” and other tit work outside of regular employment hours. The Douche Lord is a non starter and absolutely useless.
---
Suspect this has been in the works for a while & Fanny just couldn't keep it a secret any longer. The truth is always lurking somewhere behind everything Fanny says and does.
Last year Uncle Stephen was carrying a file under his arm out to the car and they had meetings in town - likely meeting with the lawyer, arranging financing and purchasing the property.
It took some time to close the sale and when Natti's family were there in January there were probably helping them move in and set up their new home.
More recently it's obvious Cuz & Natti haven't been at the shitoo in the evenings - how many romantic dinners can they have out each week.
Fanny also needs to rent out Nic's apartment because she's down 2 bed rooms. On Easter Sunday I did wonder who was staying in Nic's flat because I noticed the Spanish family piled all their chocolate & bag on the outside steps of the flat - we now know that's were they were staying. I bet other guests were billeted with Amuary & Natti plus with the 2 Pugs.
Fanny always has to be the first person to reveal personal news about other people, e.g., Dan’s separation, him.living at the Dump, the guy who got a divorce, etc. She is such a mean girl. She can never let others be the first to reveal their own personal information about themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Hi Clara, I hope you are enjoying a rest after the Easter Eggstravaganza at the Dump.

Clara, do you have any info or opinion on how Stephanie really feels about Armoire and Ñutty fleeing the Dump to buy a nearby house? Do you think Ñutty or Armoire are planning to start a YouTube channel and Patreon account? Is Fanny upset or worried that Cuz will become her competition on YouTube/ Patreon or will hook up and work with Dan when not working at the Dump? Is she worried about the increasing popularity of Dan’s YouTube channel? She seemed nervous when repeatedly explaining why Armoire and Ñutty moved out. Is Mummy worried about Armoire moving away from the Dump?

Do you think Armoire and Ñutty will remain together as a couple living in a house away from the Dump? I know Armoire and Ñutty are not very nice people off camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Just watched the Patreon video - thank you @Karma baby!
Not much to say that hasn't already been said, except I was slightly annoyed to hear Stephanie say that both Amaury and Natti will be at the chateau in the evenings when there are dinners. I can't for the life of me think that's for anything other than being waitstaff, like they were last year, which totally irritates me.

And @LittleMore Cottage , than answer is a big fat "NO". Julie Montague literally cannot stop saying the word "literally" (lit'rully)!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watched the Patreon video - thank you @Karma baby!
Not much to say that hasn't already been said, except I was slightly annoyed to hear Stephanie say that both Amaury and Natti will be at the chateau in the evenings when there are dinners. I can't for the life of me think that's for anything other than being waitstaff, like they were last year, which totally irritates me.

And @LittleMore Cottage , than answer is a big fat "NO". Julie Montague literally cannot stop saying the word "literally" (lit'rully)!
Why isn’t former waiter Snorts serving guests? That is his only skill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Jules100 said:

Literally Brilliant
Option 2 - Maybe this is how everyone gets rid of Natti? Amaury & Natti move out of the chateau and they are happy. But, Amaury is not best pleased that his workshop has been cut in half and he's now sharing space with the water boilers, so he moves his workshop out of the shitoo and returns to England with Natti.

Fanny says that Amuary & Natti have moved out into a little house together in the area. No indication that they have purchased (notwithstanding my previous comment). So it's likely they've rented and it would be easy for Amuary & Natti to pick up and move back to England or head off to Argentina. My bet is Amuary & Natti won't be at the shitoo this time next year!

• Heart
a topic that has been on my mind….Amaury.

He first appeared on chateau DIY original series when Fanny hosted a singles weekend where the men didn’t show up so she had to call her cuz to rescue (the whole thing was staged, btw). She was giddy to show off he cuzzy man candy.

Now Amaury (aka Anne Marie aka armoire) has moved in full-time p, shacked up with the help in the gardeners cottage and has been tasked with a multitude of fixit jobs, while his carpentry skills are sidelined by structural issues.

he appears to becoming more and more reluctant to be filmed. Supposedly, he’s spent the last 3 weeks jack hammering granite that was below the newly planted hedges which died…for some reason (rock will do that) lol

it made me wonder two things….why he wouldn’t be invited to become a part owner. He’s putting in the time…the sweat and he is planting roots. He’s got to me mid 30 to late 30s now, and rhe window on Nutty having kids is closing so having a family is probably not in the cards unless they look at other ways. That is, if he plans to st with her (they arent Married or engaged as far as we know). Does he not plan to build his own house?

the second thing I wondered, before we learned about Dan‘s chateau sans roof, Dan made a video or perhaps it was Fanny….where he mentioned having a business proposal for Cuz. i thought it was related to the Movember thing but I wonder if he wanted Amaury to partner up with him on the Chateau. I actually think that would have been good content as they had good chemistry together and Amaury’s skills, work ethic and Disney-esque buff-ness would have brought more viewers to the channel. when Dan got advice from Amaury on the one window, I thought maybe that was a trial.

but nothing seemed to materialize….

we still don’t know anything about Dan‘s finances on his roofless building so maybe Amaury thought it was a bad deal, or maybe he just didn’t want to do YouTube, or maybe Fanny said no. I think it’s the last one.

One thing for sure, Amaury looks absolutely pissed off every time he’s filmed lately. hey Amaury, why not join us here to tell us how you’re really feeling…?
Hate to quote myself, but did I leak the Armoire story? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.