The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will the real Caroline Gooder please stand up?

I clicked on Caroline Gooder’s comment on Stephanie’s Easter vlog and this is her YouTube ID. “carolinegooder7091”. Then, I clicked on Caroline Gooder’s comment on the new channel collaboration under Chateau Chat’s channel, and she has a different YouTube ID “carolinegooder”. I would assume each member of the Dump has their own respective Caroline Gooder login, which would explain how she/he is commenting almost 24 hours per day. Don’t worry, Phillip. We know which one is yours. Your sarcasm shines through. Now, does someone want to let the real unsuspecting Caroline Gooder in NC know that the people at the dump are using her name to troll people? Hmm. I’m too tired to go back and look at other comments but I would imagine there are multiple Caroline Gooders. We should probably keep a list and assign them to members of the dump.
Amazing find, even the "c" profile picture is different.
My theory. Caroline Gooder is real and the one that is a superfan. Caroline Gooder is PhiPhimodo using an alias and tarnishing Caroline Gooder's name and reputation...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if the real super fan Gooder is aware that she is being used to troll others? She’s an annoying know it all, but the comments have really taken a menacing turn. I mean, she is so powerful! Lol

If anyone makes a breakfast casserole for their office, they will be the hero of the day. We would occasionally have days where we would all bring in food to celebrate holidays or birthdays. There was a woman I worked with who would make her breakfast casserole the night before and put it in her fridge. She’d then pop it in the oven in the morning while she got ready for work, and she showed up with with a warm breakfast casserole right out of the oven. And that thing was always devoured as it sat next to all the donuts, pastries and bagels the lazy people (like me!) brought in. All the sugary stuff was saved for our midafternoon slump.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
In the Southern US, a breakfast casserole is a dish that includes eggs, bread, and some kind of meat (sausage, bacon, ham). There’s all kinds of recipes, but here’s an easy one. I like to make breakfast casseroles because they can be prepped ahead of time and cooked the day of your event.

INGREDIENTS
UNITS: US

DIRECTIONS
  • Crumble and brown sausage. Drain and cool.
  • In a large bowl, beat eggs, then add milk, salt, and dry mustard.
  • Add bread cubes; stir.
  • Add cheese and browned sausage; mix well.
  • Cover and refrigerate overnight.
  • Next morning, place in a 9 x 13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
It's also referred to as a 'Wife Saver' because it can be prepared the night before and popped in the oven the next day. Always served it in Christmas morning, until out of the blue my children rebelled against it, so they now have the responsibility of preparing something for Christmas morning. :ROFLMAO:
---
This would be a fabulous swim cap for Snorty.
1681216726907.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So that photo that one of you shared of Selmar wearing bunny ears must have shaken my subconscious. I awoke with a nightmare. Selmar was jumping on top of my bed with the bunny ears holding an Easter basket laughing maniacally. Was terrifying!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
That sounds rather lovely, I’ve saved the recipe so I shall try it out one day.💕
Lots of different recipes for Breakfast casserole, this is a good basic one. You can add vegetables or other meats and cheeses - They work great if you have company or need to service more than 1 or 2 people. I make them in the summer when I have family at the cottage, it's great becuase you make it the night before and them just cook the next morning. Thanks for sharing that @KyBourbon
---
Hey when did I VIP??? I must have missed it-- I knew I was close- I have also given Notice at work and I am retiring ( for good this time) So Time to Celebrate - I can't wait for Summer at the Cottage and I have a new Puppy---- Par level of dogs here must be 3- One is 14 one is 3 and one is 12 weeks- Yikes I am in for a fun Ride PS Puppies are fun but challenging -

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m a bit of a light sleeper, last night was pretty rainy and windy. My ring alarm went off several times and after my recent busting of criminals in my driveway, I feel I must always double check to make sure it’s just a swaying palm frond or a cat. Whilst I was up a little too often last night, I saw a few interesting comments.

BD71026C-B181-4910-A892-2AD6CDD8A38F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Lots of different recipes for Breakfast casserole, this is a good basic one. You can add vegetables or other meats and cheeses - They work great if you have company or need to service more than 1 or 2 people. I make them in the summer when I have family at the cottage, it's great becuase you make it the night before and them just cook the next morning. Thanks for sharing that @KyBourbon
---
Hey when did I VIP??? I must have missed it-- I knew I was close- I have also given Notice at work and I am retiring ( for good this time) So Time to Celebrate - I can't wait for Summer at the Cottage and I have a new Puppy---- Par level of dogs here must be 3- One is 14 one is 3 and one is 12 weeks- Yikes I am in for a fun Ride PS Puppies are fun but challenging -
Congrats @LittleMore Cottage - your round Friday 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m still of the opinion that Caroline the NoGooder is the one and only Irish mammy Brenda Gibbons. Her life 24/7 is spent on f/b, messenger and YTube. For whatever misguided reason she will always defend new flues Fanny and smugtwat PhiPhi to the death. Fanny was probably the only chateau owner who didn’t publicly call her out when she tried to organise a grand tour of the chateaus from the DIY series.
It’s a bit odd that she’s become so nasty all of a sudden 🤔

Reactions: 24
I’m a bit of a light sleeper, last night was pretty rainy and windy. My ring alarm went off several times and after my recent busting of criminals in my driveway, I feel I must always double check to make sure it’s just a swaying palm frond or a cat. Whilst I was up a little too often last night, I saw a few interesting comments.

View attachment 2092551
I love both "At the Chateau" and "Our French Chateau". Love that they both are on the good side!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks @ComtesseRose for thread I am forgetting my manners. I blame Fanny, watching her flogs is turning me into a rude entitled witch

@Karma baby! are you ok old bean. I hope you're on the mend. I miss all pour awol pals.
I’m struggling to make any sense sense of this. The basic course fee is a little under $300? With the option to pay a premium to unlock further benefits within different tiers? How are these add-ons “free” if one is paying for them?

There is every chance I’m being mega dim but, to me, her marketing strategy is as clear as mud.

And $997 is a seriously irritating figure. If she wants to avoid a round thousand, why not $995?
she is saying she is giving 997 dollars of free time but not charging it -so why put some random figure to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“faded old soak” or ageing roué or, because I like alliterations, lacklustre lounge lizard.
Potty has a rakish (albeit fading) charm and swimming in the moat is more lively than anything Snorty has ever done. Yet I'm still puzzled as to why Potty is now living at the shitoo??? Even if Potty and Ruthie have broken up and he's given up his flat in Amsterdam, there are so many places he could live rather than at the HMN. So why has Potty moved to the shitoo?
  1. He loves living in a tumbled down farmhouse in the back of beyond in Middle France?
  2. Watch over Fanny and keep an eye on her? (recall his Xmas chat with Mummy & Percy when Fanny walked in on - he's Mummy's eyes and ears on the ground and will feed everything back to Mummy)
  3. Add some spice back into Fanny's vlogs? (Potty is more entertaining than Snorty)
  4. Get his cut of the grifting income?
  5. Potty & Fanny are really a couple but trying (rather badly) to hid it?
  6. Edge Snorty off camera? (the more Potty is talking (aka - Dubai) and acting silly (aka - swimming in the moat), the less Snorty is on film (and that's a good thing)
  7. Push Snorty out of the shitoo? (Snorty spending time with Nic lately reminds me of taking Guido fishing in the Godfather)
  8. All of the above
  9. None of the above

• Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2092551
She is a psycho and sounding very like the bacon eater lately

• Heart
Reactions: 25
she is saying she is giving 997 dollars of free time but not charging it -so why put some random figure to it.
You're right, she's not charging, just saying if she did charge, this is what she's worth.
Why sell yourself so cheap if you're all that and a bag of Doritos?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Potty has a rakish (albeit fading) charm and swimming in the moat is more lively than anything Snorty has ever done. Yet I'm still puzzled as to why Potty is now living at the shitoo??? Even if Potty and Ruthie have broken up and he's given up his flat in Amsterdam, there are so many places he could live rather than at the HMN. So why has Potty moved to the shitoo?
  1. He loves living in a tumbled down farmhouse in the back of beyond in Middle France?
  2. Watch over Fanny and keep an eye on her? (recall his Xmas chat with Mummy & Percy when Fanny walked in on - he's Mummy's eyes and ears on the ground and will feed everything back to Mummy)
  3. Add some spice back into Fanny's vlogs? (Potty is more entertaining than Snorty)
  4. Get his cut of the grifting income?
  5. Potty & Fanny are really a couple but trying (rather badly) to hid it?
  6. Edge Snorty off camera? (the more Potty is talking (aka - Dubai) and acting silly (aka - swimming in the moat), the less Snorty is on film (and that's a good thing)
  7. Push Snorty out of the shitoo? (Snorty spending time with Nic lately reminds me of taking Guido fishing in the Godfather)
  8. All of the above
  9. None of the above
Yes it's odd. Did he own the flat in Amsterdam? Maybe he is renting it out for income, hence living at the Shitooo rent free (sort of) ??
Love point 7. Watch yourself Snorts :):):)

Reactions: 24
This just came up as recommended and I have heard a few of you talk about this precious little ponce so I was going to watch. I thought he held himself up as classy? How he says Masta class (as in ass not arse) how is he qualified to advise any how? Anyway going to watch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.