The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit odd that she’s become so nasty all of a sudden 🤔
Not really, just a matter of until until they realized that more and more fans are questioning their motives and stopped paying on Patreon.

That can make someone mean and nasty.

You can also notice the behavior of certain tattlers here, in sync with what’s happening at lalande.
When there is a party or a travel, some tattlers suddenly stop posting during that time or post very rarely, instead of very often as they usually do.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m a bit of a light sleeper, last night was pretty rainy and windy. My ring alarm went off several times and after my recent busting of criminals in my driveway, I feel I must always double check to make sure it’s just a swaying palm frond or a cat. Whilst I was up a little too often last night, I saw a few interesting comments.

View attachment 2092551
I saw Judy is looking for a job. Interview her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That makes perfect sense. (It doesn’t! It’s bloody ridiculous!)
It's a pathetic marketing ploy, but executed like a street hawker. How can the main course be 300 quid and the freebie part worth ten times as much, she is being ridiculous. However she is going to rake in a hell of a lot of money

Reactions: 17
I’m a bit of a light sleeper, last night was pretty rainy and windy. My ring alarm went off several times and after my recent busting of criminals in my driveway, I feel I must always double check to make sure it’s just a swaying palm frond or a cat. Whilst I was up a little too often last night, I saw a few interesting comments.

View attachment 2092551
Happy to be a subscriber!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m still of the opinion that Caroline the NoGooder is the one and only Irish mammy Brenda Gibbons. Her life 24/7 is spent on f/b, messenger and YTube. For whatever misguided reason she will always defend new flues Fanny and smugtwat PhiPhi to the death. Fanny was probably the only chateau owner who didn’t publicly call her out when she tried to organise a grand tour of the chateaus from the DIY series.
Im deff with you it’s most deff Brenda

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought it was very telling when Fanny commented to Potty, “can you believe 20 years later we live here just like we always wanted”? I think this comment is more significant than it seems on the surface. She wanted to live there, but everyone left her there to go work in the cities. Potty wanted that place done up and wanted to be there but he couldn’t afford it. Now they can. They can live there and travel all over the world. It’s getting fixed and they don’t need to sweat the money anymore. It probably had a lot to do with their breakup in the first place, regardless of whether she acts nonchalant about it. Maybe that’s been her end game. Phiphi is a beard to cover for her snaring Potty away from Ruthie. Michael is always on her vacations and vice versa. They never did fully explain why he was moving all of his things did they. They have a staff now and can party and shop and entertain. It’s a dream come true! I think she let that slip out by mistake frankly.
Potts and SJ never broke up imho.
Think they just stopped being a conventional couple. I've no idea how Ruth puts up with being in a throuple- we know phiphi is not really part of the equation.
Just wonder now that Potts is back full time so to speak- how the removal of the unwanted tag along will begin 🤔 he's got his black polished claws well and truly into the business and I bet could really spill the beans on what lies beneath!
Once the removal begins, it'll be interesting to see if he is still so 'goodier' at voicing his support for Fanny - or if he'll sell her out.
After all the Potts/Jarvis love in has been over 20 years in the brewing- there's no way the metro sexual Johnny come lately will usurp the potty king 😂😂 not in the long run!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This today and back tracking tomorrow... Maybe take a leaf from Elsa 's book and Let it go!!!
I wholeheartedly agree with you.
Does Selma not fully comprehend that his going back and forward method on YT, make him appear to viewers as not being "entirely the full shilling?". Of course, we here all know the answer to that question, don't we? :rolleyes:
FFS, the majority of these chateauverse YTers, once and for all, need to sign off forever and get a real job. End of story!
Just like the majority of the worldwide earning a living population do every single day in order to support their lifestyle and families etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Michael Potts is a pathetic little man, like Fanny desperate for attention and if he swims in that moat another time to show what a "crazy" interesting party guy he is. The top hat swimming, so bloody sad-look at me look at me I am so spontaneous. The whole rent a crowd vibe just smacks of desperation. Potts just seems. like a faded old soak. At one point he was the boy about town, but he has been professionally unsuccessful and romantically basically because he is a man child, a sap of a human being who has never grown, intellectually or emotionally.
These days, if I had a daughter (which I don't), and she brought Michael Potts home to "meet the parent" scenario. I would have 100% beforehand looked him up on every available media, without a doubt.
I would do the same where my actual son might be involved too.
Actions speak far louder than words in my world.
Michael Potts would not be the man I would ever choose for my son or daughter to be involved with simply because he appears to be far too up his own arse! o_O
AND, past actions, are far more an indictor of future actions, too. ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's also referred to as a 'Wife Saver' because it can be prepared the night before and popped in the oven the next day. Always served it in Christmas morning, until out of the blue my children rebelled against it, so they now have the responsibility of preparing something for Christmas morning. :ROFLMAO:
---
This would be a fabulous swim cap for Snorty.
View attachment 2092462
....and with a bit of lippy he could then channel his inner Swanson.
gloria.jpg

---
Lots of different recipes for Breakfast casserole, this is a good basic one. You can add vegetables or other meats and cheeses - They work great if you have company or need to service more than 1 or 2 people. I make them in the summer when I have family at the cottage, it's great becuase you make it the night before and them just cook the next morning. Thanks for sharing that @KyBourbon
---
Hey when did I VIP??? I must have missed it-- I knew I was close- I have also given Notice at work and I am retiring ( for good this time) So Time to Celebrate - I can't wait for Summer at the Cottage and I have a new Puppy---- Par level of dogs here must be 3- One is 14 one is 3 and one is 12 weeks- Yikes I am in for a fun Ride PS Puppies are fun but challenging -
Congratulations on your VIP 🥂🍾🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
These days, if I had a daughter (which I don't), and she brought Michael Potts home to "meet the parent" scenario. I would have 100% beforehand looked him up on every available media, without a doubt.
I would do the same where my actual son might be involved too.
Actions speak far louder than words in my world.
Michael Potts would not be the man I would ever choose for my son or daughter to be involved with simply because he appears to be far too up his own arse! o_O
AND, past actions, are far more an indictor of future actions, too. ;)
Would you do the same if a son brought home a partner? I did, nothing that worried me, unlike her many years estranged father, now he was a bit of an oddball.

Reactions: 9
Lots of different recipes for Breakfast casserole, this is a good basic one. You can add vegetables or other meats and cheeses - They work great if you have company or need to service more than 1 or 2 people. I make them in the summer when I have family at the cottage, it's great becuase you make it the night before and them just cook the next morning. Thanks for sharing that @KyBourbon
---
Hey when did I VIP??? I must have missed it-- I knew I was close- I have also given Notice at work and I am retiring ( for good this time) So Time to Celebrate - I can't wait for Summer at the Cottage and I have a new Puppy---- Par level of dogs here must be 3- One is 14 one is 3 and one is 12 weeks- Yikes I am in for a fun Ride PS Puppies are fun but challenging -
Congratulations on your VIP, retirement and a new puppy. Do post some photos of our 3💕
---

View attachment 2092551
Sounds like similar weather to us although we tend to get back gates slamming instead of swaying palms.😟 I will have to send over my doorstop alarms to put behind the rear tyres. They would scare anyone off. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not Smug-fending, and their $$$$ candles were tone deaf. BUT, at least they are trying to give people something for their money...

I know several Tartlets, including myself, have discussed various and sundry ways Stefameemee could have capitalized on her popularity - tea towels, pictures / postcards of the chateau (too bad she doesn't know any photographers, artists or art dealers {I'm looking at you Dubes]), fracking peacock Christmas ornaments, etc. Instead of just the poor little ole me beg a thon...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.