The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“faded old soak” or ageing roué or, because I like alliterations, lacklustre lounge lizard.
So Sir Chamberpottie is the LieLande lackluster lounge lizard. That sounds fitting. He is so gross swimming in what is essentially a nasty ditch. He and Fanny use costumes and strange photographic settings as a personality substitute. Fanny and Potts are alike in many ways.

He just hides it more with his meek, affable, just for a laugh persona he portrays on camera but once he starts drinking or lets his guard down, his entitled, immature true self starts to be revealed, e.g. like when the ceiling was falling down and he left Armoire fixing it and was more concerned with finding a bottle of wine to drink. He exploits and uses people in the same manner as Fanny but wants her be the primary public face of the ongoing Patreon and youtube grifting while he now hides in the background advising her on how to maximize her grifting and keeping the grift going as long as possible.

This benefits him in many ways, especially since he has moved into LieLande as his home. He needs the volunteers and money to keep up the Dump so he can play, travel, receive gifts, vacations, and upgrades to LieLande/himself, drink expensive alcohol and wine, and generate publicity for himself.

Stephanfraudie and Potts will always be intertwined thru the ownership of the Dump and the Potts family/ Jarvis family South African connection with both families owning homes close to each other. I still think Fanny has some financial ties in the piece of South African property Potts purchased and bragged about in the December, 2021 CD video. Fanny is domineering and abusive to Potts, so he does have a price to pay to be around the Shittelaine.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

We finally get to see Philip and Mark together in the video :love: They are such a nice couple! It is inspiring how deeply they care for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This just came up as recommended and I have heard a few of you talk about this precious little ponce so I was going to watch. I thought he held himself up as classy? How he says Masta class (as in ass not arse) how is he qualified to advise any how? Anyway going to watch

The ass and not arse is a midlands accent. Something will always give away your roots. Not that he should be ashamed of it. 😂
---
Happy to be a subscriber!
I’ve subscribed as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought it was very telling when Fanny commented to Potty, “can you believe 20 years later we live here just like we always wanted”? I think this comment is more significant than it seems on the surface.
When she said this comment I let out a huge WTF? Definitely more to this comment.
What a way to make Phi look like a third wheel... The complicity between those two is thick as the mud in the moat.

Forget that she originally wanted to flip the chateau... But wasn't Nick the one she had the big dream with?
Odd...

Phi's study? LMAO. Yeah everyone has a bed in their study... Pull the other one... You mean the room that was supposed to be Michael's bedroom?
Cuckoo bird if I have ever seen one.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Gooder is clearly one from the Chateau or Brenda. IF Brenda at all.

No owner of a company (lalande, in that case) would allow a regular fan to speak in their name. There is to much risk that a regular person would say something wrong, hand out false informations, or would cause trouble for the company.

Some companies forbid employees to post on social media anything business related.
I still think CG works too much and too hard to be anyone from LaLaLande, because all of them are allergic to work. However, BG is an option.

Having said that, if in fact CG is an actual person that has a detailed account of everything that has been said and done in LaLaLande, how in the world could they defend the Princess? CG has the lies written on her infamous spreadsheet, and many times it's the same lies over and over and over again:
- we're awaiting a survey, they take sooo long in France
- the right materials are so hard to get, here in France
- awaiting the approval from the city, you know paperwork takes sooo long here in France
- it's so hard to find contractors, in France
- I had to order it special from XYZ, because they don't have the "right" / "pretty" ones in France
- I had to have Mummy call on my behalf because OMG they speak French in France and I've only lived here 15 years, so I haven't had time to learn the language
- the ABC broke down (because we didn't take care of it) and we have to order the parts from XYZ, because they don't have the parts to fix it in France
- we're going to have to redo ABC, because we did a $hit job the first three times we did it in France

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The black stilettos in the showcase are the simbol of all the lies that SJ has ever told.View attachment 2091844
Because the ones mancub 'bought' her were beige Louboutins, just like him, beige.
---
T
Gooder is clearly one from the Chateau or Brenda. IF Brenda at all.

No owner of a company (lalande, in that case) would allow a regular fan to speak in their name. There is to much risk that a regular person would say something wrong, hand out false informations, or would cause trouble for the company.

Some companies forbid employees to post on social media anything business related.
There was a time, back in the day when Jill Scott (convicted fraudster) used to reply to peoples questions. Think SJ allowed it as it saved her having to explain.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
❤ Thank you! We had a late breakfast (brunch), so I served breakfast casserole, potatoes, a cheese grit casserole (a southern US favorite!), pastries, and fresh fruit salad. I also made deviled eggs! I learned to make the deviled eggs from my grandfather…he used mayonnaise, some yellow mustard, sugar, and white vinegar. That’s all! It gives the egg filling a smooth texture, and the sugar/vinegar gives them a “sweet and sour” taste, I also sprinkle paprika on them, too!
That sounds like a fantastic southern brunch. Your table and flowers were beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Congrats LittleMoreCottage ---VIP 🥂 !!!
---
Cannot wait for the new channel to start ..... I guess sweet Caroline Goodiebear will be calling you all "The Terrible Trio" !!! :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Not entirely sure what you mean @Kickintheass by your response. Would you care to share a little more if you are comfortable to do so. ❤
Her social media (Facebook/youtube) was gym sessions and getting piercing ( one of a number but this particular one, not intimate, no longer open). He had a number of youtubes, one was an interview where he openly discussed his kinks. I have never told anyone I found these.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@graciemckitten I think that SJ treats Potty that way because I believe she is still pissed he left her after almost a decade. This was evident when she and her mother were talking and mummy mentioned something along the lines that why he said they were just dating all that time. Mother said (paraphrasing) after 10yrs and Stephie said that’s what I said! In his head just dating! Says a lot about his character.
@Jules100 I meant you hit a nerve with dearest Caroline.
@LittleMore Cottage congrats! Party hardy in the lounge!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahaha I love the shade Amanda throws at Phillipp and Stephanie. She has set up a go fund me to sterilize the feral cats coming onto her property. She promises not to buy a boat or have face lists with the money collected. 😂😂👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Not Smug-fending, and their $$$$ candles were tone deaf. BUT, at least they are trying to give people something for their money...

I know several Tartlets, including myself, have discussed various and sundry ways Stefameemee could have capitalized on her popularity - tea towels, pictures / postcards of the chateau (too bad she doesn't know any photographers, artists or art dealers {I'm looking at you Dubes]), fracking peacock Christmas ornaments, etc. Instead of just the poor little ole me beg a thon...
So so so many ways they could have but it requires effort from Dame Fanny of the 4 Flues........and she just can't be arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Haven't watched but not sure she is the woman to advise on this. It would be like Fanny making a flog on how to be transparent with patreon money

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Congratulations on your VIP, retirement and a new puppy. Do post some photos of our 3💕
---

Sounds like similar weather to us although we tend to get back gates slamming instead of swaying palms.😟 I will have to send over my doorstop alarms to put behind the rear tyres. They would scare anyone off. 😂😂
@Beachgirl I have been trying to get all three together. Getting the puppy to hold still is impossible. They are also all Black so the angle of the pic has to be just right I will do my best
---
Congratulations on your VIP, retirement and a new puppy. Do post some photos of our 3💕
---

Sounds like similar weather to us although we tend to get back gates slamming instead of swaying palms.😟 I will have to send over my doorstop alarms to put behind the rear tyres. They would scare anyone off. 😂😂
Screenshot_20230409-142221_Gallery.jpg

---
@Beachgirl I have been trying to get all three together. Getting the puppy to hold still is impossible. They are also all Black so the angle of the pic has to be just right I will do my best
---

Screenshot_20230409-142221_Gallery.jpg
This is Febe (I know it's not spelled that way) she is a lab/poodle 12 weeks old
---
Congratulations on your VIP @LittleMore Cottage, you did it! Sounds like you have a lot going on. What did you name your new pup?❤
Originally she was supposed to be Charlie Girl. But once I met her the name didn't stick, somehow she looked like a Febe.....I know hooked on phonics, not the way its spelled. But she is special a black Labrador/poodle mix. "Labradoodle" and needed a special name..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.