The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In PV's vlog at 20"59 the show PJ'S desk with framed photos. It would be interesting to know if they are parents/grandparents etc.
Also Julia's dad saying at 16"47 not fun living in a shambles .... PV or Lala

• Heart
Reactions: 21
New thread title?

“Life at Lalande - grieve, grift, travel, party, shop… REPEAT”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I got a recent YouTube comment and wondered if it was from Kirsty’s “secret” YouTube profile.🤔

View attachment 2099017
For what it's worth, I think the Kirsty Giles on Facebook that I saw yesterday in Brenda's Facebook group and posted about is EXACTLY the Kirsty we see at laLande. I Googled her and found an entry for her personal registered business as a "routine building cleaner", registered 5 years ago. This address is 16 minutes from Stephanie. Not trying to reinvent the wheel or say I found something relevant, as I'm sure this info was known previously by all those here who came before me, but it was new to me and something which, at the time, I didn't even question when I saw Brenda tag her - I thought then it was her, just like I do now after finding this info!

1681457297574.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My thoughts from what I have heard re Patreon

*Philip called Jared's Dog a rat because Jared has declined any offers
*Dad from Puy Vidal was very interested in the walls by the terrace and Terrace its self he is no fool
*Dad from Puy Vidal, whose kitchen ideas only weeks after arriving will certainly see through Philips lack of experience
*Philip is going to go abck with rebuild ideas, spending most of the money as part of saving lalande
*Stephanie of course will not agree or will agree providing a survey is done first
* Ten Berge only has 11.5 subscribers he tries really hard, has Patreon but doen't show numbers, prehaps another one trying to use teh Stephaine magic of how to get something for nothing Courtsey Dire Straits

• Heart
Reactions: 26
On Puy Vidal comments

Brownowl34
54 minutes ago
Its disappointing that an architect with years of experience in the profession in France is disrespected by asking views of a shabby boy who has no training in form or function. And has positively ruined Lalande with his inability to curate. His Granny fetish is not appealing stylish or in any way appropriate. His addiction to shopping is also filling every surface with junk. Thanks patron. Everything about Lalande from the awful food to the manners is far from this prestigious thoughtful beautiful chateau.

9o5w5pYsE1w0x0Mb_m-iqE2O=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

TheDR411
4 hours ago
Not many other people included. Why? Stephanie. Dan and others. Why was it all shielded.

RGW
3 hours ago
La Lande - ' some people come into your life for the sole purpose of showing you what not to do. '

Caro papa
3 hours ago
Phillip is absolutely a top notch gentleman with a heart of gold.

cCxh4mqU0Ot3IV69JvgN9XCA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Brownowl34
2 hours ago
Nonsense. No gentlemen I know dress speak eat it interact like him

bH7PtkIMZB4OM_wfGEIo6ld0=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Stephanie Waters
7 hours ago
Great idea having Philip give his advice! I’m sure it will turn out beautifully!
emoji_u2764.png

F4Wk1NKUeQ38udgiqx3r3Jg=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

5 replies

_geB7XwU0v7mH8hpHOJ0rlHg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Ludo Vica
6 hours ago
Philip has a talent that is a rare combination of aesthetic beauty and ergonomic practicality

IXWrsJ-9vjSPSGuKW_QpSlwA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jennifer Campbell
4 hours ago
@Ludo Vica And his eye for fine detail always amazes me!

cCxh4mqU0Ot3IV69JvgN9XCA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Brownowl34
1 hour ago
If I think he is talented heaven help us

4lpA3w9Bc7ById0hygo8CEpg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kathi T.
45 minutes ago
Nice that Philipp supports you with his expertise, maybe in return you can teach him how to not only start projects, but also complete them. Because Lalande obviously has some catching up to do in this regard.

flXrQ3mOP0OsjN0fw9AAnRQM=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Bela Bells
8 minutes ago
Phillip's expertise? Really? (What a slap in the face to all educated and professional people)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
On Puy Vidal comments

Brownowl34
54 minutes ago
Its disappointing that an architect with years of experience in the profession in France is disrespected by asking views of a shabby boy who has no training in form or function. And has positively ruined Lalande with his inability to curate. His Granny fetish is not appealing stylish or in any way appropriate. His addiction to shopping is also filling every surface with junk. Thanks patron. Everything about Lalande from the awful food to the manners is far from this prestigious thoughtful beautiful chateau.

View attachment 2099266
TheDR411
4 hours ago
Not many other people included. Why? Stephanie. Dan and others. Why was it all shielded.

RGW
3 hours ago
La Lande - ' some people come into your life for the sole purpose of showing you what not to do. '

Caro papa
3 hours ago
Phillip is absolutely a top notch gentleman with a heart of gold.

View attachment 2099268
Brownowl34
2 hours ago
Nonsense. No gentlemen I know dress speak eat it interact like him

View attachment 2099272
Stephanie Waters
7 hours ago
Great idea having Philip give his advice! I’m sure it will turn out beautifully!View attachment 2099273

View attachment 2099274

5 replies

View attachment 2099275
Ludo Vica
6 hours ago
Philip has a talent that is a rare combination of aesthetic beauty and ergonomic practicality

View attachment 2099276
Jennifer Campbell
4 hours ago
@Ludo Vica And his eye for fine detail always amazes me!

View attachment 2099277
Brownowl34
1 hour ago
If I think he is talented heaven help us

View attachment 2099278
Kathi T.
45 minutes ago
Nice that Philipp supports you with his expertise, maybe in return you can teach him how to not only start projects, but also complete them. Because Lalande obviously has some catching up to do in this regard.
My thinking.
Maybe Puy Vidal invited Phillip (not because of his expertise, God forbid, so they're not blind) to start a discussion in their YouTube comments, you know the algorithm and stuff. (I sincerely hope it's that, or....another channel in the series not to watch.)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My thinking.
Maybe Puy Vidal invited Phillip (not because of his expertise, god forbid, so they're not blind) to start a discussion in their YouTube comments, you know the algorithm and stuff. (I sincerely hope it's that, or....another channel in the series not to watch.)
I just watched their Easter flog it was obvious that they were not impressed but trying not to be rude. They were not important enough to even have Fanny on film. The Saturday night party no one mingling, clearly not enough food they were all hungry all weekend. The Father shocked at the structural issues. This vlog shows how poorly Fanny treats guests they are there for content only. Their Chateau and gardens look great after one year Fanny's is worse year on year and I suspect that terrace step is about to go, how Fanny has the audacity to have paying guests into that building site is beyond me.

Can I also point out how disrespectful it was to put the younger sister in the same room as the older sister and her partner. I don't think Fanny would have done this with a straight couple- it is not on. They are a couple and on a weekend away and may have appreciated not sharing with the sister. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
WTAF the little weasel as a consultant. Seriously!
I'm offended!

I studied, got the diploma's & cetificates throughout my career, got managed by crappy managers and wonderful managers. Stood hours on my feet for days on exhibitions, lack of sleep, stress as high as the mount everest. That's how I became a consultant not by reading a wikipedia page!

Please chateauverse people DO NOT include a forest rodent into any of your plans. You can read wikipedia yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I just watched their Easter flog it was obvious that they were not impressed but trying not to be rude. They were not important enough to even have Fanny on film. The Saturday night party no one mingling, clearly not enough food they were all hungry all weekend. The Father shocked at the structural issues. This vlog shows how poorly Fanny treats guests they are there for content only. Their Chateau and gardens look great after one year Fanny's is worse year on year and I suspect that terrace step is about to go, how Fanny has the audacity to have paying guests into that building site is beyond me.
It all went downhill for the Fleuries last year when they visited Lalande. Puy Vidal didn't even start, at least as far as YouTube was concerned, and they really didn't need this with Phillip. He destroys everything where he appears.
🧵 Phillip is like the plague of Chateauvers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree. I rated the PV lot as being more intelligent and having more taste and certainly working harder than Fanny and co.
It is incredible that they would ask an ignorant , tasteless and arrogant little boy for any advice. I do wonder though if that's really what happened. We only have Fanny reporting it and we know how she lies. I wonder if he's just collecting something from that area and they may have invited him to see their chateau and said he could tell them what he thinks about their plans. They could have said something like that casually, just to be friendly and Fanny has built it up into a request for advice. Why would a mature man who has built up a complex and clearly very successful business ask that trumped up waste of space for advice? That family seem to have achieved ten times the amount of work in a year than Fanny has done in nearly 20 years.
Watcj Puy Vidal vlog on easter, speak highly of Philips expertise at 23.36 if you dont want to rewatch the lalande part.

Suggest vomit bags

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
421CF4CA-9E9A-4F7C-A99A-5D02885791C8.png

She’s been drinking if she thinks the Gay Twank has any “architectural expertise”. What a joke!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In PV's vlog at 20"59 the show PJ'S desk with framed photos. It would be interesting to know if they are parents/grandparents etc.
Also Julia's dad saying at 16"47 not fun living in a shambles .... PV or Lala
No pictures of Fanny on Snorty's desk. So who are all these picture frames for?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It all went downhill for the Fleuries last year when they visited Lalande. Puy Vidal didn't even start, at least as far as YouTube was concerned, and they really didn't need this with Phillip. He destroys everything where he appears.
🧵 Phillip is like the plague of Chateauvers.
I have to get on with some work, but I actually feel a bit sorry for Pubes today. He so tries to be liked, helpful and knowledgeable but just isn't. He is very young has been stuck there for 3 years and Fanny is ruining him and his chance to have a meaningful life and career. It is her who destroys everything and everyone not Pubes he is just the very unfortunate side kick but make no mistake it is Fanny who is truly toxic even to the young Pube. I caveat this with most of the time I want to slap the smirk off his liver lips and find him hugely, pretentious and annoying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s so red. Part of that has to be all the alcohol. For goodness sakes, just take a few thousand of the Patreon money and go to a good makeup counter and buy the stuff that gets rid of the red. The nice lady at the store can help you. Then, quit showing yourself in bed and show yourself putting your face on for the day. You’re welcome.
She looks in the mirror and see's herself circa 1994. She looks at the tit show that is the farmhouse and sees a Barbie dream castle. Delusional people surround themselves with people who support the delusions. She's late middle age and looks 5 yrs older than she is on a good day. Her home is destroyed. Her boyfriend is a bi grifter. Her friends are losers who have nothing better going on. I feel sorry for her. She's literally grey gardens, 21 century edition.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Can I also point out how disrespectful it was to put the younger sister in the same room as the older sister and her partner. I don't think Fanny would have done this with a straight couple- it is not on. They are a couple and on a weekend away and may have appreciated not sharing with the sister. Am I the only one who thinks this?
- Father Puy definitely not impressed with the lack of structural integrity and bowing of the wall. (Where is that structural survey Fanny?)
- Re: sleeping accommodation - I think Fanny just stuffed people in where she could. On one occasion I had to do that with my young adult children for a couple of nights when we were travelling and it worked well, although I wouldn't make a habit of it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
C17788B3-D258-48A6-B454-A7EEEEA36F1E.png

This is the extent of the consultation…

The Gay Twank - “This room should be the dungeon with walls covered in leather and chains.”

Chateau Sappho Daddy - “That sounds delicious.”

The Gay Twank - “Hang the leather sling over there. And build a slurp ramp over here.”

Chateau Sappho Daddy - “Oh yum!”

The Gay Twank - “Put a row of glory holes here.”

Chateau Sappho Daddy - “What height should they be at?”

The Gay Twank - “I’ll show you tonight.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
- Father Puy definitely not impressed with the lack of structural integrity and bowing of the wall. (Where is that structural survey Fanny?)
- Re: sleeping accommodation - I think Fanny just stuffed people in where she could. On one occasion I had to do that with my young adult children for a couple of nights when we were travelling and it worked well, although I wouldn't make a habit of it.
My Mum has done it to us a few times but that is family, these are ex paying guests she hardly knows

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have to get on with some work, but I actually feel a bit sorry for Pubes today. He so tries to be liked, helpful and knowledgeable but just isn't. He is very young has been stuck there for 3 years and Fanny is ruining him and his chance to have a meaningful life and career. It is her who destroys everything and everyone not Pubes he is just the very unfortunate side kick but make no mistake it is Fanny who is truly toxic even to the young Pube. I caveat this with most of the time I want to slap the smirk off his liver lips and find him hugely, pretentious and annoying.
I don't feel sorry for him. If so, he is free to leave. That would be best for him.
Lately, it seems to me that everyone there makes fun of him, whatever he says they pick on him or even ignore him. They often address him with a sneer and SJ leaves it all in her posts.
I agree, toxic atmosphere, but...
No one is stopping him from leaving.
Expert. Well, can't he see that they are making a fool out of him.
On the other hand, they let him change things, suggest nonsense and buy rubbish. Very strange.
(It seems to me that in the end Phillip will end up like Selmar)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.