The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Puy Vidal

View attachment 2099459
Philip Janssen
2 minutes ago
View attachment 2099460

View attachment 2099461
Paivi Tiitta
4 minutes ago
I'm a fan of Chateau Diaries for years now , but I'm impressed of the professional touch of your chateau management . A big place needs professionals .I wish you the best this season in your chateau business . View attachment 2099462

Do you know, I'm beginning to think is it just us and has the rest of the world gone friggin mad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my Queens, trolls, hags of tattle!

I watched puy vidal!
There is no way 50 people were fed with what was on that table! SJ & puy vidal made sure not to film the other table! Probably because we went banana's last year over the food!
It was a carb bom!

Nostrils showing up with his design books 🤢
Never invite PhiPhi! He hasn't got any training nor is a natural decorater.

As for the 'activities' at easter weekend 😑
Egg hunt. ok this would be fun. I believe the huge eggs is SJ's way of showing that she isn't a cheapskate. But she missed the point! Egg hunt is hunting for eggs, not spotting huge easy to find boxes!

In puy vidal vid, you see some man playing a game... that's it. No other activities, nothing.

It was an underwhelming experience.
The puy vidal ladies and gent, should copy the easter weekend, but make it better and charge for the weekend.

P.s. Penelope is a pretty girl with crazy hair! Love it!

Reactions: 25
It was obvious that Mom ( that talks with her teeth clenched). And multi colored hair gal don't watch CD. By the questions they asked. The whole Egypt comment came from Julia who must have watched the Vlog. I have no idea why Phi Phi was asked to go there when they are paying architects. Except to tag along on the CD coat tails.
Maybe they were just being polite and gave a throwaway remark such as you must help us in the same way as people say do come for coffee one day when they are just being polite. Fanny obviously thought this was a good idea and sent him off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
When fanny and mummy were on Bienvenue chez Nous one of the "guests" took at least one painting down and turned it to the wall. Can't remember which painting it was. They also pushed something up against the door/door handle so they wouldn't get any night time visitors!
I've never found the full version of that episode. Made me heave on one of her vlogs last week. There she was crowing on about the lovely flowers on the fireplace but all I could see was a giant tit resting in a hand in Dadas painting behind it.
---
Nope....I do not feel sorry for him, or her either!
Water seeks its own level.
He uses her and she uses him - and they both know they are using each other.
I can't be convinced otherwise.
Me neither and it's looking like an own goal to Puy Lentil aswell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
On Puy Vidal comments

Brownowl34
54 minutes ago
Its disappointing that an architect with years of experience in the profession in France is disrespected by asking views of a shabby boy who has no training in form or function. And has positively ruined Lalande with his inability to curate. His Granny fetish is not appealing stylish or in any way appropriate. His addiction to shopping is also filling every surface with junk. Thanks patron. Everything about Lalande from the awful food to the manners is far from this prestigious thoughtful beautiful chateau.

View attachment 2099266
TheDR411
4 hours ago
Not many other people included. Why? Stephanie. Dan and others. Why was it all shielded.

RGW
3 hours ago
La Lande - ' some people come into your life for the sole purpose of showing you what not to do. '

Caro papa
3 hours ago
Phillip is absolutely a top notch gentleman with a heart of gold.

View attachment 2099268
Brownowl34
2 hours ago
Nonsense. No gentlemen I know dress speak eat it interact like him

View attachment 2099272
Stephanie Waters
7 hours ago
Great idea having Philip give his advice! I’m sure it will turn out beautifully!View attachment 2099273

View attachment 2099274

5 replies

View attachment 2099275
Ludo Vica
6 hours ago
Philip has a talent that is a rare combination of aesthetic beauty and ergonomic practicality

View attachment 2099276
Jennifer Campbell
4 hours ago
@Ludo Vica And his eye for fine detail always amazes me!

View attachment 2099277
Brownowl34
1 hour ago
If I think he is talented heaven help us

View attachment 2099278
Kathi T.
45 minutes ago
Nice that Philipp supports you with his expertise, maybe in return you can teach him how to not only start projects, but also complete them. Because Lalande obviously has some catching up to do in this regard.

View attachment 2099289
Bela Bells
8 minutes ago
Phillip's expertise? Really? (What a slap in the face to all educated and professional people)
Jennifer Campbell - suggest you get your eye prescription checked!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
and so Tatyana cuts ties with the campervan life. No Chateau, No go.
She is getting touring with a camper van hostility mixed up with travellers who live in them and pitch up anywhere, usually car parks or somewhere else illegally.

• Haha
Another take away Grunt and his wife hardly featured in flog since arrival and boy did he looked pissed off at the end of last nights offering.

The Puy Vidal vlog also shone light on how dire the hospitality was and how idiotic normal adults find an Easter Egg hunt. If she didn't grift the eggs she must have spent 000's on them all. Most Easter egg hunts are smallish eggs, not Fanny even the adults struggled to carry their haul. I think Father Puy could hardly mask his distain for the whole affair and was probably shocked his wife bought a place on Fanny's say so as he clearly saw it is falling down.
What happened to the small plastic eggs Fanny used to use for the Easter Egg hunt?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So.... I almost died! 😵
My dark black witchy heart decided to stop due to a couple of measly blood clots... and kept me in ICU for 4 days, and a few more days in hospital and I was finally allowed to come back home 3 days ago.

My darling mother in law is ensuring I don't lift a finger and my boyfriend has threatened to handcuff me to bed should I even attempt to do anything but rest. Although I'm not strictly against the handcuffs, I had to accept I'm only allowed a mobile just for communication... no work whatsoever!

Now…. Tell me what I missed? I should really teach more of you how to screen grab the Patreon videos... what if I had died and you were left Patreon-less? Quelle horreur! I'll post a "How To" as soon as I'm allowed a laptop!
Please do nothing…l you must rest and more rest.
What a shock for you. We were all thinking of you as you can see.
Maybe don’t watch the vlogs or blood pressure may rise.
5ams it easy

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What happened to the small plastic eggs Fanny used to use for the Easter Egg hunt?
Are you mad Lady Avonlea? It involves work! You need to put little chocolate eggs in the plastics ones. All 500 of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My thinking.
Maybe Puy Vidal invited Phillip (not because of his expertise, God forbid, so they're not blind) to start a discussion in their YouTube comments, you know the algorithm and stuff. (I sincerely hope it's that, or....another channel in the series not to watch.)
Agree. I smelt a ‘YouTube Rat’ straight away!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Let’s hang this pendant light fixture but not worry about the open wires which aren’t buried and the cracked ceiling which may fall down under the weight of the new light.
  • The wall that Pavlina painted so nicely? (They do need better lighting because it seems Pavlina painted the back stairwell in the dark).
  • Let’s add gold to the light fixture (NO – tacky lipstick on a pig)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Let’s hang this pendant light fixture but not worry about the open wires which aren’t buried and the cracked ceiling which may fall down under the weight of the new light.
  • The wall that Pavlina painted so nicely? (They do need better lighting because it seems Pavlina painted the back stairwell in the dark).
  • Let’s add gold to the light fixture (NO – tacky lipstick on a pig)
That light is bloody ugly. They have bought so many sodding light fittings can go with the copper sink for the downstairs loo and gather dust. Look at the plaster off the wall it is a tit tip-it is more than an embarrassment poor old house it is such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fav: Brenda Gibbons. She UNDERSTANDS me.
Least: Everyone else.
No one on this forum appreciates my WORK ETHIC. I work twenty whole minutes per day. That's more than the King's own son ffs.
You're all going to look pretty styewwpid in 2045 when I accomplish exactly what I promised. View attachment 2097998
Hi Stephanie. I have a question:

How come the only people you invite to stay are others who have a chateau or a Youtube channel, or both? It seems very transactional.

Please don't block me! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot (147).png

🧵title "Lalande - some people come into your life for the sole purpose of showing you what not to do."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What struck me about the Puy Vidal vlog was the lack of welcome and the absence of the hostess at LL most of the time. The guests seen to be left on their own to look after themselves. There was no one to welcome or serve them when they came down for breakfast. The PV family all had to help to lay the table for the courtyard meal. The rest of the time, they just wandered around on their own. No wonder they went out for a meal in the local town. It looked lovely, SJ has never shown how attractive the town is. I was amused when the father said the LL tennis court looked half finished when it's been there longer than Fanny has had the place but she has cleared ignored it and let it go to ruin. They had believed Fanny's hype about PJ's "architectural knowledge" but they eventually found out because, at the end, they talked about his input being more connected with practical living in a building as opposed to the actual architectural planning! He did look ridiculous clutching those books, he was probably worried that they would see through him for the imposter that he is. I am sure they did, but had to be polite and grateful in the vlog. There is no comparison between their chateau and the dump! Any advice needs to be given the other way round. Fanny and Snorty are like little kids who could never manage to achieve anything like the PV lot.

How ridiculous to have huge Easter eggs in boxes for an egg hunt. What a complete waste of money!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.