The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter! A photo of the arrangement I made for Easter brunch. I’m not a professional, but I think it turned out nice!

View attachment 2088489
It’s beeyooootiful Ky, but sweetie, everything’s coordinated! And clean! I’m sure PheePhee would happily give you pointers on how to do it the LaLande way. Cheap, nasty and poo covered!😵💫 But seriously, it really is lovely!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That arrangement looks like a Kinder birthday.

Flip couldn’t get those Animatronics from Chuck E‘ Cheese in America in time, so he hired a certain boyband for the music.

Here, have at thee!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm sure I see Supermarket cooked chicken, complete with stuffing - or is that just an NZ supermarket thing? (we get it on a Friday night instead of takeaways or whenever someone doesn't want to cook).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
D7C4266C-84FF-442A-A96A-D17D58519973.png

Watching Ashtray beat his meat. Oy.

By the way why do lower class Brits shorten the name of everything? Parmo?????

B4354EB3-9102-44CA-82CB-1001C42D2FF0.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Kim Raad has been busy making quiche again.
A lot of it
Isn’t Kim Raad the person who has paid for many things in the Marquis Suite including the log burner. She usually stays in there as well. I wonder what she thinks about being kept out so that Grant’s family can use it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I am having a brief respite from kid-sitting. I'm threads behind, but to keep me (even more) amused, can everyone who shares their opinion and observations from now on, please finish their post with "And then you'll see just how powerful I am."

Thank you. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 19
Happiest Day Of 2023... You really have no shame Stephanie.
Easter Clown.png

(I admit I got carried away with the clown make-up)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Dan, Annalise and the boys joined the Easter rampage.
View attachment 2088794
Annalise is still Dan the gardener’s partner in crime. I used to feel bad for her, but she knows what she’s doing. I would not wear those old dirty bunny ears or allow them on my kids. Gross.💩

Happiest Day Of 2023... You really have no shame Stephanie.
C3763203-3523-4863-B6BF-D4F0E65CC592.jpg

(I admit I got carried away with the clown make-up)
Carried away or not quite enough?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Kim Raad has been busy making quiche again.
A lot of it
Quiche….. she buys the pastry, did not seem t wash the tomatoes she put in the base either….
That food looks like the bins outside a take away.
Absolutely hideous.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This what Clickbait looks like when you’ve run out of content when you’ve been on vacation and done no substantial renovations since last year. Still gotta pay that Tesla rental fee!

View attachment 2088511
Hmmm, 100K mistake huh?!? Let be guess, closing the BnB? Perhaps misreading the room on Candlegate?!? Or the badly need yacht issue, could it be the Tesla, the OTT kitchen reno or reducing the patron offerings out of arrogant entitlement?!? The Smuglies have screwed the pooch and are now paddling fast as possible to avoid going over the falls. This is where Fanny’s poor little ditzy princess scam pays dividends. Folks don’t want to see past that, but can’t help but see the Smugly’s dirt!

“And then you'll see just how powerful I am.”
—Caroline “PheePhee” Gooder aka the Dutch Scrubber

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isn’t Kim Raad the person who has paid for many things in the Marquis Suite including the log burner. She usually stays in there as well. I wonder what she thinks about being kept out so that Grant’s family can use it.
Ohlala you are right! Competing with potty, to be the best friend forever of SJ!
Where did Fanny put Kim Raad.

She is also the one who gave fanny pocket money 🤣🤣

Edit to humor Iolair:
"Then you will see how powerful I am"
Lord Phiphi very powerful nostrils.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Annalise is still Dan the gardener’s partner in crime. I used to feel bad for her, but she knows what she’s doing. I would not wear those old dirty bunny ears or allow them on my kids. Gross.💩

Carried away or not quite enough?
She says a huge announcement. Omg hopefully No engagement

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.