The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter! A photo of the arrangement I made for Easter brunch. I’m not a professional, but I think it turned out nice!

View attachment 2088489

Lovely flowers and I’m sure every element of your brunch was beautifully done.

What joy to see table flowers at an appropriate height. Perfect proportions for the occasion. Not that I’d expect anything less, KY!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Interesting comment on one of Billy's recent vlogs......someone mentioned Selmar and Billy says "that drunkard needs to stay off YouTube!"
Bit rich coming from Billy who often has a hangover whereas I've never seen Selmar drinking a lot, but who knows what goes on with these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My fav youtube channel and can't wait for the new season of Below Deck Sailing! The sneaky trailer is pitching Colin as single this season, lol!
My favorite YT channel is ‘The Cricket Chronicles’. Simply Perfection and ❤. Always makes me happy and lifts my mood!

I also ❤ Tattles Bunny head Basket.

Happy Easter to all you magnificent creatures. Not Hags, but rather, seasoned beauties with creative minds and soft hearts.
Wishing a day of Big ❤ to you and yours!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OUTDIDE, Safest place to be her no doubt lapsed public liability insurance would not cover them inside as the walls / ceilings came a tumblin' down. BUT you may get knocked out by poorly planted esplanade trees and / or electrocuted/strangled by fairy lights.
but some of them sleep in the house

Reactions: 16
Bit rich coming from Billy who often has a hangover whereas I've never seen Selmar drinking a lot, but who knows what goes on with these people.
Hangover... Only thing shorter than his military career is his life expectancy. Wheezing like a locomotive, yoyo dieting and yes the bloodshot eyes often tell about thevfact he is drinking his shame for being a kept man. And lets face his vlogs are ranking of last nights gin. And with Ryan - as long as there is no eye contact it is not gay!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If only it had been that elegant. Got out of taxi and faceplanted onto the pavement, stood up and then fell off the kerb. That was before the evening out!!
---

It was the occasional ones who'd get all pissed and emotional and would then threaten to jump off the bridge into the water. We'd take bets in the Control Room, will they won't they. Or nothing like a good vehicle pursuit around the Guildford area, especially if the helicopter was called and we got the downlink.
---

Look at that tit in his Tom & Billy dungerees. Someone feed him some cold chicken, cheese flan followed by a tarte au citron and take bets on which end lets loose first, because he'll never get those off quick enough. Can you tell I can't stand him?
What on earth does SJ see in him. She's lost her mind.

• Haha
We call that the boomerangers!!!
*we’ve been empty nesters a few times- but not for very long!!! This year we have none living with us....but yes some of there “stuff” is still lingering! Including children’s toys! 😜
Happy Easter to all!!!
🐰💐✝🐣💐
I’d forgotten about the toys in the attic.🤦‍♀️
---
When i worked in the Control Room, Guildford Friday night, fight night. You never wanted to be the unlucky one on the Radio when it all kicked off.
---
Happy Birthday @ScooterMaGoo xxx

View attachment 2087686
Some guy decided to attack my son last night, fortunately he was able to take care of himself but he did get bitten but although it left a bruise and teeth marks it didn’t break the skin. The police were called, took a look at the security video and charged the other guy with ABH. He now has to send photos of the bite.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Happy Easter! A photo of the arrangement I made for Easter brunch. I’m not a professional, but I think it turned out nice!

View attachment 2088489
The arrangement and table look beautiful, you are very talented.
I won’t show my table as it is empty. I forgot the shops shut on Easter Sunday. I was planning on food shopping today but found out I couldn’t. Off to find out if the marks and spencer garage has any food left.😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Stephanie didn't even do her hair.
Food:
A bit for fun until we learn something new.
Wine, bulk.
Screenshot_20230409_201148_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230409_200644_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230409_200641_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230409_200638_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230409_200637_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230409_200606_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230409_200605_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230409_200602_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230409_200527_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Dan, Annalise and the boys joined the Easter rampage.

View attachment 2088794
Poor auntie Fanny has had to pretend to give two shits for these kids. I bet she was miffed the colouring kit was not brought to the chateau as her roots needed a touch up in February.
---
I hope no one had to pay for their food.... There seems to be very few items worth anything protein wise or monetary...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.